The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Frozen Mist & Nez.itySeptember 6, 2022 03:15 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Winging it with a modern setting as well as two guys just chilling and enjoying life. Nothing more, nothing less.

-

-

If you're not Frozen or Nez.ity, you have no business posting in this thread. Enjoy, learn something.

Frozen Mist & Nez.itySeptember 7, 2022 10:04 PM

Frozen Mist

Darkseeker

Give Award

They said that life was just a fairy tale, that nothing about it was real. The words they would spew from their nasty mouths would clog the brains of so many humans that it was not funny. People fell victim, turned into sheep and martyrs. There was no saving those that were lost to the words. No saving them from the monsters that they began to turn into. It was hard enough as it was to live in this world, but that never stopped someone from rising from the ashes and coming forth with muscles flexing as their body drug itself from a hidden land mark out in the distance. It never stopped them from rising from their comatose state that they had been in for many years.

SLowly, the ground started to rumble. Sand began to billow and locusts made their buzzing sound. Animals began to grow anxious and the human population stood in awe. Birds began to storm the skies, blocking out the hot summer sun as a body began to rise. Dust fell off of a tomb and a black headed beast began to groan. Embalming work had been done to this creature, but the work was being reversed as their body rose from the tomb that was cracking all around them and splintering into pieces upon the ground.

Heaving their body from the coffin, the man flexed their arms above their head as old wrappings fell from their skin. Eyes of a bright hue blinked open slowly before squinting closed, the sun falling right into their eyes. Yawning, the beast perked its ears forward before stilling, their fingers slowly moving to be in front of their face. Things that had not been there before were captivating this mans mind. Nothing was making sense all of a sudden, but he stood there and looked at his black encrusted hands. Generally speaking, this phenominon was not normal... none of this was normal.

Scanning his hands and then arms, the beast slowly felt his ears pin to the top of his head as his body turned down ward. Looking at his legs and feet, the beast cringed. They were black, clawed, and shapped oddly. He had been resting for many, many years, but this was not okay. Traiiling his hands over his body, he could feel the black fur that was coating his system. The way his skin prickled when he got to a spot with a major itch caused one of his legs to softly quiver. Feeling to much like a mutt at that moment though, the man sighed as he turned his head away and pulled his fingers from the obviously itchy area behind his ear.

Moving slowly, the beast kept his compusure just enough to peek outside before darting back into the darkness. He could see the humans, could see their stares. They had not seen this beast in eons, not knowing if he was real or not. There was so much surrounding his place in the Egyptian culture, but not many believed he was real anymore. They always were quick to say, "Why believe in something you cant see?" Well, their words were starting to fall on deaf ears quickly. The Egyptians did believe in him... Well, most of them.

"What... have I done...?" Came the low and deep baritone voice of the beast. His voice had changed and he would figure soon enough, his human body would change as well. Sighing, he slowly allowed his head to turn and look about him. THere was so much here to see and think about, but it was all material. Feeling the old pain of heart break in his chest, the beast just shoved his thoughts away as he tried to think. Thinking was one thing he was decent at... Or so he thought... which could be one of the reasons he was standing there naked, hairy, and eyeballing his reflection in the water jug that he found himself standing over.

Staring at his ugly reflection, the beast lifted a hand to softly play with an earing on his left ear. It was silver, almost unnoticable unless you were to move his fur away. He could see it though and the scars lining his body. Pulling his claw clad fingers through his fur, he could see so many other markings that he did not remember. It was so odd to see himself like this for when he had been down under in his realm, he had never seen himself like this. He had been clothed, bathed, and fed. Now... he was close to just skin and bones with shaggy fur that was dull and looked as if he was just matte in hue. It was horrid, truley, but he would survive he would guess.

Puffing out a pained breath, the man just let his head turn slowly to avoid his reflection. He needed to change bodies as it was to go out into the human world and not be treated as a freak, but that was easier said than done. This man had forgotten most of the magic that would lend him a human body, but he did remember one thing that soon enough captured his attention. This object he had in mind was an old vase of sourts, one that was connected to the place he was meant to be. It could either make him look human to those with human eyes or it could really make him look worse. Willing to take that chance though, the man walked over to it and slowly picked it up with one canine looking hand.

Lifting his other hand, the man slowly placed the claw against his write while holding the vase. Letting the claw slide over his skin, he felt the pin prick that came with causing himself pain. He always felt pain, but it was always different when he caused his own. Watching his blood slide from his wrist, down his hand, and into the vase though, he watched as the swirlling liquid inside began to change color. From blue to red tinted blue, he watched as it soon enough turned full red. The blood was slow, so it took its dear sweet time before the red water slightly changed again and his body began to shrink.

