Wolf Play : M I S E R Y x Blissful
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 22, 2023 06:13 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
please don't post if you aren't in the title<3
M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 22, 2023 07:08 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

☽ Estelle Winters ☾

Full Name

Estelle R. Winters

Nickname(s)

Stella, Elle, Fawn

Female

Sexuality

Lesbian

Birthdate

December 5th

Zodiac

Saggitarius

Aroma

Sweet florals and vanilla

Appearance

creds to Lunevani on picrew

Estelle is a very interesting looking woman, to say the least. She stands at a tall height of 5'10, nearing 5'11. Her choice of shoes usually increases her height. She has a slim, very feminine build. Though she is a very feminine woman, she is a noticeably muscular person. The most noticeable thing about her is her skin. It's slightly tanned, and has patches of pale, nearly white scattered throughout. It's caused by a condition called vitiligo, which has also affected her hair.

Estelle's skin is heavily freckled, and it seems there's not a single place where she doesn't have freckles. She has soft features, and is often described as 'having the appearance of a deer', hence her nickname Fawn. Her face shape is long and slightly sharp. Her nose is straight and upturned at the end, paired with full, soft pink lips. Her eyes are doe-like and framed by long, thick black lashes. She has pale brown, almost golden eyes. They are flecked with darker brown. Her brows are rounded and well-maintained. Although she may look like a sweet woman, her height and muscular body gives off an intimidating aura. She towers over the majority of other woman and some men, giving her an advantage.

Estelle has long, brunette hair that is an odd mix of curly and wavy. It falls in waves, though curls at the ends and around her face. The underside takes on more of a curly aspect. Her hair falls just below her shoulderblades, though she may often have it tied back. It is soft and well maintained. The hair that frames her face is a brilliant white in color, caused by her condition. It is rather pretty, though incredibly odd at first glance.

She has a horrid, long and jagged scar on her stomach. It begins above her naval, and crosses over her ribcage on the right side. She doesn't talk about where it came from. Other than that, Estelle is a beautiful woman and she uses it to her advantage.

Estelle has very perfect teeth, although she has two extra canines. All of her canines are extremely sharp, and the two extras are on the top set of her teeth. They do cause some problems, but it makes for a cool smile. She has various pericings. The entirety of both of her ears are pierced, adorned with sets of silver jewelry. She had a silver septum piercing, small yet still noticeable. She has an array of tattoos. Estelle has a death moth on her left hand, and a luna moth on her right. Floral and insect tattoos line both of her arms, almost resembling a sleeve. Her thighs have two different skulls on either one. Her right is a deer skull with rosemary surrounding it, and her left is a cat skull with lavender. She has the phases of the moon going down her spine, and various others on her back, ribcage, and sternum.

Personality

Estelle is quite the character. She's a very flirtatious and teasing woman, using seduction or charm to get her way. She's also incredibly romantic. She will spoil her partner with both attention and gifts, with her love language being physical touch. She makes very romantic gestures and treats her partner with nothing but respect and pure love. Estelle always seems to be touching whoever she's with, whether it be holding their hand or just brushing her knee against theirs.

Estelle can be viewed as an opinionated person. While she doesn't force her opinions onto others, she will voice them even if the person has a completely opposite view. It's probably the worst thing about her. She is an incredibly intimidating person, and enforces this aspect of her. She can be snappy, rude, and aggressive as needed. Generally though, she is very sweet and patient towards those she likes. Estelle is caring and loving, though not very loved. She's good at her profession and often shows no remorse towards her targets.

Estelle has a soft side she only shows to her close friends or lovers. She is incredibly observant, she always notices if someone's in a bad mood or if something is off. This doesn't mean she'll try to cheer them up, though. She is quite intuitive, and is rarely wrong when she makes an assumption or feels like something isn't right.

Estelle can be manipulative and two-faced. She's petty and overthinks a lot of things, and is a very vivacious woman. She will gain the trust of a target, then turn around and betray them whenever they trust her the most. It's the best way of getting the job done, and she often doesn't feel remorseful about it. Sometimes, though, it eats her alive and she has to take a break before she accepts another contract.

