Wolf Play : Plant X Fallen Comet
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yall know the drill. Please don't post unless your name is in the title, thanks!
~
I will put my character sheet down in a bit^^
Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 05:36 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Kai taylor
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance:
[Mod Edit: Removed for no image credits and hotlinking.]
He looks like that but with hazel eyes, no piercings and he's around 6'0. He also is kind of muscular. Has sharp abs.
Personality: Loyal, Aggressive, rebellious
Other: He has a substance abuse problem :')

Edited at June 3, 2023 12:29 AM by Eternity
Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 05:36 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
It posted twice mb

Edited at May 9, 2023 05:36 PM by Fallen Comet
Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lyla Hoskins
Sexuality: Bisexual / Stronger lean to men
~
Appearance:
(c) to Tsvetka on DA
She stands shorter than a lot of the girls, only about 5'7. She had waist-length golden blond hair, and its naturally wavy. Her eyes are a beautiful green color and her skin is a light tan.
Personality: Shy - Calm - Self Controlled - Loyal - Easy to please - Doesn't like being the center of attention...
~
Other: Would you like to start?
Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 06:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
I dont like starting so if you could that would be great :)
Plant X Fallen CometMay 9, 2023 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*so sorry this is late, i was busy*
~
~
When she heard the bell ring the classroom turned into a total ruckus. Everyone was packing up as quickly as they could and exiting the room as fast as they could to try and get to the weekend. Lyla had no special place she needed to be so the girl took her time, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she tidied up her desk and got her books. Sooner or later she finished packing up, said goodbye to her teacher, Ms.Finacharo, and headed to her locker which was right next to the classroom she had just got out of. It took Lyla no time at all to get her phone and walk out the high school's doors, letting out a tired sigh she put in her earbuds and started walking toward her house. It had been a very long day, with the whole school doing their SAT's everyone was in a mood, though Lyla tried to stay calm...
Plant X Fallen CometMay 10, 2023 03:04 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai, Already out of school was walking down the street. He was on his way back home, but from where he was he would need to pass the school to get to his house. He was skipping almost all day, and he usually skipped even if it wasnt friday. He was at the spot where he goes to do drugs, mostly weed but sometimes harder ones. He usually does harder ones alone. He has bad substance abuse with heroin. He strolled down the street passing the school, looking at all the losers. He then made his way to his house. He had just got more drugs, so he was happy about that he guessed. He didnt really care for anything anymore.
Plant X Fallen CometMay 10, 2023 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lyla had just passed the school's picnic benches when her phone rang. Taking out her earbuds so spoke softly, "Yes mum?", "Hey lovey, we need you to babysit Ava tonight, me and David are going out.". Ava was Lyla's little step-sister, a sweet little thing, only 4 years old. And David was her dad, Lyla's father, and mother had divorced after she had been born. Apparently, her father wasn't "ready" to be a dad...how did that even make sense?! She agreed to watch her little sister and hung up, sighing as she picked up pace. Walking faster, her eyes were on the ground, and she didn't realize the young man in front of her. Lyla crashed into him, making all her books go flying. She landed on the ground with a thunk, "Oh goodness..." looking up she tried to see the man she had bumped into. Lyla brushed herself off and stood up shakily, "Oh gosh, I-Im so sorry! Are you hurt?". The boy had black hair and was...pretty tall. Oh wait- ..."Um, your Kai right?". She had heard a great deal about him...and just to put it plainly, the things said about him were not good...
Plant X Fallen CometMay 10, 2023 09:08 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai walked down the street, in the distance he spotted a girl. He quickly glanced at her but then stared off in the distance. As they got closer they both werent paying attention and they bumped into eachother. "Yo what the fuck!." He shrugged as a girl with long blonde hair bumped into him pretty hard. "Yeah im fine, watch where you're going." He said as crouched down getting her book. He handed them to her rudely. "Yeah, and you are." He said as he stood there looking down at her. He towered over her. Kai had seen her before in school but never really cared to know her name.
(Sorry for short replies, its cuz idk what else to add.)
Plant X Fallen CometMay 10, 2023 09:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lyla was kind of expecting to be like...this. Taking the books cautiously from Kai's hands she cleared her throat, "Um, Lyla. Lyla Hoskins.". After she had finished fiddling with the stack of books she was now holding she actually looked at the boy towering over her. He was well, tall. Had black hair and...god he was handsome. But also looked like he hadn't slept in a week and had been doing "unhealthy" habits. Lyla shook her head and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, sorry again for bumping into you. Could I do anything to...um apologize?" this was very embarrassing for her, she didn't usually talk to anyone except her few "friends" and teachers. Not a girl who you would consider popular.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us