Wolf Play : Flying Nugget X Overthink101
Chatbox
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Flying Nugget X Overthink101June 8, 2022 01:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
If you don't see your name, don't post. Easy as that. Feel free to read along though!
--

Plot

When the son of a cop is walking through the territory of a large gang, the last thing expected was to get jumped. By a gang that didn't own the territory. Luckily for him though, the leader of the area happened to be nearby. But what will come of this encounter? Let's find out.
Flying Nugget X Overthink101June 8, 2022 01:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

Good Guy (0/1)

Reserved by Flying Nugget.

Gang Leader (0/1)

Reserved by Overthink101.

Character Sheet

*Optional
Name:
*Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Alignment:
/~/
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
*Voice:
*Handwriting:
/~/
*Themesong(s):
*Additional Information/Misc:
Flying Nugget X Overthink101June 8, 2022 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Wip)
Name:
Luke
*Nickname(s):
Given in rp
Sexuality:
Gay
Alignment:
Not at the moments
/~/
Appearance:
Personality:
Shy,clumsy,sweet,loving, creative, always puts others before himself
Animals,books,art,dancing, cuddles and head pats
*Dislikes:
Storms,the dark, beans, and the way his mother had treated him
Strengths:
He dosnt relate many strengths but he has his intelligence, and his an excellent problem sover
Weaknesses:
His often shy and clumsy
*Voice:
*Handwriting:
/~/
*Themesong(s):
(Might add more)
Criminal-for his future love and how he exsplaning it to his dad
*Additional Information/Misc:
When Luke came out to his parents about being gay, his father was supportive while his mother was disappointed. When his father was at work she would abuse him,she wouldn't feed him, and she would dress him in more feminine outfits in hopes it would change him. When his father found out about this he not only divorced her but she lost the rights to even see her son.

Edited at June 11, 2022 12:22 PM by Flying nugget
Flying Nugget X Overthink101June 11, 2022 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok have finished mine
Flying Nugget X Overthink101June 11, 2022 06:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Aries |~|

Name: Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Nickname(s): Aries, Khorne, and whatever else is thought of.

Sexuality: Demi-Homosexual.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

/~/

Appearance:

Gwyar resides at a height of 6’ 7”, a rather intimidating height to most. Though even how he holds himself is enough to intimidate most, he practically adds another inch with how confidently he holds himself. His skin tone is pale ivory-porcelain with neutral undertones, which adds to his overall paler, sicker look. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, and the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, something that he’s glad about is the fact that it is an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it's the stereotypical 'normal' nose. His lips are downturned in shape, making confident, sly smirks or thin, pressed lines as his resting expressions.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick in thickness, with a rather obvious arch. Finally his eyes, these are a deepest hooded. His eyes are a light gray that can sometimes be mistaken for an almost silver color. His face is framed by wavy, red hair that has blonde highlights going through it, all completely natural. The back of his hair is fluffier than the front by a long shot, and the back of it goes to his shoulders in length, while the front only goes down to his ears. It’s usually tidy and out of his face in either a ponytail, a bun, or a braid.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, everything about him screams that he’s a brawn kind of guy. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man weighs at around 180 lbs, his BMI at a healthy 20.28 mostly due to muscle. Quite frankly, underneath said muscle, he’s actually rather skinny. His fingernails are rather long and sharp, something he takes pride in. They mean he can attack someone with just his nails if he has to, after all.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. He has one that goes from the right corner of his lip all the way up to right under his right eye. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. He has plenty of scars littering his scalp, all more or less hidden by his hair. And all of the ones covering his arms, ones that give the impression of blocking either blades or whips. Take your pick on that, because chances are he’ll never tell. Much more intimidating to not explain, after all.

--

Gwyar is one to really care about what he’s wearing, though he acts like he doesn’t. EIther way, he’s usually wearing darker, but brighter clothing that follows the same pattern. Sweater, jacket/hoodie or cardigan, baggy jeans, and military style boots. The usual colors for these are black or gray sweaters, red & black jacket/hoodie or cardigan, black baggy jeans, and red & black military style boots. It’ll rarely stray from this color scheme, though if it does it’s usually to add some more grays, blacks, or reds. He also wears a silver chain necklace, along with a few silver finger bands/rings; for what he says is good luck. He also has white stud earrings that he wears at all times.

Personality:

To put simply, Gwyar is loud, confident, and laidback. He doesn’t care what anyone else says or does or thinks. He has a very ‘Who cares what the world says? What matters most is what you say’ mindset. Of course though, that’s only how he shows himself. Quite honestly… He cares- A lot. His ego is very easy to break, and ten times as hard to build up again.

--

He’s fiercely loyal, and it’s both a downfall and an asset. Both for the same reason. He’ll never betray someone once he sees them as a friend. Once a friend, always a friend. Even if they end up hurting him too many times to count. This has managed to get him into a few bad situations with friends that ended up with them not being friends anymore.

--

Something else that’s a blessing and a curse is how honest he is. Which is very. The only way he can lie is by hiding things- And even then… If someone finds out and questions him on it, he’ll end up telling the truth. This has caused his loyalty and honesty to have many internal battles- The outcome tends to depend on whether or not he subconsciously knows what he’s hiding will end up causing more harm by lying than not. More often than not, what he’s hiding is how he truly feels. It’s just about the only thing that he doesn’t have to battle honesty vs loyalty with, either.

