12:56:38 Ollie, Gold
Man... this turned out a lot better than I expected
-Click-
 Empire of the deep
12:56:30 
Last one -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:56:12 ky
It's not bad once you're in a rythmn, I split screen explore and youtube and could go for thousands of moves at a time
 Gallifrey Falls
12:56:12 Allons-y / Myth
I have 69 mush lol
 Empire of the deep
12:55:50 
Anyone have some names for these guys? -WP Click-
 kycantina
12:54:38 ky
Myth, for a while I only explored to support my high R AC breeding but then it took over as my main thing and I don't even look at rarity anymore
 starmutt
12:53:45 marsh | they/it
explore is easier if you can buy a couple of high CP woofs they go for like 200~400 mush for the 1500~1900 cp range ones
 starmutt
12:52:51 marsh | they/it
yeah explore and art are the big ones. most reliable. breeding is a hit or miss
 Gallifrey Falls
12:52:46 Allons-y / Myth
Ugh I'm not big on exploring but I guess...
 kycantina
12:51:33 ky
Myth, art is the only other really solid mush maker. Breeding, selling, and mini games can be good but not as good as explore
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Leopard : -2
Ocelot : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 08:31 PM

Defiant Rescue

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spacer Credit: liliatura.deviantart.com
Please feel free to read along, however, do NOT post unless you are part of this RP. The packs who own the characters listed in the title are the ONLY people permitted to post.
Black Heart X Leroy
Reply Next:
Bloodshed Pack

Edited at April 6, 2023 08:14 AM by Defiant Rescue
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 09:01 PM

Defiant Rescue

Darkseeker

Give Award
OVERVIEW
Name: Leroy
Pack: Hannalore
Species: Timber Wolf
Home: Northern Mountains
Weight: 135lbs | Brute
PERSONALITY
This brute is quiet and to the point, known for not honey coating his statements. His leadership skills and intuition are strong, hence the alpha rank. Leroy is strong physically yes but emotional vulnerability is difficult for him to show which wasn't always the case for him. As a lad he was taught by his father to protect his family, this stuck with him as he grew. His pack being his family currently, he's highly protective over them. He'd personally risk his life to keep the pups, mothers, and elderly safe. On top of everything, Leroy is exceptionally kind. Before becoming alpha, this use to really kick him in the butt as people would abuse this trait of his but leadership taught him a lot.
EXTRA
-Hint of a Northern accent
-Soft spot for pups
-Facinated with the stars

Edited at April 4, 2023 09:57 PM by Defiant Rescue
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 09:22 PM

Loveless

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blackheart (Heart)character:
Personality traits:
-Sly
-Goal driven
-Family oriented
-careful
-Weee boy of a control freak
-Organized
Likes/Dislikes:
-Hates loud noises but very arguable
-Dislikes clutter of any sort
-Allergic to tree nuts (Hates)
-Hates confrontation but loves to argue
-Loves salmon for ANY meal
-Loves love and the idea of love
-Loves the idea of a pack of her own
-Loves to swim at any time/day
Summery of past:
When she turned 2, her pack kicked her and her mother out to fend for themselves. It was a struggle to say the least. One fateful winter night her mother left her at their den to go on a hunt, they hadn't eaten in almost 2 weeks. When her mother returned she had grave injuries and could walk and barely spoke, her mother cling to life for a week before passing and leaving Black heart to fend for herself. Black heart had trained with her mother since she could walk so she could hunt, fish, forage, and fight. But the woods isn't a place for anyone to be alone...
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 10:10 PM

Loveless

Darkseeker

Give Award
Let's roll with it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The spring air filled Heart's nostrils with the smells of daisies, fresh grass, and.... RABBIT! Her pace increased and she followed the prey's scent, her feet taking off from under her. It had been about a week since Heart had been able to track something, living off sour berries wasn't cutting it anymore. Her mouth salivated at the thought of meat, she could feel her neck becoming wet with drool. Gross. She shook it out of her pelt before continuing the chase.
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 10:26 PM

Defiant Rescue

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leroy was out and about, he needed a small break from the pack and it's duties. He was out at the edge of his territory, no goal in mind as he wandered with nothing but the smell of the fresh breeze floating through the air. The brute's audits swiveled as he picked up the sound of a twig snapping to his right, on instinct he let out a low growl to warn the approacher and possible intruder that he was not one to mess with.
A small mass of brown fur came bounding out from the bushes, rushing at Leroy with it's full speed. It quickly leaped, trying to tackle the brute to the ground but due to the size difference bowled into his side forcing him to let out a small grown. Quickly after, Leroy recognized the mass as one of the pups from his pack. The pup was too far out from saftey and her mother.
The brute feigned like he was hurt, dropping to the ground and rolling onto his belly to show submission to the pup. The pup was estatic to have him play along, getting up from where she landed after her previous attack and jumping onto his belly. She pawed at it, tickling Leroy's soft belly side and letting out little whimpers of joy and amusement as the pair played.

