Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 10, 2023 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RP between Rancour and Not Debbie. do not post unless you're name is in the title.

When the pair of wolves begin to notice their chemistry with one another stirring intensely, they decide to make the connection stronger and bear the future of love together.
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 10, 2023 10:50 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
||~Minx~||
Female/ 2 years old
Minx shoved her way through the ancient tattered forest, trying to get away from the pack. Well, she was really trying to escape from her older siblings, who were constantly trying to pick on her. She sighed, but then quickly got distracted from a dragonfly that zipped right past her nose. Minx growled playfully and chased the insect. The dragonfly was fast, and it obviously knew what it was doing. It flew right into some bushes and tall grass, but Minx continued to chase it. "Give up already!" She demanded, now chasing it under some branches. "OW!" A branch whacked Minx in the face, which caused her to trip. She flew through the air, inhaling the dragonfly in the process. Minx landed with a big thud and coughed up the bug. "Eww... bug guts," she spat at the ground trying to get rid of the flavor of dragonfly mixed with dirt.
"Whoa," Minx looked around, "Where am I?" She found herself staring at tiny pond. It was was closed off by trees and some brush, which formed a natural barrier between the pond and the forest. Minx gasped, for it was peaceful and beautiful. Frogs and some other critters were minding their own business; plus they were getting along. Man, sometimes I wish I was a frog, Minx thought while watching the frogs basking in the sun, they seem so peaceful. One of the smaller frogs leaped off of its Lilly pad and dived straight into the clear water below. Minx sat jealously watching the fish swim around in the cool water; she just wanted to jump in and join them, but she couldn't because she didn't know how to swim. Looking at her reflection she saw her bright blue eyes staring back at her, she smiled at herself and started making random poses.

After about an hour of goo goo eyeing everything, Minx decided that she should be heading back home before someone notices that she was missing. No, Minx didn't want to leave, but she also didn't want to get in trouble... again. Minx went to where she came from and started climbing up the steep hill she fell from. Oh great. She was back in the forest, seeing the same stuff all over again. Oh how badly Minx wanted to turn around and run right back to the pond, she didn't though, but only because she started to get hungry. Why do I never get what I want? She yawned dramatically, "Here we go, time to re-enter society," she paused, "yay."
The way back seemed to be going a lot faster than going to her last destination. She kept tripping over small pebbles and occasional creases in the ground. Minx sensed that it was around noon, due to the fact that she could now feel sun beating down on her back. Her long, dark, brown fur seemed to glow with the light shining above her. "Ah man," Minx saw the den slowly appearing as she walked closer.

Edited at February 11, 2023 12:14 PM by Not Debbie
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 11, 2023 08:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

cesare grunted at the yearling puckish wrestles engulfing the fundamental stillness in the atmosphere that embraced the campsite whilst cesare rested on the molten boulderstone near his cove.

it was early dawn, and with the sun settled past the kindling horizon, the wolves had gotten stirred out of their own slumber. and in leisure strides, tiptoeing throughout the campground, completing their minor duties in the earliest of hours, they endured another repetitious ritual of the pack life.

''cesare,'' the charming, feminine voice of a damsel crooned him out of his mere daydream and made him crane his head to his right, where the huntress had stood. appearing depleted and a little gauche. but omitting any questions pouring into his mind, he responded, simply. ''yes, nirvana?''

as both of the hunters, they needed to strain harder, for the pack. compile grub and provide to the famished ones. keep up with the alphas' commands too.

''it is time to hunt,'' her head perked to the side, a flashy smile stretching on her snout.

''understood,'' was all cesare managed to say before he rippled into an ascend and strode with nirvana back down to the campground before it was too late.

