Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?
 Ámor
08:42:43 On haitus
@Myth
my cats birthday and his deathdate hit me the hardest and i go into a deep sadness, but this year ill have my boyfriend to help with it
 Ámor
08:41:49 On haitus
@Eve
i just realized ive been on this game for 5 years (my other account i joined in 2020)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:41:48 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
2 years ago my grandpa died. 2 weeks ago my old dog died. Saturday my gelding gets sold. Not to mention the family problems. I hope Next month isn't too difficult for you. <3
 Drunken seas
08:40:03 Pera
Myth
The very same!
 Ámor
08:39:27 On haitus
well i turn 20 in janurary but still >.>
 Ámor
08:39:01 On haitus
@Myth
i dont want october to come because 1. ill be 20, and 2. it marks 2 years since my cat and my dad's best friend died. they died 7 hours apart from each other

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 5, 2022 06:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU'RE NAMED ABOVE
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 5, 2022 07:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Brosc | 23 | Male | Pansexual | M: Suya + Vivs

Brosc was sent to the museum not to look at pretty paintings but to kill someone. Yeah, that was a rather blunt way of saying it, but Brosc was not one to “dance around the pole” as he put it— even though he easily could just say the much better known phrase “beat around the bush.” Despite keeping this one fact that Brosc was here to murder a thief who had been on the nation’s most wanted list for a long time in mind, Brosc could not help but admire the paintings as he sat on one of the two benches in the center of the well-lit room with white walls, marble pillars, wooden floors, and a window roof that shown down the fading colors of the sky in strokes of purple, orange, and red paint. The paintings themselves were old renaissance depictions of angels and demons and heaven and hell. In between the paintings lay jewelry in priceless clear glass shields on white pillars. At the end of the room, farthest from the door of the rectangular room and in front of a painting that was twice Brosc’s height, lay a priceless jewel of a blood-red color with demon wings on either side of it attached to a long necklace that seemed almost unaffected by time. It was a pretty necklace nicknamed “Hell’s Heart.” Rumor has it that no one person can have it for too long because misfortune always befalls them.

The girl over there has been staring at that necklace for a long time.

Brosc narrowed his eyes. Brosc had been watching her since she came in mostly because Brosc had been bored from waiting here a whole day so seeing someone who was not only drop dead gorgeous but reminded Brosc so much of an old friend was a refreshing sight. Biting his lip, he looked her over once more, her clothes, her hair, her face… maybe Brosc could just get away with teaching her a lesson and not actually killing her.

“Going in,” Brosc whispered softly as he squeezed his right earring. It was only a one-way communications device, but Brosc was sure Vivs heard him when the camera of the museum made a soft whirring sound as it zoomed in and out.

Thanks for having my back, Vivs.

Brosc adjusted his coat and pushed up the fake glasses with the rose-gold rim before standing up and waltzing over to the woman. She was so much tinier than Brosc to the point where Brosc lowered himself so that he did not have to speak much above a whisper.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Brosc asked with a pleasant smile, not even looking at the woman or the priceless necklace but the painting behind it. “The painting, I mean. Beautiful artwork like that deserves to be pinned to a wall,” Brosc turned to smile— no smirk— suggestively at the woman, “as I am sure a piece of artwork like yourself knows all too well.”

The camera made a zooming in and zooming out sound to signify disapproval.

Fuck off, Vivs.

Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 5, 2022 08:42 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tatsuya | 22 | Male | Bisexual Disaster

The young man had made his way to the Ikshar's National Museum Of Priceless Artifacts & Treasures. He was pretty sure their displays were going to be gorgeous tonight. As usual, he had made his way inside as a mere worker, after all his studies in the ancient and unknown made him have a fascination for such things. But somehow instead of robbing the place blind of it's Jade Collection — he managed to become a manager of the museum after seeing how poorly the previous manager treated them. And in some way, he grew affection for this particular museum. And so tonight he was making sure everything went smoothly as an unannounced guest to his employees. After all, if they didn't do well without him there, how could they manage with him. True, he was a con artist, a grifter, and a thief - he knew when he needed to do something honest to keep under the radar. And living as Leighton Poe was quite interesting but not too suspicious. And so he walked towards the entrance where he was greeted by a greeter who politely spoke to him and told him the new exhibits and gave him a map of the place.

He hummed his approval at the mannner she handled that. He was in a rather stylish copper brown wig, the bright lights of the museum accenting the red within it. It was well placed and laid upon his head, and it was pulled back in an elegant bun. His eyes, as opposed to their natural violet hue, were hidden under emerald green contacts - and they watched everyone carefully, especially the employees. He also sported a black, long sleeve turtle neck and a black and white pleated skirt with fishnet stockings and laced heels. His glasses were golden rimmed and fit his face nicely, and the jade earrings on his ears accented the drab colors he wore. All in all, he was quite stylish - and to add to it more was the winged liner and black lipstick. He could see the interested stairs as he passed by and rather promptly ignored them - none of them interested, nor concerned him at the moment. And that's when he knew he had felt eyes on him for a while now, but he couldn't pinpoint it exactly at the moment without gaining attention from anyone. And so he chose to chalk it up to paranoia.

