Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 22, 2023 12:28 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

This is where Me (Opal Fruits) and Crystal Jewel will be writing out posts, do not post unless you are either one of us.

Plot/idea

I'll work on this as we work out more ideas for this!

Humans are slowly going missing one by one and not everyone is sure why. Some have their ideas but any mention of anything that people believe to be impossible is shunned. However, vampires are on the rise and believe that just going out to hunt puts them in more danger. Instead, they have found what they believe to be a solution, vampires taking humans in to be servants. Used to do anything they wish but mostly as a constant supply of blood, either getting rid of them or turning them once they have used them up to capacity.

When one human in particular is captured by those notorious vampires, a vampire that isn't so keen on this idea of keeping humans as walking blood bags sees. Being different from a lot of the others, decides to step in and tries to make sure he doesn't become a meal. Yet said human manages to escape and is on the run, now being in more danger than ever.

What will happen?

| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 22, 2023 12:29 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

My brief character profile

Name:

Micheal Gunther

19 years old

Male

Species:

Human

Appearance:

Micheal is your average man when it comes to looks. Being more artsy than sporty has been harsh on him at times but he couldn't ever see himself doing more than painting and drawing. Besides this, his body was something he took pride in, just not the physical side of. His skin was fair and smooth with only a few small scars from being the clumsy man he was. When it comes to facial features, a faint dapple of freckles laid under his eyes and across the bridge of his nose. It blends into his well-tanned skin yet in the colder months they are more noticeable.

Eyes are brimmed with a deep ocean blue which falls into a brighter, more vibrant shade of blue around the pupil. As much as he dislikes the colour blue he will gladly say his eyes are his favourite feature. The hair that sits on the top of his head is the only well-groomed part of this man. His hair is a light brown, he has it cut fairly short but is long enough for others to see the slight curls in it. The hair at the sides is kept cut to a skin fade, giving his jawline a sharper look.

When it comes to attire, the male is usually wearing a pair of blue denim jeans that are always seemingly covered with little patches of acrylic paint, the only thing he can't help but be messy with. Going along with these jeans he's usually wearing a casual white shirt with a crew neck sweater over the top.

Personality:

Micheal keeps to himself for the most part, preferring to get lost into his paintings rather than anything else. When he goes into his own little world he doesn't pay attention to anything else around him, whether he simply be at home or out in the woods, painting the forestry. Despite these quiet times, when he is out or actually has something to say he will quite happily say it.

Common sense is definitely something this guy lacks and in social settings Micheal isn't the best at knowing how to act. This man was also ridiculously clumsy and often trips over his own feet or walks into things that he has already acknowledged is there. When he's not painting he is easily distracted and is completely different to when he is painting.

More personality will be developed in this roleplay.

| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 22, 2023 01:34 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
My character
-☆☆-
Name:
Vincent MacGyver
-
-
-
Species:
Vampire
-
Appearance:
Vincent is a tall sharp eye man he stand 6.3hh and has a very bad look to him even through he trys to look better then what he looks. Vincent is a average person with muscles that makes him look like he works out but he doesn't. Vincent has short black hair with some white on the ends of his hair.
His eyes are pale blue but sometimes they are purple or red they never changed to gold at all. Vincent wear a three piece black suit almost everytime but he has other suits. His glare makes people shiver to look at. His weaknesses is silver or even a knife would hurt him he has scars some that are still noticeable he has a scar on his left eye that made him blind on that side.
Vincent is a guy who is a careful man who doesn't let anything or anyone leave with out telling him even if they are his own kind
-
Personality:
Vincent looks for people who don't talk much and has a great point in view on everything. He really don't care about people even if it is just plain on mean to kill them just for their blood Vincent never lays eyes on men since he really don't kill them only women unfortunately. Vincent is known for a great leader and personality by the way he speaks and yells at everyone even if it wasn't necessary to do. Vincent learns about strength and weaknesses with he group and make sure they understand that they lie they die
Vincent gets annoyed very often if they try to ask some questions about his past life which Vincent never answers to. Vincent has trouble with writing and watching his back a lot