---

as the hunters crept into the woodland, drawn over by the shadiness of the lofty groves, cesare slinked around, his stout mitts burrowing into the mushy dirt underneath him.

whilst the hunters and huntresses bode in their taken areas, they all, like unhinged gazed at the doe graze the luscious foliage under its hooves.

all cesare required was the gesture to ambush.

and the velvety, warbling bark of the canine was the gesture they all awaited for.

with a leap forward, his physique barreling onto the ground like a thunderstorm amidst the bleary nightfall, caused the doe to buck. although as much as the doe desired to flee from the scene, the surrounding canines made the desire unattainable.

whilst cesare chewed into the doe's ankle, his keen teeth bilking deep into the bone, the canines chewed into various other parts. yanking down the doe to the ground in a noisy, disheartening thud.

as triumphant as the hunt was, all they needed was to bring back the doe to the campsite, for the alpha to acquiesce and for the canines to feast upon.

Edited at February 11, 2023 08:21 AM by Rancour
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 11, 2023 10:09 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
||~Minx~||
"Shoot," Minx managed to stumble upon the hunter's taking out a plump doe.
She watch as the wolves ambushed the poor unfortunate creature. The smell of fear hung in the air as the doe fell dead onto the earth's surface. One final breath and that was it. The hunters were triumphant and they were all pleased with themselves.
Oh look, I can see my brother's smug face from all the way over here.

Minx growled in annoyance, her brother annoyed her even when he wasn't trying.
I better get back, before I get caught. Gunner would love to tell on me for sneaking out.
She bowed her head down and ducked behind the bushes, slowly making her way back to the den. Thorn grazed her side, and got mangled up in her long majestic fur.

When Minx could no longer hear the hunters she started to pick up the pace. Slowly going faster, and faster, and faster, until she was almost in a full blown run. She skipped across rocks and branches until she made it back to the den. Instinctively, she held her breath and clambered back in, tiptoeing over sleeping wolves, accidentally smacking someone in the face with her tail.

Almost there.
Her sleeping spot was so close and she almost made it but she was stopped.
"Minx? What were you doing out of the den?" A familiar voice asked suspiciously.
Minx jumped and whirled around to see her other brother Artemis, "OH! Hey, umm how's my favorite younger brother?"

Artemis scoffed, "Younger? I'm older than you." He paused, "stop trying to change the subject"
"Well... umm... I had to do some stuff." Minx replied say trying to think of an excuse.
"You know what. I'm not interested anymore, go back to bed." He grumbled sleepily, "I don't want to catch you up again."
Minx sighed and started to feel a little guilty. Artemis wasn't a bad brother, sure Minx had her moments when she just wanted to stuff frogs up his snout, but that's just normal sibling behavior.
"Ok." Minx replied, "And sorry for waking you up."

"It's fine." He grumbled back.
Minx started to doze off a bit, but she was rudely awakened by some nose coming outside the cave.
Must be the hunters coming back with their prey.
She moaned inside and rolled over onto her back, realizing that she didn't get remotely enough sleep to last her the day.
The one time I want to be lazy...
Minx didn't want to wake up, even if she had only been asleep for like five minutes. Her body was being stubborn and her eyes felt heavy. She sensed that most of the other wolves were waking up, ready to start the day.
Noooo go back to sleep all of you!
Someone loomed over her breathing hot, smelly morning breath.

"Mmm wake up." It was Artemis again, "everyone is getting up but you."
His voice seemed annoyed and tired. I mean Minx did disturb his peaceful slumber, but still, he only lost a few minutes of sleep.

Edited at February 12, 2023 04:53 PM by Not Debbie
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 13, 2023 07:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

''it was an effortless catch, don't you think so, cesare?'' the voice of the mistress resonated in his lobes as he meandered in prudent strides.

but cesare did not respond and pushed forward, concentration diminishing from the damsel and the hunters hauling the doe in the back. what was all certain, was that they triumphantly had toiled throughout the hunt and seized a particularly enormous carcass for the famished ones to wolf upon.

and cesare wasn't so famished to the point of forfeiting reign, he seemed to withdraw from the scene and trot more onward, to where the alpha lair had bestowed. warn them, get their laurels, and return to his cove and repose. perhaps, observe the campground, interact with certain canines, and remain restrained near his residence, like usual.

''alpha, i apologize for the disturbance-''

once cesare was close enough to their den, his voice like a croon floated out, just to be chimed in by the alpha grumbling something incoherent. it wasn't unmannered and enraged, it sounded just frustrated - to cesare.