No longer standing at seven foot even, the man that was now six foot one let th vase fall and crash into a splintered mess on the ground. The water that was red slowly coated the floor around his feet, but he did nothing as he just stood there and looked at his human hands. He was white, the skin so different from that of his canine form. It was so odd to see himself like this again for he had not been human in ages. The last time... oh he would foreget the last time he was on the mortal realm... or so he hoped.

Stepping away finally, he took his sweet time in leaving the place that held his tomb. Stepping onbto the hot sands of the desert, the man slowly made his way to the people where he spent a lot of his time. For a few months, he got help from those that gained his trust and learned about who he was. It took time to gain his muscling back and the strength he once had, but soon enough he was back to the former glory of the last time he was on earth. He was tall, thick, and muscled in all the right ways. He was strong, but not overly. Keeping himself to work just as a normal human, it took those few months to just gain weight. It had taken even longer after that to gain his muscle. After about a year being back to the mortal realm though.. he was almost brand new.

Using the little money he allowed himself, the man left Egypt. Running around the world till he found a place he liked, the man found himself in the United States. He looked human so he managed to make it there for a few years and start a buisness. Being who he was with many, many years of knowledge, it did not take him long to climb the ranks of a well established lawfirm. He was not the head by any means, but he was one of the few that could be counted on to help you win if you were to need it in court. With ihs life seeming to start shaping up in the way he needed it, the man allowed himself to relax.

Walking home one day, the man let his boot clad feet tap over the cement. He had just went out on a date, but it had been futile. Not much liking to date mortals, he struggled to find a way to quit getting asked when he was going to marry. Looking to be almost thirty with raven black hair, sky blue eyes, and a face softly stubbled enough to look decent but not patchy, he was a catch he was told. He had women falling at his feet some days while others he halso had men falling at his feet. He was unsure if it was just the way he spoke, look, or acted, but it was certainly getting old.

Moving with his feet tapping though, he stuffed his hands into his jeans pocket with his decent and form fitting shirt snug against his chest. His left ear held a silver stud and his tongue was pierced, but he rarely let that be seen for he took it out at work. Shaking himself out of his thoughts though, the man looked down at the cement he was walking over. He could hear busy humans around him, but he knew none of them were supernatural. It was hard to find his own kind, let alone another one that was from his ranking in the supernatural realm. Sighing though, he shoved his thoughts away again as he forced himself to stay on track.

The longer he walked, the more his mind tried to take over. It was hard not to get side tracked when you felt as if your life was crumbling between your hands, but that was not something he could really change right now. Walking around like a mindless worm, he slowly made his way half way home when he heard a scream. Turning his head slowly, the man locked his eyes on a disturbing picture. Hidden in an ally way were to humans. One was male. One was female. His sky blue eyes locked on the man though for he could see why the woman screamed. In his hand was a knife, a bloody large one at that. Seeing it glint with light before the mans arm started to swing down, the beast inside tried to come forth.

Stepping quickly, the man was quick enough to grab the knife before it could plunge into the woman. Setting eyes lit with fire upon the man, his lips opened as his words took on a dark and dangerous tone. No one could hear his words, but soon enough a very panicked woman wearing skimpy clothing fled from the alley way as a mans scream gurgled to life. Hidden in the depth's of that dark corner of the city, stood a man with a knife in his hand. Blood rained down upon his body as one muscled arm held another person up. A knife was sticking out of his chest and calws were digging through the soft skin of his neck.

Turning his head slowly, a jackal like body slowly started to form. Muscles evolved and fangs were bared as they watched the city fade around them. No one was near... no one could hear... Letting his eyes land back upon the one that caused the issues, he let his words finally be heard as he spoke in a tone that was far from nice.

"Tell Osiris Anubis sent you."

Frozen Mist & Nez.itySeptember 15, 2022 03:31 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Who knew life was so cruel? Kneeing down was a man...a man who felt like a boy again; watching as his whole world went up in flames. Nothing could compare to losing everyone he ever cared about, did anyone understand, or were they too busy screaming for him to move away from the bursting flames, fire partials flying left and right as he reached into the flames? The day this went down was the day he said he hated them, not getting around to saying sorry or pretending it was a joke. Hoping to see them again, because as he inched closer into the flames someone wrapped their arms around him; holding him in place and whispering," I know! I'm so sorry! But please Stolas don't be foolish and choose to live!"

Live? How? How could someone live like this, an event that makes it hard to bring back his family from the burning ashes? The day they slipped away was the day he'll never look back again. Because he wanted to keep the flames in his eyes, and the heat against his face. Now he's stuck self-tormenting, Stolas might just well be hopeless--sleep was just as hard to grasp as the reality without a family. The night shadowed over everything that Stolas found happiness in, eating became a sin, smiling was such a selfish act now, and having any contact with another human being was driving him mad.

