Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 06:54 PM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tea is crazy for agreeing to RP with my awful RP skills. Absolutely mad but such an awesome person

Prince needs a new bodyguard.

Edited at March 25, 2023 12:36 AM by Pandemonium
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 06:59 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Prince Cade Austin Elliot Hawthorne
Sexuality: unknown
Appearance: Cade is tall, and as slender as a man could be. He has short blondish hair, and a sweet smile. His eyes are between blue and green, and he has a sense of athleticism about him. Despite being tall, he's muscular, and steady on his feet. Cade has pale skin, but doesn't burn easily.
Personailty: Cade is sweet and loyal, but fiercely competitive, and will do anything to win. He was raised to be cool, calm, and collected, to never show his true emotions. Deep inside, he's lonely and broken, but would never show the world. He's incredibly smart, able to easily solve riddles and games, and is incredibly charming.
Other: Cade has no siblings, and lost his best friend when he was 16.

Edited at March 24, 2023 07:14 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 07:02 PM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Hendrix Sawyer

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Hendrix is rough and rugged as a tall and broad shouldered military trained male. He has short, dark brown hair with dark blue eyes. He is almost never without his days worth of stubble but never more than a few days. He has many smaller scars, mostly on his face, and upper body. He has many tattoos, most notable being his rose throat tattoo, but also full half sleeves, a full leg, half leg and other small chest and back tattoos. He keeps almost all of them covered in his typical 3/4 length black cotton shirts and subtle black cargo pants and boots. He is very steady and very still whilst being incredibly agile.

Personailty: Hendrix is quiet, always watching, taking stock of every single thing. He is a steady presence, very solid and unwavering on the outside. He is loyal to a fault, he is dominant in his protectiveness and will allow nothing to stand in the way of his duty. He uses dark humour and aggression as a defense mechanism if cornered and will avoid confrontation as much as necessary. He keeps such a tight leash on his emotions that he often doesn't feel much outside of tension, without realising himself is the reason for the numbness.

Other: He has a large family, 4 brothers and 2 sisters, all younger, as well as many cousins. He doesn't speak to his family often as they don't approve his choice of career. He joined a labour hire company at 17 and was trained rigidly as a high level soldier for private use.

Edited at March 24, 2023 08:00 PM by Pandemonium
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 07:24 PM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Sawyer! Bossman is looking for you, something about a new assignment," called a curious voice. The sound of Ash Julio's chirpy voice grated against Hendrix's entire being. It was 4:18am, no one else in the world was even awake and this beast of a man was on a high. Well, not an actual high. He was one of those cheerful, nothing can hurt types. The opposite of Hendrix. But that's what made them good friends for the last 6 years.

Hendrix swiped a hand over his face, feeling the sweat and grime stick to his hand. He grumbled as he bent down, and swiped his towel over the ground, drying his sweaty hands, face and neck and then glanced over at Ash. "Time?"

"12 minutes," replied Ash, nodding before he dragged his shirt over his head and dropping next to his gym bag.

Hendrix nodded once in acknowledgment. He picked up his discarded shirt and his gym bag, heading for the showers. He wanted to say he was excited or nervous about a new assignment but honestly... Hendrix hadn't felt much of anything since he'd lost his previous partner while on a hired labour mission in Hungary. That was 4 years ago now and it still felt like yesterday that everything went wrong, since he's felt anything but a sharp numbness.

Just something simple to start us off XD let my brain kick into gear

Edited at March 24, 2023 07:25 PM by Pandemonium
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 08:43 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cade set his alarm for early. Probably too early, but nobody noticed anyways. Ever since Beau, he hadn't slept well, so it had been fine. He missed Martin, his old bodyguard. He'd had the same bodyguard since he was very small, and had been heartbroken when he'd learned that his old friend was retiring. He understood of course. Martin had a family, and wanted to retire somewhere warm.

Cade showered quickly, putting on a dark suit, and running a hand through his damp locks, he padded out of his rooms, wandering the halls. It was dark out, and he paused at a window. He was supposed to meet his new bodyguard today. That was sure to be interesting.

