Chatbox
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Free-Claw x The Tea DrinkersMay 3, 2023 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Two collage students...once in love now enimies!
Will love save these two once again or are they destened to hate one other?

Edited at May 3, 2023 09:12 PM by Free-Claw12
Free-Claw x The Tea DrinkersMay 3, 2023 08:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo black
Age - 18 - 23
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual
Species - Human
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male only reaching the height of and woman at 18 years of age, which is between 5'4 and 5'5. He has slight muscle running down his arms, legs, and back, with a faint outline of a six-pack covering his lower stomach. His skin is a rather light tan, though in the summer it turns slightly darker. To match his nature he has beautiful dirty blond hair with green eyes a hint of light blue swimming around in them giving him the mysterious look. Sharp jaws lines with chubby checks are also a gift to the male facial features.
For clothes, the male normally wears a light grey hoodie with the words 'F the world' written in white cotton at the top left of his shoulder blade. he wears long black skinny ripped jeans that hug his curves nicely, pure black shoes hug his feet with a dark purple stripe over the top, yeah purple is his favorite color. For special occasions, he will wear a pure white button-up dress shirt with pure black slacks nicely ironed, with pure white joggers that are always washed so they look new.
I guess you can say every man or boy has something to hide and Theo is no different, he has a secret to hide as well and that is a large scar running from the tip of his left shoulder blade to the bottom right of his v-line. How he got the horrific injury...you will have to be really close to the male to figure that one out. Even same of his close friends still don't know what happened to the male.
Personality -
To newcomers or outsiders, he is described as a two-faced and mysterious person who always observes them and never gives them trust or respect. He only ever talks to them when he is forced to by a higher rank or when the situation they are in calls for him to. Though they do say some good things about the male his leadership skills and quick thinking I always talked about in his tribe especially his stealth, and ability to hide even from the greatest seekers. To earn the male's trust you have to show him that you deserve it one way or another. Though to show he is trusting you he will show his soft side a little more and try and give you tips on how to improve, sometime he will even ask you to teach him a trick to two.
To close friends and family he is described completely differently as a cuddly, soft, and kind male, always wanting to lend a helping hand whenever they need it the most. As the male finds it hard to show emotion around a group of people he doesn't know receiving a hug from him in public is a surprise and an honor to the same. Though he does have a protective side of doing what it takes to make sure that his friends and family are safe he tends to hide it not wanting to push his friends away. Being quiet and soft when they are alone and prepared to make a sacrifice if he has to. His loyalty is to his friends, himself, and those he needs to have to survive. To be honest this male just needs friends that know his emotional changes and how to stop him from doing something stupid
Both of these descriptions are true to the male he can be two-faced and kind to those who deserve it and have earned it, but for the male making friends is hard so protecting them is what he feels is right to keep them around. After all, being alone is something he hopes never comes to him. He also loves to walk around a forest or abandon places to explore and be at peace when he does want to be alone. Fear is something the male will try to always keep hidden because he isn't stupid when the time came that fear is the only escape he will use it against himself.
Gives him peace of mind and he likes looking at the stars to see what they can make
- Cuddles:
He loves to cuddle especially if it helps someone out
- Training:
At a young age training was something he did to keep his thoughts at bay
- Being with friends:
It also helps him to keep his thoughts at bay but it also gives him happiness
Dislikes:
- Annoying people
- Deep waters (He can swim just past stuff)
- Being alone
Weaknesses:
- Water
- His friends
- Strength to a certain level
- His past
Strengths:
- Combat skills
- Stealth
- Speed
- Leadership skills (he will never admit it)
Afflictions - Open
Family:
Mother - Jade Black - Dead
Farther - Jarad Black - Dead
Step-farther - Seth Pacher - Alive
Half-sister - Arora Patcher - Dead
Crush - Open
Significant other/s - Open
Other -
Warning:

Edited at May 3, 2023 08:45 PM by Free-Claw12

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1