He then noticed one of the artifacts on display. And he eyes the jewelry curiously, there was something off about it. And he brought his mouth to his chin thoughtfully, a rather contemplative expression on his face as he slowly looked over the necklace. It was gorgeous and a very interesting piece, he was glad it had been polished extremely well, but there was something missing and that's when he realized the damn person forgot to put out the earrings with the display. And he could feel his irritation grow, how could someone be so incompetent as to do such a thing. And that's when he hear the zoom of his camera and slowly rose from his crouched position of observation. Hmmm . . . someone was watching him? That's rather new. He mused to himself, and that's when he found himself being approached by a handsome young man that seemed to be around his age, and he could see the rose colored glasses and the way he adjusted his lighter colored coat.

He couldn't really appreciate the handsome man as he was agitated that one of his workers slacked off tonight, and that he'd have to be letting them go - and plus if someone from corporate came that could sully his impeccable record at this establishment and leave him embarrassed. Ironic, the thief wanting a good record from the place he was to steal from. He hasn't really been paying attention until the stranger commented on the painting.

" I would say it's quite beautiful too." He said rather softly, admiring the painting, " and also rather special, a gift from an overseas doner." He said as he took in the artwork, and the rather lovely brushstrokes of the classical oil painting. It was also a rather expensive piece, one he would've probably stolen if he didn't work here.

He then nodded in agreement about the painting be pinned to the wall, " Hm. Not all paintings, but yes the important ones surely do ." He said rather smoothly, and he would've continued if he weren't for the smirk he got from the male - and then the comment and it's suggestiveness. He could feel a blush creep up his face, as parts of his exposed neck and his cheeks, all the way up to his ears turned a light red color. The heat of such a blush warming him up and causing his heart to beat a bit more rapidly, he was at a lost for words. He never was one to take praise or affection well but flirting? He always ended up flustered even from a simple comment. Damnit, he was a grown man - one who's being in bed with others before so why was he flustered by a simple comment. He gave a sort of embarrassed chuckle as he tried to divert the attention from his face and swiftly went back to looking at the jewelry. He cleared his throat and composed himself.

"Not going to lie, that caught me off guard." He said with a small coy giggle as he covered his mouth and stepped closer to the male saying, "here I was stressed out about having to fire an employee for messing up this display, and then such a flirtatious remark came from you. How interesting." He said eyeing the male with a tilt of his head. It was a playful jest, an invitation of sorts but he wouldn't exactly say that aloud would he, no.

"I was on my way to the Maljot Hall Of Jade's to make sure all the pieces are on display. Care to join me?" He says casually as he starts walking in the direction. In honesty, he knew he was going to show him the jade, but it was also the best jamming area in the museum - not to mention, hidden away from camera so whoever was watching wouldn't be able to see them for a while.

" Also, how rude of me. My name is Leighton Poe. And you are...?" He said asking the male before him. And he walked evenly and with power and purpose through the museum to head towards the Hall Of Jades.

Edited at October 5, 2022 09:49 PM by Spellbound
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 5, 2022 10:48 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Brosc | 23 | Male | Pansexual

Biting his lip as he watched the woman— whom he realized most likely was not a woman and it was wrong for him to assume so, Brosc took the time to look at her properly for the mission’s sack and because the person before him was pleasing to the eyes. They both matched attire and the person standing next to him looked up at Brosc with soft green eyes and an awkward smile as they chuckled nervously. God, the sound of his chuckle was adorable especially as his face grew red with embarrassment. Brosc took the time to look over their every inch and stopped as he stared at their neck, recognizing the heart shaped birthmark instantly. Although Brosc had no idea how the shorter person identified, he could tell that they were born male and that they somehow not only looked like Brosc’s old friend but had the exact same birthmark. It was… probably just a coincidence, right?

Brosc was pulled from his thoughts of his old friend as the man— who he assumed was a man for the time being but was prepared to change his thoughts at a moment’s notice if Brosc was corrected— cleared his throat, seemingly to calm his mind as a faint blush still dusted his soft looking skin. Brosc watched with amusement as the man shuffled closer to him and turned his posture so that he was facing the man more. His laughter was intoxicating and Brosc could not help but lean slightly closer in hopes of hearing more.

“I am glad that I interest you then,” Brosc chuckled softly, smiling as he looked the man up and down again. The man tilted his head in a coy and inviting manner and Brosc could not help but smirk in return. “As interesting as I may be, I would suggest you remain open minded to your employees.” Brosc gave a lighthearted chuckle as he looked at the necklace. “I know I am often forgetful so I suppose I can sympathize with them!”

Brosc could hear Vivs’s camera zooming in and out at the man’s suggestion and as Brosc studied the necklace and came up with an answer to his suggestion. There were probably no cameras in that hall, hence Vivs concern, but if this man truly was a thief, Brosc could not risk the lead nor the chance to discern if this man truly was the Jade Thief. Even if he was not, the man was hot as fuck so it would probably be worth it.

Sorry, Vivsy, but I have to do this.

“I would be honored,” Brosc replied as he smiled and looked back at the man. “I have never been to this museum before so I would love it if you could show me around a little.” Brosc followed quickly behind the man although, as much as he hated to admit it, the man walked far too fast for him ever to keep up in stride even though Brosc had much longer legs. “Leighton Poe? What a pretty name!” One that you completely and obviously fabricated, but still. It's a nice name with a few nice allusions. Brosc’s suspicion of the person only grew but his expression never faltered or changed. “My name is Brosc. It’s a very… odd name, believe me, I know.” Brosc chuckled awkwardly before he was finally able to keep stride with the smaller man. “Now, I know this is a museum, but—” Brosc’s hand gently grazed against the others as he walked closer to this so-called “Leighton”— “do you think I am allowed to touch the most beautiful artwork here?”

