Wolf Play : LF: 1x1 RP Partner(s) | Open! |
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

LF: 1x1 RP Partner(s) | Open! |April 22, 2023 06:32 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Welcome to my humble abode!

Hello everyone! I took a bit of a break from wolfplay for a while but I'm back and have gone full swing into some roleplays but am now aching for some partners to do a few 1x1 or small group roleplays. I usually go by Opal and am quite open to most ideas so feel free to share any you have! Darker themes and drama are the key to my heart.

Requirements

When it comes to things I'd like from you, there isn't much and it isn't strict, these are just things I prefer.

1.This should go without saying but all of WP and eve's rules must be followed, this is the only thing that is completely necessary.

2.When it comes to those I roleplay with, I'd much prefer it if you were at least semi-literate. I like when you can help add to the story line and write things in detail, I'm a sucker for reading and will put everything into my own posts where I can. I do understand writer's block is a thing but as long as I have something I can go off from I'm a happy sailor.

3.I'm happy playing any gender and can do any pairing. I have more experience in playing MxM but am looking to do more of the others!

4.Romance isn't a must but it's definitely enjoyed. That being said I also don't want it to be the main point. I like creating a story with different twists and turns. Again, darker themes are my favourite.

5.Please be able to bring ideas to the table, I'd love to hear them! Also, if you have a plot idea you really want to try, feel free to ask! 9 times out of 10 I'll do it.

I may add more in the future!

My current ideas

Most of these are just basic ideas but some I've written more for, most canine pairings I would enjoy writing. Maybe some unusual ones!

Canine ideas

Pack wolf x Loner

Wolf x Wolf

Wolf x Lost sled dog(s)

For this, I had the idea where a sled crashed and the musher was either separated from their dogs or died due to an unforeseen circumstance. Their dogs survived and whether they stuck together or got separated depends on if this becomes a 1x1 or small group. Either way the dog is found by wolves/a wolf and what goes on from there can be decided between us.

Lost fox cub x lost wolf pup

Other ideas

Lone lion x pride lioness (or other way around)

Human x Any supernatural being

Hunter x Hunted

Scientist x experiment

Vampire x Human

For this, I was thinking that humans are slowly going missing one by one, vampires taking them in to be servants. Used to do anything they wish but mostly as a constant supply of blood, we could take this anyway and it definitely needs expanding more

TBA

Feel free to share any ideas you wish to do! Either post here or send me a message!

Edited at April 22, 2023 08:33 AM by Opal Fruits
LF: 1x1 RP Partner(s) | Open! |April 22, 2023 04:32 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
hi opal!
i would love to rp with you! i'm most interested in either any of those canine rps (because they all seem so good!) or vampire x human:) i do better with FxM if that won't be a problem and you can play either gender you want!
LF: 1x1 RP Partner(s) | Open! |April 22, 2023 04:35 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello!

I would be quite interested in the lost fox cub x lost wolf pup idea!
LF: 1x1 RP Partner(s) | Open! |April 23, 2023 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello opal just a suggestion for a future rp ! A boy has started to do NSSH then his best mate starts to get him out of it with a little bit of romance along the way 😀

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us