He stared at his hands. Part of the reason he appreciated Martin so much was because the man had been with him through some of the hardest parts of his life, and didn't question it when his charge was up at unearthly hours of the morning, pacing the halls, or when he slipped away from a party because he couldn't handle all the people.

He took a deep breath, and walked outside of the huge, looming mansion. Hopefully the new bodyguard would be silent and hulking, and leave him be. Not being questioned would make his life a lot easier.
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 24, 2023 09:39 PM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hendrix entered his apartment, it was almost entirely devoid of life in a sea of gray and black that overlooked the city below. The only sign that a person lived in the minimally furnished home was a single photograph on the kitchen island. It pictured a laughing, young woman clinging to a grinning younger Hendrix's back and climbing over his shoulder. She had a deep burn scar on her cheek, running down under her bright yellow T shirt. Hendrix looked much the same but with only a single tattoo, the rose on his throat. There was no point owning other meaningless items when he was never here to see them.

Hendrix entered his equally bare bedroom and started grabbing clothes off hangers to neatly fold in the suitcase next to his gym bag on the bed. He pressed on the back wall of the WIR and a panel dropped open to reveal a large safe. He grabbed the large duffel bag and suitcase of weapons and gear from inside. Both bags were silent due to the foam neatly holding everything apart and organised. Last minute, he packed the picture frame into his bag, not knowing how long before he would return here.

Three hours later, just before midday, he was sitting in his dark gray bmw outside the gates of a grand mansion. His id and license being used to confirm his identify from the guard house to inside head of security. He could notice from this distance the mansion, despite all the wealth, could not cover the air of loneliness and despair. He also noticed a young man milling about, he was tall, lean and beautiful. Hendrix kept watching him, the guard chatting away in the background, handing him back his items and opening the gates. The young man held an air of sadness that interested Hendrix.

Hendrix kept his eye on the young man through his dark windows until he pulled up into the garage and was met with the head of security. The shorter man was clear and confident in his stance and shook Hendrix's hand with a firm grip.

"Pleasure to meet you Sawyer, let's get you situated into the system and cover all you need to know. Then we'll introduce you to the majesties and let you get set up in your quarters"

Nodding, Hendrix followed. He got a full rundown of everything, noting what he could in his great memory about his new charge. He wasn't given much information to work with though, just that the little prince had been through a lot and didn't get into much trouble. On the way to meet the royal family and his new charge, he was informed his first shift was to start at dinner that night. He would be given the afternoon to settle in and learn to layout of the mansion.

Pan x Tea | XDMarch 25, 2023 08:57 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cade flinched as a maid walked up behind him, dropping a neat curtsy, and bowing her head.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said softly, looking like she highly regretted being there, and even more so that she was the one who had to talk to the prince. "Your mother asked me to find you, and ask you to go to breakfast with them." Here, the maid seemed to struggle for a second, not really remembering exactly why the Queen had wanted her wandering son at breakfast with her. It seemed to hit the young woman, and a slip of a smile crossed her face.

"She wants you to meet your new bodyguard, Sir." With that, she turned, and hurried away.

Cade was used to this. The staff seemed wary of him, scared that he would be angry, or mentally unstable. A bitter laugh ripped from his throat. He was neither. What he was was a scared, grieving, broken boy, who'd lost the only thing keeping him happy in a life of drudgery.

He considered not going to breakfast. He wasn't that hungry anyways. But his mother would be sad, and his father would be furious, despite the fact that he was a legal adult. If he did go...what would happen? What if the new bodyguard was annoying and overly protective. That would be a nightmare. He'd had lots of practice escaping from bodyguards though, so maybe it wouldn't be a huge problem. When Beau had still been around, he often 'used the bathroom' and slipped out a back window to go and get into some kind of mischief with his best friend.
"No," he said softly, barely registering that he'd said it out loud. "Don't think about Beau."
He shuddered, trying to keep memories at bay to no avail. His best friend, making faces at him during state dinners, his best friend wading in a fountain because it was too hot, his best friend driving too fast, because he could.

Cade was shaking, but he ignored it. Now was not the time. He straightened his suit, adjusting the cuff links, and slowing his breathing. He couldn't count how many times he'd done something like that, for the press. Handsome smile, perfect hair, perfect suit. No sense that he couldn't stand the cameras.