So what was the option for Stolas? Usually, people would assume killing or maybe getting drunk in a bar to hopefully find true love again. What is this? A roleplay, things don't just happen for the sake of boredom, Stolas was a grown man hurting- so he took his ass to a therapist.

" How are you feeling"

What a stupid question, Stola's hands cupped together and his eyes stared dead into his therapist's sights, his lips twitched as though he wanted to insult this person's whole lifestyle in one sitting, then spend the rest of this session beating their ass.

" How do you think I'm feeling", He countered with a raised brow.

" Look Mr. Stolas...I get it, this is a weird place and you might think this isn't something you need. Please stop me if I'm wrong but you saw your family burn in a fire and you are lacking human contact and the basic affection a human should be getting. You miss your family, you're angry at them because they left you in this world alone-but blaming them isn't going to help you find happiness or some sort of closure," This bastard knew nothing of Stolas and yet they spoke as if they did, Stolas jaw clenched as he stood up.

" You know nothing of me! You only know what other people tell you, and you take that shit and turn it into some paperwork text to help other people with their fucking problems! You don't understand the feeling you only have seen it enough to think you know how it feels, losing people you have known for years isn't just some....trait you can see you sick motherfucker. You have nothing better to do but watch people break down and you try to fix them...what kind of piece of shit are you? You try and fix people but really you are holding them back from realizing that what just happened will forever change their whole life, they'll have to live in a different world now because they lost the only ones that made their world somewhat decent", The words are a madman probably made more sense than the words of someone who wanted to cry for hours, and that's the only feeling Stolas felt---the only thing he was reaching for today. He wanted to cry and scream and cry repeating each step until he was drowning in his own tears. This wasn't some story where the main character would find happiness walking down the street, this was real life and so were Stolas' emotions.

" I understand you're hurt, but what I do is much more than just fixing people Stolas and you know that, come and sit. Let's talk"

They weren't getting it, they were missing the bigger picture and Stolas was fighting off the urge to sock them in the chin," I don't want to talk, I don't want to open up to you because your life is nothing compared to mine. Your life doesn't matter when it comes to me, after this, you'll go home and feel sorry for the poor little bastard Stolas who lost his everything! You'll go home and cry into your soft-ass pillow because hearing my sob story is something you physically can't operate,"

The therapist listened because that's their job, nodding as Stolas implied things, things that probably made a lot of sense at the time. All the therapist could say was," I don't want you to feel as though you have to tell me what you're feeling, I'll never understand the feeling...I'll never experience this loss because outside of this room Stolas you are your own main character in your story, each emotion...has a purpose," They stood up and fixed their glasses, walking closer to Stolas who fell backward on the couch- staring at them with widening eyes. Were they going to hit him? Were they going to grab him by the shirt and beat the shit out of him; or were they going to walk away from him, leaving the man to fend off his own demons. What a coward, what a terrible therapist!

Stolas gulped. He watched as the therapist inched closer, his body was too much in pain to make an escape to the door, but as the therapist came to stand before him; they kneed before him and smiled," Do you need a hug?",

Stolas never imagined he had so many unlocked emotions from just hearing that, a hug? From who, from where...and how would that happen so suddenly in a closed room where he's supposed to feel safe. Stolas stared at them as they seemed dead serious," Is....is that allowed...are...we allowed to do that here? Aren't the rules...or maybe...." He rambled fiddling with his hands. Now some people might think Stolas never hugged this person because of his manhood and the whole " Be a man" trend that's going on. Stolas didn't care about his manhood, he just felt as though hearing those words was something he'll long for, a simple hug could save a life--or many.

But Stolas could never work up the strength, he wasn't ready for a hug whether or not he needed it, whether or not it'll help him feel better. He wanted to experience this first, he wanted it to drown him, the pressure against his throat to scream out --so after the session ended Stolas found him wandering the streets of the city. He didn't know where each step was taking him but the clear air was a sign he'll have a lot of time to process everything slowly, he'll take the time to heal because in real life- what doesn't kill you makes you into a serial killer.

And that's what happened with Stolas, years of training and killing made him into an unstoppable force. Gangs would fear his name just on a piece of paper, the women---they'll only dream of siring his children, and kids would want to be just like him. But Stolas knew, he knew he wasn't a monster but a man still in the process of hurting and healing. Because deep down he just needed someone to offer a hug again- but instead of running from it, he'll leap into it with open arms.

Frozen Mist & Nez.itySeptember 15, 2022 07:06 PM

Frozen Mist

Darkseeker

Give Award

Standing there with muscled arms holding up this corpse of a man, Anubis could hear his words circle around his mind. The want to take this beast out and hold him down in front of everyone in the city was a calling that almost took over, but he knew far better than to do that. Instead, he let the blood rain down upon his body and mark his system with its stench. The iron smelling liquid was making the coarse black fur along his chest start to clump up and get annoying, but he did not show it as his claws continued to hold this man up just by his throat. It was an amazing feeling, this god could not lie. It had been so many years since he just went with the basic urge to take a life, but sadly this life held no purpose.

