Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxBJakeMarch 16, 2023 08:13 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not follow along unless you are listed in the title! Feel free to follow along though!

Topic
Mafia BossxMafia Boss

Plot
Muse A is the mafia boss of one of the most powerful mafia's in New York City. And although she is young, she is very well respected by her mafia, and has continued to build their empire. Many people would believe that a girl that young would ever be fit to run a mafia, at least sucessfully. Hell, even her own people believed that. And yet, she has proven herself again and again.

Muse B is the mafia boss of another one of New York's most powerful mafia's, and the rival of Muse A's mafia. Just like Muse A, he is young, and was greatly doubted by his people. However, has managed to prove himself just as well.

The two meet in college, when they decide to try and have a little normality in their life. And when they come face to face, it's an immediate hatred. After all, they are fierce rivals, both fighting to be the best mafia in the city.

However, when the two attend a college party, they end up in the same circle of people. And then, they are dared to kiss. And so, with neither willing to back away from a challenge, they do it.

And it's like love at first.... kiss. Except, they are mafia bosses, not meant for love. And, they are rivals. They are supposed to hate each other. Not to mention, the absoutle hatred their mafia's have for each other. And, they are in college. Where there are tons of guys and girls interested in them.

So can they make it work? Or will they be forced to keep a facade of hating each other for their rest of their reign?

Characters
Dagger Pack-Muse A
BJake-Muse B

Edited at March 16, 2023 08:14 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxBJakeMarch 16, 2023 08:17 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Viper

"I exist on my own damn terms."

Personal Information

Full Name
Rylee Amelia Hunt
Meaning of Name
Rylee means rye cleaning
Amelia means work

Hunt means search for or follow wild animals
Nickname/Aliases
Ry(No one has called her that in years)
The Viper(Mafia aliases)
Place of Birth
Scotland, United Kingdom
Species
Human
Race
Scottish
Mafia
The Hunt Syndicate
Role/Job
Mafia Boss
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"If life gives you lemons... Add vodka."

Appearance
Rylee stands at a good 5'9 and weighs at about 156 lbs. She is incredibly athletic and incredibly muscular. Though it is hard to tell when she has clothes on, because it hides it very well. Her muscles aren't like most men's are where it bulges out of her clothes. Her muscles are pure lean, there is like no inch of fat on her. And despite her muscular body, it is not hard to tell she is a female. Her chest may not be huge, but it's not exactly that small either. Her skin is an even tan across her whole body, yes, probably from a nude beach. She can also be considered slender and lean. She has platinum blonde hair that is long and wavy, though she often keeps it up and out of the way. Her eyes are a striking grey that are often ice cold, but every so often on the rare occasions she is happy, they warm up just a little.

Her face is sort of round-ish but curves down into a pretty defined jawline. The most defining feature on her is her jawline. She definitely has a lot of scars from her childhood and her current life as a gang leader. But she doesn't care. She doesn't exactly flaunt them, but she doesn't really go through any of trouble to hide them. She has three tattoos, two of which are pretty well hidden when she has clothes on. One is on her ribs, which is a medium sized black dragon that stretches out across her left ribs. She has another one on her inner right arm, which is a serpent that is wound around a scepter, it stretches from her wrist to her elbow. Then the final one is on her stomach, which is a simple design of a feather, which is on her lower right stomach area. They were all kind of heat of the moment kind of things, so there probably really isn't a story behind them.

She typically wears dark themed clothes, black, dark blue, dark green, grey, etc. It is a very rare thing to find her in bright colors, and if you do find her in a bright color, then it is a shade of blue, her favorite color. She also does not dress up very much. She likes to stick to the basic pants, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She'll put on a jacket or hoodie when she gets cold, or wear a tanktop when it gets hot. But she always wears some kind of pants, whether it be jeans or sweatpants. On a even rarer occasion she will dress up, put on a fancy top and some fancy pants, and maybe some short high heels. But the one thing that is practically impossible to get her into is a dress.

"Things have changed. I no longer give a fuck."