Vivs zoomed in once but it was clear they were too tired with Brosc to complain further, choosing to let the man go while probably groaning and complaining to Lizzie. Just picturing it normally would have made Brosc smile, but he was supposed to be flirting with this hot guy so smiling randomly might be seen as a bit odd.

“So, if I may ask,” Brosc prompted, tilting his head as he seemed to be already waiting for how “Leighton” would respond, “why would someone like you choose to work in a museum?” Brosc debated in his head if he should start pressing into Leighton to test him and Brosc shook his head, clicking his tongue as he came to a conclusion and decided to apply a bit of pressure and see his reaction. “I am sure you have heard about the increase in thefts in art museums just like this one? So many works of art that will never be recovered…. Isn’t it a shame?” Brosc shook his head again and turned to Leighton with a genuinely worried expression. “It must be scary to work here for you. Many workers are blamed by employers for the thefts or even attacked by thieves themselves. Working in a museum is becoming more dangerous than it ought to be if you ask me.”

That’s sure rich coming from a hit man.

Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 6, 2022 12:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

" Hm. You're very interesting. " Tatsuya simply spoke with a shrug, and he had to look at the man for a moment when he chuckled. It reminded him of his old friend, one who had such carefree laughter and a blinding smile. Not mentioning even the smirk was similar, but it couldn't possibly be him. They just seemed similar to him. He gave a small frown at the response to his employees, and a little annoyed huff, " I didn't get to become manager by making mistakes. And besides what if a client came here, wanting to donate and they find a mismatching set or their donation isn't fully on display? That sends a bad message, and as the manager - I have to make sure everything moves smoothly and efficiently, and without a hitch. I am open-minded with them, and rather lenient, but the employee that was handling this display has really been out of line as late and been irking my nerves. And have been warned on multiple occasions about his lax attitude, so he's out of chances, and even then I don't usually give such room for mistakes. It's inefficient." He spoke a bit annoyed by the matter.

He raised a brow at the man as he gave a chuckle and responded as he said, " Well, when you're dealing with earrings that are worth more than 9 - 10 million dollars then you can't be lenient. Especially when you're the one to have to write a report about the missing artifact, and not to mention it looks sketchy considering it has a hefty insurance policy that the museum will be payed if the earrings were lost. " and he gave a rather frustrated sigh at the situation. And he could hear the zooming of the camera at his suggestion of showing the stranger the Jade Hall. And he made a mental note that this was probably the person who had been keeping his eye on him. He looked directly at the camera annoyed by the sound, they could at least be subtle about the camera work, he grumbled inwardly. His narrowed and annoyed expression changed when he was addressed by the stranger again, and he rather exited to show him around the museum. Ironic, after all he was a thief but he did have some sense of honor. And this was his museum that he adored.

" I'm glad you would like a tour. " he said honestly , he didn't mind walking around with such a good looking male and not worrying about his employees. And he gave a small chuckle at the concession of not being around here , " many foreign tourists come to visit this museum. It's the second most historical and well stocked museums in the area. We specialize in Jade artifacts along with some galleries dedicated to artwork and then others to jewelry and ceramics." He explains about the museum, a soft genuine smile as he pointed and showed him the different areas as they walked together.

At the compliment to his name he blinked a bit and gave an embarrassed smile, "Oh, thank you. I never I have received many compliments about my name, so thanks." And he gave a soft hum, he was about to say more but what he said next caused him to literally look at him sharply as if he had whiplash, "Brosc?" He repeated in shock and damn well nearly breathless. Could it be? No, it couldn't . . . right? And he gave a small sigh saying, "No, no it's not odd." He quickly said, and he hesitantly reached his hands out to him, but he pulls them back in a sort of somber manner saying, "I had a friend named Brosc, reminds me of you actually," he said as he looked at the man with a sort of sad expression, " always had a dumb, dopey grin on his face. Always had some sort of flirtatious comeback and very fashionable. Wore rose-gold a lot, and one of his favorite sweets was strawberry cake." His voice spoke softly, sort of reminiscent of his old friend, " I wonder if he ever got my letters." He spoke to not one in particular but it was still audible for this "Brosc" to hear. And he returned the awkward chucked and rubbed his wrists nervously, a habit that he seemed to not be able to break.

And he had to owlishly blink at the compliment and subtle contact. And he could feel the familar heat flooding his face again, dammit - why was this man so smooth? It was quite infuriating. And he was rendered speechless to the flirt, and had to look at him with a small, hmm? When he mentioned about asking him a question. He was curious as to what was about to be asked. As for the first part he said, " Hmm. Ancient and priceless things were always an interest of mine when younger. From myths and legends of grand and powerful treasures that had magical properties to so-called missing treasures and such. It's always fun to go try and find them and bring them back. I would've went into paleontology but there is too much division and argument between them and I don't have the energy to prove them wrong, so artwork it was." He replied.

