Wolf Play : Howling on the cliff x Soul
Chatbox
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 09:51 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character:
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 09:55 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Inferno
Species: Hellhound
Abilities: Umbrakenisis and Pyrokinesis, the ability to control, summon, and manipulate fire and shadows at will.
Handler/Pack/Loner: Handler, Human, Axel Shale.
Appearance: {Hellhound form} She appears as a jet-black wolf with sleek ebony fur, around 7 feet from nose to tail tip. Her eyes are blood-red, the edges of her irises woven with gold.
{Human form} She stands at about 5'7, and has pale skin with a splash of freckles over the bridge of her nose. She has long, silky sleek black hair that she usually wears in a long braid draped over her shoulder. She has crimson eyes.
She usually stays in her Hellhound form, finding it more comforting and easier to move in, also safer.
Personality:
Standoffish|Defensive|Cold|Cunning|Aggressive|
Inferno, having been in the fighting rink since she was a pup, is beyond aggressive. If anyone gives her a wrong or weird look, she'd get right up into their face and snarl at them, though Axel wouldn't ever let her do that. He would just hit her over the muzzle and jerk her chain, forcing her to move away. She's defiant and standoffish, which causes many problems with her and her handler.
She never had a healthy relationship with anyone, not even her parents or siblings, because she was bought by Axel from such a young age, so she comes off as rude and cold, as she doesn't want to get attached to anyone.
She's extremely cunning due to years of fighting in the arena.
Strengths: Fighting with fire, the Darkness, fighting, agility.
Weaknesses: Bright light, loud noises, the cold, ice, and water.
Other: Axel bought Inferno when she was super young and had broken her and built her back up from scratch, making her a champion in the arena, though this had made her host a bitter resentment toward her handler.
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 10:03 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Talon

Breed: Demon wolf (Hell hound)

Appearance: Looks like: https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=177879 With loads of scars from prior fights. He is very large, 9 feet, from nose to tail tip. He has a fur coat like falling ash, and is a loner. He is always alone, and he mainly fights just to add scars.

Abilitys: Controlls fire, and can move *most* thing with his mind. Not animals though.

Personality: Mean, cold hearted, mean spirited, and won't ever find soemone to protect with his entre heart *HINT HINT*.

Edited at April 23, 2023 10:11 AM by Howling on the cliff
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 10:24 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno's gaze swam as she was forced out into the bright light of the arena, the noise overbearing, ringing in her ears. She pinned them flat against her head, growling. A sharp swat on the muzzle cut her growl off though, and she turned her burning red eyes up to her handler, Axel. He leaned down, almost threateningly, and muttered, “"Win this, dog. Just like you always do, and then you can go back to your cage and heal up."
” He took out a ring of keys and used each one to unlock a different restraint or chain present on her body. She felt the cold metal slide off of her fur, hitting the hard, dusty ground with a chink. The shackles around her paws were removed, the chain around her neck {Though she still had the ownership collar from Axel on}, and finally, the suffocatingly icy muzzle.
The announcer of the arena yelled from his place high above the crowd, signaling for Inferno to get ready to fight. “"And on the left is a creature with a winning streak, Ember the Fire Dragon!"” A cheer went up outside the large steel doors separating her from the arena. “"And on the right, the fiercest hound ever, our most loyal fighter, and one with a gaze that's sure to burn you to ash, Inferno the Hellhound!"” The steel doors grated open slowly, and Infenro stalked out into the arena, glaring at the humans and supernaturals in the stand before letting out a wild, savage howl that the crowd always seemed to love. She hated seeing creatures, supernaturals, mixing with humans, and watching others fight. Most of them, she knew, were preparing for their own fight, probably scoping out competition for the next few days before their fights.
Focusing her glare on the huge, reddish-orange serpentine creature in front of her, Inferno padded closer, eyes never leaving the dragon’s own amber ones. Ember smirked, breathing in deeply before expelling a huge amount of white-hot flames right towards the Hellhound stalking closer to their opponent. The newcomers in the crowd gasped, but the ones who had seen her before just waited calmly.
Inferno came out of the flames, her eyes burning even brighter and black flames of her own licking her fur, the heat pulsing outward, hotter than the pure white flames from earlier. The fire-breather’s eyes flashed with panic, and he tried to torch Inferno again, but, just like the time before, Inferno came out unscathed. She glanced at the crowd, rearing up on two legs, and let out a snarl. The crowd cheered, yelling for her to finish the fight.
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 03:42 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Timber’s vision was swimming, as he woke up from a nap. He heard cheering from not so far away and decided to go investigate. He didn't know where it was coming from because he had been a loner for all of his life, not knowing how to interact with loud noises was something he was working on. As he got up, and shook his long shaggy fur, he morphs into a human and walks slowly towards the cheering. He sees a hole and he enters.

