Wolf Play : Nyctea x Opal Fruits
Chatbox
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Nyctea x Opal FruitsApril 26, 2023 08:33 AM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

RP between Nyctea and Opal Fruits. Do not post unless your name is written in the title, but you're welcome to read through! :)
Nyctea x Opal FruitsApril 26, 2023 08:50 AM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award
⌯ Hireyan ⌯
hi·re·yan

Lead Warrior
Desired Rank:
Head Lead
Pack:
The Warmane Empire

Appearance:
Hireyan is of tall stature, broad-chested with nattily defined features and a tapered waistline. A blocky head marred by dark scar tissue from past disputes is accentuated by small triangular ears, high cheekbones, coarse chin scruff, and deep-set eyes. Sturdy but lacking the musculature of larger wolves, he makes up for his lean physique and the ensuing lack of brute strength with a reserve of stamina and years of battle experience to draw from. Viscous fur along his withers and the crest of his neck provides an air of dignity while the short, silvered fur along the top of his skull gives him the appearance of a grizzled war general.

Personality:
While once a brash individual, age and experience have tempered the overbearing youth into a valiant and decisive soldier. The events of his youth and several years skirting pack territories as a loner has left him vigilant of his surroundings while providing him with the skill to travel for the most part, undetected. His experiences as an adult have done little for his combative and opportunistic nature, opting for violence as a solution rather than the exchange of diplomatic words. The baring of his teeth has thus far proven a more effective method than any other and a deep-rooted sense of honor is the only thing that has prevented him from outright killing those who have been unfortunate enough to stumble into the one who calls himself wraith.

Strengths:
--Brute Strength
--Reflex
--Sturdiness
--Astute
Weaknesses:
--Swimming
--Climbing
--Avarice
--Surliness

Mate:
N/A
Kin(s):
Sister(s) - Tusa and Rinali
Relative(s):
Mother - Takibi
Father - Hidalgo
Crush:
N/A

Edited at April 27, 2023 08:13 AM by Nyctea
Nyctea x Opal FruitsApril 26, 2023 02:06 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Juniper (Juni)

4 years old

Female

Lead Hunter

Desired rank:

Although she is happy in her role for now, the female could be content as beta. Though her true dream would be alpha female, leading the pack to greater things.

Appearance:

This young female stands at an average height of 29 inches, but she may still have some growing to do, either way she's content. Weighing around 120 lbs, the female definitely has an elegant appeal to her but that doesn't mean she doesn't have muscle. Her legs are long making her just as fast as she was strong. These muscles give her the ability to be agile and quick on her feet, of course she may not be as quick as a wolf smaller than her but she sure as hell could keep pace with them and would give it her all. With the strength she hid behind her sleek build, she'd definitely be able to throw a wolf off balance if she chose to barrel into them, and can quite easily take care of herself. Of course she's no match for a fully grown male on her own, most males still being much bigger than she was. Even with that, she isn't afraid of losing a fight worth fighting.

Now when it comes to her coat, it's nothing special and isn't really one particular colour and is a mix of all the colours most wolves are. For colouration she is a mixture of many tones of browns, blacks , greys, with some cream and russet shades. Her face is sort of masked with a light shade of grey with small tones of cream and tan peeking through each strand. Along her back she has a blanket of sorts, being black intermixed with brown which fades into lighter shades of brown as it heads down towards her flank. Around her chest and neck areas are mainly white with dark reddish brown tones that lighten up as it gets to her underbelly. The base of her tail is a dark grey, fading itself into white as it travels underneath.

Personality:

Juniper is best known for her hunting skills, as well as a slight oddity. She is often seen doing her own thing. Always wanting to get things done on her own, others tended to slow her down but she also knew that team work was needed. Especially in a pack. The female would also go scouting in her free time, making sure everything was safe for everyone. She is also a fairly warm and kind creature, welcoming all those that find their way into their home. In truth, she didn't mind helping anyone but her pack came first and she is fierce when it comes to protecting them.

Aiding with her hunting skills, she is very smart, able to create various plans and proceed with ideas that may benefit the pack as a whole. She is also passionate with her role, despite it not being the role she truly wants. She would do anything in her power to convince another on her side if she believed that an idea of hers would work, for she is also articulate and persuasive. Trying to prove that she can be the leader they all need.

All in all Juni does whatever she can for the pack, wanting to be seen as a loyal member and potential leader. For now though, she will happily keep advancing her skills in whatever aspect she can.