He then raised a brow at his next line of questioning. " That's three questions" , he replied a bit sassily but holding a good nature, " and really? Hadn't heard." and he was partially honest in that regard, he had been in the nearby town where he used to work but he was the one doing the thievery and had moved here to his house. And settled in here for a bit and got this job, "Hm, it is a shame. However anything can be recovered. It's just a manner of where and how hard you look. And not to mention do you really think the big wigs care if a priceless painting went missing and they could line their pockets with billions in profit? To them it's a way to be more greedy than they already are."

And at the worried expression he gave a small teasing smile saying, "Aw, worried for me, now are we? Don't worry I can take care of myself quite well if need to. The only good thing I can say about my parents is they let me take defense classes, so I can handle myself. And it's not that scary, after all thieves aren't bold to come steal in the daytime, why do you think they come at night when it's just a few guards to evade. And the employers blaming employees for no reason? " he gave a dismissive chuckle, " lawsuit for defamation of character especially if they have no proof. And what thief would harm people, they're a thief not a killer." He said with a raised brow.

And they soon arrived at the Jade Hall where there wasn't anyone in but the beautiful displays shimmered beautifully around them. And Tatsuya looked around happily at the sparkly and shiny jade pieces and jewelry. "Our most popular collection, surprising that it isn't full of people like it usually is. I think they did a fine job polishing everything. The glimmer is quite pretty."

Edited at October 6, 2022 12:58 PM by Spellbound
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 6, 2022 04:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Brosc chuckled softly as he nodded to Leighton’s words. “I supposed I cannot blame you then, can I?” Brosc replied with a smile, glancing back to him. “That employee sounds rather frustrating to deal with and I am sure that having a rumor spread about a thief could be quite damning for this establishment.”

Leighton seemed to be excited to show him around so it made sense for him to be a manager. Maybe this man was not the thief Brosc was looking for? He seemed to have such a genuine smile on his face as he spoke and Brosc could not help but wear a dopey smile as he watched the man gush about the museum. With how similar the man looked to Suya, Brosc could— No, no. Absolutely not. It still frustrated him that Suya was on his mind now, in the middle of an important mission. Normally Brosc was much more focused, picking up the slightest change in voice or expression in response to a question to verify his thoughts, but now his mind was scrambled all because of a pretty boy who looked similar to an old friend of his.

Why am I such a mess?

Brosc was caught off guard when the man before him seemed so surprised by his name but smiled as the man did not confirm Brosc fear that the man hated his name. Why should he care about this man’s opinions of his name? Although something worse than the man thinking Brosc’s name came to light; the man knew so much about Brosc. Despite claiming that he knew another man named Brosc, too many of the details lined up for it to not be him.

This had to be Suya, right...?

Please, I want it to be him but for the love of all things good do not make him the thief!

“I think you would have been a paleontology protege with the amount of information you have given me so far,” Brosc replied softly and genuinely but laughed when Suya— no, not Suya, Leighton— pointed out that Brosc had asked three questions. Despite not giving any visible reaction, Brosc's mind was reeling. There was no way this could possibly be Suya...? And even if it was Suya there was no way he would have wanted to write to Brosc in the first place. Even though Brosc had so many doubts, the amount of coicindences were piling up. Maybe... no. There was no way right? As much as Brosc wanted it to be true that this was Suya, he prayed to God that it was not him so that this would not be the target he was meant to kill. “I guess you’re right!” Leighton brought up all good points and Brosc was only able to nod at his insightful comments. Normally Brosc could make people a bit on edge and would then be able to tell if they were the person he was meant to kill especially if there was no photo or name attached to the kill, but he assumed his head was not in it to properly interrogate his victims. “I honestly did not know that. Glad I do not have to keep worrying about you from now on, but I am sure you will find ways in my head in other ways.”

As they entered the Jade Hall, Brosc had to admit that he was not short of amazed by what he saw both in Leighton's geniue and hyper delight and the jade itself. Placed under glowing cases lit with white blasts of light behind thick glass displays, Jade of all sizes and hues stretched out along velvet stands with name cards with information in front of it. Even though Brosc did not fancy jade, he preferred rose-gold and pink and orange over everything, it was truly a sight to behold.

“Wow… I have never really been fortunate enough to see jade like this up close!!” Brosc marveled with genuine joy despite already seeing jade a plethora of times. Brosc still stood behind Leighton and pressed closer behind him to the point where he brushed against the man as he leaned down to get a closer look over the man’s shoulders. “It’s… I’m at a loss for words! I guess I can understand now why thieves like the Jade Thief only steal this stuff!”

The Jade Thief did not steal only jade. If Brosc’s informant was right, the Jade Thief was supposed to be robbing the place soon and the Jade Thief was his target. If this person was the Jade Thief, maybe they might let slip the real reason on how the thief got their notorious nickname.

Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 6, 2022 07:21 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The young man had to give a giggle at the excitement of "Brosc" looking at the jade together with him. He was happy to sharing something like this with a person who appreciated it. And he had to give a rather long look at the male. He noticed that the hair was pinker than usual and a bit longer than he remembered. But he had those same pretty eyes, and he had to realize that this was the same man he had grown up with : this was the real Brosc. Brosc Sloan. And he had to wonder, what exactly was his business here. He had to marvel at his looks for a moment, and if he was staring he didn't know, but he did manage to tear away his eyes for a moment before responding, " Jade is so prettier up close. Especially when polished and shined, and they way it just shimmers under the light. It quite a sight to see. Isn't it?" He said a bit whistfully as he looked at the jewelry.

