The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Spell x MeianSeptember 5, 2022 12:57 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
You all know the drill, feel free to follow along, but please no posting :)

~~~~~~
~~
~~~~~~

Basic Plot:

At ---- High, Briar is the Student Council President and Kyros is the Student Council VP. They're both second years, not quite lost, but just getting the hang of their new leadership positions in addition to the usual obstacles of high school life and workloads. They're in rivaling HR Classes, with Briar being in Class 2-A and Kyros in the rivaling class of 2-B.

Starting point of the roleplay is at an assembly where they are describing a teambuilding challenge. Kyros and Briar have been paired together to survive 14 days on a tropical island for the exam. This can go one of two ways, they figure it out and make it through, or they wind up killing each other.

~~~~~~~~

~~~

(let me know if anything needs changing, Spelly, and I couldn't come up with a name for the high school :P)

Spell x MeianSeptember 5, 2022 10:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Briar

The young man was annoyed. The whole second year had been called for an assembly on the boat they were on - apparently they were finally going to find out why they had taken this god forsaken cruise - he knew it had been too good to be true and that's why he didn't go crazy in spending his well saved credits and other currency. They had been told to their cotton or line training uniform and report to the front. He was currently wearing his shoulder less cotton black top with golden trim that was sleeveless with his black linen cargo pants and laced up black combat boots. Probably wasn't the best idea to wear all black at the moment but he was thinking more so of comfort and breathable clothing because it was fairly warm . His hair which was usually down was nerly pulled up into a bun , he didn't need his hair sticking to him or causing him any discomfort. He wore a pair of shades and his arms were crossed in an annoyed manner at what was going on. The classes had been separated Class 2-A , 2-B , 2-C , and 2-D - his class being Class 2-A . He was secretly curious as what that staff had cooked up this time but was annoyed they were taking too long to explain what was going on and it was pissing him off. He gave an annoyed huff - his nearby classmate , Amber Ciders gave a small laugh at his antics and he rolled his eyes. His attention was caught when the microphone was being tapped on and then the murmurs of conversations between students died down.

A tall, rather busty woman wore a suit and had her hair pulled up in a bun. Her dark skin seemed to shimmer in the sunlight as she gave a smile, "Good Afternoon students, I am Principal Emeiline Morningstar - today you will be competing in an assessment. You will be partnered up with one student from each class to survive fourteen days on a humid tropical island. The way you work together, how you survive, and how well you get along all are important factors of this."

One could hear the angry and shocked groans of students. They didn't seem excited to work with students from different classes and rather seemed to find it to be a burden . After all most classes viewed themselves as rivals. And no bigger rivals were there than the students of Class 2-A and 2-B - these students were two of the brightest classes when it came to academics and sports. They were always neck and neck in competiton and it was both a healthy and unhealthy rivalry. The protests died down when the principal tapped the mic and gave a look that would send chills down anyone's spines. It was as if saying , "interrupt me again , I dare you." And no one seemed to want to do that again so they quieted down.

"Alright, now that's over. Let me explain, you are working in teams of four with each student being from a different class. This project is worth over 650,000 credits for each member of the winning team. And the team that comes in last place with be penalized with losing point. There are eighty students in this second year class so there will be twenty total teams on the island." The teacher said explaining the test.

" You will be assessed on your ability to work with each other , chose a proper site to make camp and how you treat said site. You are allowed to drop out at anytime but it will cause a penalty for your team and so will drop out because of sickness and injury. Also, the only injuries that are permitted are those to animals you are hunting. You are not permitted to fight with the other teams nor harm your teammates . The other rules will be explained in the booklet you will receive along with the supplies on the mainland." The woman finished with a deep breath and then she smiled saying, "we have reached the mainland and are now prepared to administer the test. Please listen closely to the teams and once your team is called - exit the boat and look for your prepacked supplies."

The woman then began listing the teams and their names. And it was pretty lengthy, so Briar zoned out until he finally heard his name being called. He wondered who he would be on a team with. Hopefully they would be competent.

"Team 17 - Dionysus Vineyard. From Class 2-A , Briar Tinuviel. From Class 2-B , Kyros Eros. From Class 2-C , Mircea Cryolor. From Class 2-D Fennel Rochester. "

Briar froze for a moment and blinked slowly. He know she did not just say Kyros. As in his childhood friend/rival/it's complicated? No, that was utter blasphemy but he couldn't argue - so he would have to deal with it for fourteen days. And so he grumbled as he made it off the boat and found their supplies it was marked by a number seventeen and a intricate grape design. He opened the crate to check out the supplies and he read off the supplies that were given. The supplies included : 4 large tents, 14 water bottles, 15 rolls of toilet tissue, 3 flashlights, 4 Packs of Triple A batteries, A small dagger, compass , matches , and a cooking pot. Hmm, that wasn't that bad of a list. Now he began thinking of where they could camp. As he was an experienced traveler and camper - so he had a grasp and knowledge on what to do.

