Wolf Play : Burning Roses x Excisus
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
05:29:46 Cae, Blue
its gonna be a sleepless night as theyll be popping from 9pm my time :')
 kycantina
05:25:59 ky
Cae, oh god
 Caeruleum
04:37:20 Cae, Blue
its gonna be 70 labors in 4 days again, actually sobbing
 Caeruleum
04:36:23 Cae, Blue
cant believe i forgot to breed my girlies the whole game year AGAIN :(
 The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Burning Roses x ExcisusSeptember 11, 2022 09:54 PM

Burning Roses

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please don't post unless you're me or Excisus, but feel free to read along!
Burning Roses x ExcisusSeptember 11, 2022 09:58 PM

Burning Roses

Darkseeker

Give Award
Burning Roses' character(s)
Name: Omen
Species: Werewolf/Dragon
Description: Tall (6’0) and stocky, short, messy white hair with ice blue tips, light blue eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: He's generally calm and collected, thinking before he acts, often making him the voice of reason when he's hanging out with his friends. He's understanding, often trying his best to look at things from a different perspective before jumping to conclusions, making him a good person to vent to. He’s also smart, however, he can be easily distracted at times.
Other: His wolf form is about horse-sized, his fur being the same color as his hair, including the blue tips. He has an ice shard necklace that also appears on his wolf form. Due to his dragon blood, he possesses weak ice magic. His nails are painted a very light blue, both in his human form and wolf form. He has ears and a tail in human form, however, he can also hide them if needed. He often wears white dress suits and pants, along with black dress shoes. He’s part of a group that’s seeking answers as to why the government banned artifacts.

Edited at September 11, 2022 09:59 PM by Burning Roses
Burning Roses x ExcisusSeptember 13, 2022 07:29 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Alura

Species: Humanoid/Half-undead wolf

Description: 5'4 and somewhat chubby, Alura has no interest in anything that requires too much exertion. Rather plush in almost all aspects, Alura is more of a therapy friend, and uses herself as a way to comfort people with hugs. With two soft ears that stick out from her fluffy hair, Alura is very animated whenever it comes to displaying emotion. Her hair often falls in front of her face, annoying her to no avail but is too fluffy to be properly kept up. She has a poofy tail that she tries her hardest to keep up with and it can be found either curled around her leg or wagging slightly. She has a blue flower necklace that she is always seen wearing because it is a family heirloom.

Wolf Form:

Credits go to: CrackHavve on ToyHouse
Personality: Very shy and observant, Alura likes to notice the little details, rather than the bigger picture. She loves collecting flowers and has a skull mask that helps her shift better when she needs too. The mask becomes part of her face and she utilizes this to slightly intimidate others so they'll leave her alone. When she's not collecting flowers, she's studying and finding ways to harness her power of turning something dead into life. She can only do this with nature and not other life sources but she's trying.

She can hyper focus into her work a bit too much and forget her surroundings, making it too terribly easy to scare the poor girl. Very gentle and easily persuaded, Alura has been dragged into many situations where she had quite the repercussions.

Other: Can cook but not very fancy like. Prefers to clean more than anything. Likes the feel of tight clothing because she's more than proud of her curves and will show off a time or two. Wants a dog but is basically a dog herself and it's really hard to not start a conversation with them. Which looks pretty weird to most. When she's tired she no longer can function properly and becomes more laid back and forgets easily; leading her to be a bit more goofy and carefree, almost like a drunk.

Edited at September 13, 2022 07:34 PM by Excisus

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us