What he wasn't expecting was Brosc come directly behind him and press ever so slightly into him. A distinct floral scent coming from him, yeah that couldn't be anyone but his Brosc. That man always smelled like a garden when he was younger, it was kind of endearing. But he could feel himself growing red from the contact, the heat flooding his face immensely. Especially since they were so close together, and it was a rather suggestive and intimate look. And he couldn't help but imagine what it would lead to, possibly him against a wall? Or somewhere else. Shit, he could feel his brain malfunctioning from here, and if steam could be coming from how red his face was then it would. The sexual frustration was real, and so was the temptation to just kiss him right then and their. And it didn't help that the man had leaned over to whisper in his ear, his lips brushing softly against his ear as the body heat from him made him feel warmer and even more flustered than he was. And he could see exactly how red he was in the clean glass and he was truly a sight to see.

"Hm. Well, I would say the thief has good taste." He said with a rather breathless chuckle. One as if hiding it behind something, and then a sigh before smoothly moving over so his brain could function, his face still red, "Mhm, interesting you say that. I would say that everything isn't as it seems. Haven't you considered the possibility that the Jade Thief isn't stealing just to steal, but is rather in fact looking for something? With a purpose. After all haven't the police not even caught a real photo of them." He said with an innocent shrug. It was true, he was the thief. And he was searching for a rather special artifact that was lost from his family, ages ago.

He would've said more but his phone rang, " Excuse me. I have to take this." And he picked up with a formal tone saying, " Hello, Mr. Yamada. How May I be of assistance?" And he listened to the voice, " A conference, for a possible promotion, sir? Senior Managerial position? And my season report" He said his voice getting more exited and he bobbed his head as he paced and talked, " Yes, sir. I was at the museum overseeing the workers and making sure everything was up to par. As soon as I reach my home I will be on the meeting and have my presentation prepared. Thank you so much for this opportunity."

He hung up and gave a smile to Brosc saying, " Sorry I have to cut this short. Just got a promotion, and I need to make sure of my presentation. So I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here and have a good night." He said with a simple smile as he made his way to the door and then with a sly grin he spoke, "Don't be a stranger Sloan." And he hoped that would clue his friend in into his identity. He then texted his driver to be ready outside for him, and so as he made his way to the front of the building he saw his ride pull up and then he swiftly got in the car, and then was on his way home.

═══ ⟮✿⟯ ═══

Tatsuya had aced his presentation, and he was praised by his colleagues and the board. Not to mention he was now the Senior Manager of the Museum, meaning he had more authority and reach within the museum. He thought it appropriate to celebrate his success at the newest and hottest bar and club in town, "The Black Pearl" a real exclusive club where only those with the coin and looks could be accepted. And he thought it appropriate to go in with his regular looks. So he sported his naturally strawberry-blonde hair and violet eyes. He sported black eyeliner with a smoky eye with a little red to it, and a black cropped top, with flared black and white bell bottom plants and black heels. His hair was resting loosely around him and manicured with oils and other treatments to make the sheen and glossiness even better.

The club was quite a sight. The glasses and drinks were even premium, the music was blaring loud and it was quite exciting . He was dancing around with strangers and enjoying himself. His card was ready and he the drinks were flowing freely. He felt himself floating in cloud nine and everything was so blissful as he enjoyed his night with an appreciative smile on his face. There was a rather cute guy that he was dancing with His name as Nico or something like that. The guy had long black hair and rather alluring blue eyes, and he made sure to keep him close for the night. And he was bummed out when the guy left just when the party was getting fun.

He made his way to the bar, and ordered a " Sparkling Cherry Bomb ". It was a carbonated sparkling pink colored rosé that was the flavored with cherries and strawberries being a salted ring and a wedge of lemon around it. It was such a tasty drink, and he found himself humming as he made his way to the restroom for a break from the party. He opened the door and found himself in a rather plush and luxurious restroom. He propped himself up on the counter, his legs dancing off of it and he took a swig of his drink.

Edited at October 6, 2022 10:41 PM by Spellbound
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 7, 2022 08:09 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

A small percentage of the total population, Brosc was sure that it was anywhere from five to ten percent-ish, had extraordinary powers. Some of them were barely useful like being able to see more colors or being able to smell vanilla, and only vanilla, from a mile away, but others… certain others are even more special. With abilities such as manipulating metal, bending blood, and changing one’s body, Brosc was one of the few with really strong powers. Unlike most people, Brosc was able to train his powers more so even though his power seems odd on the surface, it is incredibly useful in many ways. Go figures that not only is he a hit man but also a non-normie. It made it a lot easier to get away with things though.

Because of the fact that his power was… weird to say the least, he could definitely tell just where Leighton’s mind was drifting. To put it more bluntly, Brosc could tell that Leighton was horny as fuck and Brosc could not help but smirk at this fact. Just by pressing into him, Leighton’s thoughts were buzzing with lust and Brosc was so close to riling him up more. Afterall, his neck looked so smooth and his lips— fuck— he wanted to kiss them. Brosc opened his mouth to tease Leighton some more, but was cut off as Leighton finally spoke, the reflection of his bright red face still fogging up the glass that separated them both from the jade.

Brosc’s suspicions of the man in front of him only rose from his response. It was definitely not something most people would suggest and Brosc was unable to help his suspicions. Of course the one time Brosc was able to score someone who looked like Suya— who Brosc was almost entirely certain that it was Suya— he was most likely either the Jade Thief themself or working for the—

Wait…, I got a fucking brilliant idea.

