Salem
07:34:38 Rumi
They don't die faster if they're made elders ^^"
 worms
07:34:08 starboy ☆
Distant
Oh I just can't read lol

Z
Uhh idk but I just want different alphas and these aren't it(plus theyre old)
 ZEFHYR
07:33:20 
Q dont they die faster if an elder?!
 Forest Dwelling
07:32:42 Floor
@worms

No problem! And to elder your wolf, it's under the Manage Your Wolf tab!
 distant-lands
07:32:25 katy | beetle
worms,
go to the wolf's page, scroll down to manage your wolf, click that, and then click "make elder"
 Lazy Kingdom
07:31:20 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 worms
07:31:12 starboy ☆
I forgot how to make a wolf an elder lmaoo
 distant-lands
07:28:26 katy | beetle
Graves,
ah, that's why i've only been getting duds today. you're stealing all the luck xD

congrats!
 worms
07:27:43 starboy ☆
Floor
Thanks
 Night Shade
07:26:34 Graves | Chaos
Hehe hoohoo

-WP Click-
 distant-lands
07:26:05 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i'm glad! i like to put more unique prompts so that it keeps the game fun ^^
and i feel that lol, i keep trying to snag the fun ones but i usually miss them
 Faulty Demons
07:24:34 Ollie, Gold
katy
I had a lot of fun with it lol
I was actually very heavily stalking the forum to try to get a spot lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:23:19 Floor
@worms

You're free to rant to me if you'd like. ^^
 distant-lands
07:22:51 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i hadn't even seen it until you posted it in chat! you executed my prompt so well :D
 worms
07:22:19 starboy ☆
Is anyone free to rant to?
Just got a lot on my chest right now :/
 Faulty Demons
07:21:26 Ollie, Gold
Katy
I'm glad you like it, it it yours after all ;)
 Forest Dwelling
07:19:46 Floor
@Transcendence

Ohh I didn't see that thread when making mine, but mine is moreso based off of another game challenge rather than it being complete pack realism. Otherwise, rules would be much more strict lol. Also, that gave me a mini heart attack that I might've copied someone else's thread by accident-
 distant-lands
07:19:37 katy | beetle
Ollie,
:0
that is amazing!!
 Faulty Demons
07:17:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts? :)
-Click-
 Dawnforest
07:15:39 Dawn
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Alligator : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

SunFalcon x EdlingJanuary 6, 2023 12:24 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
You know the drill; no posting unless your name is in the title, thanks! ;)
SunFalcon x EdlingJanuary 6, 2023 12:25 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

• Roser "Ross" Curran •

"I sincerely apologize for damaging your feelings by calling you stupid, I assumed you already knew."

Nickname(s):

Ross (Preferred Name)

Male

"There's really no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you just fine the first time."

Appearance:

Attractively angular is Ross’ face, with a soft diamond type structure. His cheekbones reign higher, in a more defined fashion, while his jawline is just short of severe. Running further down, rather than narrowing into a more pointed form, his chin gently rounds. There is no time one can catch this face unshaven, as Ross prides himself in retaining a clean appearance. The greatest flaw of Ross facial wise is the purplish tinted bags of an ever present exhaustion resting beneath his contrastingly lively eyes. These eyes, while possessing a gently hooded shape, possess darker faintly curled lashes atop, while the bottom lashes are a bit thinner. The color that makes for the spectacle in his eyes is that of a vibrant cornflower blue, with prominent flecks and streaks of sterling silver that are easily seen when they glint in the right light. Above these alluring orbs sit eyebrows that are of an average thickness at the beginning, while they form a slight arch just short of the midpoint before lightly thinning at the ends.

His nose is merely average, and dare be said delicately structured; with a neatly straight slope paired with a soft button type roundness. Below rests an easily defined cupid's bow, adding a soft flare of definition to his facial front. While his upper lip is rather thin, straight, and lacking much personality, his bottom lip has a visible, slight pout. These lips fair in the tone of a lighter peach, and blend nicely with his overall appearance. His ears retain a more rounded figure, though they are of perfect size to complement that of which makes up his facial structure and the shape of his head.