He made himself start walking. The sooner he got there, the sooner he could leave, and do...well, he wasn't sure yet. But being with people did not sound like the best option. He made his way out of the cool morning air into the mansion.
Since he'd been out, the lights had been turned on, giving it a more lived in air, but it still felt empty and cold. He paused by a portrait on the wall, and his shoulders tensed. It showed him, around 15, with another boy. They were laughing and had their arms around each other's shoulders, looking like they were the best of friends, and nothing could ever happen. Beau's dark green eyes seemed to be dancing, even in a picture, and he had a devastating smile. Cade stepped away, not wanting to deal with this so early on.

At least his mother said that the new bodyguard wouldn't start tailing him until that evening. That was nice at least. Cade could start making his opinions without the man right behind him. He stepped into the dining room, and sat down.

His parents were already there, chatting about plans for the day. The bodyguard wasn't there yet, but that was alright. Cade knew he was bound to be there soon, and he started to butter a piece of toast, through he had no interest in eating it.

Edited at March 25, 2023 10:17 AM by The Tea Drinkers
Pan x Tea | XDMarch 26, 2023 01:36 AM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hendrix committed everything he saw to his memory. They were on the second floor, the hall they were in had minute scratches across the floorboards, there was 3 large windows on the left side of the hall, there was 4 doors and a second hallway leading north further into the mansion.

He noticed the worn handle on a particular door that opened as a woman with a duster stepped out, revealing a relatively tidy, nondescript office of sorts. She eyed Hendrix with careful glances. He had no doubt she was trying to subtly stare at his throat. The rose tattoo was currently the only visible piece, but it reached ear to ear at his jawline, extending down underneath the collar of his black crew neck Henley. It caught everyone's eye in these types of places. Hell, it caught attention even in tattoo parlours. He stared down at her with a blank face and gave a short nod as introduction when she squeezed pass them.

Sauntering two steps behind the head of security, Sean, he casually eyed him and the surrounds. He took stock of what lingered outside each window and which direction they were facing at each turn. Finally, they passed a kitchen. If you could call it a kitchen, it could've easily been the size of his whole apartment.Sean stopped in front of large double doors, knocking twice and entering after a moment. Hendrix followed him into the dining room, shutting the door behind him with a soft click. He stopped a step behind and off to the side of Sean, hands clasped behind his back in a typical soldier pose.

In a few short blinks, he noted all doors, windows, furniture and people in the room, committing the vague imagery to memory. "Your Majesties." Sean greeted with a bow of his head, "this is Mr. Sawyer, from Klaus Industries. He is to be Martin's replacement as His Royal Highness's personal security."

Hendrix focused on his royal highness's and gave a short bow and the smallest of smiles as greeting. "An honour to serve The Family," he made eye contact with both the King and the Queen first, then flicking his gaze to the young man sitting with them. His new charge. The beautiful man from outside.

Hendrix gave a nod to the man, noting he was probably late teens by his thinner build. Older than Hendrix had expected but he never did follow celebrity lives and gossip. He stood there, unmoving but comfortable in his stance, watching everything carefully. He noted body language and facial expressions in each person as they observed his first impressions.

After a short conversation between the Ruling Pair and Sean, who answered questions on behalf of a silent Hendrix, they were excused so that Hendrix may settle in further and be given a tour. Hendrix finally stopped casually watching the Prince and gave a short bow before exiting after Sean.

Hendrix was currently standing outside the back of the mansion, face tilted slightly to enjoy the almost setting sun on his face. He had spent all afternoon, after a small lunch with the other security personnel, carefully curating a map of the mansion and gardens in his head. Now he was enjoying the final moments of the fresh air before his first shift would start. He would be properly introduced to the Prince shortly, though he didn't expect much introductions to actually occur. The Prince did not seem to enjoy his presence, understandable after he had grown up with his last bodyguard. Changes like that can be slow to adapt to. That was fine by Hendrix, he much preferred to just watch quietly in the background with the beat view of the exits and windows.

Pan x Tea | XDMarch 26, 2023 07:50 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cade had heard the footsteps long before the two men entered the room. He hated making first impressions too early, usually ending up at the wrong one, and this one would be even worse. He'd be stuck with the guy whether he liked it or not, and it would be easier if they could at least get along.