''thank you, cesare. you may flee,'' was all the alpha had commented before it sauntered by. no award? cesare furrowed his face and meandered off, to not emit an unnecessary scene or just seem too bewildered over it. maybe it was just a not-so-great dawn for the alpha. since the blossoming season; springtime. the alpha seemed too frazzled over his approaching litter. and possibly, the apprehension of relinquishing his litter was haunting his thoughts. so to cesare, it was comprehensible. for a mateless brute, no litter, no partner, no mere interest in any damsel, he just supported the ones with a mate and a litter. knowing how difficult it can be to raise a generation into exceptional, next-in-line alphas or warriors.

and as cesare wandered through the compiling masses of canines, assemble in mere parties, he settled on his cobblestone rock, a molten, pointy ledge that revealed the entire campground from above.

but not that solely, he oversaw the entire woodland engulfing them. the remote streamlet, the sky-scraping mountains, and the immense heathlands. the prospect was the major thing that did not compel him into madness or bestow lethargy. he enjoyed marveling at the landscapes and the spectacular biomes that prospered in every junction of his eye.

''cesare?''

before cesare could resume his daydream, his gaze snapped to the source of the call as his thoughts dwindled into a gust of air. and to his surprise, a diminutive yearling shifted paw to paw hesitantly, in the overdrawing gloaming of the looming groves.

''i'm listening,'' cesare muttered, eyebrow arched and tassel thudding on the plane surface of the cobblestone rock. despite his cheery friendships with the yearlings, he matured to be an honorable father figure for some unrecognized heirs.

the smallish critters that were runts or seemingly, born more fragile and more dopey. were plowed aside by the brood itself. just because they lacked skillfulness and were harder to foster. they seemed purposeless to the parents. so the decision was to disregard them and make them turn outcasts in the near future.

''why aren't you feting with the wolves?'' the bubbly nature of the whelp bounced out nearly instantly, as it hurdled over to cesare's side, its own, wimpy and diminutive figure knotting in cesare's satiny mane. the mischief spurting from every pore of the pup.

''not interested,'' cesare responded with a delicate chuckle.

Edited at February 13, 2023 07:18 AM by Rancour
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 14, 2023 06:07 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
||~Minx~||
"Errr," Minx groaned and sat up looking directly into Artemis's face.

"Looks who's waking who up now," He smirked and nudged her, "come on."

"Fine, fine I'm getting up," Minx stood up and stretched her limbs. She pranced out of the den, while Artemis reluctantly followed behind.
The scent of dead deer and fresh blood carried in the wind as they made there way over too eat. Gunner was already there with his face full of doe, claiming how he killed it all by himself. Minx rolled her eyes and squeezed herself through some wolves to snag some thigh.
Blood drizzled down her chin as she dragged the piece of thigh to a nice spot in the sun. She clambered up on a ledge of a rock and layed herself down, chewing on the slab of fresh meat.

"Minx! How's the view up there?" Gunner snickered from down below. He was surrounded by his lady fans, who for some reason admired him.

"You know, your not as cool as you think you are,"
Minx replied cooley and turned to ignore him. Gunner scoffed and went on his way to seek more attention from the other wolves.
Yes be gone.
Minx sighed and went back to enjoying her breakfast, while the sun shone on her.

Minx licked up the last of the thigh meat and watched as some pups wrestled. She sighed at the sight of them, she missed being a young pup. She was at that age where your too young to be an adult but are to old to be a pup. This annoyed her. But the truth is, she didn't really know what she wanted to do.
Maybe I can join the hunters? But Gunner will be there.
Minx sighed,
Or maybe I can be a spy like Artemis! That sounds like fun, but I don't think I can stay quiet for long enough.
Ugh, So many available things to do!

Edited at February 14, 2023 06:08 PM by Not Debbie
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 15, 2023 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

''that's silly, cezy-''

the whelp muttered cesare's name with a farcical nickname that made him smile sickly.

it was a bond that he did not deem to shatter. and permitted the yearling, to do exactly whatever it wished near him. as long as the yearling was under cesare's supervision. and had approval from him to achieve treacherous acts.