Shorter but full sits the lightly curled, dirty blonde head of ringlets Ross possesses. A near ombre of light browns and dustier blondes make up his shades of hair, though these colors easily flow into one another rather well. Tapering down to the nape of his neck and both behind and barely over his ears, they handsomely thin, though that light curl is vastly evident. A few more wispy curls curtain his forehead, though none are long enough to brave past his eyebrows to impair his vision. No one could describe the sights of his locks as ‘poofy’, but it does reflect a voluminous shine and holds a silky texture.

When it comes to build, Ross’ is that of a more proportional rectangular type figure. His shoulders are perhaps not the broadest, but they square near evenly with his hips that are straighter versus narrowing at all. At a height of an almost even 6 feet -a smidge shorter if we’re being honest here-, the guy holds a build that resides between the realm of athletic and lanky. A light yet noticeable amount of toning fares in his abdomen, thighs, and calves from his years of hobbying in long distance running. And the parts of his body that do without a complimentary show of light muscle are thinner, but not quite frail in appearance. Overall his skin tone can be regarded as fairing on the duller side of ivory, with complimentary cooler undertones to his light complexion. It is a color that stays the same relatively light pigment all year round, with the exception of a moderate sun-kissed type of look in the summer. There are few, faded scars scattering his body in various places, but none of much significance.

"I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

Personality:

Ross is certainly an interesting creature. Far from heroic, but just a touch out of complete villainy. There is an alluring danger to his entire demeanor, that akin to a flaming light to an unsuspecting moth. Sweet smiles with a seemingly trustworthy face could very well make up one’s first impression of Ross. Lurking beneath his surface though is where an entity that revels in the joy of faint malice and violence resides. After all, what would an assassin be without a touch of cruelty? It’s as if he was born for the role of a morally gray predator that disguises its wolfish nature beneath authentic sheep's clothing. And this, Ross sees as an enthralling role in his games. Games he enjoys at the very least. To sweetly dance into the lives, perhaps even hearts of many, only to reveal his deceit at a moment far too late for his victim to ever cry wolf.

This doesn’t necessarily condemn Ross to being that of evil, though the word ‘nice’ in itself does not even come close to capturing the better side of him. As per games, Ross enjoys toying rather than chasing. It is possible for him to become bored of games, though once committed, he does not tire of them and will persevere through his boredom. What he starts he finishes, and that is an absolute promise no matter his doings. His inability to conform to basic societal conventions leaves him with a renegade stain to his name, or maybe it’s the fact he’s a fairly unwanted wielder of “magic”, but regardless his skills prove sought after, and thus the way he makes a living. Those skills include being operated by a carefully calculating mindset that ensnares Ross, though he can be regarded as an individual keen on being opportunistic. Ross’ marvel worthy adaptability usually plays a hand in how he goes about his doings, so how he reacts strictly depends on how he deems his reactions fit for any given situation.

A display of a well mannered, agreeable man is his favorite mask. Should one even get a glimpse beneath it, more than likely one can find a smugly amused entity beneath. There is no point in hiding his confidence, but rather he tends to carefully conceal just how vast his ego spans. Although, he is not one to be foolishly arrogant. That wouldn’t serve him well in his line of work, would it? Acting a fool and failing, or dare be getting caught, not likely! With that said, he can be arrogant. Just not exactly to a level others may soar. Petty by nature, sometimes Ross just can’t resist the urge to retaliate. More often than not, his retaliation is done through rather creative acts though. And there is no end to Ross’ creativity within the recesses of his darkly humorous and twisted mind.

Loyalty? Eh. There is no obligation he feels to follow through for anyone outside of his society of fellow assassins. This generally makes him a fairly selfish individual, and a selfishness more often than not fueled by his unquenchable greed. The man never can have enough currency, or awe worthy possessions. Prettily crafted weapons hold a special place in his heart, and oh can Ross boast about his plethora of beauties. Even out of the realm of devices of torture, he naturally tends to pine after pretty things, including women… though hardly are his intentions pure.