He studied the other man, distantly hearing his mother and father asking questions. The new bodyguard definitely was military-ish, but that wasn't surprising. They almost always were, even Martin had been. The guy had a tattoo, and that seemed like the most interesting thing about him.

Cade internally kicked himself. That was rude, and he'd need to keep that sort of stuff out of his mind before he ended up talking to the man. He wished he'd caught the man's name. It would be awkward to ask later, but that was later Cade's problem. He took a deep breath, keeping himself steady, waiting until the others were dismissed, before quickly standing, and thanking his mother for breakfast, though she'd done nothing for it, and he hadn't eaten anything. Then he excused himself with a flourish, disappearing back into the halls of the mansion.

He spent the rest of the day at social events. Despite his deep pain, the country thought he should be over the death of his friend, and they wanted to see their prince. So, he went to teas, dinners, galas, and whatever else the Queen could come up with. He was mildly pleased that his mother didn't do fancy dances anymore. Those still hurt too much.

He went to three different teas, each one distinct, and he wore a different suit to each. He stood for pictures for the paparazzi, and sipped lemonade on verandas overlooking fancy lawns. It couldn't have been a more dull day, and he was glad when his schedule finally was blank. Cade nearly fell asleep on the way home, and if he though he could've actually slept, he would've, but he knew he wouldn't.

When they pulled back up the palace, the shadows were dancing across the grounds, and a security member, he had no idea who, told him that he'd be meeting his new bodyguard properly in a few minutes. He gave a polite nod, and gave only a slight sigh.

Cade returned to his rooms, pulling off his suit jacket, and cuffing the sleeves, a more casual air about him. He wandered to his parlor, and waited until a familiar security guard and the new bodyguard came in, and fixed a neutral smile on his face. The security guard gave a slight bow, and then cleared his throat, making quick uncomfortable introductions.

Cade dragged a hand down his face and waited until the other man had left before running a hand through his hair with a long drawn out sigh.

"Any questions?" He asked, his voice soft, but not gentle.

Pan x Tea | XDMarch 26, 2023 04:13 PM

Pandemonium

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hendrix leaned against a decorative table just a few steps off to the side of the door. He watched the Prince, Cade, as he sat uncomfortable with his new bodyguards presence.

"Any questions?" That seemed like one of those trap questions, no right answer.

"Is there a code for when you need me to intercept and evac you immediately without question? If not, pick a normal word or phase you don't normally use that can be easily slotted into a random conversation. I'll give you a day to come up with something," Hendrix's voice rumbled out softer, rougher than he expected. The exhaustion in Cade's face evident. Cade's well-being was now his top priority. He hated social events and he had never had to attend one on his own behalf, he couldn't imagine being the Prince.

"A friend of mine used to say 'what are we doing for afternoon tea?'" Hendrix swallowed roughly at the thought of his best friend and pushed the pain aside for another time. "She despised afternoon tea secretly despite being so loudly British. So we knew immediately to get her out of whatever situation she'd gotten herself into that time." The corner of his lip tipped down at the memory. She was always causing trouble, so fearless with teenage hopes and dreams. He missed her antics dearly. He hoped a look into his life, a bit of vulnerability, would help the Prince trust him more.

"My preference for overnights is to be in here. I'll keep to the parlour unless circumstances require otherwise. Will you give me trouble during those hours?" He gave a short glance around the parlour, noting the doors that led elsewhere in the Prince's quarters. He could not protect someone he was nowhere near and it would be best the Prince got used to his presence in his personal space sooner rather than later.

Hendrix crossed his ankles and leaned back on one hand set just behind him. Now he just needed to work out his sleep schedule. Will he be needing to spend most of the night awake, traipsing after the young Prince?

"Can you show me around?" Hendrix settled his dark gaze back on Cade, watching his body language intently. Cade was more casual yet not completely relaxed. He likely hadn't had a single moment that day where he could've taken a piss in peace. But Hendrix hadn't been in here yet and needed to know what the layout was, all possible weak points.

(Wasn't sure how you felt about my character sleeping in or having a room in the Prince's quarters. I can change that if you want)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us