11:39:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I finished some quests today and now i need to level up 15 more wolves

Bjake
Lmao that was random
 distant-lands
11:38:38 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on this as a base? i'm gonna use it for my adopt shop.
 BJake
11:37:55 Don't call me BJ.
Heh heh heh
Bye bye
 kycantina
11:37:55 ky
I'm alright! Head hurts but getting dinner with friends in a bit :) How are you?
 Red River Wolves
11:37:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
I'm going to hot springs them once I run out of new wolves to throw into battle
 Amygdala
11:36:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky!
How are you
 kycantina
11:36:09 ky
Amy!
 Amygdala
11:35:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I feel you there...hot spring and blue feathers are my best friends in these situations
 Red River Wolves
11:34:48 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's more of a "all my main wolves are either exploring or injured. My pack happiness is zero and I don't feel like healing them individually" XD
 Amygdala
11:32:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Nah it's okay...i am not planing on top spot this event
 Red River Wolves
11:31:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
Should I pull my reserves out? Everyone Queen and below to the pups has not been out used since training
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Lykalo x KarmaMay 28, 2022 04:37 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
As always, please don't post if you aren't Lykalo or I. You are more than welcome to read along with the journey we will be taking our characters on. Thank you!
Lykalo x KarmaMay 28, 2022 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Asa Sumira

Feminine

19 Years

Sexuality

Straight

Species

Human (Witch)

Abilities

Asa has always leaned more to the spiritual side of witchcraft (ie, astral travel, communication with spirits, ect), but is also adept at imbuing physical objects with magical properties (through runes, sigils, weaving and knots, or just by channeling her intention into objects). She has dabbled in other forms of witchcraft too, but rarely uses them. The one area of her study that she has least interest in is Divination.

Appearance

Standing at 168cm, Asa has a tall and slender build. Although she has near-perfect hourglass proportions, she lacks muscle somewhat, due to her relatively inactive childhood. Her initially fair skin is tanned to a light golden color. Having spent most of her childhood running around barefoot (due to her general dislike of shoes), the soles of her feet have hardened to the point that she can comfortably run on gravel. She has highly arched feet, and tends to walk toe-first when barefoot, resulting in an almost dance-like movement.

Asa has a delicate, oval-shaped face, with high cheekbones, and a narrow chin. Her ears, well-proportioned, are somewhat pointed in shape. Her nose is straight, with a rounded, very slightly upturned tip. Downturned lips contribute to her faraway and sad resting expression.

Slightly downturned blue-grey eyes, usually distant and watchful, take on a lively, joyful glimmer when Asa is in a good mood. Asa's hair is straight and long, falling all the way to her hips. The fine brown hairs take on golden glow when struck by light.

Attire & Accessories

Asa's wardrobe was always quite limited, and as much as she wanted to, she never really got around to customising it much, as the majority of her clothes were handed down from her mother or even grandmother.

She generally wears a neat linen tunic embroidered bellflowers around the edges, tied around the waist with a plaited leather cord. A pair of light and flexible leather boots, and grey linen pants. In cooler weather, Asa will don her dark woolen cloak, with a silver flower-shaped clasp.

Asa always wears a small flower pendant on a silver chain around her ankle, a 'good luck' charm of sorts, given to her by her parents. Silver, with six pointed, overlapping petals, and no more than three centimeters in diameter.

Personality

Fun fact: Asa absolutely hates having to describe herself as a person, having dug through her own personality so much, she struggles to see the entire picture at once. She would much rather leave the task to others.

Speaking of which, there are other tasks she would prefer to leave alone, most of which fall under the category of communication. Regardless of how good (or not) she is at hiding it, Asa is very awkward at any form of communication, but is positively terrified of any staged conversation. It doesn't help that she struggles to find the right words to make her thoughts understandable to others, outside the context in her mind.

Her fear of communication is reflected in her behavioural patterns. While she may stride around with a calm confidence, a shadow of worry will pass over her expression the moment she knows she has to talk to someone she doesn't know. She will wait silently for people to notice her instead of interrupting a conversation.

