Wolf Play : Fruit lovers x crystal
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 06:38 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is 1x1 private roleplay you know not to post if your not one of us feel free to read
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 06:42 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alrighty. I'm ready.
Character sheets or nahhh?
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 08:08 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nah I don't do good at Character sheets
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 09:15 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crystal jewel 20 said:
Nah I don't do good at Character sheets

Alrighty then.
Who will do the beginning post?
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 09:18 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
You don't mind if you go I have to go to bed and get up early
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 09:22 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crystal jewel 20 said:
You don't mind if you go I have to go to bed and get up early

Alright! ^^
I should have the post up tonight, but if not then definitely tomorrow.
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 09:23 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay take you time
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 3, 2023 09:34 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pālima

Female Acrocanthosaurus || M: Her Family
~
Pālima stared at her reflection in the silvery, yet also clear water of the lake she and her family just moved to to get a nice drink of water before their hunt. She watched the waves ripple, giving her reflection an awkward look to it. The sound of rushing water from the extremely small cascade near the acro's drinking spot was very soothing, and calming. She smiled and tilted her head before leaning down to take a big slurp of the fresh water.
"Pālima! Come on!" Nut yelled at her with an aggressive tone in his voice, one that was too familiar. "We're hungry!" He hissed before hitting the ground with his foor to get her attention. She sighed and grabbed another mouthful of water before swallowing and following the annoying and rushy acrocanthosaurus. "We could've been eating right now if it weren't for how slow you are. Come on, the horses probably left by now." He grumbled and sped ahead, shaking the ground with his loud stomps and smacked her in the face with his tail. She attempted to nip the tip of his green tail, but he moved it just in time so it would be left unscathed by her serrated teeth. He slowly turned his head around to give her a warning snarl before turning his head back to the hunting grounds he was currently moving towards. The two silently walked along, with Pālima significantly lagging behind Nut, and him not caring and just continuing his stride to where their food was located.
~
As they continued on, the scent of the lush forest plants became stronger and more noticeable to the two acrocanthosaurus' as they inched closer to their next horse meal. They slowly crept into the forest's cover and crouched so they would be less visible. Now, they had to find Fang, Opal, Luminous, and Aral. "Opal will be easy to find. She always goes to her normal bush." Pālima whispered and they both stopped. "I can find the others while you go tell Opal that we're there." Nut hissed at her, but followed what she said. It's obvious he hates taking orders from her, but he does it anyway. She crept away from the spot and turned to where she thinks she'd find the other three hiding.
~
As she moved through the dense forest, branches, leaves, vines, you name it, all hit her face. She could've sworn every type of plant that existed in this forest has at least once hit her in the face, but wen she smelled the faint scent of her disguised friends, she sped her pace up to not keep them waiting much longer. The trees rustled and caused the horses to jerk their heads up, only to relax minutes later and continue grazing on the bright green grass. The scent of her fellow acrocanthosaurus' became stronger and more noticeable. Do these horses have no noses? She thought, looking towards them. "Hey, pay attention! You're about to bump into Aral." A familiar voice she recognized as their leader, Fang.
~
"Sorry." Pālima muttered, "Are we all ready?" She asked and hpshe heard the leaves rustle as he nodded. "..Alright then, on your call." She said, tensing her haunches up and preparing for the attack. Several moments passed, which felt like ages, until the loud roar erupted from Fang's throat, initiating the hunt.
First to lunge out was Nut, clearly aiming for the biggest horse, and sinking his serrated teeth into it's back before swallowing it whole. Next was Luminous, who grabbed three in one and gulped them down in an instant. Pālima took her chance and lunged out at them, snapping her jaws around an adult and stomping on another, swallowing the one in her mouth before picking up the other and gulping it down. The other two joined the attack and each of them grabbed two. Nut so far grabbed six, Luminous had her fourth in her mouth, Fang had two, and so did Pālima and Aral. She shot a glare at the greedy Nut, who was standing there, licking his lips with pure greed and satisfaction on his face. "Nut-" Pālima started with an aggravated hiss. "You took half of the herd! All for yourself! Barely any of us got to eat anything because of you being greedy and selfish." She snarled and he smirked at her, clearly happy that he made her mad.
"And what are you gonna do 'bout it, huh?" He chuckled, and smacked her in the face with his tail. "Maybe next time-" He paused for extra dramatics. "-be faster." He said and snorted before walking away.
"You are going to be the death of us one day, Nut." She snapped and he turned around smirking.
"Well then, the giganotosaurus' will leave me alone, and eat your rotting bodies instead of me!" He said with an menacing edge in his tone.
"That's quite enough you two." Fang interrupted and stood between the two agitated acrocanthosauruses, glaring at both of them, mainly Nut though. "Nut!" He snapped, making the large green acro flinch away. "Don't ever even think about using us again to save yourself, got it?" He snarled, and Nut nodded fiercely, but that would be proven wrong sometime later this very day.