Strengths:

-Hunting-

-Scouting-

-Speed-

-Agility-

Weaknesses:

-Climbing-

-Staying still-

-Pups-

-Brute Strength-

Mate:

N/A

Kin:

Toga - Brother - Apprentice

Adonis - Father - Alpha male

Heidi - Mother - Alpha female

Kit - Uncle - Beta male

Crush:

None

Nyctea x Opal FruitsApril 30, 2023 01:34 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Hireyan, the steely battle-set warrior of the clan, was immersed in a frenzied altercation with one of his clanmates. He had bode in the middle of the rocky clearing whilst his clanmate gushed out a snarl a few distances from him. And as the ambiance was airless with traction, the sole sounds were gnars and yowls that flared from the two bickering canines—Hireyan and Bethel.

Hireyan's demeanor was taut and coiled as his muscles rippled beneath his tenebrific fur. His lobes were flattened against his cranium, and his oculars were narrowed to slits as he grimaced at his clanmate. ''I'm no watchdog- you mutt!'' He was a warrior, militant, and gratified, and he would not be cowed by anyone, not even a low-ranked canine. His clanmate, however, seemed equally committed. Bristling with irritation, Bethel bore a tread forward, his canines bared in a malicious snarl. "Don't assume you're too good to take an order from me-" he spat, his voice descending and sinister. "You're hardly someone behind that foolhardy warrior status.''

Hireyan's lips spiraled back in a snarl, his canines glistening in the vague glare. He knew he was being goaded, but he couldn't avail the surge of bitterness that coursed through his veins. "I am no craven," he roared, his voice underlying and treacherous. "But I am also no watchdog. I have no time for your petty requests." The two canines encircled one another warily, their oculars cinched in a silent battle of wills. The rocky clearing was bathed in the glare of the setting sun, casting lengthy shadows across the ground. The ambiance was bounteous with the scent of earth and pine, and the remote sound of a stream could be heard trickling nearby.

However, Hireyan seemed to increase even more ominous as the quarrel resumed, his muscles jutting as he bristled with wrath. He was a force to be reckoned with, and his clanmate seemed to know it. As they blustered and yapped, their restlessness increased until it seemed almost tangible, like a living thing that could reach out and constrict them both. But despite their bitterness and belligerence, neither canine moved to thrash. They were both too acute and competent to make such a frivolous stir. Instead, they resumed their hectic altercation, their voices increasing and descending like the tide.

In the end, it was Hireyan who prevailed. With a final snarl of wrath, he turned and prowled into the underbrushes, leaving his clanmate standing sole in the clearing. The anticipation dissipated like a barrage, and the air became serene once again.

Although, despite his rabid comments, he pivoted and barreled into the callous, perilous woodland, to look for the wolfling they reasoned of.

Because he had a little sunken area for the mere canines he discreetly took care of, not wanting to appear a putty father figure to an heir that was not his.

Nyctea x Opal FruitsMay 1, 2023 12:41 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

The day had been unproductive so far, granted it wasn’t that far in but doing nothing always felt like an eternity to a certain lead hunter. The hunt the previous day was a big one and she wouldn’t need to lead another hunt until tomorrow and even that was dependable on how hungry everyone was. Juniper also understood that the others needed time to recoup, one had even gotten injured, getting kicked off when they jumped up onto the back of the deer. Thankfully, from what they could tell nothing was broken which could have quite easily have happened, a kick from one of those was could have been fatal. They managed to get away with a decent sized scrape and were limping a bit but it was nothing some rest couldn’t heal.

Doing something was better than nothing so the female made her way over to her packmate to check on him. “Keebu, how are you feeling?” she asked as she approached the laying down male. He was one of the smaller ones but she valued his hunting and tracking skills. Trying the new strategy just didn’t work too well for him, for the pack on the other hand it meant nice full bellies. “A little rough but I’ve had worse,” the male replied to her, dipping his head a little to show respect. Although she wasn’t alpha or beta, a lot of the wolves had respect for her. Afterall she did lead the hunting and kept all of them fed to the best she could, even if the prey was scarce. Juni circled him a little, not in a challenging way but simply to check him over.

