11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.
 Caeruleum
11:35:29 Cae, Blue
my main team has 3 dgs that i keep stoning, the others are barely over 525 LOL
 distant-lands
11:35:28 katy | beetle
marsh,
do it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 06:42 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

1x1 fantasy thread for Jawa and I.

Norrix Steros

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards men

Species: High Fae

APPEARANCE

Eye color: Dark green, with a rich gold around the iris. "Dark hazel."

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black.

Norrix stands at 5'7, and has a considerably athletic build - although she has some curves, her High Fae heritage provides her with a body fit for surviving in the wild.

Her eyes are framed by prominent cheekbones and chest length hair in varying shades of deep brown and black. Her nose is straight, with the slightest curve that offsets the harsh lines of the rest of her face and pointed ears.

She can be found wearing a necklace with angel wings and a similar bracelet, a twisted joke against the Gods. Opposing the typical High Fae fashion, Norrix tends to wear leathers that are more suited for movement, not the silk finery expected of her species. When out in the town, however, she will keep appearances up and wear a silk slip accompanied by layers of pearl jewelry - anything to appease the townsfolk.

PERSONALITY

Cunning | Competitive | Hot-Tempered | Selfish

Norrix grew up in a world long since controlled by higher beings. As High Fae, she knew she was an apex predator - and she acted like it. Gifted a near-insurmountable amount of power from the Gods, Norrix was aware that she was revered across species.

No longer held by a court, her disdain for the kings and queens of the Sidhe became apparent. Formerly a member of the Winter court, her opposition to its Fae was the strongest. Since leaving, she has plotted against the courts, using everything in her arsenal to wreak havoc on the Fae of her land.

BACKSTORY

Upon meeting the small human child, Norrix was claimed by a sense of selfishness. Never had she experienced true friendship, not when her fellow Fae in the village could feel the power that radiated from her, not when they had no hatred towards the Courts that had raised them. When the human child stumbled into her one fateful day, Norrix decided she would have a friend.

Glamouring herself as a child of the same age - her younger self, if she recalled correctly, Norrix approached the child. After returning her to her home, her idea began to take formation.

With the small child, she made a Bargain. Her eternal protection in exchange for an act of kindness from the child. As a reminder and a promise, Norrix gave the child an angel wing necklace, to which she had the matching pieces. From then on, she made a vow to the Gods to protect the child for as long as she lived.

Edited at April 4, 2023 07:02 PM by Acerbus.
Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Arkadewi

Name meaning: beautiful angel, light of her family

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards men

Species: Human

APPEARANCE

Eye color: Light brown, almost gold.

Hair color: Jet black.

Arka is a lovely woman who stands at 5'0, with a slender and graceful build. Despite her small stature, she is proportionally curvy with toned muscle. Her complexion is warm and olive-toned, with an abnormally red cheeks. She has a heart-shaped face with a small upturned nose, full lips, and almond-shaped eyes that are warm, expressive and filled with child-like wonder. Her hair was long and wavy, very fluffy.

She typically dresses in practical and comfortable clothing, favoring yellow and orange. She always wear a woven bracelet that she received as a gift from her childhood friend turned lover, while he in turn wore her favorite necklace with angel wings.

PERSONALITY

Arka grew up in a harsh world, but she never lost her spark--only developed alcoholism. What she has is far from the brightest mind, but perhaps that can be compensated by sheer optimism and confidence. Perhaps.

She is not evil, per se, but surely is more motivated by gold coins and beer than sense of justice. A terrible, but shameless flirt, who is surprisingly a successful manizer. Men like a beauty with no brain, especially when she is a local heroine.

BACKSTORY

A less than stellar childhood with abusive parents and extreme poverty, Arka was far from educated nor well-nourished. She survived a respiratory infection after sleeping on the floor on one harsh winter that the local doctor declared would stunt her growth. She was the eldest daughter of five siblings: 3 younger sisters at 14, 10, and 9 years; and 1 youngest brother at 5 years. As you might be able to guess, her parents kept trying for a son and finally succeeded on their fifth try.