Is there a decent being hidden somewhere within the intricate web of Ross? Maybe. If so, it has yet to grace himself or the world around him. Of course he can be a better, decent individual, though he just grows bored of mediocrity associated with being a ‘good’ person. Good is so overrated anyway. Subtly, it could be that imprisoning himself with a label relating to kindness would be too constricting in his eyes. Ross is a man that can protect and defend though, maybe even comfort a struggling individual on a good day, but he can’t quite give to others what he’s never had. With that said, sarcasm and wit? There is no off switch. More often than not his insults are sweetly spoken mockings. And from time to time he may surprise one with a deeper, thoughtful bout of words. It goes to reflect his higher intelligence, though one can’t be as good at deceit should they not possess a fair grasp on intellectual capabilities. This can lead him to believe he knows best, sometimes he does, and other times he’s far too stubborn to admit otherwise. Test his stubborn will though, and one can easily be met with a snap -physical or verbal, perhaps both, he’s quite the wildcard when pushed-.

Abilities:

Ross' abilities certainly pertain to the essence of 'Death'.

• Spirit Evocation; Ross can conjure, and occasionally physically manifest, spirits of the dead.

• Mediumship; Communicating with the dead is something Ross does frequently, whether he likes it that way or not.

• Retroactive Immortality; When Ross dies, the young man just can't seem to stay dead. This self-resurrection process is tolling, very tolling at that, but his self-resurrection is possible. Should he die horribly maimed, he does get the perk of healing upon his reanimation... but it's the other side effects he's just not particularly fond of

• Scrying; Seeing and experiencing the world through nearby raven's, or the occasional cat, is an ability Ross has as well. While he can't control the animal, he can experience all 5 of the animal's senses while he's scrying

• Decay Inducement; Things that are already dying is fair game to Ross, as he can speed the process up. From injuries, infection, etc.

• Fear Inducement; Implanting the feeling of overwhelming fear into others on his own accord is also something Ross tends to do, and he does find a bit of enjoyment from it as well

• Darkness Manipulation; A tricky concept, and Ross is not a master in the dark arts completely, but he can pull a few strings when it comes to the realm of darkness

“I consider myself a well balanced man; angelic face, devilish thoughts.”

Himself; that should be given

Experiencing The Finer Things in Life; money, clothes, accessories, lovers, weapons, culinary delicacies, etc.

Alcohol; though he doesn’t drink obsessively… usually, unless he finds a cause worthy of heavily indulging for

Storms; Particularly thunderstorms with an abundance of thunder and lightning, as he’s always found a sense of peace amid natural chaos

Flirting; Flustering individuals is quite a fun pastime, even if his banter and antics have no endgame in mind

Dislikes:

Authority; Ross has never done too well with individuals telling him what to do, and in such a case, he is very much likely to rebel

Being Ignored; Of all the things Ross hates, he absolutely loathes being purposely or accidentally ignored, it can also bring out some of his worse qualities

The Word ‘No’; Ross hates being told no in particular, but the word in itself is just annoying

Expectations; Being burdened by such things are just absolutely vexing to Ross, and if need be, he will purposely go out of his way to lower any weighing expectations one may have of him

Bright Lights; Particularly, just abundantly sunny days are times you're least likely to see Ross, as he is a creature fond of darkness and shadows

Strengths:

Charismatic; His charm serves him well in most aspects of his life

Manipulative; While most view this quality as grotesque, Ross knows how to use manipulation well in a variety of aspects

Quick Reflexes; Reacting fast to stimulus is something Ross does with ease

Agile; Being a more nimble individual, it’s only natural that Ross tends to be a more agile person in general, and his endurance is quite impressive as well

Ambitious; Ross strives ferociously for success

Weaknesses:

Brute Strength; Ross is many things, but a lone power house is not one of those things

Unreliable; As he is a man who deeply struggles with trusting others, to individuals outside of who promise him money, Ross is really just not a person anyone can confidently rely on for... anything

Arrogant; His pride and ego drown out any ability to be empathetic, and because he thinks so highly of himself, it hardly leaves room in his life for others to get very close

Deceptive; Ross has little issue with lying and scheming if it best serves him in the long run, or on occasion he constructs fabulous lies and fabrications on the whim for the mere fun of it

Greedy; The things he’ll do out of his lust for wealth is monstrous, and because he lacks the ability to deter himself from desiring more than what he already has… well issues do tend to arise for Ross from time to time

"What? I don't hate you... I'm just not particularly fond of your existence."