- Cats

- Late spring

- Physical touch

- Company

- Nature/any sort of plant

- The color purple

- Teasing people

Dislikes

- Most dogs

- Arrogance

- Being talked down to

- Losing

- Embarassment/being flustered

- Watermelon

- Crowded areas

Significant Other

None

Crush

None

Kin

Mostly distant relatives

Other

Has an Irish accent, thickness varies

Edited at April 22, 2023 07:38 PM by Blissful
M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 22, 2023 07:25 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Samira Octuras
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Birthday:
October 30
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Love Language:
Physical Touch
Alignment:
True Neutral
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
(credits for image goes to @zumi on picrew.me)
At first glance, you could associate Samira with Lucifer himself. Naturally, she has that gloomy and melancholy appearance. She has a slim yet slightly curvy build and stands roughly at around 5'8". As much as Samira looks dead enough, she tries to keep her posture up. Samira has olive pale skin that resembles more of a ghost-like look. Especially because you will always catch Samira simply stalking around. She carrie's little to no expression on her face whatsoever, as most describe her as hard to read. However, she does not complain.
The woman's hair is very curly and falls to just below the waist. She takes good care of her hair, as curly hair is a struggle to keep up with. So her hair is very silky and the color is a deep black that compliments her skin. Her hair is also middle parted, which she thinks looks better on her rather than a side part. Samira's eyes are an almond shape and more of a deep amber that looks like a pool of honey in the sun. Samira's facial structure is very proportional and sharp. She has a sharp jawline and soft cheekbones. She also has a button nose that she gets from her father. Samira has thick dark brown eyebrows that are slightly arched and always neat and kept up with.
Samira does have quite a few piercings along with jewelry. Both of her ears have the lobes triple pierced, however the right ear has an industrial piercing. She also has her nose pierced with a silver stud. And lastly, for piercings, Samira has her septum pierced with a tiny and snug silver ring. Lastly, as for clothing, Samira's style has always been more on the dark side. She typically wears more combat appropriate attire, usually going for the all black look but will occasionally throw in some deep reds.. But her decision may very depending on how she is feeling.
Personality:
If you know Samira personally, you'd know that there is a lot to her. Samira is one determined woman. She has never been considered a quitter and she has very bold choice of words directed towards those who do easily quit. Once Samira finds something that she knows she has to get done, she will not stop until it is done. Most can describe her as very reliable because of this. This goes along with promises. Samira makes very few promises but the ones she does make, she will always fulfill
Bold. As much as Samira rarely interacts with others, when she does she tends to come off as very bold. Well, the sensitive ones would call her an asshole. Samira simply doesn't sugar coat anything. That is also why most will not go to her for advice. Don't be an idiot. As she would say. Samira has a hard time realizing that others have feelings as well, she barely even acknowledges her own feelings. Samira has yet to meet someone that will bring out her more softer side. She always assumes she has to keep her guard up around others.
Samira can easily be described as awkward, especially when it comes to romance. She has very little experience in the romance department and likes to keep it that way. After all, she can barely trust anyone. When in a situation she feels uncomfortable in, Samira tends to give you a blank stare without realizing it. Most have called her out for it and claim it to be weird. Samira , without hesitation, will change the subject because she hates the feeling of being put in awkward situations.
Samira tends to overwork herself. She always has to be doing something otherwise she will feel useless. Does she ever get tired? You may ask. And the answer is simple. No. Samira likes to keep her mind very busy to avoid being stuck with her own ferocious thoughts. She would rather work to the bone for hours than stand around and do nothing.
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Strengths:
+ Leadership +
+ Combat +
+ Stealth +
Weaknesses:
- Strength -
- Second Guesses Herself -
- Short Tempered -
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Handwriting:
Samira writes everything in cursive and makes sure it is neat and legible. She uses proper cursive.
Voice:
Samira's voice is very soft and soothing. Some say that they could fall asleep just by her talking. Her voice is mildly high with a calm flow of words.
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Crush:
Open
Spouse:
N/A
Kin:
Open
Children:
No
Affiliations:
Open
M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 24, 2023 12:41 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beep. Beep. Beep. An alarm continued its obnoxious ringing before suddenly being hit. The sound went silent. Laying in the bed was a lump of blankets, but underneath lay Samira. She dreaded mornings but she knew she had a lot to do. She pulled the blanket off of her face before sitting up in her bed. Her house was a very modern looking house. She examined her room that seemed to be painted mostly red and black before getting out of her bed. She took in a long stretch followed by a satisfying yawn before walking over to her closet. She picked out a simple outfit that consisted of a long sleeve black fitted shirt tucked into grey cargo pants and black combat boots. Her clothing style always fell under the dark combat spectrum. Samira brushed her long raven hair before making her way downstairs. Before she did anything, her routine consisted of always checking the mail first.
She walked outside and checked her mail, surprised at what she found. It was an invitation to a masked party. Interesting. She thought. Samira was never a big party person but with the way she has been overwhelmed with work she thought it would be relaxing to go to. She stepped back into her house and set the invitation on the counter before grabbing her keys and coat and leaving again, locking her front door. Samira got into her car, setting her coat in the passenger seat, before leaving to go into town. The town was usually pretty calm and quiet unless they were hosting festivals. She always goes to this one coffee shop in the morning and gets a hot coffee before doing anything. So that's what she did.
Samira pulled into the small parking lot and grabbed her bag that was lying in the back seat. She got out of her car, locked it, and headed into the shop. Luckily, the line wasn't too long. Before she knew it, she was at the front counter.
"Hi, can I get a medium coffee with 5 cream and 5 sugar please?" Samira paid for the coffee and grabbed it when it was ready. She took a seat at one of the tables away from everyone else, as she had tons of work to do. She opened her bag and pulled out her laptop, occasionally sipping the fresh coffee. The first thing she sees on her laptop is the news reporting people who have gone missing recently.
Samira soon closed the tab on the news and opened a blank document. Samira's occupation was a book writer. She adored writing and finds peace when she does it. Samira writes about tons of things, some even being about her own life. But Samira's life didn't seem too interesting so she took a break on writing about herself. The book she is attempting to write now is about a murder mystery. She adored anything mysterious or horror-type. Perhaps she could write about the masked party she is going to attend. Speaking of, Samira had no clue what she was going to wear. She took some time to look up outfits that she could possibly wear to the party.
M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 24, 2023 04:58 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

