Wolf Play : Rancour X ToxicViper
Chatbox
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 22, 2023 02:21 PM

~-Toxic_Viper-~

Darkseeker

Give Award
The small grey dame was glad to hear he hadn't been disturbed by her. She was worried that he might have been stalking for something or hunting and she may have spooked whatever it may have been. Her golden orbs of light flickered towards him as she allowed herself to show a pleasant smile, "well, that's good. was afraid i may have disrupted a hunt plundering through here." She tiled her head lightly as he said he hadn't had any luck with a kill, frowning slightly in disappointment for him. maybe she should have called for him before and gotten him a little something. She huffed lightly as he peered up at the sky. It wasn't particularly late in the day yet. it was maybe late afternoon. she might have time. "Berries aren't great for long term though, plus it'd slow your healing process down. you need protein to heal quicker." she stated as she flicked an ear, trying to politely say those words the best she can, she didn't want to govern him, but she just wanted to help. "I wouldn't mind getting a little something for you." she paused a moment as she thought, "If you'd like you can stay with me the next few days and i can help you hunt. I wouldn't mind at all, some company's nice anyways." she offered a kind smile.
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 25, 2023 07:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
his face wrenched into nuanced softness once he discerned her proposal. it was a pleasant approach to keep him as an entertaining and paternal company. it was a mutual sentience; he wanted to reside beside this enigmatic damsel as well.
''i wouldn't want to be a tremendous burden, although, i can't decline the request too. i sort of need, some supervision, haha,'' he responded in a featherlight laughter, a smile illuminating his assertive, chiseling masculine qualities. it stirred solace in his heart and made all the apprehensions diminish in the exact, bare moment. perhaps, the ruthless life he thought of was whirling around. proposing him a seraph to correct his troubles. ''however, we should switch the hunting area,'' he declared, annulling the smile that was on his face and wavering it with a sober, solemn exhale. ''since of the dreadful bear, that you mentioned- it would be best to resettle a little bit further from here-'' his irises aligned from the smallish mistress to the north of the overt woodland. to where a barren grassland lay, with a measly grove fencing around it. since of her proportions, they could at least give a little stab at hunting down a mere feast. something sufficient enough, for both of them.

Edited at January 25, 2023 09:33 AM by Rancour
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 25, 2023 06:57 PM

~-Toxic_Viper-~

Darkseeker

Give Award
The petite dame flicked her tail joyfully as she listened to his words, ''i wouldn't want to be a tremendous burden, although, i can't decline the request too. i sort of need, some supervision, haha,'' Shaking her head lightly as her audits flicked, "You wouldnt be a burden, only good company." she giggled lightly, "and right, you sure do." she said with a playful tone. Her gaze flickered around to scan the surroundings, it was really a nice day. light and warm as she could feel the suns rays soak into her dark grey pelt. ''however, we should switch the hunting area,'' she nodded at his statement ''since of the dreadful bear, that you mentioned- it would be best to resettle a little bit further from here-'' She for sure didnt intend on getting too close to that bear again, let alone in its sights. "agreed, you seem to know your way around here best. do you have anywhere in mind?"
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 26, 2023 01:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
his physique trudged to the north, laggard and prudent strides, still conscious of his biting and tender wound.
''i've dwelt here, for, as long as i can recall,'' he answered in a wimpy tune, voice stretching overhead like a warbling carol. he loved his motherland, the latitude, and the pulchritude that mother nature proposed just ensnared merikh from fleeing the divine land. ''and- i've never questioned you about that but...where did you come from?'' his irises cast a little to his behind, pupils blasting into a round ring when a silhouette clouded above them, the treetops appearing so viscous to not let the sunlight filter through. ''you told me you were a foreigner so, i thought i'd ask.'' his words had a feathery lightness to it, he was serene and coolheaded. enjoying the presence of the damsel that he seemed drawn to. ''and the coating of fur you have- asserts to me that you're definitely not a timber canine,''
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 26, 2023 06:36 PM

~-Toxic_Viper-~

Darkseeker

Give Award
The small she-wolf flicked her ears as she listemed to his words, admiring the pride he seemed to have in the land that surrounded them, 'i've dwelt here, for, as long as i can recall,' She smiled lightly, "I see. It must be nice really." Her pawsteps even sounded lighter than his, quiet and small. Her little pink nose twitched as it gleamed in the suns golden rays. ''and- i've never questioned you about that but...where did you come from?'' ''you told me you were a foreigner so, i thought i'd ask.'' She thought a moment and flicked an audit. the trees loomed above casting dark shadows as if watching them, leaning into their presence. ''and the coating of fur you have- asserts to me that you're definitely not a timber canine,'' With a nod she smiled lightly, "right. My pack is a mix of different wolves built for different terrains but we are all suited for a mountainous region. but not entirely a snowy kind. the land is green and grey in the summers but snowy in the winters. We speak differently there than we do here. The language of our ancestors. hence why my names longer than most." Her gaze flickered brightly towards him, "my name, Gelida Umbras, means frozen shadows, but They would call me Geli for short."
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 27, 2023 06:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
merikh listened with lobes pricked up. ''diversity?'' he muttered in a chesty mumble as his strides somewhat faltered. ''that seems wondrous. your empire sounds interesting unlike mine,'' he gave a courteous, candid sneer until he continued to trot forward, father into the frisky, rampant woodland. ''i dreamt of metamorphosis. but my empire for generations dwelt the same; blood-related canines.'' throughout their brisk venture, he observed the landscape shift drastically. although the environment was restful and poignant, merikh still encircled trouble and endeavored his greatest to not put gelinda into demise claws. ''so my empire was just cousins and siblings. none of us had intonations, and none of us had a diverse color complexion. it was either silver, colorless, or atramentous.'' he disclosed. ''piquant greyscale wolves,'' his gaze aligned to the remote grassland pierced from the breach of the timberline.
they were close. ''your name has a hardass meaning to it though-'' he chimed in once more, endowing a mere grin that he wasn't willing to show her.