Kin:

Mother, Freya Curran (Deceased):

Pity the woman who fell ill to a violent illness, one that robbed her of memories, awareness of reality, and mobility. Ross spent many days tending tirelessly to the mother that never truly could recall who he was to her. While she had come down with the sickness when Ross at the mere age of 13, it took her life just short before he ascended the age to manhood, 18. Prior to her illness, though, Freya was a mother who treasured her son deeply, and Ross treasured his beloved mother just as deeply. As unsettling as his emerging abilities had become, Freya never once allowed Ross to feel alienated or undeserving of her love; he wasn't a freak, he was her son. As desperately as he tried to bring her back though after her passing, his attempts were in vain. Not once has Ross attempted to summon her spirit though, out of the heart-wrenching fear that he'll have to say goodbye to her again... and he truly could not experience that again.

Father, Lucius Amory (Alive)

Ross' father was a man who had money, and enough of it to throw at Freya and Ross to make up for the complete lack of his presence most of Ross' life. Of course, Ross never did amount to being the image of a son Lucius had constructed, so Ross endured relentless disappointment from his sole father figure. Ross associated money with affection though, in a sick sense, and even worse- acquiring money made him feel just a little closer to the man he strove to impress. While the man did splurge a little more of his wealth to see to Freya receiving some of the best medicinal help in the kingdom, his presence was greatly lacking as Ross took on the role of being a caregiver to his mother as a boy. There is a very deep, very sick and dysfunctional, love and hate internal relationship Ross has with his father. As the young man still yearns for his approval, just as much as he desires to slit his throat. While Lucius has no interest in handing over his son for the 'monster' that he is to the kingdom's authority, Lucius has made quite clear to Ross that he is a grotesque abomination in his eyes... and will always be one.

Other:

Might add something here later, might not, we'll see :)

Edited at January 7, 2023 03:08 AM by Edling
SunFalcon x EdlingJanuary 9, 2023 12:48 AM