A figure bustled around in a dimly lit greenhouse, the only source of light being the sun faintly peeking over the horizon. It had yet to rise, and wouldn't for a while longer. Another figure joined in, although this one was a lot smaller. Estelle laid a hand on the fluffy head of her cat, who purred and rubbed up against her. The cat's thick, dark fur was soft and silky. Estelle continued to water her array of plants, which varied from food plants to poisonous nightshades. "What do you think, Toulouse? Add another poisonous one to our collection?" She cooed as she bent down to the cat's level, gazing into his bright golden eyes. They seemed to glow in contrast to his dark black fur. Toulouse meowed in response, a pitiful sound that could barely be classified as a meow. It was more of a honk.

Estelle stood back up straight and made a final round around the greenhouse before exiting. The sun was rising steadily now, the sky a beautiful mixture of pinks and yellows. She entered her home again, grinning as she was greeted by her other cats. They swarmed her and wrapped around her legs, trapping her in a circle. Estelle chuckled and stepped out of the circle, making her way over to their food bowls. She carefully filled them all and hurried away, watching as the cats rushed over with panicked meows. They acted as though they had never eaten a day in their lives.

Her attention was brought to the little mail slot on her door as she heard a faint sound of paper dropping. Estelle tilted her head and walked over to the front door, squinting as the light from the glass caught in her eyes. She picked up the envelope, which was sealed with a crimson red wax. Her hand ran through her bi-colored hair as she stared at the sender on the envelope. Huh, that was odd. She was never invited to these sorts of things. Estelle made her way to her kitchen table and sat down on one of the dark oak chairs, opening the envelope with great care. An invitation to a masked party, tonight.

