Wolf Play : Black_Sand x saratank
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Black_Sand x saratankMay 6, 2023 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but feel free to follow along.
Black_Sand x saratankMay 6, 2023 02:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Princess of Oceana Kingdom
Female
Young adult
Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, average height and build. She is often in lighter gowns that help her move, though the colors of them are nearly always blue. She does have more "royal" gowns as she calls them that she will wear for parties her father holds. Her hair is usually pulled back into a braid, though it does become messy if she rides.
She has 3 different companions, Luna (White unicorn), Thunder (Black pegasus), Cobalt (Little young griffin)
/
Powers~ She can control/bend water and Ice, and she can breathe under water, BUT only if the water can actually be survivable (Too cold and she still freezes, too hot and she can boil).
She has minor healing abilities, but whatever she heals, takes energy out of her. The larger the wound, the longer it takes to get her energy back
/
Aro
Prince of Oceana
Male
Young Adult (Older than Amara)
Sandy brown hair with hazel eyes, tall slender build, though dont let that fool you as he still have quite a bit of strength. He has a large scar running down his face from joining in the battle before he was ready. He keeps his hair straight as he doesnt care for much to get done with it.
Same powers as Amara, minus the healing. He hardly uses them as he doesnt feel like he needs to ever.
He doesnt have any pets.
Black_Sand x saratankMay 6, 2023 03:45 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Sythaeryn Wynvyre (Link)

Prince of Venhice

Male

Gray skin, long white hair, Heterochromic eyes (one gold and one brown), and is around 5’7, short for an elf of his species. He has long ears and a spray of snowy white freckles across his face and shoulders. Sythaeryn is calm, relaxed, and peaceful, though is very shy and anxious.

Like the rest of his kind, he doesn’t do well in warm weather, and prefers to stay in the snowy mountains.

He was born with the ability to control ice, like the rest of his people, but also has the strange power to grow plants, especially when scared or nervous. His people have always seen his second ability as peculiar and don’t know how or why he has it. Sythaeryn can also shift his appearence to seem more human-like.

He and Arcaena share a single “pet”, a shapeshifting deer goddess whom he's had since he was born. Her name is Sierra (Link) and she's his protector, though she is a bit violent. She has three forms, a mule deer, an anthro mule deer, and a human. She's more of their friend and companion than a pet though.

Arcaena Allison Elaven (Link)

An Adventurer Who Spends a Lot of Time in Venhice

Female

Long blond hair, bright green eyes, and long ears with golden earrings hanging from them. She is half-elf, half-human and stands around 6’2. Arcaena is adventurous, caring, and a bit blunt. She spends most of her time exploring uncharted areas and helping Sythaeryn out in his kingdom.

She wasn’t born with any powers or abilities, but she's skilled with a sword, bow, and other weapons.

She and Sythaeryn have been friends for years, and originally went on adventures together with two of their other friends. Sythaeryn eventually had to go home though, and Arcaena was happily able to join him, while their other two friends continued adventuring, though keep in contact.

Edited at May 8, 2023 05:29 PM by Black_Sand
Black_Sand x saratankMay 7, 2023 04:29 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
RP Begins Here
Black_Sand x saratankMay 7, 2023 04:29 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Sythaeryn

-

It was cold and damp, the wind blowing in harsh gusts against the castle walls. Everyone inside was already getting settled for the night, though passerbys stopped by the large, grand doors of the great hall to peek in, unnoticed by the elves who stood guard.

The room was lit spectacularly by glowling, icy chandeliers, with thousands of small tables dotting the room. The walls were built of stone and the floors soft purple carpet, carefully crafted so it would not freeze due to the damp conditions and low, freezing temperatures of the mountains.

Inside were several other elves, sitting at a large wooden circle table in the middle of the dining room, where they talked in quiet whispers. Among them sat a young elf, Sythaeryn, his long white hair draped loosely over his eyes as he quietly listened to the others conversate. It would be any minute now a letter would arrive from the Kingdom of Oceana, deciding whether or not he’d be sent off to an arranged marriage.

Sythaeryn glanced over at his father, who glanced back, narrowing his eyes at the younger elf before continuing his conversation. The prince had an awful feeling that if this other kingdom said no a war would break out and he’d go back to being a lost cause, hardly worthy of having a position as prince, not that he really was to begin with. He knew it. Everyone knew it.

But with the thought clouding his mind, he hardly noticed the letter had just arrived, carried towards the table by a guard.

Black_Sand x saratankMay 7, 2023 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara paced slightly in her room as she tried to rack her mind around what she had just been told. *An arranged marriage? How can this be* she thought. Her eyes filled with panic as she made her way to her balcony. The fresh air helped slow her breathing and ease her mind just enough to take a deep breath. "How could father do this. I dont even know this prince" she mumbled as she heard her door open and close.