Before Brosc could think more about how to put his newfound plan into action, Leighton pulled away to take a call. Brosc gave a tiny huff and made a small pout with his lips, tilting his head as he watched Leighton. He even walked like Suya whenever Suya got excited or needed to think. Despite all the evidence, Brosc was still hesitant to label him as Suya, but even if he was not Suya, he was fucking adorable.

“Go get the promotion then!” Brosc said with a soft chuckle, waving him off. “Don’t apologize! That’s a big opportunity!” Brosc chuckled and looked away from Leighton. “I’ll try to enjoy myself to the best of my ability but it will be hard without someone as gorgeous as you around.” Before Brosc could say anymore or ask the man for his number, he said something that froze his feet to the floor: “Don’t be a stranger, Sloan.”

So he does remember me.

Brosc was only able to smile as he looked at Suya, who he was now 100% certain that it was, as the man called him by his last name and walked off. Brosc watched him leave— definitely not staring at any point in particular of Suya as he did— and smiled a dorkish and dumb smile.

He actually does remember me…!

“Hey Vivs,” Brosc muttered, tightly gripping his one-way radio set on his ear to speak into it, “I think I have a new lead that we can use to take down a lot of bad people and make a lot of cash from it.”

~~~~~

“It’s a little risky…,” Lizzie admitted as she walked down the street beside Brosc, folding her arms as she thought.

“A little?” Vivs sounded outraged, this being the first time in a long time that Vivs rose their voice with Lizzie. They walked a few paces ahead of the both of them but walked backwards so that they could face the two while they talked. “Lizzie, he would be walking into the lion’s den and, frankly, I don’t want my friend to die because he is too much of an idiot to realize how stupid his—” they looked to be suppressing themself from rolling their eyes as they made air quotes with their bruised hands— “‘plan’ is!”

“Hey, I think you’re just overreacting a little…!”

“And I thought you were the sensible one, Liz!! Honestly, I should probably be the last person on Earth to take care of children and yet I have to babysit your asses constantly! Do you know how hard it is to—”

Aaaand tuning you out, Vivsy.

Brosc rolled his eyes at Vivs as they kept monologuing, thankfully able to zone out on their voice that, despite speaking with such hate and speed, was such a common occurrence that Brosc could doze off to it if it were not for the fact that Brosc was walking. The audacity of Vivs’s statements was incredible but not nearly as incredible as the speed at which they talked. It was surprising that, in spite of their short stature, they managed to have a mouth so big that their mouth was all you saw of them. One could have easily mistaken them for a child too, especially since they looked like a middle school goth kid who was trying— and failing— to be cool. With a pixie cut for their black and purple hair and black leather clothes with sharp spikes and edges, Vivs looked to be the exact opposite of Lizzie’s and Brosc’s current attire.

As Brosc glanced sympathetically over to Lizzie who was just watching her gremlin drone on and on, Brosc was able to take a better look at her clothes: a bright red and shimmering dress that dripped down low on her chest, exposing more of her ivory skin, as her entire back would be revealed if it were not for the semi-translucent black shawl she had around her. Lizzie’s hair was down, an unusual sight since her black, straight hair was always pulled back into a ponytail or a bun. Brosc, meanwhile, was just wearing a black, cropped turtleneck with a boob window and some tight pants on as well that he had changed into at his apartment as he explained his plan. He wore a plethora of rose gold jewelry to make up for the lack of pink or pink-like colors in his outfit. Brosc would have worn more but they were—

“Oi, Berry Boy!” Vivs hissed, folding their arms as they stopped in front of him. “Are you even listening??”

“Huh? What? Oh uhh, yeah yeah totally,” Brosc said, trying to play dumb. “Absolutely heard every last bit of your rant which I totally and thoroughly listened to.”

“I am gonna be honest, I zoned out once you started comparing us to the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz again,” Lizzie chuckled softly. Vivs stared at the two of them with narrowed eyes before huffing and folding their arms as they turned sharply away from Brosc and Lizzie.

“Here I am— trying to be a good person who cares about their friends, mind you!— and you both ignore me!! You both are pricks.”

“But we’re your pricks now, bitch,” Brosc laughed, ruffling their hair which caused them to snap away from Brosc’s touch and rapidly fix their hair like a sewer monster scampering away from light.

“And you know you love us too!~” Lizzie giggled, throwing her arms around the goth who shriveled at the touch.

“I hate you!!”

“You looooooove us!~”

“Fuck off!!”

“Vivs, just embrace it! The longer you struggle the longer it continues!!” Brosc called after them as he walked ahead.

Vivs struggled in Lizzie’s grasp for a long while as Brosc waited impatiently while standing in front of the bouncer who glared down evilly at him. The bouncer must have been a non-normie because goddamn there is no one a human can be that muscular and hot. Brosc glanced away from the hot bouncer in time to see Vivs grumbling under their breath and Lizzie finally letting go with a giggle before trotting after Brosc.

“Hey, Maurice! How’s it hanging??” Lizzie giggled, using sign language as she spoke to the guy. Lizzie had the innate ability of somehow being the person to always know a guy in every field of work— you need someone who knows electrical wiring? She knows a gal out in Brooklyn. A mortician? Please, she knows three! Hell, Brosc would not be surprised if the goddamn President was a friend of her cousin’s or something— and also put people at ease when they see her. The bouncer, who looked like he would have choked Brosc out only a moment ago, gave a small smile to her as he signed sometime back, his fingers moving quickly with excitement. “Good to hear! Hey, let me know if you and the Miss need another date night because those kids are a blast to be around!” The man smiled and nodded, replying in sign language before motioning for the three of them to walk on through. “Thaaaanks Maurice! I owe you, man!” As soon as the three of them were in, Lizzie grabbed Brosc’s and Vivs’s hand with a mischievous grin. “Come on! Let’s go get fucked up tonight!!”

