Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 23, 2023 10:48 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you're name is not in the title. But you are welcome to follow along<3
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 23, 2023 10:50 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ V A L D A ~
Appearance:
Valda is quite a sight to look at. Her pelt will remind you of the infamous season of winter. She is seen as an average sized female that stands at 30 inches and weighs approximately 155 pounds. She has a thick coat to protect herself from the colder climates, as that is where she originated from. Being the rank she is, Valda has gained slight muscle from being overly active and always on the move. Aside from the muscular parts of her, she still keeps that feminine build to her, with her soft expressions and mature sense of movements. As stated, her pelt is seen as a snowy color. Her base coat is white with cream highlights here and there. Her back and parts of her tail are scattered with a dark grey. Valda's face is outlined in light grey that compliments her fairly well. Valda takes pride in her appearance, that being said she makes sure her pelt is neatly groomed at all times. If you ever see Valda's pelt a mess, then you know something is wrong.
Valda possesses a long bushy tail that has a slight curve upward. Her tail length is about one foot long. She has fairly pointed ears that have a lot to do with her expressions and how she is feeling.Valda's eyes are an icy grey that always have a soft and nurturing look to them. If you took one look at Valda's parents, you'd immediately see that Valda takes her appearance from her mother rather than her father. Her mother was a beautiful grey she-wolf and Valda is an exact replica of her. As for her father, he was a charcoal black brute. Valda's siblings mainly either took their appearance from their father or they became a mix of the two.
Personality:
A mature and nurturing wolf, most would say. Valda has always had the more motherly character traits to her. This is due to the fact that her parents were always gone whether they were hunting or making sure there were no threats to the family of wolves. Because of this, as the oldest, Valda took up the role to take care of her siblings until their parents were back. This created a deep love for pups. Many are surprised she hasn't had any of her own yet. The thoughts have definitely crossed her mind once or twice but currently she is focusing on her job within the pack.
Intelligence was always an important trait for Valda. Seeing as most need intelligence in order to survive. At least that is how the she wolf feels. Being a mastermind isn't easy. But Valda took up the role fairly quick. She was taught many useful things by her parents. Valda would participate in sparring matches with her siblings to work on her reflexes and speed. She was taught what berries were good or bad, how to become an efficient hunter, and much more.
Loyalty. A very important thing for the female. Valda has grown up with a few traitors here and there. She is known to show compassion towards everyone she meets. It is very easy to gain Valda's trust, but also very hard to earn it back once broken. She takes loyalty very serious and believes it reflects on who you are as a wolf. Valda is a very trustworthy wolf as it is. She sees the hood in everyone and believes others might need a friend at times. Though this does not mean she is stupid. Valda can see right through malicious acts and she will call you out for it.
Romance was always a very tough situation with Valda. She has never really thought about what it would be like to have a mate for life. Valda is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting and may seem like a bimbo. She was always taught that she does not need a male in order to survive, however this does not mean that she doesnt catch her sights on some she feels connected to. Valda is a hardworking female and always focuses on her job first. Then if some male comes along and they have a connection, then what happens, happens.
+ Quiet Areas +
+ Hunting +
Dislikes:
- Crowded/Noisy Areas -
- Bees -
- Mud -
Strengths:
+ Mastermind +
+ Speed +
+ Endurance +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Second Guesses Herself -
- Climbing -
Kin:
Open!
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA}
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 23, 2023 12:13 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Nero

3 years

Male

Sled Dog Rank:

Wheels

Breed:

Canadian Eskimo dog/Greenland dog

Appearance:

Nero is on the larger size of his breed, making him stronger and the perfect fit for his rank as a wheel. He needed to be strong and have the strength that it takes to pull the sled for his team while they led and steered. The male stands 25 inches from his shoulder and weighs around 85 pounds. At times it looks like he is just all fluff, the muscles beneath his fur were what makes him look so big. This weight and strength to him isn't made for fighting in the slightest. He wouldn't know what to do if it came down to a fight, having had everything given to him. It was all just for pulling.

The thick and dense fur that covers his body only makes him look larger, keeping him warm against the harsh weather. Nero has a mane of much thicker hair around his neck, giving a stocky look to him. His fur was definitely something he was thankful for, it kept him warm in the harsh weathers he endured doing the races. It acted as insulation and he didn't really feel the cold most of the time.