The cheering gets louder and louder, and louder as he goes further in. he sees another Hellhound fighting a ginormous Dragon Beast. He stared in awe as the other hellhound finished the dragon off. The other how Hound had left without so much as a scar or scratch. ‘I want to do this’ Timber thinks, ‘And, I'm not sure that that other hellhound could beat me. Even she could not be a match for me I am much larger than her and I being older or so it looks like, she could not take me on.’ He thinks smugly. Timber growls and morphs back into a hellhound, as his angst turns to rage. He starts stalking sneakily towards her, to challenge her to a dule, but she saw him and time seemed to stand still and then the M.C announced, “We have a winner” Timber locked eyes with the other hellhound and slunk back into the Shadows still watching, but not so that she could see him. ‘I must show her that I am boss.’ He declares to himself, ‘I must show her that I too, can be boss of the Ring. I do not know how to start this, And I do not know how this will end, but I know that I will win. and when I win I will make her bow to me and shout out to the rest of the crowd that I am the supreme ruler of the ring and only I.’ He chuckles to himself and then fades into the Darkness .

Edited at April 23, 2023 03:43 PM by Howling on the cliff
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 03:56 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award

After finishing off that dragon, Inferno looked up, fierce, savage victory in her gleaming crimson eyes. The shame shade of red that coated her jaws and claws. She swung her gaze around, meeting one of another hound.

He was in on of the many tunnels that led into the arena, staring back at her with cold eyes. Her lips drew back in a snarl, and she stepped off of the body of the dragon, allowing the guards to drag it away, stepping toward the other hound.

His scent drifted into her nose, and she recognized it as a Heelhound. A male. One that probably saw or heard the ruckus that the crowd made and followed it here. As she watched the male Hellhound slink back into the shadows of the arena, Inferno saw Ajax, her handler, motioning for her to come to him, his gaze stern.

Dropping the other Hellhound’s gaze, she growled lowly and padded toward her handler, jerking her head as he put on the icy muzzle once again, but Ajax just swatted her on the head and forced the muzzle on, as well as her other restraints.

He dragged her to the kennels, a row of large cages that a lot of the humans put their fighters in if they weren’t taking them home. Inferno had only been to Ajax’s home twice. Once, when he first bought her, and the other, when she was moments from death and she needed quick treatment. Both was she was a year old.

She was pushed into her kennel, which she slunk to the back of and curled up, resting her hea don her paws.

Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 03:59 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Soulsilver said:

After finishing off that dragon, Inferno looked up, fierce, savage victory in her gleaming crimson eyes. The shame shade of red that coated her jaws and claws. She swung her gaze around, meeting one of another hound.

He was in on of the many tunnels that led into the arena, staring back at her with cold eyes. Her lips drew back in a snarl, and she stepped off of the body of the dragon, allowing the guards to drag it away, stepping toward the other hound.

His scent drifted into her nose, and she recognized it as a Heelhound. A male. One that probably saw or heard the ruckus that the crowd made and followed it here. As she watched the male Hellhound slink back into the shadows of the arena, Inferno saw Ajax, her handler, motioning for her to come to him, his gaze stern.

Dropping the other Hellhound’s gaze, she growled lowly and padded toward her handler, jerking her head as he put on the icy muzzle once again, but Ajax just swatted her on the head and forced the muzzle on, as well as her other restraints.

He dragged her to the kennels, a row of large cages that a lot of the humans put their fighters in if they weren’t taking them home. Inferno had only been to Ajax’s home twice. Once, when he first bought her, and the other, when she was moments from death and she needed quick treatment. Both was she was a year old.

She was pushed into her kennel, which she slunk to the back of and curled up, resting her hea don her paws.

*Ajax? XD I thought It was Axel... (Also, I sent a pm...)*
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 04:03 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry, I have too many characters XDD
*Axel*
Just know when I use either Axel or Ajax, they're supposed to be the same person XD

Howling on the cliff said:

Soulsilver said:

Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 04:04 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Soulsilver said:
Sorry, I have too many characters XDD
*Axel*
Just know when I use either Axel or Ajax, they're supposed to be the same person XD

Howling on the cliff said:

Soulsilver said:

XD
Howling on the cliff x SoulApril 23, 2023 04:12 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

As Timber walks back to his den, he hears something behind him. He turns around and sees a human about 30 paces behind him, not clear enough for the human to be able to see him, but easy enough that he could see the human. The human was holding a large gun and a muzzle. The human walked closer and closer, and Timber didn't move. The human got close enough that the human could probably see timber, so Timber sprung, missing by half an inch. Timber growls, and turns around, his eyes lighting up dangerously, and his fire was almost out of control. He is about to set the human on fire, but then the human dropped the gun. The human stood up slowly showing his hands Timber growled but let the fire down slightly. "What do you want?" Timber growled, even though he knew the human won't be able to understand him. The human grabbed Timber by the neck, put a muzzle on him and then grabbed out of his pockets some more restraints. Timber tried to set fire on the human but he couldn't for, his paws were restraint. he tried to growl but his muzzle was locked. He went Slack and let the human take him back to the large Arena, the large noisy arena. Timber was thrown into a rusty old cage, next to the hellhound he'd seen earlier. "Hello.. you," He growls. "What is this human doing to us? Why is he here? Why did he take me here!?" Timber yells to the hellhound. "I'm a loner, a wild Hellhound you can't do this to me-..." He shouts of the human but the human shoots his gun, and Timber feels a sharp sting of pain and then his world goes dark.

Edited at April 23, 2023 04:16 PM by Howling on the cliff

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us