Soon enough when the corpse was literally a corpse, Anubis shifted away from the wall he was close against and let the body drop. In order to hide evidence of himself, Anubis took his clawed fingers and started to pull the knife from the human's body. The suction cup sound that it made had the man's skin crawling in delight, but he did not allow it to hinder his progress. His claws worked next on the man's throat, pulling away the skin that held his finger prints. It was kind of hard to track a god to begin with, but at the same time Anubis did not need himself on the police radar. He had a good job and a home he would rather not end up losing.

Peeling away the skin with blood trickling down slowly against the human man’s throat, Anubis let out a sigh. There was still no one coming so he was in the all clear, but it could be a pain in the ass if he was not to hurry. The need to get this done and out of here was certainly high, but god damn man. There was a process to this and if he did not do it just right, he would be hunted for the rest of his never ending life. Sadly, his mortal vessel could die, but the soul of a god would not. He would just lay dormant once again in his tomb and rise in like ten thousand years or something. Who honestly knew for he did not.

Finally, or lord finally, did he have just the right amount of flesh from this human being's body. His claws were shining in the dull light of the alley, but he would be alright with that. Now, his only issue was how in the bloody hell was he going to leave this alley and not end up being captured as a science experiment? Sighing, he just lifted a blood covered hand to the pack of his neck and rubbed at the black fur that was there. This was all going to be fun, or so he hoped. There was no telling what would happen, but whatever did happen would go down in history. Be it just his memories or a literal history book. Humans were odd like that which surprised him. There was history from all around the world and yet so many did not believe in what the history clearly showed as true.

Moving slowly, the god in a canine body slinked towards the back part of the alley. His body could jump the wall obviously and he would be on more back streets. Thinking that was his best option, the man used the power in his back legs to get up to a spot that would hide his bloody hand prints. Where his hands were holding was far enough up the wall to not be seen and thanks to the fact he wasnt entirely stupid, he pulled himself over the wall just as the sound of police sirens filled the air. Landing on the dirt with a sounding thump, the beast faintly winced before turning away from the wall and creeping against the shadowed edges. For now, he would look like a moving shadow but if he was not cautious, he could end up being captured.

Stepping around trash and other nasty things, the man sighed. Obviously the humans were not clean these days just like they had not been so many years ago. He was used to this of course, but lord have mercy. The stench of this section of the city was horrible for he could tell this was the more unweathly section. It was funny to him honestly though, for how many were to say that they could smell the rancid scent even up close? Human’s were known to just block things out and pretend to be nose blind when they did not want to witness something or know that it was there. Sadly, Anubis was not that lucky for in all reality, his canine nose was far too powerful to just avoid the truth.

Skimming along the wall, Anubis was soon enough out of the sight range of the human houses. The sirens were still blaring in the place he came from, but he paid no mind to them. He knew there would be dogs out to track the killer of the poor, poor man, but they would not track the stench of a canine god. It was overpowering to another canine nose and he used that in his favor. Grinning, the man soon enough found a hidden place and an abandoned house. He knew it would be a place looked at in the future, but he was smart about this odd change of events. Chuckling to himself though, the god found himself slowly creeping into the back of the house. There was still power here, but the overflowing mailbox outside showed that the human’s that had lived here had not been here in ages.

Stepping into the back, he grabbed a towel and forced himself to shift back. His fur receded and his body shrunk back down to its human size, but there was blood all over his skin. Sighing, he dampened the towel in the sink and soon enough was scrubbing away all the nasty grime that marked his figure. The more he rinsed the towel and reused it, the more the blood went from bright red to a dull pink until finally, the towel was certainly stained with it. With the blood off of his body, Anubis drug the towel around the house before he put on some clean clothing that he may have stolen from a very dusty and ruined dresser. This house had some things in it that seemed to have just been left as if the people once here were on the run. That was not surprising really, but it could be an issue in the future for them, not for him.

Taking the bloody towel out of the house after ogling himself in the mirror, Anubis stuffed it deep down into a garbage can. Stuffing his arm as low as it would go, he let the towel stay hidden and start to stink as he walked away, acting as if nothing had happened when he just passed by the people of this neighborhood wearing clothing that seemed to match. Generally, he would wear things that were not so down right torn and ratty, but he needed to fit in long enough to get home. All he needed to do now was get back home and hide for a few days as it was his two day weekend and he would certainly enjoy watching the news. It was something he looked forward towards now that he was drawing closer to his home and even more curiouser who they would try to blame for this murder.

Edited at September 15, 2022 07:06 PM by Frozen Mist

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us