"Alright, let's go guys. Other teams are moving out , and we need to find proper shelter and some food before nighttime - we also don't want the good spots taken. Mircea and Eros can you both help with carrying these item. Fennel , you also need to help carry some stuff as well." He said with a definitive tone and he picked up the tents, dagger, compass matches and the pot.

Mircea picked up 10 bottles of the water and flashlights. And he followed Briar as he began bravely moving forward into the terrain. It was gonna be a long fourteen days

Day One Has Begun

Edited at September 6, 2022 01:30 AM by Spellbound
Spell x MeianSeptember 7, 2022 12:24 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kyros

A lazy breeze gliding across Kyros' skin was a relief in this warm weather. This sunny day, it was quite a blessing to have his lovely bronze skin tone, with no concerns about burning.

The rocking of the large ship was also quite soothing to Kyros. He was lounging in a chair near the group of students waiting for the assembly to start. His outfit was perfect for the weather. His top being a beige button up made of light and breathable material, the long sleeves rolled up to above his elbow, and the top buttons undone maybe one or two buttons lower than was absolutely necessary, as one could see most of his chest, which was gleaming with sweat as he lazily fanned himself with his hand. His pants were just dark grey cargo shorts, and he wore dark grey nikes to match. Plain black shades sat atop his head, though he'd forgotten they were there, or he'd have them on right now.

"Ugh, it's, like, really hot, when is she going to start talking?" he heard a nearby girl say in an obnoxious tone. He glanced over to see Fennel, her soft brown hair held up in a loose and messy bun piled on her head, her faded yellow shirt's neckline cut in a way that made kyros raise his eyebrows at her. She seemed pleased at the attention, and her scowl quickly turned into a giggle as she lowered her light blue sunglasses over her eyes.

kyrosrolled his own hazel eyes and turned his attention towards the woman that had begun to address the group. What she said brought an expression of disbelief to Kyros' features. He couldn't even shout in displeasure as many began doing, he settled for an astonished gasp that came out more like a grunt. Once the group had quieted down, he found himself listening with bated breath. Whom would he be paired with? He found his thoughts wandering, unwillingly, to Briar. A small smile curled his lips at the thought. Wouldn't that be fun? But noticing Fennel staring at him out of the corner of his eye, he felt his exhilaration at the prospect of partners die down a bit.

650,000 credits??? That was a pretty good amount, and he would not be taking this challenge lightly. He'd still enjoy it, though. Pleasure before school, always.

"Team 17 - Dionysus Vineyard. From Class 2-A , Briar Tinuviel. From Class 2-B , Kyros Eros. From Class 2-C , Mircea Cryolor. From Class 2-D Fennel Rochester."

.... Kyros' heart was suddenly beating wildly. Had she said Briar? The smile that broke out on his face couldn't be helped, he was going to enjoy this a lot more than he had imagined.

Wandering over to Briar with Fennel, inevitably, in tow, he smiled broadly as he laid eyes on the black and white haired man. "Hey," he said in a low and very obviously flirtatious tone. Fennel shot a look of daggers at Briar out of the corner of his eye. He paid her no mind, instead calming his pulse as his heart was so overly excited to be within such proximity of Briar.

"Alright, boss," Kyros said in a mock obedient tone with a salute, bending down to pick up the remaining water bottles and precariously stacked 8 rolls of toilet paper.

Fennel rolled her eyes before picking up the batteries, leaving Mercea the remaining toilet paper.

Kyro's smirk couldn't possibly dig any deeper into his cheek as he followed closely behind Briar, his eyes occasionally straying towards areas they shouldn't. "So, Sweets, what's the plan?" he said, addressing Briar with a criminal smile, glad Briar couldn't out the back of his head. These 14 days would be over far too soon.

Spell x MeianSeptember 7, 2022 08:04 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Briar Tinuviel

The young man couldn't say he was surprised when his friend/rival came over to him with that sultry tone of his. He had to focus, not pay attention to the way his heart beated faster whenever his friend addressed him in such a manner. He could basically see the shit-eating smirk on his face if he reacted and he gave Eros a small smile at the greeting. He wanted to say something snarky about the flirty tone however - he caught the look of Fennel giving him and it was really pissing him off. He gave her his own glare back . Could his friend not say hello to him? What a fuckin' bitch. He then had to give a fake gasp at Kyros calling him 'boss man' . How could he be so mockingly to him.
"My Dear Eros, how could you be so mocking to me?." He said dramatically placing his hand on his forehead - while somehow maintaining complete control of the items of his hands as he rested his head on his shoulder. And he gave a dramatic sniff saying, "Does our years of friendship. And banter not mean nothing to you? Has thou dareth to forsake me?" He said with a dramatic finish, and he wiped a fake tear- before speeding his pace up.

