Existence
10:52:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to get in and explore xD I need to do more with my pups xD
 SilverShadow
10:49:00 Ash ☆ Crow
Oh, hi Transcendence
 SilverShadow
10:48:46 Ash ☆ Crow
It is going well, thank you. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 10:53 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

More Images

Name: Bree

Height: 5’8”

Species: Unknown fae hybrid

Languages: English, and can talk to crows

Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Personality: (WIP)

Dislikes: cramped spaces

About: She has a tendency to sneak off and be alone so she doesn't have to wear her mask.

Housing: A cottage in the mountains

Backstory: (WIP)

Fun facts:

+ She has the ability to explode, so she is immune to fire, radiation, nuclear explosions, and blast waves.

+ She can exhale toxic chemicals so she is also immune to gases that kill you when you breathe them. She can't control it very well so the mask is a precaution

Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 03:29 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award

(credits go to Apollojuice on toyhouse)

Name: DJ (Ducan James)

Height: 6'3" in human forum and 7' in aquatic forum

Species: Mermade-seacreature hybrid

Languages: English and can understand aquatic animals

Father: Died (fishing incident)

Mother: Gloria (distant, hasnt talked to her since his fathers incident)

Siblings: none

Personality: figure it out through the RP

Likes: swimming, collecting things off the ocean floor and small fish (they tend to follow him around)

Dislikes: hamerhead and great white sharks, seagulls, crabs and really bright lights

About: he tends to hang out in the trenches of the ocean or in the coral reefs with the fish and sea creatures that live there

Housing: cave by a big coral reef in the ocean, also has a house on a secluded beach that leads to the ocean

Backstory: (WIP)

Fun facts:

+ Hes still getting used to walking normally on land so it will sometimes seem like he is wobbling as he walks

+ when he goes on dry land the webbing between his fingers doesnt always dissapear so he has to keep gloves on him at all times (like fingerless goves that dont cover the tips of his fingers)

+ when and if he bleeds is blood seems kinda slimeish and green and tens to taste kinda saltly if you were to taste it

+ he is deathly scared of boats ever since the boating accident that took his fathers life and cut off almost all of his tail fin

Edited at December 7, 2022 03:31 PM by Swamp_Monster
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 04:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bree

I looked out my window as I washed my dishes from breakfast. I left fishing nets out on the coast still viewable from my window that lead to the balcony. I went back upstairs to change out of my sleepwear and into my everyday clothes. I looked in the mirror brushing my teeth before I put my mask on. I brushed the parts of my hair that weren't braided, I collected the fallen pieces of hair and threw them in the trash.
I walked back downstairs and through the kitchen to get to the balcony door. As I stepped outside and grabbed my baskets I felt the mist that rose from my ocean brush against my face, my cottage was at cloud level so when it stormed the clouds were below me and I could still fly. I stepped toward the edge of the balcony and jumped off starting to fly to the coast to retrieve my nets. When I landed they all looked fine so I got straight to work and started pulling the first of the 12 nets in. It may seem like a lot but during the stormy season, I can get stuck in my cottage for a few weeks. The first net was promising and provided some larger species of fish for me to put in the basket, I threw anything that was too small back before It suffocated. I moved onto the second net which was a little harder to put up but that most likely meant something large got caught that could rip the net so I was gentle. I pulled it in enough to where I could see a large blob and waded into the water to untangle whatever it was before it destroyed the net. I was up to my thighs in the water by the time I got to whatever it was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
starter, I do not expect you to write this much, this just gives you something to work with.

Edited at December 7, 2022 04:33 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 07:05 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
DJ
I thrashed around as the net wrapped around me, I had only gone towards the surface of the water since I was going to check and see if any fish had gotten caught in the nets that were normally cast over here. I had noticed quiet a few were stuck so i started to help free the smaller fish through the few larger holes in the nets and started to rip some holes in the others to help free a few more as I saw the nets starting to get pulled in. I focused mainly on trying to free the fish from the next that was right next to me as it started to get pulled towards the surface. I only then noticed that my jewlery wrapped around my tail had gotten entangled with the net and it would take some work to get it untanged. As the net got closer to the surface I started to bit at the net as my light from my esca started to glow (the tenticle coming off his head). I managed to get part of my tail free as my head started to breach the surface and I shut my eyes and let out a shreak.
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 07:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bree

I locked eyes with a merman for a few seconds as I was frozen. I didn't have a single weapon in my hands, but it would make sense if he had been the one ripping my nets. I felt my ears pin against my head before I began to untangle him.
"Calm down so I can untangle you quicker!" I yelled angrily. "I hope you realize I only eat the larger fish and I don't appreciate you cutting my nets. They are the only thing I have to feed myself," I said as i continued to untangle him.
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 09:18 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
DJ
I listened to what she said and opened my eyes, i started to calm down and nodded my head. I helped her untangle me from the net and i slowly backed back into the ocean.
"I-I'm sorry......i normally only free the smaller fish since they tend to stick by me an use me for protection." I pinned my ears back as i slowly lowered back into the water, just my head sticking out. I then grabbed the next net and pushed it towards her, this net i hadn't ripped any holes in yet or the few after it.
"Here....just let me get the smaller fish out, please." my tail swishing underneath me my fins just big enough to keep me up since the accident.
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 09:48 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bree

"I will finish with this net but very slowly so that way we can both work," I explained "I will work slower than normal so you can have more time to free the small fish," I explained, "But please don't cut my nets, they are difficult to repair since I have to do it by hand," I said as I slowly continued to pull the net in since I had to take it home and fix it anyway. I sighed, at least I knew what was cutting my nets now and that it would stop. When I finished the second net I checked to make sure he was finished before I moved onto pulling the 3rd one in.
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 09:54 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
DJ
I nodded my head as I finished getting the smaller fish out of the nets and I looked up at you. I dropped the net I had in my hands as I fell below the water line and quickly picked up a clam. I cracked it ope and took out the few pearls. I swam back up and looked at you as i heald my hand out.
"here...for helping me." I looked at the net you were holding as a few of the smaller fish managed to free themselves without my help.
"I promise i wont break any more of your nets....but could you try making a few of the holes a little bigger so the smaller fish can get out a little easier?"

Edited at December 7, 2022 10:20 PM by Swamp_Monster
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 10:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bree

I felt my ears droop, "I'm sorry but I can't, it's what keeps the bigger stronger fish tangled in my nets," I said pausing "I do try to remove the small fish when I come across them, throwing them back in the water. Just sometimes thrashing around for so long and being dragged against the rocks hurts them." I said bowing my head down "Thank you," I said quietly taking the pearls. I started to slowly pull in the third taking out the big fish and putting them in my baskets. one of the issues with catching fish from the ocean was that some had bugs and worm parasites that prevents me from eating them all together so I have to throw them out to the crows.
Frostyhills24 x Swamp_MonsterDecember 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Swamp_Monster

Neutral

Give Award
DJ
"ok....well i think im going to go...unless you still want my help.....i could collect you more pearls so you can buy fish from the market instead of using your nets for a while." I pull the rest of your nets up and set them on the rocks so they dont fall back in deeper. As I do that I notice a bunch of the smaller fish that were surounding me swim off fast as I feel a few waves hit my back. I turn around to see a young shark swimming towards us, not more than a foot maybe two long. My esca starts to glow as i scramble onto the rocks and slightly cut my hand.
"W-what do we do" I point at the shark, even though it was a baby I was still terrified.

Edited at December 7, 2022 10:20 PM by Swamp_Monster

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us