Wolf Play : 🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)April 29, 2023 02:39 PM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)April 29, 2023 03:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Phoenix turned slightly, dodging a flying bullet made for her. It graced her cheek, leaving a small cut behind as it flew through the air. Without a second thought she turned to shoot the person who had shot at her, only to realize she was out of ammo. "Dang it." She whispered through her teeth as she jumped behind an old rusted car. 10 years ago, before everything happened, the car was the newest model. But now? It was nothing more than a sheild for the red-head and maybe a home for a little animal. She didn't notice she had gotten shot until she looked down at her leg, her pants slowly turning into a red color.
"Dang it." She whispered through her teeth again as she felt herself getting dizy. She was always the type of person to not like blood but this new life had toughened her up a bit. Phoenix reached up and began untying her bandana with shaking hands. It took forever for her to get it off her neck but when she did, she was in very bad condition. Apparently her enemy thought she was dead or something because he could've easily killed her right then and there. Phoenix wrapped the bandana around her leg and began tying it only for her vision to go blurry. She could barely keep herself looking straight at something. A weak, "No..." were her last words before she fully slipped into the darkness that surrounded her.
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 2, 2023 08:47 AM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Last round.. better make it count" He slipped the last round of ammo into his gun, shots firing, taking down every target
"Clean shot boss"
He'd smile mischeviously "I told you for the last time, Matt is fine"
"Sorry sir"
Matt would hand his comrade his gun
"Take this and stash it somewhere safe"
He would pull his knife from out of his belt "I'm not done here yet"
Matt turned to leave, pausing for a moment
"Oh, and hunt me down some more ammo while your at it"
"Yes sir!" His comrade would salute him, Matt saluting back, being respectful
They would head their separate ways.
-
Matt would run by someone, slitting their throat as he did, watching them fall to the ground. He'd wipe some blood from his face. The blood of the enemy of course.
A red headed female would fall to the ground up ahead. Matt ran over almost instantly, kicking her side, making sure she was dead.
He would stumble back a little, seeing as she was still alive.
*Matt what the heck do you think your doing.. don't even-*
He ignored his thoughts and carefully picked her up and quickly made his way to a hidden base nearby, before anyone noticed and tried to attack.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you"
*at least not yet..*

