12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Leopard : -2
Ocelot : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

ISO Literate Partner - Darkish Fantasy/Medieval PlotApril 11, 2023 10:43 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

I really shouldn’t be trying to strap myself down with another RP, but I’m already this far down the rabbit hole :)))

In short, I’m looking for a strictly Literate (650+ word per post) partner who is both comfortable and willing to play multiple characters, partake in some world building, and to ultimately plot ahah.

Now-

My entire idea here is based off of a soft revamp of this RP; The Others

I sadly took an abrupt hiatus before I could hammer out all of the kinks, add more worldbuilding/lore, and ultimately whip up some drama. So rather than attempt a group RP again, I think this would be a perfect 1x1 with the right partner. I’m totally open to tweaking some -perhaps a lot- of what the plot already consists of as well, so don’t be shy to shoot over ideas if this is something that interests you!

In theory, I would love a touch of some good ol’ fashioned slow burn, maybe enemies-to-lovers, and so on with various romantic tropes. Not all of the RP will revolve around romance, but having it here and there just adds to the dramatic flare I’m looking for. For example- I’m totally digging a budding romance between the prince/leader of the rebel group and the traitor (if that’s a route my partner is willing to take). I am totally up for MxF or MxM romantic pairings, but FxF is not in the slightest a strong suit for me… you’ve been warned ahah. Platonic pairings of all sorts are welcome by me though :)

I already have quite a few ideas as to where I’m wanting to guide the plot a bit, but I’m too lazy to list it all here right now, but rest assured that I’ll be sharing as much of my own ideas as possible with my partner! The origin of the ‘magic’ (if that’s what we want to call it) in this world is up for discussion too, whether it be some kind of mages curse on the kingdom, or even it being the effects of godly interventions in the mortal realm, and so on.

I am not too picky when it comes to my ideal partner’s activity- I myself will probably only be able to post once a week, give or take, depending on my schedule. I’m a full-time college student and work part-time, so I understand being busy. As long as we communicate here and there, I’m willing to wait for as long as it takes so long as my partner is willing to continue working at moving the plot :) I will also adore anyone willing to do a lot of chatting as the RP unfolds about our characters and whatnot (not a requirement, but who doesn’t love assigning theme songs to characters, or plotting out future cute/angsty moments?)

With all of that being said, feel free to PM me about your interest, questions, etc! Or simply post down below :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us