Wolf Play : Soulsilver X Crystal
Chatbox
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   28 

Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 10:51 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is between soul and I but feel free to read
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 11:38 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
|| Elis Madison Mecbeth||
Nickname:
Elis or Madison
Role:
Mafia leader
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
Elis, an otherwise charming and handsome looking man, is man who holds himself with pride and a certain determination that lingers in his eyes. He stands at roughly six foot three, having an already tall family to begin with. He has a fit and athletic body, clear muscle lingering beneath his skin. Speaking of which, his skin is fair with minimal blemishes, but of course the common freckle or mole lingers, scattered throughout his entire body. His skin color is a warmer color, a bit more on the tan side because of how often the man spends his days outside. His body is shaped like that of a reversed triangle - his shoulders being broad while his torso is more slim. He has slight muscle protruding through his chest, his torso being defined. He has major definition in his arms mainly.
Elis's face shape is easily described as a square, though with a slight ovular twist. He has a defined jawline, mostly seen when his jaw is clenched. His face is accompanied by a straight nose coming from his forehead, which is a bit distant from his hairline, though it isn't oddly large by any means. It comes to a rounded point, his nostrils being a bit on the larger side. At times, they will flare when angered or even in normal conversation. Below that are his lips, which are on the thinner side of the spectrum. When talking or smiling, the right side of his top lip will raise more than the other, making him look a bit lopsided. His eyes are an almond shape, a bit on the rounder side, being colored with an interesting hazel that sometimes look a bit more brown or green some days. They are rimmed with thin, yet long and dark eyelashes. He has dark eyebrows, which are not thick but are not thin either. They have a slight arch at the end, and he is constantly raising them subconsciously while talking.
Elis's head is covered with dark, jet black hair. His hair is a bit more on the thinner side, though it isn't entirely obvious. He has is parted on the left, so his hair mainly lays to the right. It just looks like a mound of black on his head, honestly. To be fair, he doesn't do much with it other then well, wash it like any other person would. There are times some pieces may fall stray and fall on his face. The length of it is short, as he doesn't like growing it past his ears, and is faded on the sides. The top is the longest, being maybe two to three inches long if you wanted to get technical with how long a strand was.
Personality:
Calculating || Witty || Cunning
To start off, Elis is probably the most calculating asshole you will ever meet in your lifetime. He has absolutely no limits when it comes to think of his next move, next scheme, or even whatever rude glare he's going to send your way for no reason. He is absolutely ruthless when it comes to planning things, and for this, he is surprisingly organized. Most would be taken back by this at the fact he comes off as some asshole on the street who would in fact flip you the birdie for no reason, but beside that, he does like to have some sort of order in his life. That being said, he's still rather chaotic anyway.
Elis is very, very witty. Like, it might as well be his trademark. While he is just a fast thinker in general, it comes with anything. His responses (normally sarcastic, honestly, just to piss other people off), his actions, his entire thought process is described as 'witty'. But it still stands - being witty is literally is humor. He is quite amusing in this sense, especially if you get him going. Now, he could be nice, which is rare (but possible), but nine times out of ten Elis is definitely going to be a dick to you when it comes to his remarks and comments.
Elis, if you couldn't already tell, an asshole. A cunning one at that. He is knowing and sly, always working around the rules and honestly can become a bit of a liar due to this nature. He's manipulative, yes, but he's also just a con artist. Elis knows how to deceive people, and honestly, he might as well deceive himself. He truly has no limits, nor has he ever came close to testing them. If he wants something, he will get it, and that's a promise. Elis simply does whatever it takes to get something that he wants - craves - or even in the slightest bit just wants cause he can. For this, he might as well be considered greedy.
Tempered || Violent || Fierce
Temper and rage is one of the things that honestly drives Elis . He has a rather short fuse and simply becomes an even bigger asshole when pissed off. Normally he would never admit that temper is something that motivates him, but it's one of the things that does. That truly does. He expresses it through fighting and killing and whatever else he has to do - yelling, destroying things... he becomes rather destructive and violent. Perhaps it's his impulsive-ness, or maybe it's just who he is.
Elis is rather violent if you couldn't tell. He'd commit murder to the entire world if he could, watching it all burn around him. He does not like to talk things out and nor is he really reasonable. Granted he is a skilled fighter, but he's never been known as a pacifist. At least not anymore. Elis has always been taught to get through your problems and not run away from them, so instead he runs towards them hot-headed. It's not the greatest strategy, but hey, he's not dead quite yet.
Elis can also be easily described as fierce. He's intense and powerful and destructive, though he stil manages to get the job down. Because of all of these things, he's a man to fear, but to him, it's simply his own identity. Elis has never thought of his own fierceness as a bad thing. In fact, he figures it helps him make choices when need-be.
Sarcastic || Blunt || Selfish
Elis's main source of humor is sarcasm. He thrives off of it and has a comment for just about anything. Just ask anyone he knows. While he could be considered a 'comic relief', it isn't that in most cases. In most cases, it's unnecessary and probably rude and excessive. But hey, anything for entertainment, right? To be fair, Elis is quite funny anyway. Give him a few to drink, maybe even some girls (or guys) to impress, and he might as well have you rolling on the floor laughing. If you don't piss him off, that is. Otherwise he might have your dead body rolling out of the bar you walked in to in the first place.
Elis is quite blunt. He doesn't like to beat around the bush and is always rather forward. He doesn't lie... Okay, take that back. He doesn't lie all the time, but he is a pretty damn good liar in all. That being said, it is kinda hard to read whether or not when he's telling the truth. But normally if he's being straightforward and you can definitely tell, he's more than likely telling the truth. However, he may impulsively lie for his own sake because he's just like that.
Elis is quite selfish. You'd think leading a rebellion would change that and he'd be fore the people, but he really isn't. At least not actually. He portrays this version of himself that is quite selfless and would do anything for his people, but in all, he's just the guy who kinda likes the power and fame he as, albeit not very good fame. He does most things in the interest of himself, though he could care about someone if they really made an impact on him.
Family:
Cindy Macbeth-dead- was shot and killed at age 65 years old but her photos still linger around and they won't forget her
John Macbeth- alive- he founded the mafia in the late 1991 when he was 21 now he is a old man living in a home with other old people
Lisa Mecbeth-alive- she is Elis twin sister was born 5 minutes after him and has a loving personality she takes care of dad and helps out with elis every time she can
Wife:
None
Kids:
None
Like:
Hiding
get his money on time
being alone
Dislike:
Girls
Cops
People find out about him
Animals:
Use to have a dog but he got rid of it at a young age
Other: WIP

