12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Hekate x Megan :)April 10, 2023 05:20 AM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP between Hekate and Megan :). Do not post unless your name is in the title but you are very much so allowed to read along! Thank you :)

Edited at April 10, 2023 09:24 AM by Hekate
Hekate x Megan :)April 10, 2023 05:46 AM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nero
[neer-oh]

Species:
Canine

Eta (Warrior)

Appearance:
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4298214&tm=1681122090
He is soft-spoken, tall, and yet stout. He's a goliath. Patterned like a leopard with an enormous, mass physique.

Personality:
Nero shines in faithfulness and allegiance to the clan. He is a steadfast brute despite his waggish appearance and has a good heart and is driven emotionally under his veneer. He is keen to risk his breath for his clanmates and the ones he admires and presumably, likes. He is assertive and exudes morale, not skittish of any risks barreling in his footing, and does say out loud if something doesn't gladden his heart or sentiment. He is delicate and serene if not spoken to. Rational and docile for the most part.

Mate/Crush:
N/A

Edited at April 10, 2023 05:47 AM by Hekate
Hekate x Megan :)April 10, 2023 06:05 AM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Who should start? :) And how should we start?-//
Hekate x Megan :)April 10, 2023 06:06 AM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Oryn
name meaning Golden

"to often the heart finds a way to love the ones who will never love it back"

Species: Wolf
Pack: N/A

"Sky above me, earth below me, fire within me"

Oryn as her name means is Golden colored, not to bright but not to dark to be brown. Oryn was what one would call a runt; her mother and father having abounded her because of it. At the time she was a young pup merely able to take care of herself. But hell bent, she learned by watching others from afar- though often sticking to the smaller prey such as rabbits and mice. But in doing that she learned to be head strong and independent- another reason she had never attempted to join another pack. She hated being told what to do, when to do it- plus giving your heart to someone often lead to heartbreak. Oryn had learned that the hard way when she had trusted someone to easily before leading to the scar running down her left eye. Friends and enemies were all the same to her.
It was better this way. Something she often told herself throughout the years of her growing older- it wasn't until she reached age four that she stopped questioning her decision- one to many times having come close to joining others or trying to start a family of her own. But each time, led to another wall being built around her heart- Protecting the one thing that kept her alive. Quite literally.

"Its hard to trust when all you have from
the past is evidence of why you shouldn't."

Edited at April 10, 2023 06:13 AM by Megan :)
Hekate x Megan :)April 10, 2023 03:28 PM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nero was surrounded by luxuriant greenery that stretched out as far as his eyes could see. The sun's glimmers filtered through the viscous canopy overhead, dappling the ground with a golden glare. The air was frigid and refreshing, with a delicate breeze that bore the fragrance of earth and leaflets. And the rustling of the booklets and the chirping of the songbirds in the distance resonated through the groves. Each songbird's tweet was a precise chorale that added to the symphony of the woodland.

And as Nero paced through the forestland, his acute senses were on alert to every sound and odor around him. He had his cranium tilted in a courteous manner whilst his colorless lobes swiveled and positioned above. He scrutinized the biome with a keen eye, his figure like of a furtive leopard tiptoed through the coppices and fissures between groves, whiffing out the air with an alacritous inhale. He was observing the landscape for any indications of hazard, he was an eta, a warrior, and he needed to accomplish patrolling, once in a while, requested by Caesar, the lead head.

The rustling of leaflets under his enormous mitts reverberated throughout the overgrown bushland, as he moved through the undergrowth with a fluid grace that emitted years of experience. His bristling fur was well-groomed, the apricot-hue patterns on his coat melding seamlessly with the earthy tones of the grove.

His mind was concentrated solely on the task at hand. He took note of every grove, every chaparral, and every stone, imprinting them in his remembrance as he went. His thoughts were not idle, but rather a continuous stream of information assemblage and examination. Despite the solemn nature of his task, the brute seemed to be relishing the ambiance, his tassel flailing at his hindquarters and his tongue lolling out of his mandibles. His stirs were fluid and resolute, a testament to his expertise in the art of patrolling.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us