When it comes to colouration the male is mostly a deep fox red but has white socks going up to his elbow on his front legs and up to his hips on his hind ones in an arch like shape. Nero also has a white mask like marking over his face. This marking gave him white eyebrow while also cupping his cheeks, running under his jaw to his chin. The deep red covering the rest of his face, making it look like he had just buried his face in the snow. The last bit of white that this male has is his fluffy curled over tail, the tail naturally hanging over his back.

Personality:

Nero can be quite a nervous dog in situations that were unknown or unpredicted. He tends to think things too much and can't help but think of all the bad things that could happen, not because he is shy but he knows there are dangers everywhere and cares about everyone in the team. For a dog that hasn't experienced these dangers, he tends to work himself up a lot. With that being said he is still a determined dog that will push and push to help get to their goal, putting all his strength into his stride. No matter the situation.

Loyalty is something important to this dog and even if it means putting himself last, no one gets left behind where he can help it. However, he also has deep rooted survival instincts like any canine and will try his best to make sure he keeps himself alive, his friends just need to come first. Nero is quite the friendly dog and tries to see the best in everyone, just not situations. He enjoys affection, whether that be from the humans around him or other dogs he knows.

Nero can be fiercely ambitious when he puts his mind to it and at times a bit of a perfectionist. Like everyone else, the male tries his best with everything that is going on. Sometimes things work out, other times they do not. He doesn’t blame himself but can grow frustrated; causing him to become frustrated and irritable. This is very rare though as Nero is typically a controlled dog. The male was a relatively young dog and hadn't experienced much when it came to sledding or the dangers that came with it.

Nero is quite a happy go lucky guy out of his anxiety riddled mind and enjoys quite a lot. He enjoys the race once actually running, the adrenaline he gets when pulling the sled and hearing his musher call out things only motivated him more. The male also enjoyed the snow and acted like a pup when not working, at times trying to catch snowflakes or just roll about in the snow.

Dislikes:

With his nerves, Nero dislikes being on his own and struggles to regulate his emotions. He also despises loud noises that catch him off guard, if he knows that they are going to happen he's fine but other than that they freak him out. Nero also doesn't like going hungry, he's so use to routine and being fed that he can get grouchy when this changes.

(I found ya XD I've finished sprucing up my boy!)

M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 23, 2023 09:58 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

This was it. The race of a lifetime. Unbeknownst to most of the dogs on the sled, this was potentially the most important race of them all and could quite easily be the most dangerous. The weather at the start was harsh, a storm starting soon after leaving but they couldn't turn back and had to get to their first checkpoint even if it was several miles away and would take a few hours to get to. Yet, that didn't stop any of them and if anything just made them more determined. Mushers called for their dogs to run faster, wanting to get through this storm before it gets even worse. All the teams separated, some ahead and some behind but still on the same route. It was too dangerous to go off route even if they thought it would be a short cut. However one team decided against the route as it was getting harder and harder to see ahead. She knew her dogs could see better than her but her clouded vision clearly clouded her judgement. "Haw!" The musher called out, telling her dogs to turn left. The lead dogs saw a team up ahead that didn't turn left so was confused but obeyed either way, turning left and heading up a different trail with the swing dogs steering the team and the wheels steering the sled. A sense of dread rose up one of the wheel dogs throat but he swallowed it, this wasn't the time. He couldn't slow the team down now, it would just end up with them crashing completely. So instead, he squinted his eyes shut slightly and just worked harder to keep the sled on track with the team.

The turn went well and the team was heading in a completely different direction than all the other teams. However, the musher believed to know where they were going and would cut back into the proper route later on. The further they went, the worse the weather got and the harder it was to see. Even the dogs were struggling at this point but they didn't stop, they trusted their musher and would continue until new commands were given. They took a few careful turns here and there but other than that, they were mostly running a straight line.

With the storm only growing worse, the musher was at a loss. She couldn't see where they were going and wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know if she needed to turn left or right or just carry on heading onwards. The dogs picked up on her nerves and of course had some of their own. Soon enough the dogs could feel themselves heading uphill. It wasn't too steep but it was steep enough for them all to have to put more work in. They had already been running for hours and were growing tired but they kept on, relying on their wheels to keep the weight of the sled for them. Nero felt the change and only pulled harder, his back aching a little but he couldn't stop now.