Personality
Rylee is definitely incredibly cold hearted. She does not like people and was not raised to be kind or generous or any of that. She was raised to be rude and mean. She was taught it's everyone for themselves in the real world. She was never shown love, so she doesn't really know what it is. Sometimes she feels happiness when she sees animals, mainly mammals. But, not really. She has an attitude that literally could be defined as go fuck yourself. She is incredibly sarcastic and rude. Despite that, she is surprisingly calm. Yes, she has buttons that can be pushed. But people don't typically push those buttons because she becomes incredibly pissed incredibly fast and her temper is even worse then her normal personality. Maybe deep down there is still some sweet, kind, innocent girl left, but there is very little possibility that it will ever show up again. Although she can be incredibly charismatic too.

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions."

Miscellaneous
Talents/Special Skills
-Hand to hand combat
-Knife fighting/throwing
-Incredible liar
-Incredibly agile
-Great marksmanship(Great with guns)
Strengths
-Marksmanship
-Hand-to-hand combat
-Quick on her feet
-Liar
-Knows how to use one's strength against them
Weaknesses
-Female(Despite how quick and strong she is, the male race will always be stronger then her)
-Loner
-Her past
-Her sarcasm(Gets her into trouble sometimes)
-Stubborn
Allergies
-Nuts
-Chicken Feathers
Languages
-Scottish Gaelic(Native)
-English(Learned)
Accent
-Scottish(Native/Faded)
-English(Learned/Prominent)
Dagger PackxBJakeMarch 17, 2023 01:05 PM

BJake

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I used your reference sheet, thank you for making one for anyone to use!!)
Personal Information
<---->
Full Name
Renjiro Haruhi
__
Meaning of Name
Renjiro: Upright, Honest | Haruhi: Spring Day
__
Nickname/Aliases
Nickname: Ren
__
Place of Birth
Japan, Kyoto
__
Birthday
October, 21
__
__
Zodiac Sign
Scorpio
__
__
Race
Japanese
__
Species
Human
__
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
<--------------------------------->

Appearance
Height
5'11
-=====-
Weight
160lbs
-=====-
Typical Clothing
Normally seen wearing black button-up shirts with black slacks, always wearing a Black and Red tungsten ring on his right hand on the pointer finger, wearing black dress shoes, and wearing a dyed black leather bracelet on his left wrist.
-=====-
Skin Color
A light tan
-=====-
Body Type
He has a muscular body, a men's mesomorph body type
-=====-
Hair Color
A beautiful shade of white, but natural
-=====-
Hair Style
Hair down to the waist, straight, and never put up
-=====-
Eye Color
A light blue
-=====-
Scars/Deformities
He has a scar from his neck to his jaw, and both his hands covered with scars from numerous things
-=====-
Tattoo's
He has a small tattoo of a bumblebee on his left hand, just below the thumb.
-=====-
Left/Right/Ambidextrous
His right-hand works better than his left
-=====-
Personality
Strength
He is very strong, he doesn't hide the fact either.
Stamina
He has a good amount of stamina, but not too much.
Speed
His speed is average
Social Skills
He's good at being social when he needs to be, however, he can be rude, dismissive, and stubborn, he can be polite but it's rare he is.
Cooking
He is amazing at cooking, however, he cooks Asian meals pretty often, as it's his preferred food
Humor
He does not take jokes well and will get pretty defensive over small things, he is a serious person who dislikes 'humor'
Jealous
He gets jealous easily over things that matter to him though he denies that he gets jealous
Empathy
He lacks a lot of empathy and enjoys seeing people upset or unhappy
Creativity
The dude has no creativity whatsoever, like none.
Knowledge
He's pretty smart but isn't a genius.
Hygiene
He's a clean person.
Patience
He's impatient, very impatient.
Overall,
He's just annoyed all the time, rude, and lacks care for the people around him.
Quirks/Habits
He has a habit of starting drama without meaning to
Likes/Dislikes
He dislikes dishonesty, Liars, Lying, Centipedes(They freak the hell out of him, probably his worst fear), people being touchy/feely, and people touching his hair or messing with his hair.
_
He likes, proving people wrong, making people sad, bees, and pulling the trigger to the guns pointing at his enemies.
{He cherishes his hair}
[Centipedes, are a living nightmare to him, and would rather stay away from them]
[Stubborness]
[Easily manipulated]
[Gets overwhelmed quickly, depending on the situation and the amount of people]
__
Tallents/Skills
Uses Butterfly Knife amazingly well
Knows some martial arts, not a crazy amount, but some.
__
Strengths
-His mind thinks quickly-
-Surprisingly good reaction time-
-Brave-
-Very durable-