--

Guilt is something that is very easy for him to feel… It doesn’t matter how long ago it was; if he’s reminded of it in a way that could make it seem like it was his fault- Then he’ll take that to heart. And no matter if someone else tells it in a different way later on where it wouldn’t seem like his fault; the guilt will linger.

--

To him; actions speak louder than words. People can lie with words but it’s harder to lie with actions. And even his own lying, when he does it, tends to follow this pattern. It’s harder for him to act fine than it is to say that he’s fine. He can wake up and say he’s fine, but he needs a few minutes to actually work himself into acting fine.

--

He also has absolutely no social skills. This being attributed to the fact that he only really ever had the voices that decided to come in as those to talk to after his sister’s death, and the bullies that had decided that he was a good target, and the days on end where he wasn’t able/allowed to leave his room. So social interactions, cues, and skills are practically nonexistent.

--

He’s incredibly impulsive, and with his tendency to not care what happens to him- He can throw himself into danger and not think twice about it. He’ll beat someone up if they mess with his friends, he’ll burn down an entire town if his morals are questioned, he’ll do a lot if he has to.

Dislikes: Crowds, Silence, Bright Lights, Winter, Summer.

Skills/Abilities:

Swordsmanship! Aries knows what he’s doing with a sword, there’s no other way to put it. He learned from a young age, and enjoyed it enough to keep at it.

--

Hand-to-Hand combat. He knows how to throw a punch, and a kick. And with the amount of muscle he’s been able to build up recently? Yeah, he’s ready to beat people up with his bare fists.

--

Strategy. Despite seeming like an ‘all brawn and no brain’ based on appearance alone- Don’t question his intelligence, since he does know how to use his brawn most effectively.

--

Survival Trivia! He can usually identify what’s safe to eat/drink and what isn’t. Not to mention he knows how to make a fire. Pretty useful.

Strengths:

Secrets; He may suck at lying. But hiding things and keeping secrets? Wow, it’s so easy. After all, distracting people from the truth is a way of hiding things, not lying- And that’s kind of what he defaults to under pressure. Even with himself.

--

Tolerance/Endurance; There’s a reason he doesn’t have any physical permanent damages. And another as to why two different Gods are this dude’s nicknames.

--

Loyal; Once trusted, always trusted. He doesn’t betray those he cares about, ever. He expects the same, but won’t complain if that isn’t what comes to pass.

--

Honesty; He doesn’t enjoy lying, so he tries to be honest as much as possible. Especially with friends and people he cares about.

--

Stealth; He’s great at being quiet and eavesdropping, light on his feet and flexible enough to make sure no one catches him.

--

Adaptable; He’s actually very good at switching between things like terrains, advantages/disadvantages, offense/defense, and weapons.

--

Strength; He’s got a good amount of muscle mass. At his arms, at his legs, he’s just fairly muscular. Especially when compared to the bony, lanky kid he used to be.

Weaknesses:

Lying; He cannot come up with lies to save his life. He’s more likely to try and distract someone than to lie blatantly to their face. He sucks at it that much. Though, at least he’s aware of that fact.

--

Trust Issues/Paranoia; Yeah. Turns out that having people try and kill you doesn’t actually help with learning to trust people and being more open with people. Who would’ve thought?

--

Loyal; Ah, the other side of the coin. Once trusted, always trusted. Doesn’t matter how many times someone hurts him. And that simply sucks, pretty sure it’s obvious how too.

--

Self-Esteem Issues/Social Skills; He sucks at believing in himself and he sucks at talking(probably because he sucks at believing in himself). Someone else needing some encouragement? He can usually encourage them to the point where it’s borderline intimidating. But if he needs encouragement? Yeah… Nah. He has no idea how to do that.

--

Emotions; He sucks at dealing with emotions. Especially negative ones like stress, powerlessness, hurt, sorrow, and the like. If he feels as though someone has betrayed him or as though everything is getting to be too much for him to handle- He won’t do anything about it other than bottle it up, pretend it isn’t there, and try to distract himself from it. Which usually leads to him getting conflicted/mixed feelings and/or things getting worse.

--

Hallucinations; He, unfortunately, has a history with having hallucinations. Specifically, mostly auditory and visual hallucinations. Though olfactory hallucinations weren’t too uncommon either, they mostly only occurred if the other two were occurring at the time too.

--

Intrusive Thoughts; Mostly ones that have something to do with violence. He doesn’t know how to get rid of them, so he usually tries to ignore them. Which doesn’t normally help.

Handwriting: His handwriting… Isn’t the best. For starters, he doesn’t know cursive at all. Even how to read it. And his print is messy, like he can’t be bothered to slow down and make sure it’s legible. Luckily enough, it usually still is.

/~/

Themesong(s):

State of My Head by Shinedown.

Nightmares & Flare Guns by Seb Adams.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Little Poor Me by Layto.

Be Somebody by Phil Good.

MONSTERS by Shinedown.

TV Head by Elliot Lee.

Virtual Reality by rey.

Additional Information/Misc: He sometimes has problems with ‘It/It’s/Its’ within speech. He tends not to use the words himself, unless there's no other way to phrase what’s being said. And he can usually handle hearing the words from others, just so long as he isn’t so exhausted that he’s about to pass out.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us