Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Fantasy/Equestrian/Dark Academia Plot Concept - ISO 1x1 PartMarch 3, 2023 02:38 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Hey guys! Looking for someone to do a literate 1x1 RP with. Looking for posts to be a minimum of 750 words with posts going up once a week or so.
The plot surrounds an equestrian riding academy full of entitled, arrogant brats with mommy and daddy issues, not to mention mommy and daddy's money. Basically, they're sent to this academy to "take time off" from academia without actually taking time off. Instead of pursuing something in a university, students are invited here as young adults and gifted adolescents to either advance in their studies and pass time before they go to university or to waste time and re-do some classes they failed in their former educations. Regardless, the majority of them possess high levels of equestrian skill in various disciplines, and have chosen to attend this academy to make the most of their talent.
All of this seems quite normal on the outside. However, there are many layers to this school setting. While it appears to be a generic post-private-school waste of resources, this is actually a front for a secret group of magic wielders who have been exiled from their realms and are stuck on Earth until a very specific set of tasks are accomplished. These tasks are extremely difficult and perhaps "task" is putting it lightly, it's more like actual supernatural warfare in a realm where magic has extreme consequences and often harms the wielder more than it protects them. In the meantime, though humans haven't discovered any real trace of any of this for the last two to three hundred years that the school has been around, one new student begins to pick up on the happenings and get way more involved than the exiled would like.
as far as characters, this would definitely be multi-character. i'm intending to write the character who initially discovers everything that's happening, but assumably he or she would tell at least one or two other people that don't wield any sort of powers. i'm also going to write several characters in the exiled group. i think there's lots of room for romantic pairings in here, so let me know what you think! if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or post here with a writing sample and some basic info about your writing! thanks :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us