Wolf Play : Keeper Of My Heart FrostyK x Megan :)
Chatbox
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Keeper Of My Heart FrostyK x Megan :)April 16, 2023 09:25 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
As stated above this is a Roleplay between me and FrostyK. Do Not post here unless your name is listed above.
Keeper Of My Heart FrostyK x Megan :)April 16, 2023 09:42 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

Brina Morana Chisaka

"Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible"

Species: Human

Looks:

To begin to describe Brina she is quite the basic looking at least to her. And compared to her sister especially all her life it was imbedded into her that she was plain jane. Standing at 5'3 she isn't the tallest either but it did give her extra advantages growing up when playing with other kids in the court. With black hair that casually curls down her mid-back but is usually found braided and put away- hating when the locks got in her eyes when wearing it down. Along with her dark hair, she had darker freckles along her cheeks and nose- and thick lashes covering her grey blue orbs. Weight wise is no different only weighing 120 pounds a disadvantage to her when competing with her sister in her own mind.

"There's another world inside of me that you may never see."

Good Traits:

Intelligent || Thoughtful || Independent || Humble

Bad Traits:

Anxious || Jealous || Hesitant || Often Gloomy/ Self- Conscious || Short- tempered

"She's all dark romance, dragon tempered & dips of honey laced with whiskey & want"

More Info about Character:

All her life she was compared to her sister, saying how she was marrying a Prince and would own day rule the Kingdom as Queen. But more so then that, she was pushed away by both her parents- their main focus was her sister. The future of the entire Kingdom. Perhaps it made her bitter towards her sister, or maybe it was her parents she hated. Either way Brina spent her days miserable- getting herself into whatever she could to occupy her time when her sister was being catered to. But after a few years, she learned to accept her role in the family- the black sheep as she referred herself. There was no changing what was to come, and now that the day has arrived for her sister to begin her courting process with the Prince- and Brina would be forced to join as well. In hopes to marry her off to another- if she could find and keep one that is. Brina isn't the best with men, nor people in general so her faith in finding someone interested in her remotely seemed a bit far away. Not that she was truly interested in finding a husband especially watching her sisters own life being controlled by everyone but herself. That was the only thing Brina didn't hate about her sister perhaps.

"Wild Hearts Don't Break- They Burn."

Family:

Father: Darren Wade Chisaka

Looks: Darren is quite a looker even for his age- with peppered grey and black hair matching his youngest daughter- minus the grey of course. He stands at an even 6'0 and being a soldier for the King and Queen he was also built in muscle tone though not as much as it did in his prime ages of 20-30. He also has those stormy grey also that hai daughter shares with him- hints a dark blue specks if you studied them close enough. While Brina is his twin, their eldest daughter looks exactly like her mother.

((since your creating her I'll create the mother afterward.))

Personality:

The way Darren was raised he was raised to be a warrior, bringing death and punishment to others when needed. Yet when he met his wife at the age of 15, he fell for her quickly marrying her and having two children together shortly after. But that didn't mean he loved all members of his family, and rather looked at the youngest as a..mistake. As sad and cruel as that sounded he was often hard of Brina never really showering her with love the way he did with the eldest. Regardless He is smart, calculating and cunning all in the same. Never once missing his opportunity to one up another in the royal guard- making sure to prove himself which led to the arrangement they had now. Their Eldest would marry the Prince when the time comes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us