''you know i like to be standoffish,'' cesare responded once the whelp rattled off of his mane down onto his stout mitt. laying sprawled out on its back. ''i feast when everyone is hidden in their dens,'' cesare chimed in as the whelp seemed too inattentive settling for a brief snooze alongside cesare's silky chiseled chest. already appearing disinterested in continuing the conversation. which cesare did not mind, as long as the whelp was restful in his presence, resting in the amenity of someone who appreciated the whelp's antics and adored it for who it was.

''you shouldn't get attached to that brat,''

the inquiry made cesare's lobes flutter aloft as the spoken voice of a wolf appeared on his right, settling on its haunches. sabino, it was. the elderly wolf who carried lots of wisdom within its presence and liked to torment the younger ones with fanatical truths and intimidate them once in a while. sabino wasn't the standard sociable brute, but to get a lecture from this elderly brute was worth it.

''not the first time i hear that,''

cesare retorted back, face hardening and descending into his regular, deadpanned expression once the elderly wolf settled on its haunches, seemingly prepared to give a talking to cesare.

which cesare despised.

''the whippersnapper will be banished when it reaches adultness, you realize that,'' sabino muttered, serene and tranquil as usual. not churning any furious or melancholy sentiments out of cesare. just an informal narrow.

cesare understood that, practically, was acquainted but did not oppose the regulations. because he was a spineless, low-ranked hunter. not in reign to alter the laws. ''i'm familiar, sabino,'' cesare spat, his vindictive irises navigated to sabino who seemed overdrawn with pale, grey strands of hair and a beard that hinged from its lower jaw. an elderly wolf that just depicted what an elderly wolf would look like.

''i'm presenting the brat at least some love since the brood couldn't,'' cesare chipped in before the elderly canine could retort. and sneered when the lupine just breathed out chestily. sabino was mindful of the injustice that stirred in this campground, how the brood wrought their own heirs with zero maintenance and reassurance. chose the firmer ones for a better bloodline. but that was all cesare apprehended just by observing, he didn't butt in, didn't grouse nor speak the truth to a friend of his. he kept it a secret with a tight lip.

and just eavesdropped on the conversations the circling canines uttered. because with someone as reserved and noiseless as cesare was, he was practically imperceptible in the campsite, disregarded and easily forgotten. a shadow that was never seen.

Edited at February 15, 2023 10:47 AM by Rancour
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 18, 2023 10:54 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
||~Minx~||
Sitting around began to annoy Minx. She hopped of the ledge of the rock and pranced her way down back with the other wolves. Everyone seemed busy doing their own thing, chatting with each others or scolding mischievous pups who stuck berries up their father's snout. It was a normal, boring day.
Yawn.
Minx wanted something new and entertaining. Something, anything but this. Due to her parents rules, she wasn't allowed to wander off alone, since she is the youngest.

Dumbest rule ever,
She kicked a pebble which flew and hit some old dude in the back of the head.
I can handle myself! What do they not understand? I am not a puppy anymore!
What Minx really wanted to do is go back to that secret pond she found, but she couldn't because she felt her parents glaring at her. She turned too see her mother giving her that "I will murder you if you do this," look. Her Father didn't seem that interested but every now and then he would flicker his eyes towards Minx's direction.

"Whatever your planning, don't do it."
Minx jumped to see that Artemis had snuck up behind her, "Who said I was planning something?"

"It's written all over your face," he replied dully.

"Relax... I wasn't gonna do anything," Minx responded nervously, trying to avoid looking into his deep green eyes.

"Don't play games with me Minx, I know you. You were planning to run off again," His face was stern and his eyes stared right into Minx's soul.

"I didn't sneak out last night," Minx attempted to convince her brother, but he glared at her and Minx broke, "Fine! I did sneak out,"
"Minx you know it's not safe out there," he growled, "I don't want you getting hurt. Just promise me you won't sneak out again."