Suddenly all the weight was gone and the dogs ended up being flung forward only to tumble and lose their footing. A high pitched scream and barking echoed through the storm. Somehow, maybe due to faulty equipment or just pure accident the ropes had snapped, separating the dogs from the sled and sending the musher back down the hill. Dogs only followed suit, getting tangled together and becoming a yelping mess. Yet this noise only worsened their situation. With the storm and hill they were zeroing in on the bottom of, the snow was thick, creating a snow pack sitting right on top, awaiting its chance to come crashing down. To much noise and heavy movement was it's perfect beckoning. The avalanche came faster than anyone could have ever expected. One minute the slopes are pristine and the next they're moving, chasing them down as if they were prey. It would be funny if it weren't so deadly, but there isn't time to laugh anyway. In seconds the powder is everywhere, grabbing everyone it passes and kissing coldly. In another moment the weight of the snow is on their back and forward momentum is no longer under any control, the lines connecting the dogs snapping one by one, sending them flying in different directions and separating them all completely.

One of the wheel dogs, Nero, was one closer to the bottom of the hill and got flung further down, to the right of everyone else. The male tumbled over and over, getting crashed at by the snow from all sides. Time passes both in slow motion and in a flash, until suddenly the light is gone completely. The snow could be any colour and hebwouldn't know the difference. For once the dog was cold, colder than he could ever be. Panic set in. Five minutes ago he was running with his team, following his fellow dogs and now, he was buried deep, having no idea where everyone else is or if they were okay. No way out.

Nero couldn't let this be the end. He had to get out. He has to survive. His friends might still be okay, maybe they will come find him? Shaking his head as best as he could, he couldn't put hope on that. The air was getting tighter and he was finding it harder to whine or make any noise. The male's instinct to survive kicked in and he began doing the only thing he knew how to do. He started digging. At first it made things worse, snow falling from the top and hitting him on the head. Nero shook it off and worked harder, whenever in tough situations he would always pull harder and so working harder came naturally. He couldn't die, he wasn't ready.

Air started reaching his lungs more and he tried to dig faster, feeling himself coming closer to the surface. As a tiny hole made itself visible, the male began barking, he wanted someone, anyone to hear him. Nero didn't know it was the sound of them all crashing that started this in the first place but this was his only chance. His black nose tried to push its way through the gap yet it wasn't big enough yet, he had to try harder and so he did.

Edited at April 24, 2023 10:38 AM by Opal Fruits
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 26, 2023 04:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was a cold, snowy day. As per usual. How Valda admired the snow. She thought it complimented her pelt very nice. She used her pelt as an advantage, considering she could blend into the snow quite easily. Valda emerged herself from a small makeshift den before shaking her pelt, letting loose of the excess debris that may have covered her while she was asleep. Valda took this opportunity to hunt something quick before sudden weather changes. She pushed her nose to the ground and began taking in all the different scents around her before locking on a very tasty scent. A rabbit. Perfect. She thought, considering she wasn't too hungry so she was glad it was something small.
Valda stayed very close to the ground, careful not to startle her prey as she locked her eyes on the small creature minding its own business. Without hesitation, Valda pounced on the rabbit and took it out quickly. She trotted back to her den, rabbit locked in her maw, before putting it on the ground. Valda devoured it very quickly before making her way back out of the den. She figured it was a pretty nice day so why not stroll around? That was, until she heard something quite unusual. The territory she particularly lives in was usually quiet and somewhat peaceful. Not a lot happened here. But what she was hearing was enough to concern her.
Staying on high alert, the female treaded carefully. That was until her hues were focused on what seemed to be a huge mound of snow, that weird sound coming from it. Valda usually would think twice about checking it out, as you never know what might be awaiting. Yet, her curiosity was just too much. She had to go see what was making that sound. Valda padded very slowly to the mound of snow before sticking her nose in the small little hole. Seconds later, she jumped back. The scent was very unfamiliar, she had never seen this animal around here before.
Valda could have just walked away and let the canine fend for himself. But that wasn't in her heart. She was always more of a nurturing female towards others. She thought about it before deciding to help, as she saw how frantic he looked.
"Just hold on." Valda said before digging the hole from the top, where she was standing. She used all her might to push the snow aside, hopefully allowing the male to wiggle out. The coldness from the snow caused her paws to tingle slightly, but this didn't stop her. Valda was very focused and once she dug the hole large enough, she backed away. Valda was still on high alert. Just because she helped him doesn't mean he wouldn't turn on her.
The female had many thoughts run through her mind. Such as, why is such an unusual canine out here all alone? It seemed as though an accident had happened prior to the male being trapped. We're there others? Was her territory being taken over? Valda tried to push all the negative thoughts aside and focus on the real problem at hand. The male that was right in front of her face.
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 26, 2023 06:29 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