Edited at April 22, 2023 04:13 PM by Crystal jewel 20
| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 23, 2023 03:08 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

It had been a relatively nice day, not too cold and yet not too hot either. The perfect weather to enjoy the outside and most people would never pass up that opportunity. However, there were far fewer people out and about. Possibly due to the amount of people that were missing or maybe just fear that whatever reason people were going missing would just snatch them up in broad daylight. It was pretty sad, parents keeping their children locked up inside instead of enjoying the good weather for a change. Still, it was understandable and there were still plenty of people just enjoying what they could enjoy.

For a certain artist, this was the perfect weather to go somewhere and paint some scenery. He had a favourite place to go to and didn't really listen much to the people's disappearances, then again he really did lack common sense. That being said, he figured he was still around and went to his special spot all the time. Why should today be any different? Not that he gave it any thought. The male was nonchalant most of the time, taking each day as it comes. However, that doesn't mean in times he needs to be serious he won't be, he speaks his mind and isn't afraid of trying to put people in their place.

The day had gone by relatively quickly, for him at least. There was still light to the day for now and for that he was thankful, touching up some of the details on his canvas. Where he sat wasn't the most beautiful place but it was his favourite and every time it was a decent day he would capture it in a painting, changing the angle he was sat at each time. This time he had set himself up in the corner of this specific clearing. The trees weren't the typical kind. They weren't the great oak or anything like that. They were simple pine trees and yet, he found them so beautiful.

The line of trees cut off where he sat, a small clearing behind the only patch of green grass that he had come across, a small stream running through the back while finding its way back through the trees. It is there, Micheal goes to rest, for serenity that flows as cool waters. There is something about the sparkle upon the blue, a melody without a rhythm, music without a beat. The ground, clothed in the greens of every palate and none, the verdant hues of nature's free dreams. It was his peace.

Even now as the colours dulled as the darkness spread through, his spot still gained some light from the open sky above, not shrouded with the trees the rest of the forest is. With one final dab of his brush, Micheal pulled his arm away and studied his painting, a soft hum of thought passing his lips. A small nod and he set the painting to the side, sitting there and just enjoying the quiet for a little while. He rubbed his hands over the already messy jeans, wiping the paint off his hands as he did so.

Letting some of the paint dry until he was ready to leave wasn't completely necessary but it made the journey easier. Pulling his bag out from the side of the tree, he put the cover over his palette so as to not waste any of the paint that was left in it while also putting his brushes into a small bag, keeping the paint on them moist so he could clean them at home. He could always wash them in the stream but he didn't like that idea, he'd rather not mess with nature. Watching it was more than enough.

