Wolf Play : Determined Wolf x Blissful
Chatbox
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Determined Wolf x BlissfulMarch 19, 2023 12:19 AM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
don't post if your name isn't in the title<3
Determined Wolf x BlissfulApril 11, 2023 08:12 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

☽✩☾

Estelle R. Winters

☽✩☾

"The Star"

☽✩☾

Full Name

Estelle R. Winters

Nickname(s)

Stella, Star

Female

Sexuality

Closeted lesbian

Birthdate

December 5th

Zodiac

Sagittarius

Aroma

Vanilla, honeysuckle, and occasionally cigarettes

Appearance

creds to Lunevani on picrew

Estelle is a fairly tall woman, standing at a height of around 5'8. She often wears platformed shoes to make her appear taller, though. At first glance, the most noticeable feature of hers is her skin. She has lightly tanned skin with pale patches scattered throughout due to a condition called vitiligo. It has yet to alter her hair, but it'll happen sooner or later. Her skin is highly freckled all over.

Estelle has well-maintained, soft ginger hair. It goes halfway down her back in something that's a mix between waves and curls, although it takes on a more curly appearance. She has stormy grayish blue eyes that are often filled with life and excitement. Her eyes are cat-like, and are framed by thick and full lashes. Her teeth are slightly yellowed, noticeable in contrast to her full, pink lips. Her nose is straight and is slightly upturned at the end, and her nostrils are more round. Estelle has rounded brows and high cheekbones with a sharp jawline.

Estelle has a very feminine, yet muscular build. She has an hourglass shape with wide hips, and is rather thin. She is a fairly muscular woman, particularly in her arms and legs. Estelle works to maintain her body, making sure she's fit for any sort of event that requires doing something physical. As far as piercings and tattoos go, she has a good amount of them. Nearly the entirety of her ears are pierced, and so is her naval. Tattoo wise, she has a two-headed calf on her ribcage, a swallowtail butterfly on her left hand, and a sphynx cat on her right thigh.

Scar wise, she has many. The largest and most noticeable is on her stomach, starting on her waist and trailing jaggedly to her sternum. It was an animal attack, one that she barely managed to escape. Other noticeable scars can be seen on her right bicep, the entirety of her left calf, and both of her feet.

She wears whatever clothes she can get her hands on at the time. Estelle has an over the shoulder bag that she always carries, it contains various healing items and herbs. She also has a daisy choker that she never ever takes off, as well as a bracelet that's barely hanging on by a thread.

Personality

Flirtatious | Romantic | Even-tempered | Humourous | Pesimisstic | Compassionate | Charismatic | Deceptive | Sarcastic | Logical | Mostly obedient | Free-spirited | Disorganized | Loyal | Horribly obsessive/possessive | Loving | Overprotective | Mannerful | Unpredictable | Overbearing at times | Jealous | Driven | Manipulative(sometimes) | Thoughtful | Mostly easy-going | Vindictive

- Berries

- Late spring

- Cats

- Nature

- Reading

- Violins

- Studying herbs

- Company/genuine conversation

Dislikes

- Most dogs

- Dishonesty

- Arrogance

- Being ignored/left out

- Being talked down to

- Change, having to adapt to change

- The sight of her own blood

- Awkwardness

Strengths

- Well trained body, built for physical strength and speed

- Horseback riding

- Good at close combat

- Clever, able to outsmart many

- Good manipulator, uses it to get her way

- Extensive knowledge about herbs and plants, incredible healer

- Fairly good at hunting

Weaknesses

- Very sensitive to sunlight and any bright light

- Clumsy, not good at anything stealth wise

- Develops crazy intense obsessions with people

- Always seeks revenge no matter what

- Cannot shut up to save her life

- Falls for people easily

- Hair often gets in the way, making her vulnerable when it's in the way

Other

Has a thick German accent, first language is German

------------------------------------

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Leonardo J. Borisyuk

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"The Shining"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Full Name

Alias

Sexuality

Birthdate

Zodiac

Aroma

Appearance

Personality

Dislikes

Strengths

Weaknesses

Other

huge wip

Edited at April 12, 2023 07:32 PM by Blissful
Determined Wolf x BlissfulApril 29, 2023 09:32 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Louis Victor Harper

