Wolf Play : south park, queen, & spellbound (thread)
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:30:07 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I don't know the answer to that one, sadly. I don't think they would be, if you have it at all it should be used.
 ZEFHYR
08:28:56 
thanks, BuggyO. pls. scroll down a tad and see question about temple relics? do they need to be Unburied before exploring? in order to count in the temple?
 BuggyOs
08:26:46 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
yeah, there's less prey in winter, and some of the little text blubs are different, and other actions
 ZEFHYR
08:26:23 
hi, BuggyOs!!
 Salem
08:26:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
08:25:43 
so, seasons affect the explore game?
 Dawnforest
08:25:26 Dawn
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:25:08 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
hi :)
 ZEFHYR
08:24:30 
CP for whomever answers?
 distant-lands
08:15:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
elowen gets a pretty YCH too <3

the background colors is her boyfriend's color palette
 ZEFHYR
08:11:28 
Q. if you have a relic for the Temple,does it need to be UNburied first to be recognized by the temple?
 TeaBear
08:03:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Nev
ooh roger :) I forgot about seasons lol, thankyou :)
 Poe
08:02:32 
Something about battle training three wolves at the same time isnÂ’t the easiest thing to do haha
 Nevermore.
08:02:05 Never/Nev
Tea bear

There will be more come spring/summer
 Poe
08:01:57 
-WP Click-
It has been a slow challenge to get him to death grip, but IÂ’m feeling optimistic
 Transcendence
08:01:24 free palestine
Pvp anyone fast
 Black River
08:01:22 Lady Lynn
Should I ask the worth of a wolf (to sell) here, or in sales chat? I'm new so I have no idea how to price my wolves yet-
 Dawnforest
07:57:42 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
07:56:59 Hallow, Eve
Paws?
-WP Click-
 TeaBear
07:55:31 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Any tips for catching chipmunks? Says they appear on level 9 of forest but I went there and only got 2 in like 200 moves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

south park, queen, & spellbound (thread)January 2, 2023 04:57 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
hii, this is the 1x2? forum for me, and my friends spellbound & queen ^^

if you are not those people, please do not post in this forum. you are 100% able to follow it though. :)
south park, queen, & spellbound (thread)January 2, 2023 05:01 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
form by south park
K A Y A
age.
3 years old
gender.
female
aroma.
pumpkin
breed/species.
timber wolf

rank.
hunter
desired rank.
beta female

appearance.
kaya is a rather.. average-sized female. she stands at around 33 inches tall and weighs in at 149 lbs. this female is rather stocky and muscular, almost seemingly built for strength. her legs are rather long helping her when it comes to agility and stamina.

her primary coat colour seems to be a creamy white colour. kaya has a thick, slate and black stripe that runs flawlessly down the middle of her back. she's got some of this colouration on the top of her head as well, stopping right around her eyes. kaya has two minimal circles of black that cover her eyes, making her look as if she's got glasses on. her shoulder blades seem to have a slick but curved line of black alongside black that spreads throughout her whole coat. her face is a pretty amber colour, almost matching the colour of her eyes as well.

kaya is bi-eyed, meaning her eyes are two different colours. her left eye is a dark brown, similar to a hersheys chocolate bar while her right eye is entertained with a deep amber colour. over the years, it seems yellow flecks have slowly spread throughout her right eye.
personality.
kaya is a wolf with many personality traits. this female tends to be rather blunt and cold. after all, she is her mother's daughter. sarcasm is one of the best things kaya is good at, followed by her attitude and straightforwardness. this female is never afraid to be honest with you and say what others are afraid to, but truth be told she gets a laugh out of it. this girl can get jealous super easily and she can be a bit of a snake to other wolves. if you say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing, kaya will be up your ass about it. no, she doesn't hold grudges but she certainly never has a problem reminding most wolves of her dominance level.

kaya can be quite a softie toward her loved ones. this goes for her mate, and possibly her pups. that's if she ever has any. like some females, she can be a distraction to some males. kaya is quite the catch - she's feisty, charming, manipulative, sweet, and more, but all in one. if she doesn't get what she wants, she'll be a bit pissy but she won't mind it for long. eventually, she'll find something else to distract her or she'll just forget about it.

kaya is very observant and quiet at first. you'll find her usually being in a corner watching everyone and their movements. this is one thing she loves doing; finding out how other wolves move before she gets to know them or make any interactions with them. she has a selective memory and only remembers stuff if she chooses to which can be a con at times, but sometimes a pro.

kaya can be quite motherly, but that's only if she really needs to be. overall, she is quite a positive wolf but that's only to the people she's close to. most wolves would describe her as bipolar but she doesn't think so herself. in her eyes, it's just mood swings.

likes.
- not you
- fresh prey
- making fun of other canines in her thoughts
dislikes.
- you
- hot weather
- leaves
strengths.
- strength
- dominance
- agility
weaknesses.
- being mean
- her laziness level, (not lazy but yanno. doesn't like to do shit)
- other canines in her space

kin.
open
affiliations.
open
crush.
open
mate.
open
offspring.
open

other.
c - eternal ocean on da

Edited at January 2, 2023 05:23 PM by South Park
south park, queen, & spellbound (thread)January 2, 2023 05:20 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
reserving for nasir's (finished) form :)
south park, queen, & spellbound (thread)January 2, 2023 05:32 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving For My Three - Four (?) Characters

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us