The young male had to snicker when he heard Kyros catch up with him and ask what the plan was. "You think I already have a plan and we haven't even been here for a few minutes? For a minute there Eros it seems like you had faith in me, number two." he said with sass and he raised his head a bit with a mischievous flint in his eye, but then registered the nickname, "you asshole, how many times have I told you not to call me that!" He hissed furiously, unconsciously closing the gap between the two, the two being dangerously close to each other. Realizing what he done , he huffed out in annoyance and kept moving and spoke with snark, "Of course I have a plan . We're going to find a suitable place for shelter, set up camp and go foraging."

The young man kept walking. They would have been walking for a little bit until they found an ideal location. A glistening waterfall with a large cave by a steam of water with some nice big trees and grassy area. It was perfect for creating a spot for camp. They had access to shade because of the trees, the river was good for fish, water and bathing if needed. Then the cave was good extra shelter if some bad storm came through and they couldn't handle it in their tents. He was fortunate to have parents that even though they were wealthy enjoyed the simple things like family camping trips and learning how to rough it out in the wild. Now he just had to help get their camp organized. He wordless put his items down, and began putting up the tents. It didn't take long but they were soon finished . They were big and spacious tents, each one also came with a bedroll - so that was good, at least they wouldn't be sleeping on the ground.

"Alright, the tents are up. So now we need to have a fire and food since we weren't provided any. Mircea, I need you to go collect firewood. Fennel, you can stay here and camp and watch over it - also can you clear a spot for us to make the fire and gather stones for it, Kyros you are on fishing duty with me." He said giving out reasonable orders and such.

He then knelt down and rolled up the bottom of his pants. And proceeded to take off his boots. He didn't need either of them getting ruined. And he grabbed the fishing nets provided and he expected as Kyros got the other half and they walked down the river bank spreading it down. Briar being on the deeper end. Hopefully they would find some fish.

Edited at September 7, 2022 11:00 PM by Spellbound
Spell x MeianSeptember 10, 2022 12:40 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kyros

Kyros' mouth creeped upward in an entertained smile at Briar's response. The dramatic hand on the forehead was the cherry on top for him. "Oh, you know all our years of knowing each other is exactly the reason I mock you in such a way, my dear friend," he replied, his mouth twitching a bit at the word "friend." Though it was complicated, they were a bit more than "friends," he was sure.

"Aw, it pains me so to see my jokes have brought you such pain," Kyros said, reflecting Briar's dramatic tone right back at him. Kyros held a hand to his chest briefly in an action to show remorse before moving it quickly back to steady the threateningly wobbly stack of toilet paper.

Kyros sped up to walk side by side with Briar. "You mean to say you, the best of the best, doesn't have a plan right off the bat? As if your speed of thinking matches those of us mere mortals?" Kyros said in an overly dramatic tone, his expression shocked.

Briar's change in demeanor almost caught Kyros off guard before before he heard the words, "You asshole, you asshole, how many times have I told you not to call me that!" Kyros chuckled to himself. "I can't help it," he said innocently, "When you are the way you are." He thought a moment, "Besides, it's way better than 'Number Two,' jeez, make me sounds like you care about me." He rolled his hazel eyes with a small laugh.

"Oh good!" Kyros said in a, once again overly dramatic expression, of his cheer upon hearing the plan. He wasn't helpless, but he also wasn't much of a survivalist, and had zero ability to think too clearly in order to make a plan due to Briar's presence. As they trekked in silence, Kyros kept his eyes pealed for any place that might be suitable for shelter, though he wasn't sure he'd know if he did spot such a location. Fortunately, Briar seemed more capable of thought than Kyros currently was, and he found them quite the lovely spot. From the glittering waterfall to the grassy shade, Kyros marveled at it. This would be a premium camp site, and they were fortunate enough to have found it, and they got it for free? He felt his confidence in their success with this mission grow. Kyros quickly placed down his items and helped where he could until their camp was set up and looking very lovely indeed.

As Briar issued orders, Kyros' appreciation for him grew, if that were possible, even larger. This was one amazing man. Honestly, how could somebody be so amazing? And a broad grin spread across his face upon hearing he and Briar got to fish together.

Fennel seemed, finally, to appreciate the task she had been made to do. She was seen wandering around grabbing whatever medium sized stones she could find and placing them in a pile. She promptly began clearing out a patch of twigs and leaves before she put the stones in a neat little circle. She seemed quite pleased with her work in progress, and Kyros hoped she kept up this attitude. If she continued being a bitch, his fun time with the others would be quite spoiled.

Kyros quickly kicked off his shoes and peeled his sweaty socks off his feet with a grimace as he joined Briar by grabbing the other end of the net and sliding into the blissfully cool water. He saw a few darker smudges darting around in the shadows and wondered how they were expected to catch them. Did they simply scoop? Wait for one dumb enough to swim into the net, or what? His musings were interrupted by the realization that Briar was in the deeper end of the water. "Hey, Sweets, I believe we have been assigned the wrong end of the pool. The midget should get the shallow side, it's common sense!" He smirked very obviously, his amusement at having the opportunity to make fun of his friend's shorter height quite clear.

Edited at September 10, 2022 12:56 AM by Meian

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us