Amara looked over her shoulder and saw the figure of her brother, Aro, walking over to her. "I heard about what is to happen" she heard Aro say. He pulled her into a hug, knowing his younger sister was stressed about what was happening. "Dont worry. You arent going alone" he assured Amara. "I wont let father send you off by yourself."

Amara sighed, feeling more at ease from her brother's words. "Thank you Aro. Father says I must leave in the morning." She took a glance at Aro from the hug, though they were nearly the same height, Aro was a couple inches taller. "Then we should get packing" he replied before he released Amara from the hug. He moved away and grabbed her travel chest and made his way to her closet. Amara heard Aro mumbling to himself as she watched him grab a few of her dresses.

Amara smiled seeing the dresses he grabbed. One was a deep blue, flattering dress with silver trim, along with silver specks through the skirt that looked like stars that shimmered in the right light. "That one has always been my favorite" Amara stated. Aro nodded. "I know. You usually wear it when you are nervous, or for important occasions. That's why I grabbed it." Another dress was a bit of a lighter blue, not as fancy, usually meant for when Amara planned to ride her mare. "Since we dont know what is going to be happening, it's better to be prepared" Aro stated, seeing Amara's slightly confused face. The final dress was an emerald green with gold trim. Fancier than the lighter blue, but not as much as the deep blue. It would compliment Amara none the less.

Amara smiled. "From here I will just grab a few more since I dont know how long we will be staying. Thank you Aro" she said before he nodded. "I will pack and we will both be ready. Dont worry. If he's anything like that last fool who thought they could lie to you, then I will make sure this wedding doesnt happen." He walked out of the room without another word, leaving Amara to her thoughts. She would certainly take Luna, her unicorn mare, and Cobalt, her little griffin companion on this jouney. She planned to allow Aro to ride Thunder, her pegasus stallion since he didnt have his own mount by any means. Now all that was left to do was think about which guard would be going with, and what time in the morning they should leave.

While there was plenty of time for Amara to plan that, she wouldnt do so without having either lunch or dinner to allow a bit more time to pass. Amara wanted this to be far from real, but she knew this was no nightmare.

Black_Sand x saratankMay 8, 2023 03:36 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Sythaeryn’s eyes darted towards his father as he heard someone hush the talking elves. As the letter was set on the table, everyone leaned in closer to get a look.

“What do you think Luthais?...” one of the elves turned to Sythaeryn’s father.

Luthais picked up the letter and carefully ripped through the paper, not responding to the other elves' question. Complete silence rippled through the room as everyone waited with baited breath. Though the silence was broken when Luthais smiled and the elves all let out a cheer.

Sythaeryn though, didn’t look as happy. His already gloomy expression only refined, wishing that this all would be over already. He didn’t feel at all ready for marriage, let alone even being in love. What if she absolutely despised him? He wouldn’t be surprised. He wasn’t fit to be a king, nor a prince. He would give anything right now to just be back out in the moors and cities with his friends, exploring the world rather than cramped in this dingy castle.

There was one thing to look forward to though, and that was that Arcaena would be coming to help him with the wedding. His other friends might be there as well, but that was about the extent of his happiness.

He wasn’t even paying attention to his father as he read aloud the note, instead thinking hopelessly to himself about everything that could and probably would go wrong. It wasn’t till he could hear his father say his name that he snapped from his thoughts and back towards the others.

“The princess will likely be arriving sometime soon. Since it's likely early morning for her kingdom, and nightfall for ours, we’ll all only be getting a few hours sleep. I want everyone to be awake and ready to welcome the princess in four hours.”

And with that the elves started to get up and move towards the door. Sythaeryn was the first to leave, sluggishly walking out the door and down the hall. He climbed two flights of swirling snowy stairs before he found himself at his bedroom door, hurrying inside, though closing it gently. Sighing, he sank right into his bed, exhausted, and hoping by the time he got back up that the wedding had already been called off.

Black_Sand x saratankMay 8, 2023 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara sighed as she heard Aro yelling at a few guards to get ready, and she knew it was time to leave. She pulled her hair into a tight braid before she made her way out to the carriage they had ready. She held Cobalt in one hand, since he was still so young, and watched as they teathered both Luna and Thunder before placing her bags on the carriage rack. "Are you ready princess" she heard a guard ask. A sigh escaped her lips before she shook her head. "No, but what other choice do I have" she asked.

Amara looked back to see Aro making his way over with his bags as well before he offered to help her into the carriage. "Dont worry. I'm here" he said with a smile before she climbed in. "Do you think if mother was here, that this would be happening" Amara asked.