Brosc laughed and Vivs was too embarrassed by their hand being grabbed to respond before what felt like in a blink of an eye, they were by the bar ordering drinks in stools by the bar. The music was blaring and the lights made it hard to see faces but goddamn if the drinks were not good. Even Vivs, the person of the group that usually had to be the responsible one and drive the two drunkards home, was indulging in some neon drink that left a stain on their black lipstick. Downing the rest of his sunrise colored drink that tasted like strawberries and heaven, Brosc wiped the corner of his mouth.

“I’ll be right back!” Brosc yelled over the music to the two beside him.

“What??” Vivs asked.

“I said I’ll be right back!!”

“What?!”

I said—”

“I heard you the first time, dumbass!” Vivs snickered, sticking their tongue out. Vivs made no sense when they were tipsy. Brosc flipped them off before returning to the bathroom.

I love a good party but holy fuck do I need a break already…

Pushing open the bathroom door, Brosc froze as his eyes met a familiar face. Suya. Christ, without all the wigs and other get up and even in the dankness of the club bathroom, Suya looked gorgeous.

“So… you come here often cutie?~” Brosc muttered, stalking over to Suya with a smirk, taking the time to look him over especially as his torso was so exposed. Brosc dragged his fingers along the bathroom sink counter before stopping just before Suya's thigh Brosc studied Suya for a moment before blocking Suya in by placing his other hand on Suya's other side so there was no way for Suya to escape. "You're looking real good right now..."

Edited at October 7, 2022 08:37 PM by Determined_Wolf
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 7, 2022 08:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tatsuya

The young man had been in the restroom for a while in the counter taking small sips from his drink, and humming softly to the music playing in the restroom. His finger drumming for the beat as he bobbed along a bit, every person that came in he managed to keep his cat-like eyes on them. There were many different many people that came in and some were pretty interesting to look at. First was a man with blue hair that was put up in a bun and he was dressed in a rather business casual, he was the bartender he realized. Mica was his name, and the man observed him with light green eyes in amusemet, and he spoke to him with a medium voice tone, "Such a pity a pretty thing like you is enjoying that drink all alone and in the bathroom of all places." He hummed as he dried his hands, " where did that man you were dancing with go? I hope he hasn't left, because if so he is an absolute fool of a man to leave such a treasure alone. Whenever you're ready for a refill Cherry , just let me know and I got you." He said with a wink before walking out the restroom.

Tatsuya hummed softly with a small smile at the sentiment and compliments. The next people that came in was a rather handsy pair of patrons. The two being so engrossed in their own lustful behavior that they didn't notice the man watching them with an arched eyebrow. The two softly giggling as they kissed each other. And Tatsuya not feeling like hearing or seeing someone get banged in the restroom decided to be a little shit. He gave a rather noticeable cough, and he watched as the two looked at him with wide eyes. One being a taller blonde and the other rather tall, but just a bit shorter black and blonde haired male. Both having tan skin with the blond being a bit darker. They gave him an embarrassed and flustered looks, and he gave a soft chuckles.

" They have private rooms upstairs just go ask for one. Better than fucking in a bathroom stall." He said in a rather amused tone of voice.

The two gave soft giggle and thank yous before exiting the restroom. He hoped they enjoyed themselves, and he felt rather salty - after all he wanted to take that guy from earlier home, but the bastard was a early leaver. He wasn't that much fun. He took an aggressive swig of his drink, and that's when he heard the door open again. And that's when he saw a familiar face, and he had to say he lit up a bit as he gave a small smile at seeing him. The glass still on his lips, the black lipstick leaving a bit of a mark on the glass as he drank. The man called him a cutie and stalked forward, and rather definitively trapped him in his position on the counter and he wasn't exactly complaining . His head was buzzing with rather sinful thoughts at the moment and he put his drink behind him and decided to act on his impulses.

"Looking good am I?" He said silkily, his voice dripping with amusement and a bit of lust, and he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Brosc's neck and gently brought him closer, and wrapped one of his legs around him while letting the other dangle as he said, " I would have to say the same about you Sloan." He said with a giggle and then he grew serious for a moment, " I'm mad that you didn't respond to my letters, but that's okay, you're here now." And he leaned forward more until their lips were barely brushing against each other, " mmmhm, do you know when we were younger I dreamed of kissing you against a wall once. How thoughtful of you to indulge me."

And with that he pressed his lips against Brosc's. It was one of those sweet, soft innocent kisses - gentle and refreshing. His scent of flowers and the taste of the strawberry drink against his lips sent little buzzes of happiness to him. It was rather euphoric. And that's when he pulled away and looked at Brosc with a flirtatious smile, "You're hotter than I remember. And god's you were a little shit in that library, you know what you did when you stood behind me." He said, his face a little bit red from the alcohol but also at remembering his thoughts about what he did. And he gave a soft hum as he went to kiss him again, this one was searing ; one that indicated his desire and lust, it was telling that he had wanted to do this for a long time.

