Wolf Play : Roleplay Search (Open)
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Roleplay Search (Open)May 3, 2023 11:16 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hi, I'm interested in a 1x1 roleplay during the summer. I don't have the brain power for it the rest of the year, but I would like to do some writing. Goal is to respond no more than three days after your response. However, I am notoriously bad at that. I am looking for a literate roleplay with interesting responses that give me something to go off of. I have more details on my page. It's been a hot minute since I've regularly roleplayed so my preferences might have changed. Post here if you are interested. I think I would prefer to do a human roleplay (fantasy) over an animal roleplay, but if you come with an interesting plot I could be convinced of most things. I do prefer a pretty basic premise for the roleplay because I need us to build it together. I find it less confusing than if someone throws a bunch of new information at me. Please be patient as I brush the dust off. I'm pretty open to most topics. I have no plots in mind that I want to try out, but I can come up with a basic premise for the roleplay pretty easily if you do not have ideas either.

-literate (500-1000+ words), decent grammar, gives me something to reply to (I personally aim for 600-900 words unless you give me a lot less or a lot more)

-a post once a week minimum. I'm not going to nag about this, and I probably won't drop the roleplay unless it's been months and you come back to life. It just makes it harder for me because I'm forgetful and forget what the character is like and where the plot was going and stuff.

-preferred fxm if we do romance, but I don't mind other pairings for platonic pairings

-I can play either gender

-at the moment I would prefer human roleplays, but I am open to animal roleplays

-I like medieval fantasy roleplays. I tend to shy away from school roleplays.

-I prefer semi-realistic with animal roleplays. Most people on WP would call it realistic, but since I write them talking and stuff I would consider it semi-realistic. I'm willing to do canines, dragons, felines, chickens, probably some other more uncommon animals to roleplay that I can't remember. I'm willing to try a new animal. I've never been big on equines unfortunately.

-I only roleplay in the forums

You can check out This One if you want to see a recent roleplay example.

PS Real life happens. If you don't feel the roleplay or you get too busy, don't feel bad for dropping. But I do need posts once a week or I will forget what's happening in the roleplay and stop caring about it.

Edited at May 25, 2023 01:30 PM by Sir Froggington
Roleplay Search (Open)May 3, 2023 11:54 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Frogs, I'm so tempted, but my brain power- ;-;
Should we try it? I don't have current writing examples to send--besides dream entries, I suppose, but they don't really count. I can send prior examples if you need them.
But like, as a warning, I'm so rusty that you'd be risking tetanus by roleplaying with me. If that's still alright, then I'd love to do a roleplay together.
Roleplay Search (Open)May 4, 2023 01:53 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
We can pick off some rust together. What type of roleplays are you interested in?
Roleplay Search (Open)May 4, 2023 02:07 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Fantastic. I'm interested in generally anything--medieval stuff, fantasy and magic, slice of life, mystery. Humans, chickens :), ducks, fairies, unicorns--they're also all fine by me, although you do appear to be looking for the first two.
I do love me a mysterious magical mayhem, I think, but if you have other ideas, I'm also interested in hearing about them.
Roleplay Search (Open)May 5, 2023 03:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
0.0 RP with Froggington again? So tempting.
Roleplay Search (Open)May 8, 2023 09:44 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Psst, dunno how active I might be (i'm as bad as you are), but we could work more on our lovely chicken world (add more detail in culture, including the dust baths and corn delicacies). Then--if time and brainspace are avaliable--open it to a small group of roleplayers. Or, we could keep it between us two and journey through it once more.
Roleplay Search (Open)May 11, 2023 09:04 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Our chicken world is so fun!
Roleplay Search (Open)May 18, 2023 09:53 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Still open
Roleplay Search (Open)May 18, 2023 09:45 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, I would love to do an RP with you! I am okay with any genre thought I absolutely love doing RP's based off fantasy worlds with demons and other monsters. I am a literate writer who will give as good as I get, and am on every day!
(PS: This is Flagtwin's second account :)
Roleplay Search (Open)May 18, 2023 10:11 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh hey! :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us