Edited at May 2, 2023 08:47 AM by 🌈Skittles
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 2, 2023 02:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
A sharp pain in Phoenix's side caused her to momentarily wake up a bit. She was still very woozy and hurting though. Her vision was still pretty blurry too so she couldn't quite tell who picked her up. Her bandana was still clenched in her hands as she was bumped around. Obviously the person who picked her up was running and wasn't the lightest on their feet. "...Th..ank...you..." she managed to croak out before she felt herself slipping into the dark again. Phoenix heard the person who picked her up say something before she passed out again but couldn't quite make it out. Something about not worrying? Even in her state, she couldn't help but chuckle in her head, of course she wasn't going to worry. Whoever had picked her up would bring her back to base and everything would be fine. It might take some time to recover but surely the wound wasn't that bad.
~~~~~~
"No...Mom...Don't do this...Mom please! I beg you! You can come with me!"
"Take your siblings and run. I love you, but its too late for me."
"But...M-mom.."
Phoenix's mom, the only person who really believed in her, pushed her and her siblings out of the burning house. Sparks lit up the dark night, fighting for attention but Phoenix's attention was on one thing alone, her mother.
"Run! Now! Don't look back!" Her mother cried as the burning house began falling down all around her. Phoenix took one last look at her mother's ashy face with tears in her eyes before grabbing her little sister's hand and taking off. Phoenix knew they were going too slow so she quickly threw her sister on her back before aiming her running feet towards her twin brother who was a few paces ahead. "Come on! I found a bunker! It'll keep us safe!" He called before proceeding to open the bunker. Phoenix quickly caught up and gently lowered her sister down. "Go in first. Ill be righy behind you." Her brother said, already nudging her in.
"Okay..." she reluctantly agreed before turning to her little sister who was already safely down in the bunker. "Stay there. Im coming down."
Before her brother had time to get in, the house exploded. The impact of the explosion killed him, leaving Phoenix to take care of her sister alone. Tears flowing down her face she promptly closed the bunker and huddled up with her little sister.
~~~~~~
When Phoenix woke up again she quickly realized she wasn't at her base. She wasn't even exactly sure where she was. She felt dried tears on her face and realized she had been...crying in her sleep? Was that even possible? It must have been a weird sight for the one who rescued her. Speaking of which, who was that said person? Phoenix slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes to clear the lingering blurriness. She couldn't believe what she saw next when she opened her eyes. Enemy! She quickly reached for her knife, her instincts immediately kicking in. Except her knife wasn't there. Either he had tooken it or it had fallen out on the way here. "Get...away..." she choked out but she knew she was in no position to fight. Her leg still pounded with pain.
Speaking of her leg...what was he doing? It kinda looked like he was...trying to heal it? No, that was impossible. Or was it? Maybe she had seen him wrong and he was actually not an enemy? Phoenix gave him a good look and shook her head. He was definitely an enemy. "W-who...are you? Wh..at are you...doing?" She choked out, her eyes darting around the room, looking for something to help her out in this weird situation. What the heck was happening and why?
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 3, 2023 01:02 PM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
Matt made it to the base and carefully set Phoenix down on a blanket. It wasn't the softest but it was better than sitting directly against the hard, cold, concrete floor.
-
He notices her shaking, twitching hard in her sleep *Is she alright.. Maybe I should have left her where I found her..* Matt walked over to another room, gathering a few medical supplies *What is a pretty little thing like her doing out there in a warzone anyways.. Surprised she's lasted this long*
He would make his way back to her with the medical supplies, crouching down next to her. He would set a cup of water on her side, and another next to him. Sliding the leg of her pants up, so that he could properly see the wound, he would carefully pour water on it, cleaning it out. Matt would grab a few bandages and slowly start wrapping her leg.
Feeling her beggining to stir awake, he would quickly finish what he was doing, grabbing her weapons off of her as so that she couldn't attack him *She'd going to be so scared when she wakes up.. poor thing..* He would move the cup of water for her to drink a bit away so she didn't knock it over
He would leave the leftover medical supplies next to her, just trying to move away as quick as possible.
Setting the young females weaponds down on a table, he would stand and watch her, about 5 feet away