Edited at March 7, 2023 02:01 PM by Crystal jewel 20
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 11:55 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Res? As in Reserved? Sorry, I'm a bit slow right now, I haven't slept in a good long while XD
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 12:02 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah is okay I understand that reserved is res
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 03:44 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Rylie Hawkens

Nickname: Rye, Hawk

Role: University student

Sexuality: Straight (Heterosexual)

Appearance:

Rylie is a lithe woman who stands at about 5’7. She has a lithe but athletic build, with lean muscles lining her body.

She has long, thick, glossy, silky, and sleek raven-black hair that she usually wears in a long braid that she drapes over her shoulder. Her skin is pale, with a splash of freckles dusting over the bridge of her nose.

Her eyes were a piercing and shocking grayish-blue, which could bore a hole into anyone with the strength of her glare. She has sharp features, with a sharp jawline and even sharper eyes.

She has two tattoos: One of a snake eating its own tail encircling her wrist, and one of a phoenix covering almost her entire back.

She has a cartilage ring piercing, as well as a lip piercing.

Personality:

Reserved, Cunning/Clever/, Quiet

Rylie doesn’t like interacting with other humans. She prefers sitting back and watching everyone else.

She’s incredibly cunning, clever, and intelligent. She has always had perfect grades and can read people easily. She can guess what a criminal’s next move is pretty accurately, making her a great asset.

She’s quiet, but she can be loud if she has to take charge or take the lead. She just doesn’t see the point in yelling.

Sarcastic/Blunt/Loyal

Rylie isn’t one to hold anything back. She’ll say what’s on her mind, whether or not it’s helpful to the situation. If she doesn’t like you, you’ll know. She’ll make it quite obvious.

She has a really sarcastic sense of humor, and you can’t take anything to heart or view anything she says offensive. No one can tell whether she’s joking or not when she says something mean or rude.

Once you gain Rylie’s trust, she’ll be the most loyal person you’ll ever know. She’ll stand by you, no matter what.