Her parents were alcoholics as well. Arka had long passed the marriageable age at 14. Her lover, Rondo, was a man considered wealthy at her age, but somehow never proposed. She still hoped, but for now her focus was to provide for her family and trying to collect enough dowry for her younger sisters.

She was part of a local adventurer's guild, and was a very successful one to the point her family would have been wealthy had they all not been alcoholics. Nimble and surprisingly strong for her size, she kept surviving the hardest quests, much to everyone's disbelief that soon turned into amazement. She was touted as the strongest hero in town. Unbeknownst to her, she simply survived this far thanks to a certain faerie whom she already forgotten about.

She was beloved because she'd spend most of her hard-earned gold to throw parties at local bars, which all had a mutual agreement to take turns hosting her parties. Too much gold to refuse, but also too much damage caused by drunk adventurers.

∘₊✧────────────────────────────────────✧₊∘

WORLD BACKGROUND

Life on Eatth began on one humongous land, before the planet dried and cracked and water filled between, creating the islands as it was when this story began. The planet remained too large to be held by gravity when a meteorite struck, wrenching it off its original path closer to the Sun, and the two chunks that crumbled became the twin satellites, Makoon and Manaar, that accompanied its path in the solar system to this day. Yet the planet was held steadfast by Yggdrasil, a clonal colony of the Quaking World Tree; Its living roots pulsed deep beneath the ground to this very day, and Its branches damned the grounds beneath It to eternal darkness. The Dark Continent, Gorelph.

It was said the faeries were the first-borns of Yggdrasil, cocooned in Its diamond-shaped fruit—pearl-hued with transluscent sheen; glimmering in the darkness of Gorelph.

They were giants, at first, a pure force imbued by the essence of Yggdrasil, able to hear Its whisper and connect with each other through Its roots. Equipped by just enough strength, speed, and wit to endure Gorelph's extreme cold and complete darkness; the extreme seasons of Aenir, the lands lit by the Sun before the first trees grew; and drank acidic, poisonous water of Serza, the seas that surround the surface lands.

Yggdrasil was cursed by Its own growth. As the World Tree's four trunks continued to reach above the atmosphere, the roots tangled and suffocated themselves, nutrients of Eatth depleted. Along with Yggdrasil's expiring over the centuries, the First Faeries grew smaller and weaker with each passing generation.

Humans, on the other hand, rose from dirt when Yggdrasil's every pulse no longer shook the surface. Born after the cracking of Eatth surface to a more forgiving weather and accessible clean water, the humankind was a far inferior race from the fae folk, and for millenias they were slaves and livestocks of the latter.

Yet for all their weaknesses, humankind was not Yggdrasil's children, and thus wasn't effected by Its degradation. Meanwhile the once glorious and unshakable faerie civilization continued to decline, until eventually arrived the time when human Lords and Ladies of the 17 Territories waged wars devastating enough to force a Treaty with the High Farie Kings and Queens of the Four Seasons Courts.

Since, the faeries released their tyrannical grip off the 17 Territories and left the humans to rule themselves. 10 Kingdoms and 7 Queendoms rose in their place. Humans, blind in their hard-earned and yet newly found freedom, quickly turned against each other as their meager replicas of faerie's Courts waged wars driven by cluelessness, greed, and generational anger that no longer had a common enemy to fight against. In the midst of man-made devastation, it took only 100 years for the people to forget what true faeries were like. All that was left for the new generation were tales of fae, muddled by fear-mongering and thirst of beauty and power, fueled by imagination or delusion. Even on the towns scraping by the borders of neutral grounds between human and faerie rule, the common folk no longer grasped which was myth and which was true of the faerie nature.

There were, however, some common knowledge that remained firmly in tales passed by parents to their children about the fae folks.

