Gallifrey Falls
07:40:02 Allons-y / Myth
Hello ^-^
 MLadySkylar
07:36:12 P'Sky
Chat needs revival
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 14, 2022 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If you aren't Blankspace or Dagger, please don't post here
__
Sometime far in the future, galactic space travel was invented and humans rushed to create factions to rule the cosmos. The Ukralys, The Yweax, and The Windeg were the primary factions, taking up the most territory. The factions were constantly at war, with countless battles happening over the smallest planets. Through all the chaos, a small group of scavengers managed to slip by the sights of the faction's governments to steal from war wreckage. The factions hated these groups of scavengers, exept for a Ukralys corporal who managed to sneak past the oversights of his higher-ups.

Edited at August 14, 2022 08:08 PM by Blankspace
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 14, 2022 05:48 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ruina Agarvran

Personal Information
Full Name
Ruina Amlugol Agarvran
Meaning of Name
Ruina means blazing fire
Amlugol means red dragon
Agarvran means noble blood
Nickname/Aliases
Ru
Scavanger Leader
Place of Birth
Unknown
Species
Human
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Appearance
Ruina stands at a good 5'8. She is lean and muscular. However it is clear that she is still a female, and her muscle is well defined only at certain times. Her muscles are well defined when her skin is bare. However when she has clothes on, the only muscle that is clear would be those of her arms. She is somewhat tan from spending her days outside and is no longer the milky white she as born as. Her face is rounded at the cheeks, however her jaw is somewhat sharp. Her cheeks are not that defined, however her face does not give off a baby-ish appearance at all.

Her hair is a platinum blonde that is long and wavy. At times she often puts it up in a ponytail or perhaps a bun. Yet, sometimes she will leave it down and on special occasions she will style it and make it look pretty. Her eyes are a striking grey that darken and grow cold when pissed off, or can lighten up when happy. As a scavanger and a fighter, she has many scars from battles and other things. She does not flaunt them, however she does not exactly hide them either. She does not have too big of scars anywhere as most of them are small and hard to see. Ruina also has a tattoo, on her left ribs. It is a phoenix with its wings outstretched along the ribs.

Despite Ruina's more manly appearance, it is not hard to tell that she is a female. Though she has that broadness and muscle of a man, she also has the lean, petite, and grace of a female. Her face is mainly smooth, with a couple of rough patches here and there, however at certain times, lines will appear on her face and she will seem much older than she is. Already her aura gives off one of a determined and confident person. Her teeth are nearly perfectly straight, and are a pearly white. Despite her more broad build, she is surprisingly quick on her feet.
Personality
Ruina is not one to play damsel in distress. She is a warrior through and through. Fierce and brave she will do just about anything and everything for those she loves and those she considers friends. She is also incredibly intelligent and can be just that hint of cunning. She does not think herself above anyone. Ruina is one to speak her mind. She doesn't often hold back whenever people ask her things. She often likes to say,"If you don't want to know the truth. Don't ask me."

Ruina loves pranks and she loves to tell jokes. She can be quick with her words which can often get her in trouble. She does her best to lead the group of scavangers and does what she can to keep them alive. They respect her and she respects them.

This scavanger is incredibly stubborn as well, if she sets her mind to something it is almost impossible to get her to change her mind. She can be incredibly harsh and sometimes will say things that she does not mean. Ruina, like most, has a mean side. She does not like it, and does her best to keep it away because when she gets mean she gets mean. She will throw just about any insult at you and many do their best to not cross her.

Relationships
Ashera Agarvran
Mother. Deceased.
Aelrindel Agarvran
Father. Alive. Aelrindel and Ruina's relationship is enstranged. When she left to become a scavanger, the two argued before she left, leaving a sour note behind
Revalor Agarvran
Eldest brother. Alive. Older twin to Ayduin. They haven't talked in years, so their relationship is enstranged
Ayduin Agarvran
Elder brother. Alive. Younger twin to Revalor. They haven't talked in years, so their relationship is enstranged.
Tarron Norneiros
Cousin. Alive. Tarron and Ruina are decently close. They run together in the same scavanger group
Thaola Qinnala
Best friend. Alive. There is no one else that Ruina is closer to. Thaola and Ruina share everything, all their secrets, anything and everything. They know everything about each other and are practically attached by the hip. They are typically together. While Thaola may not be as quick-witted and smart as Ruina, there is no doubt that their personalities link up decently well. They run in the same scavanager group