"B-but it's so not fair! Everyone here is awful, I hate this place!" Minx turned to glare at Gunner, who seemed to be making his way back over to her.
Artemis sighed, "I'm worried about you, you refuse to socialize, and your locking yourself up from the rest of the pack," he paused, "Tell you what, you go and start socializing, make some friends, and start hanging out with the pack, I might let you sneak out."
"Can I do that without the "make some friends and socialize" part?" Minx asked then sighed, "Fine, fine, I will socialize."
She made her to find someone to talk to, but she quickly ran into Gunner and his smug face,
"HA! Artemis is forcing you to make friends!" He looked around and shoved her, "I doubt he has friends, go be besties with him you loser"

Edited at February 18, 2023 01:00 PM by Not Debbie
Rancour x Not DebbieFebruary 25, 2023 01:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

when cesare lowered his cranium onto his left mitt, he began to succumb to slumber.

accompanied by the whistling current tousle through his mane and the irregular warbles of robins stretching amongst the welkin, made cesare quite weary and relaxed. that he even had omitted that the brat, coddled against his chest was there too.

he was alleviated and finally undisturbed, there was no one to bug or nag at his feet, except for the remote screeches of coyotes, which weren't a tremendous hazard for any of the canines residing in the campsite.

he was just consoled on his molten cobblestone rock, quelling his weariness with some downtime.

but unfortunately, in the midst of that slumber, well, an airy snooze, he eavesdropped on a conversation that resolved, approximately far. but with the breeze hauling the voices and the words like a wildfire in a waterless woodland, he could decipher a coherent sentence and make out the sense behind it. "go be besties with him," it stirred his audit to flutter gently and his heart to race a mere bit. but he bode nonchalant nonetheless and just rested in the position he first began. although his slumber was featherlight and any approach would cause him to be fully cognizant, he enjoyed it. he just liked to rest his lids and appreciate the mother nature's noises stretch ahead, how merely and effortlessly they lulled him. how tranquil they made him be.

but even if the peacefulness sojourned in the campsite, the brat scuttling out of its own slumber, made cesare peer with one eye open.

he wasn't pestered by the brats jostling movements he was just piqued by why the brat roused so early. "you should've snoozed more," he said, loud and coherent to the weariness-hazed brat that stumbled a bit.

''i need to go back to my mother, if i can,'' the brat mewled when it answered and wearily batted its lashes at cesare, appearing to be requesting permission. ''no need to question me that. you're free to flee anytime.'' cesare lingered in his resting position and observed the brat tiptoe away into the overdrawing gloaming.

Rancour x Not DebbieMarch 1, 2023 05:08 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
||~Minx~||
Dirt crawled up her paws as Gunner continued pushing her towards a "beautiful friendship." Obvious snickers came from Artemis who failed at hiding them.
Yea, Yea laugh it off, She growled to herself, Gunner though is really getting on my nerves.
Out of nowhere, Gunner pushed her over a small bush of thorns, the sharp pain of the thorns tearing her paws was unpleasant.
"Ow! I can walk on my own," Minx shoved Gunner off with a flustered expression and continued walking on, limping a little.
"Haha! Dork," Gunner laughed and wandered back to his friends.
Maybe I can make a run for it,
She looked around and saw Artemis still watching her, Ah dang, I can't do that. I guess I must socialize.
She approached the snoozing wolf, resting in a nice batch of sunlight. Minx got closer to him, as a pup prances past her legs, almost causing her to crush the little squirt.
"Sorry!" She apologized but didn't look back at the pup.

This is it, I guess there is no turning back now, she stood over wolf.

"Ummm..." she stammered
How do I start a conversation? She sat, I absolutely hate this, right now. I don't even know what to say.
"Pretty day today isn't it?" I smile at him
Who starts a conversation like that? I'm gonna kill Artemis and Gunner when this is done.
She sighed, "My name is... Minx by the way, in case you were wondering."
Behind her she felt the eyes of Artemis staring directly on her, "W-What's your name?"

Edited at March 1, 2023 05:09 PM by Not Debbie

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us