High faeries, also known as the Sidhe, were the rulers of all fae folks. They were the most powerful of all faeries.

High faeries were known for their regal and imposing presence, and were often depicted as tall, beautiful beings with pointed ears, ethereal wings, and shimmering clothing made of fine silks and jewels. They possessed powerful magical abilities, and were said to be able to manipulate nature and the elements at will. All Sidhe possessed glamour, the ability to create illusions. As most fae folk, perhaps even more so, they were bound to their promises.

The Kings and Queens of the Four Seasons Courts were the highest authority of the faerie race. They presided over the four courts, each one representing a season: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

The Spring Court of the North was ruled by King Thalion and Queen Lilyana, both of whom had hair as green as fresh leaves and eyes as blue as the sky on a clear day. Their court was the most festive and lively of all, filled with bright colors, flowers, and laughter. The faeries of the Spring Court were known for their love of music and dance, and their magic was infused with the power of growth and rebirth.

The Summer Court of the South was ruled by King Solstice and Queen Ember, both with hair as bright as the sun and eyes as fiery as the flames. Their court was hot and passionate, filled with the scents of blooming flowers and ripening fruits. The faeries of the Summer Court were masters of fire and light, and their magic could bring warmth and healing to those in need.

The Autumn Court of the North was ruled by King Oaken and Queen Elara, both with hair as red as falling leaves and eyes as brown as the earth. Their court was the most solemn and introspective of all, filled with muted colors and a quiet sense of mystery. The faeries of the Autumn Court were experts in magic related to death and decay, but also transformation and change.

The Winter Court of the South was ruled by King Nograve and Queen Vebunn, both with hair as white as snow and eyes as blue as ice. Their court was the most austere and cold of all, filled with the beauty of snowflakes and icicles. The faeries of the Winter Court were capable of manipulating the elements of water and ice, and their magic was infused with the power of stillness and contemplation.

These were again divided into two factions: Seelie and Unseelie.

The Seelie was composed of faeries who were generally considered benevolent, and they were known to be more willing to interact with humans in a positive manner. They were associated with the lighter, brighter seasons of spring and summer, and they were often seen as the "good" faeries.

The Unseelie, on the other hand, was composed of faeries who were considered more malevolent and mischievous. They were associated with the darker, colder seasons of autumn and winter, and they were often seen as the "bad" faeries. The Unseelie faeries were known to play pranks on humans, and they were said to be more likely to cause harm or mischief.

The division between Seelie and Unseelie faeries was not always clear-cut, however. Some faeries were considered to be neutral, while others were seen as belonging to both courts. There were even faeries who could switch between the two courts depending on their mood or the situation at hand. Despite these distinction, even Seelie faeries were to be avoided, as all faeries had distinct and complex rules wildly different from humans. It was way too easy for a human to anger a faerie, and all faerie was dangerous.

The fae folk were a diverse and complex race, with many different kinds of beings existing within their society. Some of the most well-known types of faeries were the pixies, who were small and mischievous creatures known for their love of pranks and tricks. Pixies were often found in the forests and meadows, where they played games with each other and delighted in confusing humans who stumbled upon them.

Another type of faerie was the brownie, a creature often associated with the home and hearth. Brownies were said to be helpful beings who would perform household tasks such as sweeping and tidying up in exchange for a bowl of cream or a piece of bread. They were generally considered friendly to humans and were known to protect households from evil spirits and other malevolent creatures.

Other types of faeries included the selkies, who were seal-like creatures that could shapeshift into human form, and the banshees, who were known for their wailing cries that foretold the death of a family member. There were also the naiads, who lived in bodies of water and were said to be guardians of rivers and streams, as well as the dryads, who were tree spirits that lived in the forests and protected the trees from harm.

Edited at April 11, 2023 02:03 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 07:10 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Norrix strolled through the village, pearls clinking against the swishing fabric of her silk slip. Her hair was pulled back to accentuate her pointed ears, bejeweled with diamonds and pearls alike.