-Animals
-Art
-History
Dislikes
-Complaining
-Abusive people
-Reptiles
-Math
Strengths
-Intelligent
-Driven
-Loyal
Weaknesses
-Stubborn
-Blunt
-Rebellious

Edited at August 14, 2022 07:30 PM by Dagger Pack
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 14, 2022 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at August 15, 2022 06:43 AM by Blankspace
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 14, 2022 09:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Xevian Tchiviel

Full Name
Xevian Jay Tchiviel
Ukralys Ranking
Corporal
Nicknames
Xevi
Tchi
Place of Birth
Ukralys Prime
Species
Human
Sexuality
Bisexual
Appearance
Xevian is well-muscled and lanky, standing at 5'10". [177 cm] He has smooth, dark chestnut skin dotted with lighter patches on his joints, neck, and the left side of his face. His cheekbone is defined, though slightly unbalanced due to some old bullet wounds.
Xevian's thick locked hair is dark black with white streaks that he usually dyes various different colors. He often ties it back to keep it out of his face during transit or battle, but when loose falls down just below his shoulders. His eyes are an intense, electric amber that contrasts with his blue and grey uniform. He is branded with the Ukralys sigil on his right shoulderblade, which is usually hidden. Xyriel has a scar across his left cheek, which has faded slightly.
Xevian usually dons the sleek Ukralys uniform, though can sometimes be seen wearing a tank-top and casual pants when off-duty or on long flights. He is often seen with a Ukralyn repeater sheath strapped to his leg. He wears a pendant with a crystal the same color as his eyes.
Personality
Xevian, though intimidating, is gentle and easy to get along with. He isn't quick to build friendships with others due to his fast-paced and battle flecked lifestyle, and is often dismissive and snappy with others of the same or lower rank.
Xevian is respectful to his higher-ups, though can be quite mischevious when they have their backs turned. Though pranks do not appeal to him, he often swipes small objects such as a couple credits [currency] or somebody else's food. He has quite the reputation for these habits among other Corporals and privates, but usually gets away with a slap on the wrist.
Affiliates
Mother- Hera Tchiviel [Living]. Lives on Ukralys prime. Xevian sometimes visits Hera when he's off duty, though less and less as time goes on.
Father- Kilex Tchiviel [Deceased]. Kilex passed when Xevian was young, and doesn't have any memory of him.
Younger Sister- Livena Tchiviel [Living]. Part of the Ukralyn military, stationed in different squadrons but are often seen together.
Other
Abilities
- Sleight of hand
- Ship commondeering
- Can pick locks along as other theives' abilities
- Adept with firearms
- Thunderstorms
- Food
- Silver and other fine metals
Dislikes
- Yweax battleships
- Loud noises
- Hot weather
- Big, clunky, slow ships
Strengths
- Resilient
- Light on his feet
- Convincing
- Agreeable
Flaws
- Insecure
- Standoffish at times
- Often disobeys rules
- Impetuous

Edited at August 15, 2022 07:00 AM by Blankspace
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 15, 2022 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Another long day, another job to start. Xevian thought to himself, bringing his mug to his lips and taking a long sip. His shoulders still stung from yesterday's exercises.
He sat alone, eyes closed, mug in hands, taking heavy slow breaths until hearing quiet shuffling on the bed next to him. He blinked open his eyes, looked to his side, and saw a small tabby cat curled up on the bed next to him.
"How'd you get in here?" He murmured, scratching the cat behind his ears, "Aren't you Lexi's cat?" He lifted the cat with one hand, pounded on the wall to get Lexi's attention, then walked to the door to let the cat out.
Turning back to his room and closing the door, he finished the rest of his coffee before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He pulled on his uniform, tied his hair back, and left his stateroom. He heard someone calling his name, and turned to see Livena.
"Xevi! I was wondering when you were gonna wake up, sleepyhead." She said, elbowing Xevian in the gut. Xevian grumbled.
"I gotta have coffee or I'm gonna pass out during commute." He responded, "Anyways gotta head to my ship, don't wanna be late. My squadron's been assigned to Kexci today."
"Kexci? Wow. That's really close to the Windeg border. Stay safe, bro." She bumps into him again before walking past him.

Edited at August 17, 2022 09:11 PM by Blankspace
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 18, 2022 10:26 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Come on, just a little further." The group continues to move, but slowly. One spoke up,"What if we get treated like we did the last faction?" A women with grey eyes looks over her shoulders, eyes grim,"Then we keep moving." Murmurs were exchanged as they look around. The women continues,"Or we stay. We don't let them chase us out. We may be scavengers, but we will find a place to rest for a while. Actually rest." There were nods, and a few determined mutters. They were getting tired of being kicked out of places.