There was little Nero could do from the inside, just making the snow collapse inwards more, only making things worse for himself. The panic within him rose, churning his stomach and making him feel physically sick, finding himself quickly becoming claustrophobic. Yet he couldn’t stop. He couldn’t lose hope. With only being young, there was so much more he had expected of his life. Mostly running with his team and simply enjoying his life but still, he wanted more nonetheless. Despite the tightness that built within his hole, Nero still kept making noise, there was bound to be something or someone out there, even if it was a fellow member of the team that so happened to get to the bottom before the snow did or even just managing to have gotten themselves out. He felt weak and pathetic, like in these moments he wasn’t in control of his fate and that scared him more than anything.

His panicking thoughts were quickly diverted as a nose, similar to his and the other dogs, shoved its way into the hole he had managed to make. The sudden action made him yelp and try to push back a bit away from it but to no avail. Their scent lingered around the small amount of air he was getting and it was strange. Nero could tell it was something canine as it was ever so slightly familiar to that of his own kind and yet it was also very different. It was that alone that told him it was definitely not one of his friends and they could quite possibly be a danger. Nero shook that thought away. He already was in danger. Even if this weird smelling dog decided to attack or kill him, he would die under the snow anyway. The anxiety riddled male pushed his feelings down and lifted his paw to start scratching at the snow again, using his nose to try and scrape snow from the inside out. It still wasn’t working well but it was all he could think of.

That was until the canine spoke, startling him a little at first as he froze in his tracks with his nose pressed into the wall of snow. A slight sense of hope eased his muddled stomach as they seemed to be trying to help, hearing the snow being dug at through the top. Nero did his best in holding on just as she said, wanting nothing more than to speed up the process and get out as soon as he physically could. Once it was clear enough to see properly, the large male tried to squeeze his way out impatiently, trying a different approach several times. Each time being stopped by his girth. A quiet growl rumbled through his chest, quickly growing frustrated. He was so close and yet he was still stuck. This was getting boring real fast and he just wanted out. The feeling of being trapped was an unwelcome one, one that after this he hoped to never feel again. As per usual, the male kept thinking too much, distracting him from the matter at hand.

The other canine also seemed determined to get him out, once more digging to make the hole even bigger and soon enough even he knew he could manage to squeeze through. Just as he saw her back away, Nero didn’t hesitate for a second to try again. Lifting his paws up through first, digging them into the firmer snow before heaving himself through. His hips got stuck a little, leaving him to flop down and try to drag himself out, taking a few moments to do so before he could leap to his paws completely. It felt like an entire weight had been lifted off his broad chest and for a moment he had completely forgotten about the help he had just received.

Shutting his eyes tight, Nero took a few deep breaths as he tried to calm himself from his panicked state. He made it, he was out and alive. Thankfully in one piece even if he was sore. A few moments later was when the realisation hit, making him spin around to face the strange scented dog only to see it really wasn't a dog. He couldn’t deny they were definitely a canine and there were some similarities between the two but there were just as many differences. They looked like no other dog he had seen before. Either way they had helped him and he felt indebted to them, whoever they were. Nero dipped his head to the canine, tilting his ears back a little. “Thank you,” he said in a nervous tone, still quite shaken up by the whole ordeal. After watching her for another few moments he couldn’t help but look around, trying to see if anyone was there but it seemed to be just him and this other canine that helped. No musher in sight. No team. No sled. Nothing. Nero whined softly, as he looked to the other side of him, he hadn’t been alone before and could really use some of the comfort his friends brought him.