Appearance: Louis is what most would think is a stick from a distance, but up close, you find he is decently muscular from having to do so many activities to simply stay alive. Old pale scars cover his lean, five foot eleven body. His skin is a light woody color that is rough to the touch and most often covered in dirt and blood. He has messy dark brown hair that is tangled and knotted with edges that were clearly cut with a knife in a hurry or sloppily at the very least. His face seems a bit rounded and his chin has small cuts from shaving with a knife. He has narrow brown eyes that are light and almost a honey color in the sunlight, the same color as the tips of his hair. Heavy bags hang under his eyes and he has one scar that is really noticeable on his jaw that traces down to the side of his neck. He rarely smiles, but when he does, he shows off his chipped tooth and dimples that just make him seem like a completely different person from the one with his lips pressed tightly together and a scowl strapped to his face. Louis’ stature and posture aren’t the best. His shoulders slump and he always seems to be moving, never at rest unless he really needs to rest. His fingers drum on tables and his head is on a swivel so everyone immediately thinks he is overly paranoid. Which he is. I never said he wasn’t. Louis wears mostly plain clothes to blend in with the more grey and dull greens he is used to staying in. With a dark green, short-sleeve shirt, light brown pants, and a grey scarf that acts as a neck warmer and mask are some of the articles of clothing he wears. He keeps a grey raincoat around his waist for when things get cold and for keeping himself warm as well as a pair of goggles on his face for if it is raining and he needs to be able to see better.

Personality: Louis is a big nervous reck, but don’t let that cloud your judgement of the rest of him. He is full of sass, bad jokes, and over all just a ball of passive-aggressiveness towards most people he meets right off the bat. He often makes harsh comments on people, always looking for something that might make that person suspicious or have other intentions to talk to him other than business and survival. Major trust issues are a major problem with him. He is really reluctant to trust people especially when he finds almost anything they do as an act of hostility or mal intentions towards him. When anyone thinks they can boss him around, Louis is quick to prove them wrong, throwing sass and hissing retorts to almost anything they say just to annoy and frustrate them. Once he does find someone he actually likes, he likes them hard. He will be absolutely mortified if they betray him, but Louis will follow said person to the end of the Earth if they tell him to. Sure, it will take time for Louis to feel comfortable enough around someone to trust them to that extent, but he is the most loyal person ever once he likes someone. He will try to open up to people he likes, but he mostly keeps his emotions to himself. Louis suffers from PTSD and severe anxiety, but he tries to keep it under wraps and not let others know about it because he doesn’t want to put his emotional and mental problems onto anyone else. When he isn’t being such a stubborn turd about his emotions though, he loves to tell awful jokes to make himself and others feel better. He rambles to himself and can never stay quiet when it comes to talking about some places he has explored or books he read whenever he made time to read them. He’ll often try to get others interested in his interests once anyone gets him talking about him. Hell, he will smile more than ever when he is in this positive mindset of telling jokes and talking about the places he has been to.

Likes: Peace and quiet, whenever he can come across a mostly intact library, exploring, his job, basically all men, and a soft bed.

Dislikes: Rainy days, lots of action/fighting/commotion, flirting, most conversations in general, actually having to talk to someone, sleeping on the ground, chicken.

~~~~~

Name: Reynard

Sexuality: Ambiamorous Gynosexual

Appearance: Standing at 6 foot 6 with a strong physique, Reynard is shaped like an hourglass although the bottom of the hourglass is a lot wider due to her bulky hips and thighs. Her skin is rich like chocolate though as rough from childhood as it is cold like a corpse. Reynard owns two tattoos on her piercing-less body: a black Fox tattoo above her heart, often visible from her more revealing clothing and another on her wrist, hidden by the black leather gloves she always wears. Faint pink scars line from each shoulder, under her breasts, and down to her breast bone extend down to her pubic bones in a Y-like incision and split some of the black freckles that cover her body in half. Those black freckles paint and splatter on her back, shoulders, neck, and face as well.

Speaking of her face, Reynard has a heart shaped face with high cheekbones covered in freckles and full lips twisted in a smirk. She has downturned eyes that always twinkle with joy while her red irises give off a delicate glow on occasions when not hidden behind sunglasses. Reynard often wears makeup to match her excitable, flamboyant nature such as stunning, glimmering gold eyeshadow or pitch black lipstick to bring out the fullness of her lips in her excitable grin. She has black dreads that normally go down to her shoulders, but that she keeps pulled back into a mess, but stylish bun.

Personality: Optimistic yet Realistic | Extroverted | Open-Minded | Cut-Throat at Times | Extremely Loyal to Select Few | Patient | Even-Tempered and Level-Headed | Flirty | Good at Improvisation | Spreads Herself Thin | Overworked | A Bit Bossy | Passionate | Hard-Worker | Fast-Learner | Flamboyant | Unapologetic | Bubbly

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us