“Make sure you eat some of that kill we did, you need all the energy you can get so you heal up nicely.” It wasn’t necessarily an order but more making sure her packmate looked after himself. She wanted him to heal up quickly and get back on his paws. It would be a good break for him though, she knew he enjoyed his sleep and never appreciated her waking him up. Keebu gave a short nod and that was that. Juniper turned and left the male, there wasn’t much else she could do for him and she was never the kind of female for chit chat. No matter how caring she was. Just talking was droning to her, unless someone had a problem, she would gladly try and help with that but a casual conversation was a waste of time, in her eyes anyway.

Looking off into the treeline and then glancing back around to everyone. Asking her alpha’s to go scouting crossed her mind but she wasn’t one to really ask permission for that sort of thing and they had grown to trust her, knowing she could handle herself and always gave them detailed reports if anything seemed out of order. Juni gave a short nod, to herself instead of anyone else. With that she turned back to face the treeline, walking herself towards the left and starting from the same spot she always started in. Juniper always had a way of doing things and wasn’t one to enjoy changing it, especially when it came to scouting. She had her route and usually followed it. Occasionally she changed direction but that was mostly when she caught a scent or saw something that needed checking out. Most of the time things went fine but with their feud with the other pack, she liked to make sure whenever she got a chance, even if there were specific groups sent out to do this. Juni just couldn’t settle until she personally saw it was safe without the distraction of others.

Once a certain depth into her route, she froze in her next step, paw lifted from the ground a little. There was a scent, an unfamiliar one at that. Juni stood there for a moment, nose to the air as she sniffed around. It definitely didn’t smell like prey and instead it smelt like another wolf, one that didn’t belong in their territory. Maybe they simply just didn’t know but either way she needed to fix it. Going to get her pack would just mean an unnecessary fight and she was more forgiving than her alpha’s, she would just guide them out. Fighting was a last resort but it was something she was definitely prepared to do. With that thought in mind, she continued on, her nose stuck to the ground as she intently followed the scent, growing closer to her pack's borders.

Once again, Juniper stopped in her tracks. The culprit of her scent in her line of view and yet they were something unexpected. There stood, back completely turned away from her, a little pup that was batting at something with their paws. Juni tilted her head at the little thing, sitting down on her hind legs as she watched them closely, wondering where they had come from and where their parents were. Maybe they were from the other pack and wandered too far but either way, pups were this female's weakness and she was a completely different wolf around them. With that thought, Juniper crouched down so she was close to the ground and moved closer to the pup, not wanting to startle them. Her full attention on the little thing.

Nyctea x Opal FruitsMay 1, 2023 05:13 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Frustrated and rather sizzled in the biding nuisance, Hireyan made his way through the viscous underbrush of the woodland, his senses honed in on the odor of the astray wolfling.

His puissant muscles tore under his fur as he moved with fluid grace, his shrill deep-set oculars inspecting the area for any gesture of the worthless wolfling. Even though, there was nothing but verdant coppices and lofty trees like goliaths shrouding his keen eyesight.

But in the viscosity of the underbrush, his dandy senses reaped on another presence somewhere close, wrapping the mere odor of the wolfling. Hunkered on the ground near the wolfling was a damsel, her overcast fur glinting in the settling threading sun. Hireyan observed her keenly, his physique taut and inclined for action. But soonly, as the damsel seemed interactive with the feeble wolfling, Hireyan with a full-toned snarl, occurred from the shadows, his screeching tangerine-hue oculars fixed on the canine before him. He bristled with power and eminence, his enormous form casting an air of domination that left no doubt as to his authority.

However, Hireyan did not fleet into an incursion, but he definitely emitted a threatening seem to rattle the canine before him, so the retrieval of the wolfling would go painless.

"Do not draw close to the wolfling that isn't yours," he gnarred, his voice resonant and ominous.

Knowing how Hireyan was, the wolfling without a second of squandering, crawled from the damsel that seemed generous enough, near Hireyan's stilts.

But Hireyan stood there, his deep-set oculars blazing with unshakeable valor as his lobes were set aloft, attuned t any sound and stir encircling them. However, the wolfling cowering near his stilts mewled and creaked in apprehension of a possible spurting quarrel, but Hireyan bore it no mind. His attention was solely concentrated on the damsel before him.

Whilst his darkened fur bristled with menace, and his chest heaved with the weight of his belligerence. His dire posture wasn't so sinister when Hireyan dwelt still, eyeing the damsel with an unwavering gaze.

