Wolf Play : Raelee X Dawnforest
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
05:29:46 Cae, Blue
its gonna be a sleepless night as theyll be popping from 9pm my time :')
 kycantina
05:25:59 ky
Cae, oh god
 Caeruleum
04:37:20 Cae, Blue
its gonna be 70 labors in 4 days again, actually sobbing
 Caeruleum
04:36:23 Cae, Blue
cant believe i forgot to breed my girlies the whole game year AGAIN :(
 The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 03:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wolf X dog Role play
Please put in a character sheet
Raelee: dog ( border collie)
Dawnforest: wolf
Currently no plot...

Edited at September 13, 2022 08:38 PM by Dawnforest
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 03:21 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Rush
Role: wolf
Appearance:
Rush is a powerful light grey long furred wolf with black tipped paws and pure white flecks in her thick fur. She has large golden eyes and is longer legged then many other wolves.
Personality: Calm l fierce l capable l intelligent
Rush is calm most of the time but can be very fierce. She is a capable wolf and intelligent. She prefers to do things herself. She is a lone wolf for now but every so often get access to a pack for a few days. Rush tends to move around then stay in one spot.
Dislikes: getting wet, no food, being helped,
Strengths: Very capable hunter, strong willed, calm in a crises
Weaknesses: tends to rush in head on hence the name, rarely asks for help even when she really needs it.
Relationships: none yet
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 04:04 PM

Roses Have Thorns

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Scout

Role: Border Collie

Appearance: Scout is a medium sized border collie. He has a short rust red coat with striking blue eyes. His ears stand tall and alert, always listening.

Personality: As a herding dog, Scout loves to run and chase cows on his owners land. Living on a farm with 4 other border collie and Old Man Gus, Scout feels he has to prove himself worthy. And that often gets him in trouble

Dislikes: Rain, loud noises, being scolded

Strengths: Can run long distances, very good swimmer

Weaknesses: Skittish, not brave, no survival skills

Relationships: none

Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 04:54 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rush padded through the forest trying to be as quiet as possible. Was that a hint of prey on the air? She followed the scent of was a open meadow a farm she thought is was called one of those silly things humans used instead of hunting... Yes. she could see the non wild animals and rows of weird plants. She located were the prey scent was coming from none of the big hooved animals would do... Rush spotted a thing that looked like a walking cloud a sheep? Being as quiet as she could she creeped around the wooden barrier around the animals a hole just big enough was just convinently placed... She lowered herself into the proper stalking position and stalked up to one she was almost there when there was a loud noise the sheep's head rose alertly and spotted her it took off toward the bigger animals. She growled and ran after it but it was to late it was near the big animals who were almost big enough to hurt her. She backed of and looked around....
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 05:30 PM

Roses Have Thorns

Lightbringer

Give Award
Scout was resting under the trees of the apple orchard when he got the idea to splash in the river. He waded into the water and drank. Letting the current pull him along, he closed his eyes. Peace filled him while he drifted past the fields nearing the cows and sheep. Suddenly he saw a wolf crouching near the sheep. He raced into action and instead of calling the other dogs like he was supposed to, he chase straight towards the wolf.
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 05:35 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rush heard the paws pounding the ground... great. it was one of those farm dogs.... She ran swiftly back into the forest well at least there was only one.....
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 05:38 PM

Roses Have Thorns

Lightbringer

Give Award
Scout saw the grey wolf running in the green forest. He chased as fast as he could. Know he could run for a long time, he slowed thinking he would just catch back up to the wolf. He looked up at the rapidly growing darkness descending into the forest, the grey wolf was nowhere to be found. Realizing he was lost and night was here, Scout laid under a tree and tried to rest until morning. He was almost asleep when he heard a stick snap...
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 05:39 PM

Roses Have Thorns

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at September 11, 2022 05:41 PM by Raelee
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 11, 2022 05:50 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rush looked back finally she had lost him. She knew she was in pack territory but she was to tired and hungry to care, how was she saposed to hunt for winter if all the packs took all the prey and She couldn't even get a sheep without failing? she layed down in a cave to rest for a few hours maybe she'd have more luck when darkness had fallen...

Edited at September 11, 2022 05:52 PM by Dawnforest
Raelee X DawnforestSeptember 12, 2022 05:15 AM

Roses Have Thorns

Lightbringer

Give Award
When Scout looked up from under the tree he saw he was surrounded by wolves. He quickly rose to his feet and growled, but stopped when the leader approach.
"Who are you, and why are you on our land?" the alpha growled.
Scout whimpered and relpyed,"I'm Scout and I got lost and was waiting for morning to leave."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us