distant
something red or ribbon like
 distant-lands
11:41:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas?
 Transcendence
11:40:40 free palestine
Yep these freewolf party tokens arebetting easier and faster to get with those quests aa
 Noricai
11:39:49 Young Po
-WP Click-
Any name suggestions for this wolf?
 Hallow's Eve
11:38:16 Hallow, Eve
I don't really have one to be honest. I kind of just sent it up to my boss so he can handle it
 Transcendence
11:37:47 free palestine
Free pvp with boost lol
 Santaena
11:37:13 Santa, Malke She/her
oh that is not chill at all whats your plan if you have one?
 Hallow's Eve
11:35:15 Hallow, Eve
The only issue is I live in where I work, so I don't really get a break, even if I take off
 Santaena
11:34:08 Santa, Malke She/her
I believe in you! and hopefully you dont suffer too much anxiety going back to work after
 Hallow's Eve
11:32:13 Hallow, Eve
Yeah it's been rough but I will get through it
 Santaena
11:31:24 Santa, Malke She/her
oh my goodness- im so sorry hopefully your job helps you out or gives you a break
 Hallow's Eve
11:30:30 Hallow, Eve
Well my job like went to hell lol. All the residents I take care of went feral and threatening each other so I took away the laundry room and they didn't like that. So they decided to start harassing me, like- police case harassment
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol
 Santaena
11:26:42 Santa, Malke She/her
Pretty good what about you?
 Hallow's Eve
11:26:09 Hallow, Eve
How are you??
 Santaena
11:25:56 Santa, Malke She/her
Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
11:24:51 Hallow, Eve
Santaena!!
 Santaena
11:22:01 Santa, Malke She/her
for sure but i cant complain too much im getting paid at home hehe
 Salom_
11:20:21 Sal, Salmon
Malke
Ah that's unfortunate, good luck with that! Those always are a bit of a pain

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 25, 2022 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[Spooky Snow!]
[Owl]
Owl is a rather big 4 year old Western Dragon male whom strays away from the safety of his home, he wanders to islands and even the mainlands.
He is very friendly and often misunderstood due to his sizes, towering over most 4 year old dragonets.
He is often found in muddy regions and his calls are very bird like, he has no breath but can camouflage very easily when necessary.
Height: 7 foot
Length: 20 feet
Diet: Carnivore
Abilites: Camouflage
||WISP||
Wisp is somewhat a royal, he doesnt come from the direct bloodline but he considered a royal by the clan.
He has the ability to breath fire as well use his knife like tail in combat.
Height
17 feet
Length
64 feet
Diet
Nectarvore (Basically a HummingBird)
Abilities
Capable of breathing fire,Can use Knife like Tail in combat
||COAL||
Coal is a large female wyvern with a bit of a temper, she can get agitated easily which usually leads to conflict with other members of her clan.
Height: 15 feet
Length: 45 feet
Diet: Omnivore
Abilities: Coal can breath smoke like mist, blinding her opponent momentarily, and her dark scales help her when hiding in the mountains and ravines.

Edited at November 14, 2022 02:56 PM by [Roasted Snow]
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 25, 2022 04:26 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Frostyhills24 -

+ Frosty +

She is a young adult, female, wyvern. A type of Mediterranean type of dragon. This species normally lives on cliff edges or in large trees that grow by large bodies of water. Frosty lives on a cliff edge, she was tamed by a human around the same age as her, a young woman. The people that tamed her are known as the cliff jumpers, they get this name from how they mount their dragons. They call out for their dragon with a specific call or whistle, then jump. Trusting that their dragons will catch them.
~ Height ~
15ft
~ Length ~
50ft
~ Diet ~
Carnivore
~ Abilities ~
She can light herself on fire as a form of self-defense or a way to warm up.

Edited at October 25, 2022 04:32 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Actions are always in third person)

(Speaking is always in First)

||owl was sniffing about on a mountain edge not too far away from the main land, he was climbing across fallen trees,walking around poisonous plants,sniffing funny looking objects to see if it was worth a place in his hord, the usual. He stopped near a puddle of mud and decided that it wouldn't hurt to take a small mud bath before he left, I mean whats the worst that can happen?||

Edited at October 26, 2022 11:39 AM by [ Spooky Snow! ]
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 12:10 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

I soared through the sky, my human on my back, flying amongst other dragons. My life was peaceful, I enjoyed the calmness of the air. I dropped to a lower level right above the waves of the water, grabbing a net full of fish, then soaring back up and tossing it to the larger dragons. This process was repeated until we finally got back to the coastline, the large dragons dropped off the fish and nets at the landing edge. Us others flew around waiting for the ledge to be cleared, and my human directed me to go somewhere else. My guess was to explore, Most likely to the hot springs again, she liked to soak in them. I never argued against it, I would normally find a larger one nearby to help soak my scales and help remove my shed.
When we arrived no one else was in sight, things could be heard in the timber where mud likes to gather from the springs. Most of the time it was just hogs, boars, and other animals that cool down from the mud. We didn’t pay much attention to it and just found two pools next to each other that would work.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl shook off the mud stretching out widely as well as yawning, his yawn quickly turned into what sounded something like a agitated hawk. He walked out of the woods though he wasnt that noticeable due to his brown coloring, but his eyes stood out boldly to which anything would notice them easily. The earth moved with him making small rumbles as he calmly walked about, he smelt what seemed to be water and since it wasnt too late. He decided he could stop and get a quick drink or soak before he went back to his home||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 02:40 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stretched out in the warm water, preening my scales to get all of the loose ones off. My human removed all her clothing and began to soak in the spring. It was calming, and relaxing, to the point you want to fall asleep. I kept my eyes on the treeline, keeping watch so if someone or something approached I would cover her with my wing since she was nearby. She began to sing as she bathed, I hummed along since she sang the same thing every time. It was comforting, when we first started to trust one another it was her way to trying and keep me calm. When I was still adjusting to life within the human clan she would sing once I started getting anxious.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl continued on his way to the water, his cover was fading the closer he got since it was a open area.
(Which im assuming)
He got to a small pool and sniffed it, it smelt of gas and warmth. He didn't quite like the idea of drinking warm water, so he walked around some more trying to find a cold pool of water. He didn't realize he was completely visible and in the line of sight of another dragon along with it's human||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:13 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st person

I watched as a wild dragon wandered the pools smelling and testing them. I immediately covered my rider, and I watched the other dragon like a hawk. I didn't growl, I didn't show any sign of body language other than curiosity except stare.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl kept sniffing around catching a glimpse of the other dragon, he didn't immediately spot it but after looking up and over in their direction he saw them clearly. He sniffed at the air, slowly approaching them only showing signs of interest. He was about 3 feet away from them giving them space, he sniffed at the ground and folded his wings back, his tail slowly swaying back and forth out of some excitement||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

My tail wagged in excitement and my rider got dressed again and got on my back. She just sat there for protection and watched curiously. It was rare to get to interact with another dragon, I sniffed the smaller male.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us