SunFalcon

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ Amelia Lochan ~
"Meli"
Female
"Sorry I bothered you, but sometimes that's just life, sunshine."
Appearance
Meli's appearance easily sets her up to be misinterpreted as a sweet women who seems like she could teach your children the alphabet, but this is far from the case.
Meli has honey colored skin that's been tanned from her time outdoors, enjoying the sunshine. On her face, the color is complimented by small, light freckles scattered across her cheeks. These freckles also run along her delicate nose, which is small and evenly sized from the bridge down to the end. Just underneath, her lips sit, they are long, and averagely thick. She can't stand them being dry, so they continuously have a soft appearance around the prominent bow.
Meli's face is round, but fairly thin and structured, with high cheekbones and a distinct, but not strong, jawline. Her intricate features are briefly interrupted by a small pinkish scar on her left cheek, just under the high cheek bone. The thin scar is barely noticeable until further inspection, and is about the length, vertically, of a quarter.
Her eyes, just above this scar, could almost be described as boring. Often considered the most basic shape, they are small and almond shaped. They're largely a forest-like brown, tinted and flecked with amber that stems out from the center. The reflective eyes are often hidden, either by them drooping or by her long eyelashes, but when showing are very open and telling of her emotions.
Meli's straight hair is just past shoulder length, and layered with choppy cuts that make it look as if she had no choice but to cut it, as an accident. The dusty blonde color, riddled with variations of darker colors throughout the strands, compliments her face and skin perfectly. The thick hair is always clean, and is fairly reflective. Although it isn't uncommon to see her with her hair down, it's most often tossed into a bun, tight and clean when she's working on a job, but loose and untidy when she isn't, with the strands that don't tuck in falling gracefully around her delicate face.
Her lanky, athletic build is fitting for Meli. She stands at a comfortable 5'6", but often is found wearing boots that may give her a boost of an inch or two. Her bones are prominent, but don't look as if she's starving, and her slim shoulders sit perfectly proportionate to the rest of her body.
Personality
Meli has never been someone that people expect to be in her line of work, but she prides herself on breaking expectations. People who comment on her unexpected traits will get a quick dirty look, but she considers reacting to be defeating the point, and avoids it when possible. She has found it effective because eventually, people stop talking about how crazy she is for her uncontrolled traits and more about how crazy she is for her chosen actions, which she greatly prefers.
Because she avoids expectations of others, she's learned to be as apathetic as she can be, because it's the opposite of what people expect, but she can't help showing a little kindness through every once in a while. Despite her best efforts to fully absorb herself in not caring about anything, she can't help but show a little kindness now and then. Meli has a particular soft spot for children. Her natural tendency for empathy has only gotten in the way of her job once, but never again afterwards. Though she is an empathetic person, she doesn't allow it in very often, in order to keep her head on straight and live the life that she wants to.
When Meli is working, she takes full advantage of people's automatic instinct to trust her. She both acts and appears trustworthy, and her abilities are a huge factor in trust. This is part of what makes her one of the best assassins. People can't prevent what they don't expect, and never believe that someone they trust would do something like that.
In reality, among people she knows, Meli is somewhat trustworthy and loyal, but won't hesitate very much if it came down to her well being or anothers. She's never had a truly close relationship, so there's a part of her that wonders if she could be more open and loyal to someone, but just assumes that to be an unrealistic dream.
Meli tries to avoid getting close to people, because she doesn't want anyone to get used to her outward performance and then be upset or disturbed after being shown her softer side. Because of this, she tries to make any relations with people short and sweet to avoid a situation such as that. This is one of her biggest fears.
Although she sometimes feels a seed of guilt for doing it, Meli gets a certain amount of enjoyment out of playing with the psychology of people she dislikes, which happen to be great in numbers. She enjoys having that sense of power and control over others, something she never got to understand growing up. As a child, she read many books about psychology and tends to use it against people, both intentionally and subconsciously.
Meli can't usually bring herself to be flat out mean and genuinely mean it, unless she gets angry, but she can easily avoid being nice. Most people don't know how to feel about this and tend to avoid her. As an introvert, Meli is completely fine with this.
"I wish you would finally learn a lesson- the world is never how you want it to be. I'm standing right here, after all."
Abilities
Meli's abilities are heavily associated with life, which are stereotypically considered "good" powers.
Chlorokinesis
"Plant Control" -Meli's ability to grow and control plants. There are limits to this, and she can only grow so much without losing too much energy.
Faunakinesis
"Animal Mind Control" -Meli's limited control over animals. She has not had much practice with this and at the moment it will only work on smaller animals for short periods of time. Theoretically it could work on humans as well, but that's far beyond her reach.
Animal Telepathy
Meli can "talk to animals." In other words, she can understand them, read their thoughts, but it is far less likely for them to understand her, so she can't communicate much to them, at least with words.
Weather Alteration
Her having control over the weather. It doesn't always last long, but can come in handy. (Making it rain during an assassination is a nice touch as well.)
