The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Stxrmmix <3 x Frozen Mist 1x1September 7, 2022 10:25 PM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award
This forum is for Frozen Mist and Stxrmmix <3 to use only, please do not post in here if your not one of them. <3
-
-
-
-
Stxrmmix <3 x Frozen Mist 1x1September 7, 2022 10:49 PM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award

Starter

Zachary lied down on the stone right outside of his pack, the junkyard filled his nostrils with trash and rotting food. He sighed, getting up he jumped off the rock, padding off towards the road that led to nowhere for miles..

He looked around, pinning his ears steadily as he crossed, a semi passed as he neared the other side of the road, touching the dead grass, he looked around, growling slightly. Stupid trucks! he'd mumble, flattening himself as he made his way to a rabbit who was chewing on the grass. One by one, he stepped closer, his claws ready, his thick fur keeping him warm during the autumn breeze.

He chased and attack the rabbit, it squeaked trying to get away. Zachary bit down, picking it up by the neck, it was limp. He'd begin crossing back to the junkyard, dropping the food he had caught for himself, a young she wolf dog came up to him, her violet like eyes glimmered when she saw the prey the male had brought back. Get away from my food! He'd hunch his back and begin to snarl, scaring off the female. He begin enjoying his meal..

As night fell..

Before long, nighttime surrounded the junkyard and the canines that lived in it. This was the perfect time to leave, find another pack of his own and stop being an alpha of junkyard dogs.

Weathers POV

I stretched, waking up yawning, looking around to see a male who had brought back a rather large rabbit, walking towards him, my eyes shining as I wagged my tail, staring at the rabbit. The male snarled, grabbing his hunt, I whimpered and left, my tail tucked under. My mother always told me to be strong and brave.. Strong and brave i repeated to myself. I left the junkyard to go hunt, being trained by the alpha of this junkyard, himself.

She'd attack a rather large bird that was nearby, killing it as she dug in, enjoy her meal. She then went back with what was left for the rest of the dogs, those who lived here were either thrown out by their owners, or were strays to begin with.

Night fell rather quickly..

As nighttime fell, weather quickly went to sleep, curled up on a torn up couch, her fur matted and flea-filled. Her ears picked up a nearby noise, as she awoke she saw the large male from earlier leaving.

what exactly was he doing?

Edited at September 8, 2022 09:38 AM by Stxrmmix <3
Stxrmmix <3 x Frozen Mist 1x1September 8, 2022 11:08 PM

Frozen Mist

Darkseeker

Give Award

You know those stories about the big bad wolf? The ones that adults tell their children to make them fear those that are trying to take from you? The one where if you are not wise, you end up dead? What if I were to tell you that the story of the big bad wolf was al ie? What if it was not the wolf at fault, but those that made him that way? What if I was to tell you... that the big bad wolf was not as bad as he was deemed? What if... what if he was the good guy all along?

The forest was dark and eery. The sounds of clatting teeth could be heard over the call of ravens and crows. It was stinking here in the forest, the scent of decaying bodies was merceless as it fumigated the air. The call of the darkness was ever heavy. It brought forth death and decay, but there were a few that could survive in its depths. The ones that usually answered the call were the ones to die... those that created the call however... those were the ones to beware.

As chatter of the dark forest continued on, the sound of paws could slightly be heard. They were moving fast... way to fast. The sound of running animals over rode that of the forest and soon enough, three body came panting and screaming out of the forest. Their cream bodies were marked like coyotes, but they were larger than the normal ones. However, their pitiful cries were the same sound as a wolf that tipped the scales to the heavy end barged through the forest. Emerald eyes gleamed as brown tinted lips were pulled back over ivory colored fangs.

"Get out and stay out!" Came the canines deep voice, his fur high upon his shoulders. Blood fell from open wounds and his large body trembled in anger, but he did not follow the coyotes as they fled. Instead, the male slowly turned and stopped when the ruby eyes of his sister landed upon his body. He looked like hell had tried to take over his body, but there was nothing he could change about it. Having been raised the way he had been and then finding safety here... the male could not help the way he acted.

"Brother... its time to leave..." Her voice was soft, but the male did not want to hear her words. Shaking his head, the male licked his nose before a light sigh escaped his lips. Thinking on her words for a while, the male let the moons silver light to touch his body before he just nodded. Out of the two of them, he was always the one to make the decisions for it was safer that way. But now.. now she was right he would guess.

Turning, he just started to walk from the dark forest. His mind was set, but soon his eyes could see a lone tree. They had been walking miles upon miles to a destination they could remember. Seeing the hanging tree, both wolves trotted to it before they sat down. Leaning on her brother, the albino female sighed and closed her ruby colored eyes. It was still night out here, but the moon was no longer in the center of the sky. Instead it lay against the horizon as the sun worked on coming up.

"We can do this Fire.. I know we can."

Stxrmmix <3 x Frozen Mist 1x1September 8, 2022 11:31 PM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award

Zachary begin walking, his paws sore and dry from the long road. Ahead of him, he spotted a dense forest, his emerald green eyes and melansistic pelt contrasted the dense lush forest.

--

Walking, walking.. Water trickled down, shortly getting heavy, Zachary looked up, Rain, how lovely. He thought. He'd pin his ears back as he snarled, disliking the rain as it made his pelt thick and smell of wolf. Ahead of him appeared to be a clearing, a cave.

--

Hed walk into the cave, being very wary of his surroundings, seeing as it was an old brown bear den. The scent has faded a season or two ago. He decided to rest there for the night or until the rain passed.

Weathers POV

Weather decided to go follow the male, keeping about a mile or two behind him so he wasn't so suspicious. She'd watch as he went into a forest, as curious as she was, thinking about heading back was the least of her concerns, the alpha of her previous pack left, and she followed. Considering she was an omega, following him was her best option. As she was frail and small, she looked around, appearing to have lost sight of him.

(currently a wip since this ipad isn't in my favor :^))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us