Edited at April 4, 2023 10:26 PM by Defiant Rescue
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 10:37 PM

Loveless

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blackheart lost the scent as she caught a much different smell, a pup and the trail was singular. Weird. She cautiously followed it half expecting a trap. Her grey and black fur stood on end, hackles raised and prepared for a fight, Heart rushed to the source of the scent. But she was quickly brought to a rushed halt when she ran nose to nose with a giant male wolf playing with the pup she had been tracking! What interest does a overfed male have with a tiny pup?
"Who are you?" Blackheart snarled and her fur rose to the largest extent. Her sharp teeth glimmered in the light of the bright spring sun! She didn't know if she should be concerned or confused at this point. She had only gone out for a snack now she could be facing a dangerous male....
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 4, 2023 10:53 PM

Defiant Rescue

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leroy stopped his play with the pup when a she wolf emerged, he stiffened when his eyes found her. The hell was a rogue doing this close to his territory? She was practically on it which made her a threat in his eyes. He gave her a quick up and down, trying his best to figure out just how dangerous she was. He was interrupted, however, when she spoke.
Her words came spitting out, was this she wolf so dense as to not tell the pair were playing before her arrival and shared the same scent as the area around here. HIS scent. The alpha brute nudged the pup under his frame to shield her from harms way if it came to that. He would not be telling a mother her pup died on his watch today. Finally, he spoke.
"An alpha doesn't have to answer a stranger," he spoke calmly but there was a fire in his eyes, his accent slipping out towards the end of his sentence. His voice itself was mellifluous, the opposite of his appearance. Especially now that Leroy had rolled around with the pup, he probably looked rugged with cow licks sticking out of his usually somewhat neat kept coat.

Edited at April 4, 2023 10:54 PM by Defiant Rescue
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 5, 2023 11:28 AM

Loveless

Darkseeker

Give Award
An Alpha? Heart had never seen this wolf before... How far had she chased the scent? Black heart would have to be more careful, she had run right into someone's territory, and it wasn't her old pack's territory... Where was she? Her heart beat faster and faster at the thought of her mother and her being ran off. Everything was starting to get fuzzy...
"Where am I? Who's pack is this?" Blackheart mumbled as her legs got weak. She passes out from a panic attack and dreams of her pack days with her mother, a memory of night swimming in the East lake with her mother hazes into her mind.
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 5, 2023 12:15 PM

Defiant Rescue

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leroy could sense this she wolfs panic starting to set in before she probably even realized it herself, the scent of fear pulsing off of her in large waves it was almost unbearable at this close of a distance. As soon as she spoke again, his question from earlier was confirmed as she hammered him with questions. She indeed was not aware of the scent lined she had crossed only moments ago. This gave the brute hope for the pup under him and his pack as to him, this meant she was most likely alone.
The she wolf dropped like a sack of flour suddenly, pulling Leroy from his thoughts. The pup that remained under him was definitely in no danger now, at least for the time being. He let out a huff as a curse made its way to the tip of his tongue but he withheld it. "Violet, please return to the pack and have Beta Sampson meet me." He spoke softly and with a bit of a higher tone to the pup, all the while nudging her out from under him.
As the pup set off back the way he had come previously, Leroy made his way to the she wolf now laying what looked lifelessly on the ground. If her heart wasn't still beating he'd think her dead. The brute bit her scruff, begin to drag her as carefully as he could the way the pup ran off into the distance and out of eyeshot. The sooner he had help the better.
After a few minutes, he stopped to rest before the scent of his beta filled the air around him. "Sam, help me get her back" he spoke it in the tone of a question but his beta knew him well enough to know it as a order. Before long, the pair had managed to drag her into a spare den in their pack camp. Now it was simply a waiting game for her to awake. So they both sat outside making meaningless conversation as they did just that.
Destined To Be | Leroy X Black HeartApril 5, 2023 12:45 PM

Loveless

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blackheart awoke in a haze. Her legs still felt weak but she managed to stand up and glance around. She had even less of an idea where she was now than when she was in the woods. Her heart rate was slowing down now and things became clearer. She had passed out in front of the male and now she was in a den? Her fur stood up as she heard voices. Why did they bring her into pack territory? She cautiously padded to the den opening... "Where am I? Is the pup okay?" She stopped he said no questions but surely he'd give SOME answers. "I am Black heart, but I go by Heart..." she glanced at her paws nervously. Two males where nearly impossible to beat, how was she going to survive this? Why'd she have to be nosey? "I am a loner" she stuttered

Defiant Rescue said:
Leroy could sense this she wolfs panic starting to set in before she probably even realized it herself, the scent of fear pulsing off of her in large waves it was almost unbearable at this close of a distance. As soon as she spoke again, his question from earlier was confirmed as she hammered him with questions. She indeed was not aware of the scent lined she had crossed only moments ago. This gave the brute hope for the pup under him and his pack as to him, this meant she was most likely alone.
The she wolf dropped like a sack of flour suddenly, pulling Leroy from his thoughts. The pup that remained under him was definitely in no danger now, at least for the time being. He let out a huff as a curse made its way to the tip of his tongue but he withheld it. "Violet, please return to the pack and have Beta Sampson meet me." He spoke softly and with a bit of a higher tone to the pup, all the while nudging her out from under him.
As the pup set off back the way he had come previously, Leroy made his way to the she wolf now laying what looked lifelessly on the ground. If her heart wasn't still beating he'd think her dead. The brute bit her scruff, begin to drag her as carefully as he could the way the pup ran off into the distance and out of eyeshot. The sooner he had help the better.
After a few minutes, he stopped to rest before the scent of his beta filled the air around him. "Sam, help me get her back" he spoke it in the tone of a question but his beta knew him well enough to know it as a order. Before long, the pair had managed to drag her into a spare den in their pack camp. Now it was simply a waiting game for her to awake. So they both sat outside making meaningless conversation as they did just that.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us