Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Tea Drinkers X DestiApril 29, 2023 07:28 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Summer camp for disabled teenagers(with or without service dogs)
Tea Drinkers X DestiApril 29, 2023 07:29 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Name: Thaddeus Quinten

Nickname: Thad

Orientation: Gay, questioning poly

Personality: shy, softspoken, thoughtful, inquisitive, easily spooked, somewhat of a loner, and reserved at first, can even almost come across as cold at first to some; self conscious, insecure

He's scared of a lot of things and is honestly not strong at all, he's even weaker than most girls around his age.

Once you find a crack in his shell and keep at it until you've broken down his walls, you will have a friend for life who will protect you as much as he can. He'd even almost certainly give his life for you if it came down to it.

Racs/Looks: His mother is Latino/Korean/Japanese and his father is African/Irish.

Thad has darkened tan/brown skin and has medium to semi-longish length scruffy and spikey dark reddish-brown hair.

One of his eyes is a greenish-gray, but the other is eye has Heterochromia and is half rich, warm chocolate colored and half is the is greenish-gold

He is somewhat short for his age, sickly thin and has a soft feminine look to his build(especially the face) He has a prosthetic leg that has is really self conscious about(he is very self conscious about his looks overall too).

Pets: N/A; however he does have a large service dog named Ridley for mobility assistance, medical alert and a couple other things.

Ridley's was a stray that Thad found, as a practically new born puppy, in a box on the side of a highway entrance. Unfortunately Ridley was the only surviving pup, though just barely. Thad nursed the puppy who was clearly only days old to health and she has since been repaying the small boy and has saved his life more than once.

He has hopes to get an emotional support ferret one day when he can afford of, he would desperately love to own a sugar glider too but sadly can't afford one of those, so he's recently decided to settle on a mouse or rat, if he can afford more than a ferret and Ridley's care

Disabilities: Autism, severe anxiety, completely deaf in one ear, going deaf in the other, neurofibromatosis type 2, mobility problems, somewhat poor vision

Other:

--------------

Name: Rute Stoneford

Gender: Demigirl/Fluidflux(can fluctuate between several different genders)

Orientation: Asexual Demihomoromantic

Personality: quiet, shy, inquisitive, gentle, somewhat of a wallflower, easily scared, self conscious,

Race/looks: Her father was British and her mother was Native American/Chinese/Thai. She has tan/light brown colored skin. Her eyes are something of a combination of hazel, green, gray, gold.

Her left eye has a gray Heterochromia ring around the iris and her right eyelid is always closed

Pets: N/A. She does however have a medium-small service dog that's always seen on her lap. She'd love to own a sugar glider or possibly a ferret someday too as an emotional support animal

Disabilities: mid-functioning autism(somewhere between low and high functioning), extremely severe anxiety disorder, paralyzed from the mid chest down, she only has mobility in the head and neck, and limited mobility in her left arm. She has a cleft lip and palate, completely blind in her right eye and no peripheral vision in the left, Neurofibromatosis type 1

Other: Her mother was the only parent who actually loved the girl, but sadly she died when Rute was only about 3-4 years old. Her father was furious and blamed the girl for the death of his wife and abandoned her in the center of a run down unsafe part of town. She thankfully was found by a kind old homeless woman who knew someone who had a place Rute could go to go to.

Since the age of 5 1/2-6, Rute has been living at a boarding school during the school months and the summer school most years during the summer months.

Rute's service dog was given to her by the kind old woman after parting ways.
Rute hopes and prays their paths will cross again one day, though it's extremely unlikely

Edited at April 29, 2023 07:53 AM by Destinations End
Tea Drinkers X DestiApril 29, 2023 07:29 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Reserve for my sides
Work in progress
Males: Doru and Ryuu
Females: Ruya

Edited at April 29, 2023 07:50 AM by Destinations End
Tea Drinkers X DestiApril 29, 2023 07:30 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Taylor Hayes
~~~
Appearance: Taylor has a bit of a hispanic look to her. Her hair is dark brown, nearly black, and she keeps it almost always up in a tight bun. Her eyes are a light brown, and she has a very slight build. She is tall, and slender.
Personality: Taylor has a very double-sided personality. She can go back and forth from being the sweetest girl you've ever met, to the most sarcastic devil that the world has seen in a long time. She is very loyal, and fights for her friends.
Disablities: Taylor has very high anxiety, and often has panic attacks. These include struggling to breathe, lots of tears, and full body shaking. To help with this, Taylor has a service dog, and has learned to count as high as she can to calm down.
Backstory: Taylor comes from a middle-class family, and has no siblings. She has always been provided for, at least in the barest minimum, and considers her family to be her greatest supporters.
Service Dog: Taylor's service dog is a Bernese Mountain Dog named Duke.
~~~~~~~
Name: Toby Evans

~
Appearance: Toby is a pretty handsome guy, standing at almost 6'2, and with his pale skin and blonde hair. His eyes are a pale blue, and he has a very sculpted face.
Personality: Toby is one of the brightest individuals ever. He is very smart and kind, and he likes to make people laugh. He has a gentle sense of humor, and can be very sarcastic at times.
Disabilities: Toby is completely blind in one eye, which led to him getting his first service dog, Ginny. Ginny has since passed, and he has gotten a new service dog, who he bonded with almost as quickly as his first.
Backstory: Toby's family is very rich, but he doesn't really care. As long as he is mostly comfortable, he gives away most of the money his parents give him to charities. He has one sister, who his parents favor slightly.
Service Dog: Toby's new service dog is a Golden Retriever named Jersey. Jersey is three years old, and a very sweet girl, though she can have lots of energy at times.

Edited at April 29, 2023 01:42 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Tea Drinkers X DestiApril 29, 2023 07:31 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res for sides
(may add as we go along)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us