In his mind, Hireyan understood that this was a treacherous circumstance, and he was keen to uphold himself and the wolfling with all of his strength. But he also understood that he must bide serene and ordered, not giving in to the impulses of unease and wrath that jeopardized to consume him.

Nyctea x Opal FruitsMay 1, 2023 05:45 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Juniper had approached the pup with caution, not wanting to scare them. She needed to get them to safety as soon as possible. Their scent would slowly work its way through the territory and they would not tolerate such an incursion, either taking him for their own or quite possibly even kill them. A dead pup was not something she wanted to see, especially at the jaws of her pack as she knew the respect for them would be lost and that was no way to live. The female paused for a moment, waiting for the pup to notice her while making herself completely vulnerable to seem like she wasn’t a threat. Most definitely a mistake on her behalf. Juni wasn’t as alert as she should have been and while she normally picked up on everything there was something she had missed.

A deep snarl had her attention and she launched herself onto her paws with a growl of her own. Albeit not as aggressive but more as a warning. She was prepared to fight even if she didn’t truly want to. The male that came forth was most notably a large and powerful one, one that she wouldn’t typically mess with but this male was on her territory and the way he jumped out angered her. It was a fight she would die fighting but a fight she would give her all to nonetheless. Juni refused to seem thrown off by him and only steadied her stance as he proceeded. She could see he tried to come off more threatening rather than want to fight but that riled her up just as much.

“This is my territory, that little pup would already be killed if it wasn’t me that had found him,” she snarled back, taking a step forward with her hackles raised. The female stood tall, her eyes fixed on the male. As much as she wanted to check on the pup she felt their presence near her gone and figured he was with the larger brute so kept herself in gear. This was not a time to show any weakness. Even if this male killed her or attacked, he was on their land and would not survive a whole pack attacking him, it would start a full blown war, worse than the one they had already. That thought alone definitely helped her confidence in the situation.

“Besides, which useless mutt allowed such a youngling to wander off, especially into land that isn’t their own?” she questioned with distaste on her tongue. It was a valid question, none of their pups were ever without an eye on them, they couldn’t be trusted and were curious little things. It was dangerous on their own and if Juniper really wanted to, that pup would already be dead.

Nyctea x Opal FruitsMay 2, 2023 01:35 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Hireyan was a seasoned warrior, so he bode his ground, but averting an eye from the damsel to the unknown terrain he had ventured in, he breathed in chestily.

Although he was keenly cognizant that he and the fruitless wolfling were infringing on a foreign domain, his steely resolve lingered steadfast. Despite the prickling of his fur and the baritone gnars emanating from his throat. He managed to bear his composure and retain his focus oriented on the unyielding figure before him. Though as he observed the damsel of the rival clan, he conceded that he would need to tread carefully if he hoped to extract his presence and the young charge from this precarious situation unscathed. So with a chesty breath, Hireyan squelched his instinct to lash out and instead allowed his fur to lie flat against his calamitous frame, while his snarling gradually subsided.

With a meticulous stir, he recoiled back and gingerly urged the wolfling forward with a flick of his plumage, indicating that it was time to move on. Even though he was still bristling with apprehension, he managed to hurl an aura of forbidding presence that was more of a warning than an overt threat. It was clear that Hireyan did not pursue a violent confrontation with the opposing clan, but rather sought to defuse the situation and extract his presence and the wolflings from harm's way.

Whilst their oculars cinched, he mustered, eloquently. ''The wolfling will get its well-deserved punishment,'' his tone of intention was monotonous as no bitterness or threat swole in his wording, not wanting to let any more trouble wander his way.

With the formidable damsel, Hireyan's mind dashed with thoughts of flight and the case of a serene resolution. With each fleeting moment, he became increasingly convinced that he needed to act swiftly and decisively, not let this volatile situation escalate into a full-blown war between the opposing clans. As he observed the damsel warily, Hireyan knew that his next move would be critical. He bode rooted to the spot, his muscles tautened and keen for action, but at the same time, he tried to appear as non-threatening as possible. It was a flimsy balancing act, but he was determined to succeed.

And as Hireyan awaited the damsel's response, he stood firm, his cutting gaze clinched on the imposing damsel in front of him. His beastly frame, now silhouetted against the backdrop of the setting sun, exuded a modest strength that seemed to branch from his very being. His mane, ruffled by the gentle evening breeze, added to his regal appearance, making him seem even more monumental.

Edited at May 2, 2023 01:35 PM by Nyctea

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us