The women leads the group onward, there were about ten of them. They had voted the grey-eyed women as leader and so she had done her best to keep them alive and uninjured. Which was easier said then done. They had been on the move for a while. They did like to move around, but they wanted a place to relax and stay for a while. Maybe a few weeks, and maybe a month. They just wanted somewhere to stay. But no faction liked the scavengers. They had been chased out many times. But this time they were determined to stay in this faction.

The leader, Ruina, believed the faction to be the Ukralys. But, she wans't one hundred percent sure. She'd been born outside the factions as had the others and they just came together over the years and so they just wandered around together.
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 20, 2022 01:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Xevian took a minute to review what he had been told in breifing yesterday as he jogged to the docking station. Kexci was a very mountainous planet, he'll need to take the Aurora to accomodate the rough terrain.
Xevian arrived at the docking station and headed for his section, preparing his Aurora for the flight. As he was piling supplies in the storage, his commander walked up behind him. Xevian tensed up.
"Headed out early, corporal?" He grumbled, grabbing Xevian's shoulders and spinning him around.
"Yes sir. I need to scout ahead to make sure the Windeg aren't occupying the planet, sir." Xevian whimpered as his commander sized him up.
"Very well, Corporal. Be cautious, the warp station has been acting up." The commander turned and stalked away.
Xevian let out a tense sigh, boarding his ship and powering it up. Soon, he was out of the dock and headed to the warp station. On his way there, he saw a huge Ukralyn battleship. It was ripped up, on fire, and needed several small ships to keep it upright. I wonder what happened to warrant that much damage-
Xevian reached the warp station and they sent him in the direction of Kexci. He tapped his fingers on the Yoke, fidgeting until he dozed off.
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 20, 2022 05:37 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
It turns out that they were at Kexci. She didn't care, as long as they could find somewhere to stay. Hopefully some kind of hotel. She was aware of all of the ships flying through the sky, and she couldn't help but pause to examine them. She had always wanted to fly one. Secret dream of hers. But she was always too busy keeping her people alive to even think about learning to fly one. She had no way to get one either, so there was that as well.

The scavengers were on high alert as they walk deeper into the faction. They weren't exactly dressed as scavengers, but weren't exactly dressed as Kexci either. They were somwhere in between. Thaola murmurs,"Where do we go?" Ruina's grey eyes flicker around,"No idea. Let's wander around a little."

The group murmurs agreement. And the group just sort of wanders around, even as it began to get dark. Their eyes adjusting quickly as they moved. But by the time they found a place to stay for the night, it was closed, and so they retreated. Now on the look for a spot to settle down for the night. In an alley was what they were really looking for.

Finally, they found the perfect alley, it was small and actually pretty clean. But it would fit them and it was cozy. And it took them five minutes max to set up. And soon they were relaxing in a circle, just chatting and laughing.
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Xevian slowly blinked awake, only to realize that every alarm that existed in his ship was going off. He panicked, grabbed the Yoke, and pulled back on it as hard as he could to avoid hitting the cliff in front of him.
He swerved just enough to avoid crashing completely, but the rocks clipped his starboard wing booster and it caught fire. Xevian powered off the boosters to keep his ship from further damage.
He looked to the left and saw a small town, luckily he was at the right trajectory that he would miss it. He deployed the landing gear and prepared for a rough landing.
The Aurora landed hard in the middle of a freeway, but luckily nobody was killed.
Xevian forced open the cockpit, climbed out, and laid on the ground to recollect himself. He was bleeding from scattered small scratches.
Blankspace x Dagger PackAugust 22, 2022 06:10 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
After the group fell asleep, the night was quiet. Ruina stayed up, unable to sleep, she preferred someone stay up and keep watch. She usually took the first watch and someone always woke up in the middle of the night and took over her watch. Ruina always got at least a few hours of sleep.

By the time midnight rolled around, Thaola was awake. She insisted she'd take over and soon Ruina finally drifted off to sleep. The moon starting to lower in the sky.

By the time morning rolled around, the group was wide awake. They always woke up as the sun was rising, the sun shining in their eyes waking them up. Camp was quickly put up and soon they were on the move again. This time on the hunt for some breakfast. Hopefully something was open and willing to serve some breakfast. The group had some money, not a lot, but enough.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us