Edited at May 3, 2023 01:03 PM by 🌈Skittles
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 3, 2023 03:58 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Phoenix didn't have the energy just then to do further questioning when the man stayed silent so she focused on getting herself together. She layed her head back down and closed her eyes for a minute. When she opened them again her head had cleared a bit. She then looked around, taking in her surroundings. She was laying on a blanket in a room of some sort. It kinda looked like a base? Medical supplies were beside her so she guessed he really was just trying to help. There was also a small glass of water but she barely even glanced at it. Her focus was on the man and her weapons behind him on a table. Phoenix joined in and also played the silent game. She just sat there, pretending she was coming up with some big plan in her mind.
Phoenix caught the man's gaze for a whole minute before she looked away and sighed. She threw her hands up and basically gave up on trying to be intimidating. Obviously it wasn't working and there was nothing but a bunch of medical supplies to fight with. What? Was she supposed to chuck it at him or something? Ha! That was going to do sooo much damage. "Why are you helping me? Last time i checked we are enemies..." She then paused for a second and sighed again before continuing. "Look, im not going to do anything. Can you just answer my questions? Im Phoenix if that will help." She said, loosing her tough voice she had tried to use earlier. She wasn't even sure the man had understood what she had said before because she had been pretty out of it and her words probably slurred alot.
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 6, 2023 07:40 AM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
He watched her silently from across the room, his hands behind his back. After a long moment the female would throw her hands up sighing. *You think your so scary.. Nice try*
"You were injured and I decided to help. It's no fun if I'm not the one that gets to kill you"
Matt smiled innocently and slowly walked over to collect the medical supplies, his hands moved where she could see them to show he had no intent on hurting her
-
He would slowly bend down and start picking up the medical supplies
"You should really drink something. I'll grab you some food aswell, to help you regain your strength"
He would back away quickly, not wanting to stay near her for too long, afraid of making her uncomfortable
"We've got canned raviolli and canned pineapple at the moment. Which one sounds more appealing at this moment?"
He'd start mumbling, beginning to ramble
"You know what I'll just grab both, you stay here"
He'd softly chuckle
"Not like you can go anywhere on that leg anyways"
He'd make his way to the back room
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 6, 2023 10:58 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Phoenix was glad that the man spoke but his words weren't the most comforting. Not that an enemy's words would be. She knew he was probably just joking by the way he smiled but there was still a chance she wouldn't be alive after this. Not that she would've been alive for much longer if no one came to save her. Deep down, even though she was worried about getting killed, she trusted him for some reason. She just had a feeling she wouldn't come to harm, atleast from him. Phoenix watched him cautiously as he came to pick up the medical supplies. Part of her was scared but part of her knew she would be fine. Nevertheless, her heart started beating slightly quicker. He looked alot stronger up close...
Phoenix glaced at the water when he brought it up. All her training and instincts told her never to trust an enemy and to never accept anything they give you. But this situation seemed just a bit different than what her training thought would happen and her instincts were just a result of her fear. "I would like-" She started but he interrupted her saying he would bring both. She pursed her lips with his joke. "I can too if i really wanted." She called after him as he walked away. After he had disappeared she finally turned to the water and picked it up. She was so weak, her hand shook with effort as she lifted the cup to her mouth.
She only had enough strength to take a couple sips before she had to put down the cup. Even if her brain was okay now and ready to go, her body was not okay and very weak. She layed her head back down and closed her eyes, upset at how weak she was. She couldn't even make a proper fist with her hand without becoming exhausted. Phoenix only opened her eyes again once the man came back. "You know, you could just kill me and get it over with." She sighed, her voice defeated as her hand still countinued to shake a bit. Even if he handed her the food she didn't try to reach for it because she knew she would just drop it. Some water was one thing but a whole can of something?
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 8, 2023 05:00 PM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
He would set the medical supplies in the back room mumbling to himself "Now where could they be.."
Matt would pace around the room searching through everything "Ah there it is"
He would bend down and pick up a can of each, along with a knife to cut it open with. He'd grab a plastic for aswell. It wasn't the best thing and who knew how many germs were on it, but it at least looked clean.
He would come to his feet and make his way out of the backroom back towards her, his knife setting between his teeth as his hands were occupied with the cans of food.
He would sit down in front of her, keeping his distance as to show he had no intent on hurting her.
He would set the cans down between his legs and take the knife out from between his teeth.
A quirky little friendly smile would become onto his face.
"Which one would you like? I can eat the other"
He would stab his knife into hers first cutting the lid off, shoving a fork into the can, before sliding it over to her
Working on getting his can open, he'd look up at her briefly
"Although not the most prefered or common meeting, it's a pleasure to meet you"
he'd pop his can open and set the knife down on the ground next to his thigh, putting his hand out to shake hers
"I'm Matt!"
🌈Skittles x Terebinth Wolves (Surrendered Planes)May 8, 2023 05:00 PM

Regen

Darkseeker

Give Award
He would set the medical supplies in the back room mumbling to himself "Now where could they be.."
Matt would pace around the room searching through everything "Ah there it is"
He would bend down and pick up a can of each, along with a knife to cut it open with. He'd grab a plastic for aswell. It wasn't the best thing and who knew how many germs were on it, but it at least looked clean.
He would come to his feet and make his way out of the backroom back towards her, his knife setting between his teeth as his hands were occupied with the cans of food.
He would sit down in front of her, keeping his distance as to show he had no intent on hurting her.
He would set the cans down between his legs and take the knife out from between his teeth.
A quirky little friendly smile would become onto his face.
"Which one would you like? I can eat the other"
He would stab his knife into hers first cutting the lid off, shoving a fork into the can, before sliding it over to her
Working on getting his can open, he'd look up at her briefly
"Although not the most prefered or common meeting, it's a pleasure to meet you"
he'd pop his can open and set the knife down on the ground next to his thigh, putting his hand out to shake hers
"I'm Matt!"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us