Edited at March 19, 2023 11:14 AM by BJake
Dagger PackxBJakeMarch 19, 2023 11:27 AM

BJake

Darkseeker

Give Award
Renjiro was making his way to class, he didn't care whether he made it there in time, to be honest, he thought it was a waste of time, but he didn't want to ruin the only 'normal' aspect of his life, as he walked he looked to the disgusting walls, the dusty floor, how long had it been since they were cleaned?
Did they not have a janitor?
These things ran through his mind as he walked through the halls, there were only a few minutes remaining before class started and he wasn't even close to the class, his slow pace and thoughts wouldn't allow him to get there in time.
He felt disgusted being in a college that allowed this disgust, his nice shoes tapping against the supposedly nice wooden floors every time he took a step, he held his hands in his pockets, his right hand gripping onto the butterfly knife he kept with him all the time. There wasn't a single person in this building that could defeat him he thought, how simple would it be to purge the school, these thoughts ran through his mind every time he stepped into the building, the one thing stopping him front killing someone or even stabbing them was the fact he'd be caught by police, he had no friend here, no one he cared for, no one he trusted, he barely spoke a word to anyone, mostly because no one started conversations with him, but even when they would, he barely made a conversation, there being nothing he was interested in that would be considered normal to them.
(Sorry for the short response, beginning Roleplays are kinda difficult)

Edited at March 19, 2023 02:20 PM by BJake
Dagger PackxBJakeMarch 19, 2023 07:23 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Grey eyes stare coldly at the college. The only reason she was there, was because the rest of her mafia believed that it would be a good experience. And, since she was wanting the full trust and loyalty of them, she was willing to go to college. "Hmm, this better be worth it." Her second in command, her most loyal and trustworthy companion, Andrew Hilandro, was standing beside her. "It will be. Perhaps you can even find more people to recruit." She frowns and Andrew laughs slightly,"Oh come on, the legendary Viper can stare down some of the deadliest people in the city, and yet she balks at the sight of college?"

She snorts,"I'm not balking. I just find college useless and pointless." Andrew laughs,"Rylee, at least you have your weapons, and your dogs." The dogs had been allowed, well, because Rylee always got her way. Hades and Titan, two large and powerfully built German Shepherds. They were larger then most German Shepherds and incredibly well trained, which is why Rylee adored them. Then, Rylee had her gun (Both her main and back up) and a pocket knife just in case. "Andrew. I swear to god." Andrew shakes his head,"Oh, give it a chance."

Rylee grunts,"Is my dorm set up?" Andrew nods,"Yes, the boys finished setting it up a few minutes ago. And you're alone, just as you asked." Rylee nods,"Good." Andrew and Rylee turn toward each other,"I will see you tonight." Rylee sighs,"Yeah, tonight." Andrew resists the urge to chuckle,"The mafia will be fine while you are away." Rylee inclines her head,"Farewell." Andrew shakes his head, nodding at his leader, before he turns and walks off. Headed for the parking lot, where the three cars were parked. Two of the three were filled with the few mafia members that had been brought to help move things in. While, the third was Rylee's. The third would be left so Rylee could return back to HQ.

She would alternate between staying at the dorm and returning to HQ. After all, she was still the leader, and she still had to lead the mafia. So, she couldn't spend her whole time at the college. Which, she could hopefully talk her mafia out of before too long.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us