Finished!

Edited at April 4, 2023 08:56 PM by Fruit Lovers
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 4, 2023 11:35 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aevink
Male T-rex | m: his Family
Aevink looks up and at his sister Rage who was chatting to herself as normal, Aevink said "When are we going to go and hunt " Rage said " when leader tell us to relax Aevink " Aevink growls and looks when the leader approaches them. Rooth said " Ready to go hunting" Aevink said " I am ready" before walking away and not even waiting for his sister to answer, Aevink could hear his foot step as they pounded down on the ground, Rage come after him and saying " Aevink wait up you are going to fast for me" Aevink rolls his eyes and slows down before looking at her.
_
Aevink looks up at the beautiful sky and sniffs, he could tell there where animals up ahead but if Rage stop making noise the could eat. Rage stops and said " I am tired Aevink " Aevink turns and said " Come on rage we been walking for over couple minutes " Rage sighed and lays down with her tail wrapped around her. Aevink watches her before walking over to a nice stream and take a long drink before looking around maybe he could get a snack, Aevink looks back at rage before moving on to the journey, he wasn't going far-away from his sister that if danger comes he would be there for her. Aevink saw a small bunny hopping along pass him decided to reach down and bite it before eating it and hearing his sister Rage yell " Aevink you really ate the with out giving some to me " Aevink growls and said " you where sleeping how can I even share when you wanted to stop and sleep" Rage growls and walks towards the animals they were hunting a nice size bucks and females deer grazing on grass not far from where Aevink and Rage stood.
_
Aevink looks at the herd and wait for rage to get into her place she wanted to be in,Aevink look over and saw her she was ready he roars and ran out grabbing two bucks in his mouth and lays them down before killing two other deer, rage killed 3 females and 3 baby's deer by her tail before eating one of the baby deer since she hasn't ate the hole morning. Aevink picks up his four and starts walking back to his family they too needed to eat, Rage follows and looks around for any danger that my jump or even hurt them.
_
Aevink was moving fast that he made it home that was close to a nearby waterfall and trees it was a perfect spot to hide from other animals, the leader Rooth looks up and said " you brought a good amount of food we should save some for tonight as well " Rage said " yes Rooth we should there is a lot of enemies out there " Aevink wait to the cave and sat them down and said " I agree with you leader but I do like hunting if not enough for tonight ill go hunt more" Rooth nods and walks away before Aevink sighed and left the area to go hunt even through their food might not be close by for him to get, Aevink looks around while Rage argues to herself about moving away from the pack, Aevink said " if you didn't want to go why did you come " Rage rolls her eyes and said " cause I came to help you if you get into danger " Aevink mumbles to himself and keeps walking listening to his sister foot step pounding in the ground like they were nothing to her.
_
While walking around Aevink stops to four big long pounding coming quickly to them. Aevink looks behind and growls Blue and Asian his hunting partners where here finally, Aevink rolls his eyes and moves on Asian said " you tired of hunting with us we are your friends " Aevink said " No i just can't get my sister off my tail" blue said " just yell at her and tell her to go back it is to dangerous to be out here" Aevink growls and walks before turning around and said " My sister would tell the leader and he would yell at me possibly not let me go hunting agagain" Rage when towards them and said " let not talk about me when i am around please it is not nice to " blue nods and walks away. They were heading down to the flat land to hunt more even to get horses since they are bigger animals with a lot of fat on them.
_
Blue was up ahead of the others when he turns and growls then Aevink looks up at blue and shakes his head,then blue said " I haven't ate morning breakfast I am hungry very hungry " Aevink sighed and looks for a animal he could hunt before seeing one and walks over to kill it, Aevink chomps a fox belly and walks towards Blue and said " here you want food eat this " blue grabs it from Aevink and eats it hole before saying " thank you brother see Rage this is the part where you be nice when your hungry" Rage scuffs at both of them before moving on with Asian since he really liked Aevink sister, blue and Aevink follows behind getting tried of walking on to find food everyond decided to take a break. Aevink looks around and through about the beautiful day to be out and alive.
_
Finish sorry for taking long

Edited at April 5, 2023 11:23 AM by Crystal jewel 20
Fruit lovers x crystalApril 6, 2023 07:29 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
When do you want to start the capturing?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us