Wolf Play : Wolf Pride X saratank
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Wolf Pride X saratankSeptember 27, 2022 05:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but feel free to follow along~
~~
Luna
Alpha Female to Rivercrest Pack
Luna is pure white with deep blue eyes, a little more on the slender side, but not too skinny
4 years old
~~
Fang
Fighter in Rivercrest
3 years old Male
Fang is pitch black with golden yellow eyes. He is bulkier than most males in the pack, but not the largest
Wolf Pride X saratankSeptember 27, 2022 05:58 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo
Custom-GSD.png
Alpha Male of The Eastern Mountain Pack
Black and Brown Brindle with black facemask and black paws
3 year old male
Fighter
Beta Male and Fighter in The Eastern Mountains Pack
Cream colored wolf with black muzzle, frontal and full legs up to the stomach. He has a black stripe down his left side. He has 3 scratches on his muzzle from fighting. His right eye is blue and his left is brown.
5 years old
Sneaker
Hunter and Patroller of The Eastern Mountain Pack.
Pure obsidian male with golden eyes. He is blind in his left eye.
5 years old
Mate to Anora (Obsidian female with hazel eyes. Mother to Grunt-Male-Obsidian, Storm-Female-Obsidian, Wiggle-Male- Golden color)
Cantu
Omega of the Eastern Mountain Pack
White coat with black piebald and spots along his back, sides, flank, and legs. He also has brown markings around his eyes and sides. Has a peice of his ear nipped of for being Omega
4 years old

Edited at October 20, 2022 08:12 PM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride X saratankSeptember 28, 2022 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna sniffed the air around her as she lead the hunting party out, tracking down the elk that had been spotted by the scouts. A smile formed on the alpha female's face when she caught the scent. Even being the alpha now, she was still one of the best trackers and hunters in the pack, and would still be a hunter of her parents hadn't been killed by humans a few moons before. She still took her alpha duties seriously, but always made sure she would hunt with the pack as well. It was one thin she refused to give up.

Luna spotted an elk in the distance and motioned for Fang, Aro, her Beta, along with Kya and Nora to get into position. It was time to begin their hunt.

Wolf Pride X saratankSeptember 29, 2022 02:58 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo and Sneaker started their trek for prey. Sneaker was a really strong male and Hondo was even stronger. As they learned a few years ago that they together could take down a deer.
A bit of White flickered in the distance. Hondo turned to Sneaker and gave a nod. As they move quitly and stealthily through the bushes, they were quickly downwind. Hondo immeadiatly picked up the scent. Deer!
Hondo gave almost a silent whisper. "One my move" he yapped quietly. He studied the deer. A handsome buck with at least 10 points. He saw its huge muscles almost protruding the skin. Then he saw it, a weakness. The buck looked as though to be limping. At once Hondo pounced and started bounding towards the buck with Sneaker quickly bounding on his heels.
Wolf Pride X saratankSeptember 30, 2022 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna motioned for the hunters to start chasing the elk towards her. She knew if she landed on the shoulder, the elk would stumble, allowing the others to jump on and help weaken the creature to take down. A smirk formed on her face as she took the leap, but she made a mistake. The white coated female leaped too high, landing on the elk's back rather than on it's shoulder.

Luna cursed to herself as she gripped into the elk, feeling it move faster is it headed towards the edge of the territory. She growled as she felt the elk starting to twist and weave even more through the trees before it took a sharp left, sending her over it's right shoulder and down a ten foot cliff. She let out a pained and startled yelp as she landed, feeling pain shoot through her right shoulder.