Edited at April 23, 2023 03:09 AM by Opal Fruits
| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 23, 2023 11:25 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vincent steps out on to the front porch and looks around before looking over at two vampire lisa and berry both who are good at hunting and a chatty Kathy what we always called them. Vincent looks back forward when berry said " hi Vincent want are you up to " Vincent growls and said " i Don't know waiting for sypic to come back and we will talk about things " lisa sais " come on Vincent let go someplace together " Vincent rolls his eyes and said " sorry no lisa i can't go out with you guys " as Vincent turns and walks back inside and looks at all of the humans walks around trying to do every thing to do. Vincent sighed and walks to the end of the hallway when he heard sypic comes in and said " Vincent come here we need to talk" Vincent turns and walks towards him and said " what happened out there" Sypic looks at his shirt and said " oh this was nothing just some boys got into a fight".
_
When boys fight they seem to get bloody and that is so good when you can come back smelling like blood, Sypic took off his shirt and said " it took me a while to take care of the mess" Vincent nods and said " I understand that " Sypic laughs before walking into Vincent office and sat down and said " we need to find more humans even if they go down to low numbers we have to find a new place to stay", Vincent sighed and sat down before saying " I understand that but don't worry about moving I thing some of us should leave and find their own place to stay " Sypic said " I know that but they would take our food, me and you need to go out and find more people" Vincent nods and got off the wall before saying " let's go I been a long time since I been out " Sypic nods and got up before walking out of the office and towards the front door with Vincent on his tail.
_
Vincent looks around the woods before they enter into town and smiles before wondering where they where going and what they were doing, Vincent and Sypic when different ways to find people who was alone and was not paying attention to others. Vincent looks into the alley ways as He was know to take alleyways more then others then walking downtown, Sypic was walking down the road towards housing when he stopped and looks over and the person who was painting and walks towards him and said " hi sir I am new in town and I am lost do you know it there is a good hotel around " as Sypic smiles at the guy who was painting before looking around and sighed he wasn't going to make this big deal on taking him away.
_
Vincent sighed and walks back where they met before he looks around and sighed Stpic wasn't here so he would have to go with out him as Vincent walks back to where they lived his eyes caught some things that moved but he didn't see anything he grumbles over his blind left eye and sighed then said " where are you Sypic you shouldn't be out to long " Vincent shakes his head before walking out of the town and in to the woods and jumps when lisa and berry came in front of him, berry said " where have you been on this fine morning " Vincent sighed and said " I when out with Sypic but he is not here to meet me back at the house " Lisa said " what if he saw someone " Vincent shrugs and said " I don't know he probably has " berry nods and said " don't you want to find him " Vincent shakes his head no and walks on.
_
Vincent looks behind him and saw lisa and berry walking fast behind him trying to get him to stop walking fast. Berry sighed and said " you walk to fast slow down " Vincent sighed and said " you think I want to stay here " as he looks at them and shakes his head before walking to the door and said " get lost lisa and berry " lisa frowns and said " you don't like us do you " berry said " come lisa let go away from this guy he is to rude " Vincent rolls his eyes and walks inside really they had to be this annoying.

Edited at April 23, 2023 02:37 PM by Crystal jewel 20
| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 24, 2023 05:51 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Soon enough it was time to start heading back and Micheal couldn't help but sigh a little. The day had seemed so short but he was sure that was just because he and his paint brushes were in their own little world. Nevertheless, the male picked up his bag, placing the strap over his head to sit on the opposite shoulder before heaving himself off the ground. Micheal took a step away from his painting, looking over it as he brushed his jeans off to get all the pine needles and dirt off of them. He may have missed some but it didn't bother him, it was just a habit. The painting was the last thing he picked up, making sure not to touch the actual canvas and just holding it at its sides. Micheal smiled a little, another piece to add to his collection. This was the last angle he needed to capture and it was just as perfect as the others.

It wasn't completely dry yet so he had to hold it which he didn't mind one bit. Micheal turned from his favourite spot and started heading the way he came. Despite it being darker now, his feet just moved automatically. He had been here so many times that he didn't even need to think about what way to go. Still, he made sure he wasn't going to trip or anything like that, ruining this painting was not going to happen and he would do anything to make sure that stayed that way. Not even the sound of twigs snapping made this man flinch, especially when it was this late. He was too focused looking at his painting, scanning it for any possible little mistake that he would have to sort out later. Micheal didn't care for mistakes and was very critical of himself, something that could be both good and bad depending on the situation.

Soon the street lights started to flood the exit of his little safe haven and he knew he was almost home. It was still a good fifteen minute walk from here but he didn't mind that. It could be worse. Besides, he didn't like complaining about such little things in life and didn't have the energy to be so negative. Unless it was about his skills as an artist, with that he could be as negative as anything. Just as he left the tree line, and came into more light his eyes narrowed at a spot on the painting that just wasn't quite right. "There just had to be something," he muttered under his breath, his eyes focused on that spot when really he should have been paying attention to the things around him. More specifically the people.

