Wolf Play : Potato x Hell gate private rolplay
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:53:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just hope they won't follow their father's footsteps and go insane as well
 Feiella
05:52:10 Fei the writer
at least Questioning has cute pups

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   45 

Potato x Hell gate private rolplayJanuary 23, 2023 09:33 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Herrmann
Herrmann nods and looks at her before saying "let's go " as he smiles low
Desmond
He got up and walks out side before opening a portal to the human world and steps out and looks around then heads for her apartment
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 29, 2022 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character sheet

Name:

Nickname:

Species:

Powers:

Appearance:

Personality:

Family:

Backstory:

Edited at December 29, 2022 09:33 PM by Potato284739
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 29, 2022 09:43 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character sheet
Name: Desmond McCormick
Nickname: Des, MC
Species: flying Fae
Powers: light
Appearance:
_________
Desmond is often considered by those who know him to be a cold-hearted bastard. He doesn’t like getting close to people, and won’t hesitate to turn on someone or stab them in the back if he feels like they have wronged him in one way or another. Desmond often understand the emotions and reasonings behind other peoples actions and therefore thinks very little of others. Of course, his cold and distant personality can stem from the fact that his home wasn’t the most peaceful place on the block. His father often got home late from work with the stench of alcohol on his breath and the wickedness of it in his fists. Because Desmond mom and dad died when he was but a small child barely old enough to walk, and because he didn’t have anyone to protect him , he had become his main target when he was in his drunken state. Every time the man had had difficulties at work, or had been having a bad day it was Desmond who he sought out. For this reason, he finds it hard to trust others and often times feigns interest in them if t means getting what he wants without much effort. He finds it easy to dispose of people who he feels serves no purpose to him, and doesn’t bat an eye if his words or actions emotionally or physically wound someone.
_________
Family:
Herrmann McCormick ( oldest brother)
________
Backstory:
His family dead when he was young by humans and learn to be with his brother and survive together before he felt like they got accepted to the town but of course not they still didn't like them but he lived with it

Edited at December 29, 2022 10:26 PM by Hell gate
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 29, 2022 10:33 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character sheet
Name:Herrmann McCormick
Nickname: man | Kia
Species: fae
Powers: water and fire
_______
Appearance:
_______
He is a light blonde, brown eye guy he was scars but doesn't say where he wear better clothes then his brother does and makes sure to change it and take showers he likes to be in a good mood not in a bad one
Herrmann is a kind, gentle-spoken young man. His tone of voice is usually low, rarely raising it. He cares deeply for others, but can come across as indifferent sometimes. His friends often joke that he's the glue that binds them together. He doesn't enjoy large groups of people, preferring to have two or three close people at home rather than go out as a group. He doesn't speak to often, but when he does, he means it
_______
Family:
Desmond McCormick ( youngest brother)
Backstory:
Same as his brother

Edited at December 29, 2022 10:58 PM by Hell gate
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 03:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Amira Ravel

Nickname: Mira

Species: Fae

Powers: Weather/ Lightning, Telekinesis

Appearance: Mira is a 5’8 slim female with long legs. She has striking sky blue eyes that have flecks of silver. She has long straight white hair. She has smooth skin that is very pale. She has a small nose with medium sized pink lips and freckles on her nose and cheeks. She usually wears black eyeliner. She has almond shaped eyes, arched brows, high cheekbones, full lips, heart shaped face, and angular angles. Mira usually wear a black tank top with high waisted jeans and white tennis shoes. She has small gold hoop earrings and a simple gold choker. She has huge black feathered wings

Personality: She has a hard time trusting anyone until she gets to know them. She may seem quiet and rude but if you get to know her, she is very kind and likes to talk. She is very protective of her friends. She loves running to get her mind off of things but barely ever gets to. She is smart and agile. Mira is also very brave, and will do what needs to be done.

Family: Aunt and Uncle ( parents are dead )

Backstory: Will reveal in rolplay, mystery

Edited at December 30, 2022 05:21 AM by Potato284739
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 09:26 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desmond & Herrmann
Herrmann woke to the room being empty he got up and yells "DESMOND where are you" Desmond sighed and walks around the kitchen before saying "in the kitchen dumb head "Herrmann got to his feet and walks in to the kitchen and said "OK I didn't see you okay "as he grabs a cup of coffee and drinks in Desmond laughs and said "how can I be not seen " Herrmann rolls his eyes and said "I am going out want to come" Desmond said "you know I will all ways " Herrmann nods and walks back to the room
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 10:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amira
Amira sat against the building, letting out a sigh of relief. She carefully clutches her side as she inspects the sword wound. Just previously, she had been running for the fae knights, and managed to escape into the human world though a portal with only a cut and some bruises. She reaches into her satchel to find some bandages. At this moment, she realizes the reality of her situation. She is now a fugitive from her home and she is now in a new world with no clue where to go or what to do.
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 10:40 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desmond | Herrmann
Herrmann came back and said "let go now " Desmond nods and walks out the house and down the side walk and said "so what do we have to do" Herrmann said " your funny you know that we are looking around to see if people will notice " Desmond said "why I don't get you at all "Herrmann shrugs and walks on then said " I want someone to love "Desmond then said "then get drunk and hook up with girls" Herrmann glares at him as he walks
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amira
Amora carefully bandages her wound and pulls her shirt over the bandages so no one would notice it. She puts her hair in a messy bun and gathers the courage to stand up. She winces in pain but starts to walk. Amira looks around as she walks, trying to remember where she has gone.
Potato x Hell gate private rolplayDecember 30, 2022 12:35 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desmond |Herrmann
_________
Herrmann said " you know I won't do that brother" Desmond shrugs and said "fine you don't have to not like I make you do it "Herrmann didn't say anything else just turns and when down a alleyway and Desmond follows behind her and smiles before saying "I am sorry brother" Herrmann shakes his head

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us