Edited at January 27, 2023 06:31 AM by Rancour
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 28, 2023 09:25 AM

~-Toxic_Viper-~

Darkseeker

Give Award
The gunmetal coated dame's soft fur shifted in the breeze, little strands dancing along her back and chest, tail swaying in a relaxed manor as the reddish brown, golden hued strands of fur at the tip of her tail swished with it. ''diversity?'' ''that seems wondrous. your empire sounds interesting unlike mine,'' Her brilliant blazing gaze flickered towards him as she listened, audits perking in curiocity, for she hadnt taken into account that some packs may all look alike. ''i dreamt of metamorphosis. but my empire for generations dwelt the same; blood-related canines.''''so my empire was just cousins and siblings. none of us had intonations, and none of us had a diverse color complexion. it was either silver, colorless, or atramentous.''She thought intently on this. It was surely a strange concept to her. she was born into a welcoming pack forged from outcasts and friends. anyone could become mates and have pups as well, for she was bred from the common pup-watcher, her mother, a gentle being who had a fascination with healing remedies from plants and using certain flowers around the pups den at night to allow the aromas to encourage deeper sleeping. Shed heal the warriors wounds as well. ''your name has a hardass meaning to it though-'' Her gaze lightened a bit and she giggled, "well, my mother had high hopes for me. Im small but i was once a feisty pup."
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 28, 2023 11:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
when merikh listened to her last sentence, a soft smile stretched on his snout. ''you weren't alone- i too, was a feisty yearling. bouncing here and there, unstoppable and indomitable in the unfamiliar world my brood dwelt,'' he recalled how palliative and joyful it was. how the world was so flamboyant and reticent, how entertaining it was to befriend the wilderness and scour the land of his empire. it was all so exquisite and unique. if only he knew how delightful it was to live in a ravishing world, solo, just him and his thoughts. without any peril surrounding.
''my mother was from the mountainous province, perhaps more in the snowy area, but her tales just focused on her incidents amidst the mountains,'' he stated, reminiscing about how her tales would torch up his imagination and his urge to go with her to her motherland. see the tale with his own, two eyes. ''all i can recollect is how she'd go over and over again, how magnificent the prospect would be. just seeing everything from a loftier perspective,'' he couldn't mask the bead of sorrow on his tongue. it was so disheartening to depart from his mother; the light that kindled his life in mirth and dream. ''if my wound mends rightly, i would be more than merry to visit my mother's birthplace. well, you could accompany me if you'd like to-'' he craned his irises to the mistress scurrying behind him, the glint in his optics flashing like fire. ''but i won't compel you to. it's your decision to keep adequate company,'' he added with a mannerly chuckle.

Edited at January 28, 2023 11:55 AM by Rancour
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 28, 2023 12:36 PM

~-Toxic_Viper-~

Darkseeker

Give Award
The small fae smiled lightly, tilting her head as she listened to his words, ''you weren't alone- i too, was a feisty yearling. bouncing here and there, unstoppable and indomitable in the unfamiliar world my brood dwelt,'' She had to admit, she could almost see that feisty yearling somewhere in him when he spoke. it was in his eyes when he spoke of things he seemed interested in. Hers felt more or less gone. She wasnt entirely fiesty anymore. Just skittish yet free in a way. Her fight simply just isnt there. or she couldnt find it really. burried deep from being convinced that fight was simply something that she couldnt do. Her gaze drifted back towards him, the setting sun brightening the brilliant firey blaze of her eyes, ''my mother was from the mountainous province, perhaps more in the snowy area, but her tales just focused on her incidents amidst the mountains,'' ''all i can recollect is how she'd go over and over again, how magnificent the prospect would be. just seeing everything from a loftier perspective,'' She curiously watched his expressions, as if captivated in watching him open up to her through his words, diving into his past as his words brought images to her mind. ''if my wound mends rightly, i would be more than merry to visit my mother's birthplace. well, you could accompany me if you'd like to-'' A gentle smile found its self to her as her gaze softened at his words. ''but i won't compel you to. it's your decision to keep adequate company,'' She shook her head lightly, "Id love to accompany you on your journey. plus, you never know, you may need a hand here and there." she gave a light giggle but her mind drifted back to her own mother, "My mother was a more spring feilds and flowers kind of adapted she-wolf. She knew her herbs well and cared for the wounded and the pups. she was the pack caretaker."
Rancour X ToxicViperJanuary 28, 2023 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
''a mender,'' he said, out loud, voice throaty and precise.
he loved their position, their philosophies, and their commitment to nature. how shrewd and assertive they were with their wisdom of the plants. it was all so respectable to merikh. ''your mother sounds lovely,'' he chimed, irises glinting with tenderness in the bestowing sunshine. they were close to their destination, in the overt heathland with the soaring foliage fondling their abdomens, merikh staggered solemnly throughout the stout heathland, conscious and audacious as to where this next hunting ground would lay. ''my mother was an empress. a monarch of the khuvell empire, one of the most outstanding huntresses to live in the gilrior woodland,'' he seemed honored by his mother's reach. her fearlessness made him want to be like her in the future. a triumphant emperor of his own empire, of his own land. someone whom his mother could be satisfied of. ''how about your father? what was he like,'' merikh questioned again, piqued and inquisitive about her brood.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us