Before even realising someone had spoken to him he had almost walked into him, seeing canvas just graze the man's chest. "Ah, sorry," he muttered and took a quick step back to create some distance. As he did, what the man had said finally sunk in and he chuckled quietly. More to himself than anything else. "There are a couple around but the closest one is just next to my apartment down the road, it's definitely not the nicest but it's the closest. The better one is back that way-" Micheal explained, turning to point behind him. "It's about a half hour walk but it is far better," he shrugged. He didn't use the hotels but had when he first moved here.

The sigh the man had given confused Michael a little bit he figured it was simply because he had almost walked into him. Then again picking up on social cues definitely wasn't his forte, he glanced over the man's jacket, making sure none of the paint had gotten onto it. Only to quickly care more about his painting and start checking it over once again. He wasn't sure if the man would answer or if he should just walk away but either way he stood there for a little while, making sure nothing got ruined.

| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 24, 2023 09:31 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Vincent paces back a front from one hallway to the next waiting for Sypic to return he been gone too long and it was beginning to get dark in the woods. Vincent sighed before looking at the other vampires who seem to be relax at the moment, Vincent said " I am going out to look for him" Asian said " relax Vincent Sypic can take care of himself I know you treat him like your brother " Vincent growls and walks over before grabbing Asian by the throat and said " you don't care about Sypic let me do my job here and go find him " Asian gasp for breath while other try to get Vincent to let go Lisa said " Vincent let go your kill him then what does that help with finding Sypic " Vincent growls and drops him before walking away he never even like them anyways only stayed with them because they had food. Vincent walks out on to the porch and said " where are you Sypic this is not like you to run off with out tell me where you were going" Vincent had to clear his mind before facing them again or just try to kill ever one of them who speaks badly about Sypic.
_
Sypic watches him say sorry before shaking his head and said " don't worry about it Nothing that can't be taken off " before looking for a the painting and said " beautiful painting " as he was trying to act friendly before saying " I think I'll do the one crappy one I am not that perfect" Sypic looks him before turning and said " can I walk with you " as he looks at him and yawns before looking around and getting a glimpse of boomer his back up which made him tense before saying " I have to say do you paint all the time or every once in the while " while boomer got into his spot before boomer came out and puts a a black cover over the painters head and boomer said " Vincent is being a worrier " Sypic rolls his eyes and said " let's get this guy to our place before cops come looking " boomer nods and picks the guy up and Sypic looks at the painting that was on the ground.
_
Vincent smiles before looking out window before seeing a tree the was growing as he walks over to the tree and said " you don't belong here little tree" as he took it out gently and walks towards the house and then to the kitchen and put the little tree in a pot before watering it . Vincent watches the humans again and a 18 year old boy cathc his attention which he just watches him before saying " hey you come over here " the boy looks and walks over before saying " hello " Vincent said " hi what your name " boy said " Anderson sir " Vincent nods and said " nice to meet you Anderson I am Vincent " Anderson said " I know who you are Vincent just don't understand why you need us all "
_
Vincent wonders the same thing that Anderson ask before looking back at him and said " do you want to know the truth or not " Anderson through about before saying " yes I would I was saving up to go to college sir " Vincent sighed and said " we are saving you up for food " Anderson shakes before looking away and said " oh I see " Vincent said " I am sorry kid maybe you can leave if I talk to my boss" Anderson said " no is okay I'll just be caught again so there is no point living if you get caught " Vincent nods and let's Anderson go back to work before see Sypic and boomer walk in and some human which really caught his attention before Vincent walks over
_
Sypic smiles and said " where you worrying about me " Vincent said " no boomer must have said that " Sypic nods and boomer puts the human down and said " I had to say that " before looking at the human and smirks Vincent said " I'll take him from here " as he grabs the guy arm and walks him down the hallway toward where the humans stay until we needed them or where hungry. Vincent sighed as he walks before saying " this is your new home u till later things be happy and don't bother anyone " as he took the blind fold off

Edited at April 26, 2023 11:10 PM by Crystal jewel 20
| Opal x Crystal | 1x1 |April 28, 2023 09:15 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
( I hope my post is readable I not I'll go through it again)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us