Wolf Pride X saratankOctober 1, 2022 04:39 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo was quickly gaining on the deer, running as fast as he could. He turned his head for Sneaker to come up to his side. "Leap in 3" he panted, the were right on his hunches "2", he was getting ready to pounce "1", he jumped and Sneaker jumped. Just as it happened the buck stopped, Hondo and Sneaker fell onto his antlers, A horn went through his paw and he yelped in pain. He could hear Sneaker yelping loudly and saw that one antler went through his eye. Hondo ripped his paw out of the horn and dived down to the creatures neck. Helis teeth punctured the skin and the metallic taste of blood gushed through his mouth. He ripped back his neck and he ripped out the neck of the deer.
The deer stood for alittle, then crashed to the ground. Sneaker had luckly jumped off just in time. "Are you ok Sneaker?" He asked concerned. Blood was gushing out of his eye. "I'll be fine" Sneaker muttered. But Hondo knew he wasn't. But they dragged the deer back to their camp in silence.
Wolf Pride X saratankOctober 3, 2022 02:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna slowly looked around as she felt the pain in her shoulder growing. The white coated female stood up and sniffed the air. She smelt blood, and another pack. She became more alert as she realized she wasnt on her pack's terriotry anymore, and with her shoulder, she was unable to climb the cliff. Shaking her head she started to limp around, trying to find a way to get back to the pack.

Luna had to stop not long after as the pain from her shoulder grew too much to tolorate at the time. She found a bush to lay in as she licked her shoulder that she noticed had a small cut from when she landed. It wasnt bad enough to kill her, as long as she left it clean. She worried for her pack, and hoped none would look for her on a rival pack's territory.

Wolf Pride X saratankOctober 5, 2022 02:42 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Sneaker is your eye ok?" asked Hondo worried. Sneaker and Hondo had been best friends for along time. "Yeah, luckly is cut just above the eye." whined back Sneaker. It just at the time looked like it went through his eye. "Thats gonna leave a nasty scar." said Hondo. Just then the throbbing came back to his paw. He let out a small whine. "Alpha, are you ok?" Sneaker looked at him in a concerned way. "Its fine the pain comes and goes." Hondo said and picked up the deer in his jaws. "Lets get back, the pack is waiting."
As they walked on, Hondo was starting to smell a little bit of wolf. Hondo stopped hackles raised and his body went stiff. Another pack in my territory? He asked himself. Sneaker dropped his part of the deer. "What is it?" Said Sneaker. Then he sniffed, and his hackles rose. Just then a panicked Elk came charging at them. Blood dripped from a small wound on its neck. They dove out of the way just in time. "I think if we follow the elk's scent trail we will find that wolf." Said Hondo. He started walking off into the woods with Sneaker right behind him. "Sneaker, you stay and watch the deer, just in case another pack comes just howl." Sneaker nodded and turned back and sat on his haunches. While Hondo padded of with determinism pumping through his veins. "Whoever's in my territory is gonna learn a valuable lesson." Muttered Hondo to himself. As he padded towards the cliff.
Wolf Pride X saratankOctober 5, 2022 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna remained in the bush, trying to think of how to get back to her pack. She would need to wait until it was either dark, or until her shoulder didnt hurt her any longer, and she wasnt sure which was about to come first. She saw the elk that she and her pack had tried hunting not far off, like it was taunting her. *Of course* she thought as she placed her head on her paws.

Luna sighed as she hoped her beta would keep the pack in line long enough for her to get back, and to possibly take out another hunting party. *The pack will need it* she thought as she knew the winter coming up wouldnt be easy.

Wolf Pride X saratankOctober 6, 2022 02:51 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo paced the long scent trail of the Elk. It seemed to keep doubling back many times. He heard the snapping of branches and saw the Elk nearby. It seemed almost to be taunting something. He paced along the path, trotting at a very slow pace due to his injured paw. The scent was growing stronger. He soon came to a clearing. He started to trot faster but at the last second saw it was a cliff! He skidded on the sharp rocks but came to a stop. A few fell off the edge. Wide eyed he panted in relief. I just nearly died he thought. The scent seemed really strong now. He saw what looked like Elk hoof prints on the edge of the cliff. No way the wolf can be down there he slowly crawled up to the edge, on his belly, and peered over the edge. There laying on the ground far below layed the most beautiful wolf he had ever seen. Her pure white coat gleamed in the sunlight, her deep blue eyes looked like the most beautiful lake he could ever see. No! Don't fall in love with her! She is in your territory said a voice in the back of his head. He tried to shake his feelings off but found it hard to. She had not seemed to notice him though, and she seemed to be injured. He threw his head over the edge and barked "Hey! What are you doing in my territory?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us