"Bullshit. Just a waste of my time." She muttered, resting her head on the palm of her hand as she re-read the letter. A frown crossed her features. Then an idea popped into her head. She had recently lost the trail of her target, a young woman named Samira. It was embarrassing and she couldn't seem to find any information on the woman whatsoever. But.. if she were to attend this party, perhaps she could get intel? Or even possibly find her there? It was unlikely the woman would be there, but it was worth a shot.

Her frown was replaced with a smile, and she hurriedly got up from the table without pushing her chair in. Clutching the letter in a white-knuckled grip, Estelle hurriedly made her way up the stairs and into her room. Her house wasn't very large, although it was very cozy. She had plants everywhere, and the theme of her home was green, brown, and gold. It looked like something out of some fantasy movie.

Her room was the same, and was decorated with multiple different types of lighting. Fairy lights hung on the wall that emitted a soft, golden glow were the most popular choice. Estelle didn't turn on the overhead light, as the sunlight streaming in from the balcony and windows seemed to be enough.

Her sheer, sage colored curtains placed in front of the sliding door to the balcony didn't exactly keep light out. Estelle approached her closet and immediately flicked through her multitude of clothes, until she found what she wanted. A beautiful, tight form fitting lace dress. It reached the floor and dragged behind her, and was a beautiful maroon color. It's backless, and has a deep v shape in the front. On the chest and neckline, it's adorned with obsidian black gems. A very beautiful dress, and perfect for such an event.

Now, her only problem is finding a mask. The distinct white markings on her skin and in her hair were troublesome and would give her identity away almost immediately. Estelle raced back downstairs, grabbing her car keys from the little dish in the kitchen. It wasn't too long before she reached town, her destination the little vintage clothing store. She had been there many times, and they had masks suitable for such an event. Estelle made her way inside, the little golden bell on the door dinging as she pushed it open. "Stella! What're you here for?" The old man at the counter greeted her with an enthusiastic tone and a bright smile. "Harold! I'm looking for a mask.. one that covers my whole face. Do you have anything suitable?" She asked with a curious tone, lengthening her stride as she walked up to the counter.

Estelle leaned against the worn out wooden counter, watching as the man's face turned to one of concentration. His face lit up again, and he turned and rushed off to the back of the store. Harold emerged minutes later, holding a mask in hand. The mask is a beautiful black in color, and the face of a deer.

Little crimson gems adorn the entirety of it, and sprouting from the top are two winding antlers. The antlers resembled your classic white tail buck, yet they were still beautiful. Jewelry dangled on the antlers, and short feathers were attached to the sides of the mask.

"Perfect, huh Fawn?" Harold beamed widely, resting the mask on the counter. Estelle picked it up, her eyes widening slightly at the feeling of it. It was made from a silky soft fabric, and the feathers appeared to be real. "This one's on the house. Have a lovely day." Estelle then profusely thanked the man, and went back out to her car. She couldn't stop running her hands over the material of the mask, which seemed to be absolutely perfect.