The kiss was also passionate and rather demanding. The scent and taste of the strawberries and flowers flooding his senses, no invading them addictively, and he pressed harder and kissed him longer. His fingers moved to the males hair and curled in them gently, the soft feeling was pleasing to him as he pulled back from the kiss. Seeing that some of his lipstick had smeared on the male, he gave a small hum of approval, and he twisted around rather flexibly as he checked to make sure the smear on him wasn't too bad, not realizing the rather tempting view he had given his companion, and then he decided he looked okay and focused back on kissing the hell out of Brosc. And so he decided to pepper soft and gentle kisses along his neck, and teasingly graze his teeth along his neck as well, his breath warm and gentle. Soon he decided to bite, and nip at his neck, only sucking a bit to leave a little trail of bites that couldn't be hidden at the moment.

He was rather satisfied with his work, and decided to sart nibbling on his ear a bit and taking a break for a moment he decided to tease a little, knowing it would rile him up if he remembered well, " Hm, you looked so cute when you were dissapointed I left earlier. It was almost as if you wanted to ask me to stay." He said devilishly close to his ear before gracing his vision, his eyes an intoxicating lavender that were full of lust and teasing and his lips a bit smeared, but pulled in a teasingly flirtatious grin. And he gently grabbed his chin to give the male a full view of his beauty, " all you have to do is ask, baby. You know I'm yours, if you don't think I am why don't you take me for a ride if you dare." And he whispered the words with a half-lidded look and flirtatious smile , and then pulled him closer and locked lips with him again.

Edited at October 7, 2022 09:19 PM by Spellbound
Spellbound x Determined Wolf | Thief X Bounty HunterOctober 7, 2022 11:21 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Brosc was not prepared for Suya to say any of what he said but every word felt like heaven. His mind was so scattered as he desperately wanted to kiss him already. Just Suya wrapping a leg around Brosc’s waist and his arms around Brosc’s neck was more than Brosc could ever have asked for as a kid. Christ, most people never held any power over Brosc but Suya could tell him the sky was pink and Brosc would have believed him.

“Kinda hard to respond to letters I never got, but I am making up for lost time now, aren’t I?” Brosc muttered, entranced by Suya’s lips already as he chuckled at Suya’s final comment about when they were younger. There was no way— Suya, the guy who had everyone wrapped around his finger— actually liked Brosc let alone thought that about him. Those thoughts were things that Brosc was sure only he felt about Suya, not the other way around. “You know I aim to please…~”

As Suya’s lips connected with Brosc’s, it was an explosion of emotions despite the gentle nature of the kiss. He tasted sweet and the colorful alcoholic drink that Suya had set behind him still lingering on his lips and Brosc could swear he felt sparks ignite through his whole body as he inched closer. Brosc scooted closer as Suya pulled away, unable to help but grow closer in hopes of getting more before Suya spoke. Brosc gave a fake gasp and placed a hand dramatically on his heart. “Me? What could I have possibly done in the museum?~” Brosc was briefly caught off guard as Suya pulled him back into a kiss and one than was more heated and passionate. Placing his hand on Suya’s waist to pull him closer as the kiss grew to an intensity with Suya that Brosc had only had dreams about.

Brosc was still trapped in a daze when Suya broke away from his lips, barely having his senses only partly returned to him before— goddamn— Suya turned around to look at himself in the mirror and Brosc was able to catch a glimpse of Suya’s ass and the clothes really did them justice, unable to stop himself from licking his lips. Brosc opened his mouth to comment as his hand slid further down Suya, but the only thing that left his mouth was a shaky sigh. Gripping Suya tighter, Brosc placed his face in the crook of Suya’s neck to hide his face as he tried his best to control himself. It took Brosc every ounce of willpower to not bite Suya or take his clothes off or— Yeah, Brosc probably should have chosen a much more private spot to do this.

Fuck, Suya should not be allowed to be this hot…

Brosc was finally given a break when Suya stopped biting and attacking his neck. Suya nibbling his ear was still a feeling that made Brosc weak in his knees as he pressed closer to Suya. Suya soon pulled Brosc’s face to meet his velvety purple eyes that were laced in lust. Brosc was not able to even utter a response before he was pulled back into another kiss.

“I think I might take you up on that offer…,” Brosc muttered as he briefly pulled away from the kiss, his mind traveling as the proposition Suya suggested and a hand navigating to hook his fingers into Suya’s pants. Grinding into him, Brosc smirked as he concocted ways to get back at Suya. Tightly knotting his free hand in Suya’s hair, Brosc pulled him back into the rough kiss. “You taste so good…” Brosc sighed in between kisses as he licked his lips which quickly twisted into a smirk before biting Suya’s lips and diving in for more kisses. Brosc involuntarily began tugging down Suya’s pants trailing his kisses down to his neck. “This is for biting me earlier…” Brosc said with a growl before sinking his teeth harshly and suddenly into his neck, dragging his tongue over the fresh wound he made and peppering it with so many kisses. “For someone who was picturing pinning me to the wall, you would sure as hell look a lot better marked up and under me~”

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us