It was Sunday, which meant it was time to remind the townsfolk of who she was. As she passed shops and vendors, she met the eyes of strangers in the village, smiling warmly as she waved at them. Let the people think she was a friendly being, as she had done for years.

Her eyes closed in delight as she savored the smell of fresh bread wafting from the bakery. Without much though, she found herself opening the creaky door as she prepared to purchase a loaf of bread.

Her eyes brightened as she smiled in greeting to the old baker behind the counter. He greeted her before grabbing her bread from the top shelf, where she could sense it was still warm. Her Sunday tradition included making a stop at this bakery, where she could befriend the baker and spoil herself on the goods he had waiting.

With a flick of her hand, she exchanged the bread for her money - a great sum larger than the bread was worth, she knew. How else was she to make friends with the people, if not through their inherent greed?

Exiting the shop, she tore a piece of the bread off, sniffing it before delicately taking a bite. The decadent flavor seemed to warm her body, and she sighed contentedly as she continued her evening stroll.

Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Arkadewi woke up in a haze of drunken stupor, a terrible hangover ransacking her dulled brain. Her long curled eyelashes fluttered as she blinked twice, clearing her blurry sight. A curly lock of jet black hair was pressed against her wet cheek. The arm she passed out on that was numb from cushioning her head for God-knows how many hours was numb, and her whole body ached. The room she was in was spacious and rather dimly lit, reddish hues of sun light seeped in from the ventilation holes above. Drunk bodies littered the place, completely wrecked, stools toppled, one was on top of a table. The thick scent of alcohol entered her nose- she didn't realize it though, as she herself reeked strongly of it. She did, however, smell the vomit mixed in.

Her joints did not protest when she lifted herself from the bar table and stretched her curvy body, yawning. Nobody was manning the bar, quite the brave move since half the town were alcoholics. Understandable, however. The employees would've needed a few days break after the mayhem last night. The town might be poor, but they sure were amazing producers of beer, just drinking the suffering away.

Her golden gaze trailed down when cold air hit her body.

"Huh," she mumbled groggily. Her clothes were torn in half, exposing the left side of her muscled abdomen to her slender waist.

"Did you see the rest of my clothes?" She asked a buff young man in his twenties who was lying out cold next to her. She poked him and clumsily searched his pockets. There was only a sugar cube. The man smelled like horse and slept like a log.

Arka soon gave up and made her way out of the bar, clutching her throbbing head. It was already evening, and she needed to hurry to attend an appointment in the stables with Rondo tonight.

Edited at April 4, 2023 08:43 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 08:54 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Norrix paused, leaning on a wall as that other sense stirred within her soul. She tucked her hair behind her ear, careful not to tangle it in the masses of earring backing, and strained for the footsteps she knew would be approaching.

Not even a minute later, Norrix sighed impatiently as she witnessed the trainwreck that was Arkadewi. Once a beautiful child, Norrix felt her heart ache at the person her past friend was becoming. She was so human, so fragile, and yet she allowed herself to waste away.

When Norrix had selfishly claimed the child, her bargain rules had been loose. If only she could have seen the future, she would have done all in her power to prevent Arka from turning into this.

Looking to her left, Norrix saw a child peering at her from behind a bench. Chuckling to herself, she walked over and slowly squatted in front of the child. "Bread?" Her arm extended, offering the delicacy to the little boy. He took it before running away to wherever his home was, and Norrix found herself watching after him, a sense of longing aching through her body.

Shaking her head, she got to her feet and turned to face the oncoming storm that was Arkadewi. With a deep breath, Norrix waited until the human had stumbled along a bit more before falling into step beside her. Norrix flicked her hand towards the human, sending a tendril of magic to cure the hangover she knew would be present. As it always was.

"Bit late to be waking up, don't you think Arkadewi?" The drawl of her voice projected no emotion except boredom, hoping to elicit a somewhat decent response from her charge.

Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"I wake up earlier than usual today, Faerie." Arkadewi gave the familiar faerie a dumb, wide grin as relief took away her headache. Most townsfolk were afraid of the fae folk, even if they were too scared to outright chase this one out. There were whispers of her being a Sidhe, the race once ruled the humans with iron fist, quite ironic since the fae-folk were weak to iron. A certain kind of iron, Zanair, one so expensive in the dark market to the point one would have to sell at least two organs to obtain a sword fully made of it. It was reserved for weapons of soldiers of the Kingdoms and Queendoms of the 17 Territories, but certainly didn't stop some people from trading it secretly.

Arkadewi reached for the sword slung on her left side. Pulling it out, most of the blade's color was a dull, yellowish silver, made of whatever iron the town's blacksmith could meld. The sharp edge of it, however, shone in menacing dark hue in the daylight. Zanair iron.

"Since I'm courteous, I'll let you know your head is worth a thousand gold coins. No offense!"

Arkadewi's gaze suddenly sharpened and she swung her sword at Norrix's neck, as she habitually did on their every encounter. No hesitation, no remorse, rather cheerful even. It was as if she simply swung at a monster.

Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 09:19 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Norrix ducked, sighing dramatically as she feigned a panicked expression before laughing. "Maybe someday, little human. Maybe someday the Gods will bless you with the speed to slay me, but then who would cure your daily aches and pains?"

Norrix's teasing was only half-hearted, though. She felt the sickening twist of the Zanair that edged the blade, felt its ichor leak into the world like oil. She was well aware what that small scrap of the metal would do to her. Zanair was the only form of iron that could stem the healing powers of the Fae - long enough to keep them on the ground if the blow was placed correctly.

She knew where Arka was going, as she always knew. Rondo would be waiting for her at the stables like usual, and Norrix was only there to guard the fragile human as she crossed the city. Sending out a pulse of power, she felt no other threat from that wretched iron - not that anybody in this godforsaken village could afford it.

Glancing sidelong at the human beside her, Norrix kept her blade in her vision as she asked, "To what do we owe Rondo the pleasure of tonight? Perhaps he'll gather his wits and propose finally, although I'd truly prefer if you picked a... better option."

Ace x JawaApril 4, 2023 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Arka stumbled forward as the weight of her blade pulled her when she missed. She pondered Norrix's words seriously.

"I feel deja vu," her eyes meeting Norrix's in curiosity. The girl straightened up and cleared her throat, defending her pride as a heroine that shouldn't stumble- though she was clearly a mess from the drunken feast, but it should be understandable. All good adventurers were heavy drinkers, after all. That's just part of the package.

"It feels like I've heard you say that before! I can't remember, though. Did you?"

Sheathing back her sword, she nodded in solemn agreement. "You're right. It would be a lot of pain without you healing me. So I'll let you off today! But I have to warn you, one day I'll be a true adventurers who not only drink, but also brave the hangovers."

She scratched her sticky hair with no dignity and picked the dirt off her nails. "How did you know that I was meeting Rondo? I know.. I know you don't think he's the best option, Norrix. But I love him! And he loves me... I'm sure. He said so."

Twiddling Rondo's bracelet on her left wrist, she continued. "Besides, I'm an old maid. Not even a virgin." She shrugged. "Rondo is generous for even dating me. We understand each other! He can have his nightly lovers, and I can have mine. No rich man is ever satisfied with one woman, we all know that, and no adventurer can be loyal during a good after-party. We fit each other very well. There's no one else for me."

Hope glimmered in her eyes, somehow a contrasting bright despite her skin, ashen from the aftermath of last night, and the dark circles under her eyes. "One day I'll have to retire, Norrix, I can't be a heroine forever. When I retire, I want a husband to wait for at home, a warm crackling hearth, and children in my bosom. Just like everybody else!"