Family:

Anthony Hawkens: Father - alive - Rylie is super close with her father. In fact, he was the reason why she went to school for criminology. He was a retired K9 officer.

Catherine Hawkens: Mother - alive - She wasn’t as close to her mother as she was to her father, but she still loved her mother.

Carter Hawkens: Older Brother - alive - Her best friend and greatest ‘enemy’! He’s only 11 months older then her, so they’re super close. He went into their father’s profession and worked as a K9 officer. Sometimes, they work together on cases.

Reading, Sketching, Animals, Riddles and puzzles, and working on unsolved mysteries.

Dislikes:

Loud, annoying, cocky, or arrogant people, being bored.

Pet(s):

Name: Nyx

Species: Dog

Breed: German Shepherd

Technically, Nyx is Carter’s dog, but when he was working to train her as a K9 dog, but soon fingered out that she wasn’t cut out for that field of work. So, she became a family dog.

Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 7, 2023 08:08 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
You want to start or me
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 8, 2023 07:54 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Can you?
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 8, 2023 09:37 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yep )
Elis woke to the sun Shinning into the room as he looks around and wonders who open his window curtains. Elis sighed as he got up go into his black suit and walked out of the room and said " you the heck open my curtains in my room" assistant said " hmm I don't know I think you did sir " Elis rolls his eyes and walks towards the dinning room and said " who do I have to meet this time " assistant said " you have payments due downtown and then a meet with the other mafia " Elis nods and said " I like you as my assistant better then my other assistant I use to have " the assistant smiles he name was John and he had brown hair then his dad had and he had light brown eyes
_____
Elis finished eating breakfast when he got a call for James elis answered and said " yes James " James said " sir I was walking around town and everything is perfect for you to come out no cops " Elis said " good that is really good thank you James " James said " yep " before hanging up and elis gets ready for the hole day as he walks over to the door and outside as he smiles before walking away to the car it was 2005 red mustang and he had it all paid off elis got in and the engine roars to life when it started as elis heads out to the downtown
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 8, 2023 10:41 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Rylie woke up with a start, rolling out of bed quickly and getting ready. She ran out the door, grabbing her bag and a peice of toast before shoving it in her mouth.
She ran to the Campus library, wanting to get there a while before classes started to read for a while. She dodged people who were walking along the pathways, ignoring their shouts of surprise. She ran through the doors, narrowly dodging the library aid.
Skidding through the ilses of books, she slowed down as she reached the criminal mind section.
Running her hands over the spines of the books, both new and old. She slipped a book from the shelves, going to sit down on the couch. She opened the book and started to read.

_________
"Hawkens! There you are!" A voice brought her back to reality. She groaned, slightly annoyed as she stood up and faced the Head professor with her hands crossed over her chest and the crime book dangiling in her hand.
"You need...?" She asked bluntly. He motioned her to follow him, and she did, sighing and placing the book back on its place on the shelves.
"I have a job for you. You're one of our best students here, and the police have been having a little...problem. They've requested assistance. You and one other student will help them."
This peaked her intrest. "What's the job?" She asked. They entered his office and she sat down in a chair that was in front of the Head professor's desk next to who she thought was the other student.
He had dark brown hair and brown eyes, which were hard and looked sort of bored.
Great, one of these kids. Rylie rolled her eyes, already disliking the boy.
Soulsilver X CrystalMarch 8, 2023 11:01 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Elis drives to the downtown area and parks before getting out and meeting up with James as he was the second in command on the mafia side roll Elis said " so you're my back up who the young man there " James said " this is Billy he is going into the police force to keep us undercover nor being able to get caught as you said " Elis nods and said " good you would be a great fit for this role don't fail me or you are dead " Billy said " I won't sir I promise you that " as he smiles before Elis walks towards the first building where a guy bought for him Elis said " here to pick up some money my man" the guy was just middle age man name Vicki he said " I don't have the cash my wife took it all"
______
Elis is a kind of man who doesn't take no for a answering Elis said " you don't have the money why did you wife take it " Vicki said " please sir I don't have any but I can give you the cashier money" Elis said " good give me that I don't care what you get just give it to me " Vicki walks to get it and hands the money packet to him Elis smiles and said " thank you just remember to have all the money on time " Vicki nods and elis walks away and sighed

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   28 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us