Edited at April 26, 2023 06:29 PM by Opal Fruits
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 27, 2023 11:28 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
She watched intently as the male scrambled his way out of the snow. Valda was still very confused on this canine's appearance. She watched as he put on quite a submissive yet almost begging front. He was quite clearly shaken up about something. Valda flicked her tail as she cocked her head slightly.
"What are you doing on this side of my territory?" Valda had no aggression to her tone. She was simply curious. And although the entire territory wasn't hers, she liked to think it was. After all, she couldn't remember the last time she had an encounter with an animal that wasn't going to be her dinner. Valda looked up at the sky, seeing it had to be sometime in the afternoon as the sun was placed directly in the middle of the sky. Perhaps she should ask the canine if he was hungry? Valda contemplated on her next question, as she had many more for the male.
Valda had wondered if this canine had anybody else with him or if he was alone. She still couldn't trust the male completely and had to stay on high alert in case he wanted to try anything sneaky on her. She was also hoping this interaction would be quick considering she had to get back to her den to make sure it was still predator-free. But then that lead to her next thought. Did he have somewhere to go? Based on the males mannerisms, he seemed fairly confused, as he kept looking around, almost searching for someone. Perhaps he was lost?
"Are you looking for someone?" Valda asked without hesitation. She felt as though the interaction has grown very awkward. At least by now, the two had realized that they were the same yet also very different. She had noticed his unique build and coating patterns. Nothing she has ever seen before.
The wind was howling louder than ever, brushing against Valda's silky fur. She could tell that soon, the weather would be changing dramatically. The male's nerves were starting to cause Valda to become nervous. She swished her tail from side to side as she continued to examine the canine.
"By the way, I also didn't catch your name. My name is Valda." She said. Hopefully he would loosen up a little more, seeing as Valda was willing to interact with him. Valda didn't know what it was but this male seemed different. If it was any other canine or predator she would have tore it to bits by now.
The female was slightly worried about the sudden weather changes. She was just hoping her make shift den would hold its place, otherwise she would have to vacate. Valda didn't mind traveling but she would much rather have a cozy den to go back to when she gets done with her duties for the day. She wondered if this male had a den. Probably not. Valda watched the male carefully, observing his body language. She was still on high alert as this male could turn on her at any second. Though she believes it would be an easy fight, considering she was much bigger and heavier than the male. However, she didn't want to jinx herself, as she hasn't had an interaction using combat in quite a while.
M I S E R Y x Opal FruitsApril 28, 2023 07:13 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Territory. The word the female used was a strange one, not because he didn’t know what it meant but because she used the word out here. He figured she was some sort of canine, much like himself only larger with a good few differences but there were differences between him and any dog. “Territory? You live out here?” he questioned, looking over the female with a small tilt of his head. She seemed to be on her own, there wasn’t anything else he could see. Nothing but the whiteness of snow and the female that had practically saved his life. After a few moments of looking at her, his attention diverted back to where he was last with his team. Lifting his nose to the air slightly, he inhaled, sniffing the air for any trace of anyone's scent but nothing familiar filled his nostrils. Only the scent of the canine that had helped and a few other unrecognisable scents scattered around. Maybe the thick snow was covering them all or maybe he ended up landing too far away from them all to be able to catch their scents.

The female’s next question brought his attention back to her and he couldn’t help but let slip another whine. He already missed his friends and at this rate he didn’t know if he would see them again, the worst case scenario being the only one that he could think of. If it wasn’t for her helping him he would surely fit into that scenario too but he got lucky. Not everyone would get that same luck. “My whole team, we were running and then we weren’t. I can’t see or smell any one of them,” he replied, glancing around once more. He was tempted to go look around but the day was fading as it was growing later. Nero had no concept of time but with the way the sky looked he could tell there would only be a mere few hours of daylight left. He wasn’t sure how to act around this new canine, just upping and leaving to look for his friends felt rude, especially after she saved him. He needed to pay her back somehow.

“Did you see any other dogs before helping me?” he decided to ask. There was no harm in asking and if she had that might have meant some of his team was okay. Nero felt the wind picking up, it bristling through his fur. It wasn’t necessarily cold, his thick coat making him perfect for this kind of weather but it still held a slight nip to it. He had always been a nervous dog, filled with the anxiety of things like this that could happen and it seemed his nerves were justified. The worst had happened and he couldn’t help but think if he hadn’t ignored his nerves that it wouldn’t have happened in the first place. The male knew it wasn’t his fault but was still upset over the whole ordeal.

Nero’s ear twitched as the female introduced herself, taking a moment to collect himself as best as he could so he could focus his attention on her. She was bigger and could potentially cause him harm if she wanted to, even if she had helped but he pushed that thought away, she was interacting with him positively and he needed to loosen up a bit.“Thank you for helping me Valda, my name is Nero,” he said, dipping his head in respect to her. He did appreciate that she helped, she didn’t have to and as much as he didn’t really show it he was more than grateful. Nero wasn’t sure what he was going to do. He didn’t know the way to the checkpoint and wasn’t meant to be on his own, especially out here.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us