// after this I plan for her to go to Rondo and realize he has disappeared //

Edited at April 4, 2023 11:25 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Ace x JawaApril 5, 2023 07:22 AM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Norrix chuckled, feeling the weight of the day ease slightly as her companion seemed to open up slightly. "I only mention it every time you try to slay me, little human. Are you sure you aren't still suffering the effects of your alcohol?"

Watching the girl muss her hair, Norrix subconsciously did the same, imagining what it would feel like to allow herself to stoop to the cleanliness of her human. The thought made her shudder, and she smoothed out the fraying hairs she had pulled at.

"Despite your partying," Norrix began, once again checking the area for danger, "you do seem to find your partner every Sunday evening. I do still follow you most days to ensure nobody has gotten tired of you. Especially the cretan that you call a lover. He reeks of unhappiness." Her nose crinkled in disgust at the thought of the male - sometimes, she thought the child chose him out of spite for the potential she knew she could have.

The stables were fast approaching, and Norrix strained her ears for the telltale signs of the abhorrent male within. When no footsteps met her ear, she slowed. The horses within knickered and whinnied their dissent at having the Fae so close, but something felt different. They were too far for her senses to comprehend what, exactly, was amiss, but something deep within her roiled and turned with anxious desire.

"One day, Arkadewi, you will realize the husband you seek lies not within this village, but perhaps somewhere far away, yet to be explored by you and I."

((Leaving that one open for you to express, but I hope this is a decent enough segue))

Edited at April 5, 2023 07:24 AM by Acerbus.
Ace x JawaApril 6, 2023 08:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Suffering!" The young woman laughed heartily. Color was rushing back in her complexion the further they walked, her cheeks reddening to her usual unusual red. "If anything, I'm suffering from the lack of beer in my hand. You may disagree in my choice of lover, scary Faerie ma'am, but you can't disagree with my intoxication with... beer?"

Her words trailed off, clearly not well thought of in the first place, but moreso as her attention shifted towards the stables.

Rondo's stables was much grander than most of the other stables in the small town of Beerburgh. The stable was made of sturdy stone bricks, the same color as the path leading towards it, with a sloping roof of dark red tiles. There were two large double doors at the front, made of polished dark wood with intricate carvings of horses and other animals. The doors were propped open, revealing the well-lit interior of the stable.

Inside, the spacious stable was immaculately clean and organized. The floors were made of smooth, polished stone, and the walls were lined with wooden stalls that were clearly designed for the comfort of the horses. The stalls were fitted with fresh hay and clean straw, and each had a shiny silver nameplate on the front, bearing the name of one of Rondo's prized steeds.

In one corner of the stable, there was a small room that appeared to be a tack room. The walls were lined with shelves that held all sorts of riding gear, from saddles and bridles to boots and gloves. Everything was neatly organized and labeled, making it easy to find what was needed. The air in the stable was cool and fresh, and there was a hint of sweet hay and fresh leather in the air.

Arka's nose crinkled. There was an unusual scent hanging thick in the air--a crisp and cool scent, similar to a snow-covered forest. It carried the essence of cold air mixed with the faint aroma of pine needles, cedarwood, and cinnamon. There's a subtle sweetness to the scent, like a light dusting of powdered sugar on top of freshly baked cookies. An unmistakable scent of Winter magic, one that would have struck fear in the hearts of any human twenty years back.

However as time had passed, the scent was no longer familiar and unless the person was highly educated about magic, no one in this town would recognize its true nature. Certainly not Arkadewi.

"It smells so good. Maybe Rondo brought cookies! Would've paired nicely with some wine. I hope he brings wine."

The girl's stomach rumbled but she paid it no mind as her eyes scanned the place cheerfully, looking for any sign of her thick lover with his ash-blonde hair. She rubbed her bracelet with a disappointed look when she realized he was nowhere to be found.

"He's usually never late. But that's fine, I can wash up first. Kill you later, Norrix!" She flashed Norrix a carefree smile and started walking towards the bathroom on the end of the stables, where the scent of magic was oozing from.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us