Light Manipulation
Meli can essentially "bend" light, controlling where it is directed, and can take it away or bring it to an area. Her ability to take away light is a good reminder of the fact that life isn't all happiness, or sunshine and rainbows.
"There's more to life than sunflowers and roses. It's not all good. Trust me, I would know."
Kids- She loves spending time with kids and thinks they're adorable. This is the biggest reason that she refuses to take jobs on anyone under 14.
Animals- Very similar to her reason for loving children. She also feels a deeper connection to them due to her ability to communicate with them.
Sunrise- Meli will get up early solely for the purpose of watching the sunrise.
Self-Confidence- She appreciates seeing people with high self-esteem, because it becomes frustrating to her when people look down on themselves.
Rain- Not much to this, she just loves everything about it, and often takes advantage of her powers to create it.
Dislikes
Heat- She doesn't like hot weather, and by extension dislikes summer. Her weather manipulation comes in handy for this as well.
Helplessness- Meli absolutely hates feeling helpless when she can't help someone or something.
Non-Communication-When Meli thinks something is wrong, or that she's done something to someone because of how they're acting, she is easily annoyed by people not telling her about it. She would much rather them be honest and communicative.
Traveling- Although she enjoys the trip itself, she dislikes the technical parts of traveling, such as resources, planning, and map reading.
Fiction Romance- She can't stand how unrealistic and cheesy it is.
Strengths
Easy to trust- This comes as an advantage to her and as a temporary comfort to others as well, though it's quickly broken in most cases that she uses it.
Cautious- Though this can be both an advantage and disadvantage, Meli considers it as an advantage. She is doubtful and not quick to trust most people, which generally keeps her safe.
Focused- Meli can easily focus on things, when needed, and will follow through with things once she starts them.
Well Collected- In chaotic or out of control situations, Meli is generally able to keep her head on straight and work through it.
High Agility- She is fast and athletic, which comes to a great advantage in the situations she often gets herself in.
"I suggest not getting too comfortable here. You never know what could happen."
Weaknesses
Short Temper- Meli has a pretty short fuse, and once it's out, her anger causes her to lash out and be much more mean then usual.
Controlling- She wants as little as possible to go wrong, and often ends up being controlling because of this.
Self-Centered- Meli is self-centered in the sense that she will put herself first in the majority of situations, unless it's someone she truly cares about.
Unforgiving- It's easy for Meli to hold grudges for a long time, if she's really been hurt, and it takes a lot of convincing to let go of the grudges.
Mentality- Meli's mental state is unstable, and she often deals with depression and the mild anxiety that can sometimes be associated with it.
"She hurt me and I can't just let that slide. So you should probably just accept that I'm never going to forgive her."
Kin
Heather (Gallen) Lochan • Mother
Heather looks quite similar to Meli, but not as lean, with a shorter face, and her eyes pierce green instead. Meli and her mother are not on speaking terms. Heather attempted to raise her daughter in a way that would raise her to the top of the social ladder in an attempt to fulfill her failed ambitions through her. Meli always resented this fact and did her best to oppose it. Heather disliked this, but didn't much care how Meli felt and seemed to nurture her living powers more than Meli herself. When Meli snapped at her mother and was honest about how she truly felt, she was kicked out of the house and told never to speak to her again. This happened after a long build up of tension, especially because of the disapproval towards Meli's choices on how she used her powers.
Heather is very controlling, especially of her husband, and made him side with her when kicking Meli out and he was coerced into disapproving of how she chose to live her life and use her powers.
Darius Lochan • Father
Darius is a fairly empathetic man, with kind brown eyes and broad shoulders that match his large build. His dark curly hair is always tousled comfortably on top of his head. Meli always appreciated the good moments she had with him, but her mother tried to limit those as much as possible so that her father would have little influence on Meli. His marriage was not a happy one, but was arranged between the two families in the best interest for them as a whole. Meli would love to see her father again, but hasn't had the chance, and has only exchanged a few letters between the two. Meli has saved every one of these.
"I'm still your little sunflower, I know you don't mean to do this stuff. I promise I'll come back for you and Sarai one day. Just hang in there."
Sarai Lochan • Sister
Little Sarai inherited her father's curly brown hair that matches beautifully with her hazel eyes. Sarai was only six when Meli left, making her about 13 now. Meli doesn't know much about Sarai, but enjoyed the time she spent with her when Sarai was a child. While Meli was still there, the two girls' mother had her focus on Meli, and gave Sarai only basic needs, particularly due to her lack of powers. She hoped that Sarai was happy and well treated, and the prospect of trying to see her again was appealing, but unlikely.
Other
Meli is better known to the world as "Lotus" as that is her assassins mark and led to that being her anonymous identity. On almost all of her victims, excluding specific or more important cases, she leaves a carefully crafted paper lotus, always made from paper that's been dyed a deep maroon. A very limited amount of people know her real name.

Edited at January 16, 2023 06:28 PM by SunFalcon
SunFalcon x EdlingJanuary 16, 2023 06:40 PM

SunFalcon

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Double Post- I don't know why it posted twice, I only edited it)

Edited at January 16, 2023 06:48 PM by SunFalcon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us