M I S E R Y x BlissfulApril 27, 2023 11:48 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shortly after getting her work done, Samira exited the shop. Considering she had plans to go to this party, she needed to find something to wear. Samira walked throughout the town before stopping at a close by dress shop. She opened the door, hearing the small ring of the bell, before being greeted by the worker.
"Hello! What can I help you with today?" The worker said cheerfully. Samira admired how happy the worker seemed to be. It's hard keeping that positive energy nowadays.
"Im looking for a fancy-ish dress for a masked party. Preferably in black." Samira said. She noticed the worker gave her a small grin before heading into the back. While Samira was waiting she decided to browse around the shop. Such beautiful dresses. Hee admirations were soon interrupted as the worker came back with a light pink box wrapped in black ribbons. The worker opened it and pulled the dress out. Samira gasped in awe.
The dress was very long and silky, assuming to be tight fitted. It was an off the shoulder dress and could be described as a mermaid style dress. The sleeves were long, which Samira adored.
"I'll take it!" She said without hesitation. The worker cheered and rang her up for the dress. Once Samira paid she took the dress and left the shop, telling the worker to have a good rest of his day. Samira didn't want to carry this dress around for too long, being that it was so expensive, so she immediately made her way to her car and put the dress in the back seat.
Samira's next task was to buy a masquerade mask. And she knew just the place. Samira drove to the closest mask store and walked inside. Tons of masks were showcased all over. They were all of many different styles but one specifically had caught her eye. It was a black masquerade mask styled as a fox and bedazzled in small gems. The mask would cover half of her face, which she saw no problem in. Samira quickly bought the mask and returned to her car. She had to take a look at the envelope to see the details of this party. Samira wasn't too much of a social person and she had hoped that not too many people were attending. Though she still found it very odd that she was even invited in the first place.
The woman took a moment to gather her thoughts. Should she really go to this party? What if it is just a waste of her time. Although, she could use a distraction after all the stress she has been put under with her work. So why not? Samira finally made up her mind and decided to go. After all, she did just buy a very expensive dress and mask for this party so she truly had no choice but to go. Samira started her car and began heading home. Once she pulled into the driveway, she grabbed her dress and mask and headed inside. Samira placed the items on her dining room table and picked up the invitation. She examined the details, seeing that the party was tonight. She took a good look at the address and looked it up on her phone. It wasn't too far from her house. Samira sighed before setting the envelope down.
M I S E R Y x BlissfulMay 26, 2023 03:59 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Estelle sat in the seat of her car for a moment longer, finally resting the mask in her passenger seat. A party was just what she needed to relax and unwind. No way the target would be there, right? So there really was no need for her to be on high alert and start searching. She started her car up, listening to the loud roar of the engine as it came to life. It didn't take that long for her to arrive back home, and she cut the engine as she pulled into the driveway. Now, how did she want to do her hair? And her makeup? There were so many options, and so little time. For her, everything needed to be perfect and in place. Such short notice stresses her out. Estelle pulled her keychain from her pocket, listening to the clanking of all of the dangling keys. She grabbed the mask from her seat, and swung her door open.

Her hands fidgeted with the keychain for a moment, fingers nimbly flipping through all of the keys until she found a specific one. An older key, the one golden paint turned silver and chipped off in some areas from years of usage. It was dented and slightly bent, yet it still got the job done. No need for a new one just yet. The air outside was warm and sweet, carrying the scents of late spring. The sun that was now climbing steadily in the sky shimmered down upon her, illuminating the droplets of dew that were still wet in the grass. Estelle made her way up the cobblestone pathway to her porch, mindful to avoid stepping in the grass. She readied her key and slid it into the doorknob, fiddling with it for a moment before the door finally unlocked with a soft click.

From inside, before the door even opened, she could hear the scrabbling and scratching of claws on hardwood. The cats knew she was back home and they would be fighting for who gets her attention first. As she cautiously opened the door, mindful not to hit any cat in the way, she was met with a chorus of meows. They ranged in tone, some soft and sweet, some deep and rasped. The doorway led off into the living room, which was just to the side of the kitchen. A large window was placed just before the door at the very end of the room, dividing the kitchen and living room.

Bright golden light streamed in and spilled onto the dark floors, lighting them up to make them appear as a deep honey color. The cats, who varied in color, stood waiting. Toulouse was the first to greet her, rubbing his large body against her legs. "Silly boy." Estelle cooed, reaching down to rub her hands between his ears. He purred in response, pushing his head up into her palms. The sunlight was warm against her skin, and she could feel the warmth on the cat's coat. She had been basking in the sun just moments ago, she could tell. For someone who was a murderer, she sure did have a lot of love in her heart.

Estelle made her way into the kitchen, careful not to trip over the cats that rushed out in front of her. She rested her mask down on one of the marbled counters and leaned against it, closing her eyes as she felt the warm sun wash over her mottled face.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us