Aro sighed at her question. "I wish I knew. I would like to think not, since mother was always wanting us to find who we wanted ourselves, but with fathers control, I couldnt tell you" he replied. Both wished their mother had still been around, as this would be much easier on Amara if she was, but the sickness that swept through the kingdom five years ago got to her, and killed her quicker than it had anyone else.

Aro sat next to Amara, allowing her to place her head on his shoulders before she was lulled to sleep by the carriage's movements. *Hopefully this prince treats her right* he thought. Aro knew that most princes would love to have an arranged marriage with Amara, and wouldnt care how they treated her. He hated the idea. Time would only tell them if she would be safe with this new one.

(Sorry its a bit shorter than my other post)

Black_Sand x saratankMay 8, 2023 05:51 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

(Its Fine!)

It was only two hours later when Sythaeryn awoke abruptly to a loud bang, sitting up quickly as he glanced around the room. The door to his room was wide open, and at the entrance stood a young deer, grunting as it stared at him.

“Sierra…” Sythaeryn yawned sleepily. “Is it time to get up…?”

The deer dipped her head to him, stomping her large hoof once before turning out of the room, flicking her tail to him. Sythaeryn sighed and slipped out of bed, getting to his feet and making his way towards a small wooden table in the corner of his room, a large drawer standing next to it. A few minutes into brushing his long white hair, a few maids knocked to enter the room, asking if he needed any help preparing, but he declined their offer. He’d much rather get ready by himself, thinking about what was to come next. If the marriage went wrong, his dad would probably be very mad, though he couldn’t help but wish it would go wrong… he was too anxious to think about ruining it himself though, hoping instead Sierra or Arcaena would potentially do it instead.

After picking himself out an outfit, a knee-length light blue robe and large white winter coat, he left his room with one last longing glance and started down to the great hall. Sierra was waiting at the end of the corridor for him, though now she was standing on two legs, her gray fur replaced with pale skin. She wore a black shirt and pants with a long galaxy-patterned cloak wrapped around her. Black ink leaked from her eyes like tears, just like her deer form.

“Are you prepared? Luthais woke me up to come get you.” She grumbled. “I would say good luck with your marriage, but I know for a fact it’ll probably be shitty.”

Sythaeryn couldn’t help but chuckle, “Yeah, it probably will be. At least I’ll still have you. Is Arcaena here yet?”

“Nope. She should be here sometime in the morning though, she got a bit caught up in town.” Sierra replied, starting to walk down the stairs with Sythaeryn following her.

They walked in silence the rest of the way, quickly slipping into the great hall before the gates would be let open and the townspeople would pour in. But that would be after the princess arrived and talked with the royal family. Sythaeryn made his way across the grand hall side by side with Sierra, who led him up another staircase and towards the royal family's thrones. His father and mother, Filauria, were already there and waiting for him. His mother nodded with a smile as Sythaeryn slumped down in his throne next to her. Sierra stood to his side, glaring boredly at the doorway.

The guards had all gathered in a line from the end of the hall the whole way to the last step of the stairs at the other end. It was now complete silence as they waited for the princesses eventual arrival.

Black_Sand x saratankMay 11, 2023 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara hadnt realized she had fallen alseep, and was woken up by her brother gently shaking her shoulder. "You should probably not be asleep when we arrive" he said softly. He was glad she had fallen asleep as she needed it with her nerves being on the rise. "How much longer" Amara asked before she gave a small stretch.

Aro gave a small shrug. "I think an hour at most" he replied before he pulled Amara's hair out of the braid. "Let me brush your hair. It looks like you were out galloping on Luna" he teased. Amara simply nodded and turned her back to him, allowing him to run the brush through her hair. He has started doing this after their mother passed, knowing it helped keep Amara calm when she needed it.

Once her hair was brushes, Aro started to re-braid her hair, though purposfully left a few strands on either side of her face to help frame it. He knew Amara would look nice either way, but the way her hair framed her face at times, he knew she looked prettier that way. "There. And if this prince doesnt think you are worthy of his time, he's worse than the dirt you walk on. Always remember that" Aro said as he pulled her in for a hug.

Amara was grateful to have Aro there for her. While they didnt always get along, he always had her back with things like this. "Do you really think this will help the kingdom" she asked. Aro sighed. "Well, since you would be marrying him, the kingdoms would become one, and it would help as they have more farm land while we have the ocean." Aro gave a shrug. "I think it will only help if you two can get along at least, and of course, eventually produce an heir, but that wont need to happen for a while" he added, seeing the look on Amara's face about having an heir.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us