Wolf Play : ISO RP Partners | Open!
Chatbox
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

ISO RP Partners | Open!June 30, 2022 09:20 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Current Roleplay Status
OPEN / Closed
Welcome in Ladies and Gents!
•·················•·················•

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
- Maya Angelou

I love roleplaying! I primarily like roleplaying in groups but am going to venture out a little bit into the 1x1 world. I just ask that you read this entire section before pming me.

»»---------------------►

About how I write

I tend to write 200+ words, semi-literacy, usually 3 or more paragraphs. It just depends on the type of roleplay and my partner's reply.

I don't tend to ghost roleplays or just leave them. If I become bored we may just have to come up with a way to spice it up. I'll be honest and let you know if I'm ever bored or something doesn't work for me.

Please put 'Mythical Beasts' either in the subject or in your message if you pm me, so that I know you've read this. If you do not, I will ask you to go back and read this forum.

As I haven't done a 1x1 roleplay since I've been back, I'm not quite sure what my character limit is so I'll keep in between 1-3 characters until I feel ready to expand more.

I will only do MxF, FxF, MxM. I do prefer to play female but can play male if needed! MxF pairings are the only pairings I'll do romantically.

»»---------------------►

My Requirements

You must be able to write between 200-400 words for a semi-literate rp. I usually don't do literate roleplays since they require so much writing but semi-literacy is right up my ally.

Cursing is allowed but, as I always say in my group rps, keep it PG-13, don't cuss every sentence. It's annoying.

You must be able to roleplay in forums! It makes life so much easier on me and keeps my mail much more organized.

Please be as active as possible and reply at least once every other day. If this doesn't work for you please let me know.

No Godmoding! It irritates me, I'll let you know if I think you're controlling the rp too much, I expect you to do the same for I.

Please tell me if you are no longer interested in the roleplay, it won't hurt my feelings! We can try to make it more intriguing or you can just leave if you like, but I ask you don't just ghost me.

»»---------------------►

Plots I enjoy
This is suggested but not limited to the following. I can rp many many other topics.

My top picks to date are fantasy plots [dragons, dryads, elves, chimera, etc]

Small adaptation from my current RP Click!

Dragon x Rider

Wolf Pack

Sled Dogs

Dryads x Elves x Dragons [love fantasy/mythical beasts]

Shapeshifter [never done one but sounds fun]

Humans who find they have powers

Almost any Animal x Animal pairing

[etc etc]

»»---------------------►

Then again, these topics are only suggestions, if you'd like to try something else then we'll discuss it, I'm open to anything!

Come with plot ideas, that would help me out a lot ;-;

Edited at August 22, 2023 04:34 PM by Shadows Paradox
ISO RP Partners | Open!June 30, 2022 10:34 AM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm Open!

News!
A new semester of school has begun for me, cluttering up my schedule a bit. I will still stick to my rule of replying at least once every other day, I feel like that's fair but if that collides with your schedule we can work something out. I want this to be fun! So I will do my best to accomidate your schedules too.
Thank you!

Edited at August 19, 2024 01:03 PM by Shadows Paradox
ISO RP Partners | Open!August 19, 2023 04:55 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry, ignore

Edited at August 19, 2023 05:00 PM by Howling on the cliff
ISO RP Partners | Open!August 19, 2023 05:01 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Awesome! If you wouldn't mind reading through my whole forum and then shoot me a pm- we can work something out!

Howling on the cliff said:
I'd be interested ^^
I write a lot depending on your reply, and my character's position.
I think Dragon x Rider would be the most interesting ^^
I do FxF the most, because they're usually the most exciting to me for some dumb reason ^^""

ISO RP Partners | Open!August 19, 2023 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So, just a question. I am a very busy person. Would it be ok if I posted only on the weekends? I might post during the week. Is that ok? If not, thats totally ok and i understand! I usually do like 200-500 words per post. I would be interested in a wolf pack Rp, and I'm up to playing about 5-6 characters. I am also quite a fast reader, so I could definitley catch up pretty quick if you posted during the week.
P.S.- Mythical Beasts

Edited at August 19, 2023 05:20 PM by Slurpeesaredelicious
ISO RP Partners | Open!August 19, 2023 05:23 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Five to six characters? Impressive!
I'm ok with you only replying on weekends! I totally understand having a busy schedule- mine is crammed as well. If you wouldn't mind, we can bring this to PMs and discuss further details ^^

Slurpeesaredelicious said:
So, just a question. I am a very busy person. Would it be ok if I posted only on the weekends? I might post during the week. Is that ok? If not, thats totally ok and i understand! I usually do like 200-500 words per post. I would be interested in a wolf pack Rp, and I'm up to playing about 5-6 characters. I am also quite a fast reader, so I could definitley catch up pretty quick if you posted during the week.
P.S.- Mythical Beasts

ISO RP Partners | Open!August 19, 2023 09:06 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi shadows,
I would like to roleplay with you , just to let you know I am starting a new job and I might be busy until 4:30 central time and would reply at night but every day of the week, I am sim-lit and can send a example of my writing to you if needed, I would love to do a sled dogs maybe a husky (or any breed ) X wolfdog if that sounds interesting, I can do like 2 to 4 character but it might have to be low if I am busy but I'll try to keep at least 1 to 3 characters, pm me if you are interested .
-
P.s mythical beast

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us