But she's quite talkative once you get past that initial barrier, happily chatting about whatever common topic she might have found. In fact, she sometimes worries that she's being too talkative and annoying the other person. Asa does tend to judge herself a lot in that way.

Calm, patient, always with a small but friendly smile on her face, always understanding and compassionate, Asa is the ideal listener, albeit a silent one, since she's never sure what the right thing to say is. No one has ever seen her lose patience, get angry or upset. She will walk around smiling from ear to ear, though, if she's in an especially good mood. She doesn't even notice it until people shart giving her weird looks.

But that's all the surface, the tiny fraction of who she is, the small part of herself she feels safe to expose. Not a mask, of course. That was something Asa learned early on - she couldn't lie. She couldn't become someone entirely different. She could only pull together existing parts of herself, convince herself she was happy, and act it, the way she would be if she was. Always happy. Always calm. Always the best at everything. That was what she expected herself to be, and what it frustrated her to fail at. Perhaps it's partially the way she was raised, always expected to have the top grades, always told that nothing but the best is enough. In any case, it pains her to be worse than anyone. And it has made her competitive. Very competitive. And she enjoys it, it's her definition of fun, even when the only person she can compete with is herself.

On the inside, Asa is an artist. She loves anything beautiful, and sees beauty in many things. She will lose herself in sculpting, painting, music, or poetry. She loves animals, too. To Asa, the natural world is divine. Humanity is divine. Everything, from the highest mountain to the smallest stone, from a bear to an ant, from an oak to the grasses in the fields, is beautiful and divine.

Asa has a very clear image of the world she wants to create for herself. When it comes to her beliefs, they are very clear and do not change easily. While she will not dictate them to other people, she will have no one dictates theirs to her, either. She is incredibly loyal to those she considers 'family', as few as they may be, and will defend them from anything and anyone.

Strengths

- Highly intelligent and very capable of abstract thought, Asa easily grasps new concepts, and often excells at anything she tries her hand at.

- Asa has the drive and determination to sit down and spend the hours 'forcing' herself into perfection. She won't stop until she has achieved the ideal, or at least made significant progress towards it.

- A loyal friend, Asa is always there for the people she cares about. She would be there for strangers, too, but has been disappointed too many times to invest in people who don't want her around.

Weaknesses

- An awkward communicator, hindered in equal parts by her lack of experience and her belief that she is awkward.

- Can be competitive to a fault, sometimes going a bit too far.

- Asa can quickly grow tired of loud groups, cheerful or otherwise, and needs time away to ground herself and recharge her batteries.

-

----***----

-

Name

Ölvir Dunn

Goes by "Sindri"

Masculine

26 Years

Sexuality

Asexual, but not necessarily aromantic

Species

Werewolf

Appearance

Ölvir shifted for the first time when he was twelve, and hasn't aged since. A mere 154cm tall (sure, he was tall for a twelve-year-old, but at twenty-six? He hates being short), skinny, and somewhat under-fed. You look at him and you know he was born among the poor. A thin layer of dust and grime covers his pale skin, giving it a brownish color. Through it, one might make out the light freckled sprinkled over his nose and cheeks. His hair is somewhat windblown, tangled, and dirty, and has grown almost to shoulder-length, but you can tell that he makes an effort to keep it clean and neat. The dark, almost black bangs frame a pretty, innocent child's face. Angular, sculpted features, a sharp chin and somewhat hollow cheeks. Small, neat ears, only their tips visible, poking out from under his hair. A perfectly, almost impossibly straight nose, with delicate, narrow nostrils. Pale green hooded eyes hold a reserved, intelligent gleam. Ölvir's appearance could be almost described as angelic.

Although he appears young, his hands, as delicate as the rest of him at first glance, are roughened with use, and his thin fingers strong. His nails are always neatly trimmed, though he can't always beat the thin line of dirt that somehow always gets under them. With a thin, fragile build, a slightly fallen-in chest, and a tendency to cross his arms, he often looks like he's closed himself off from the world. Ölvir's lack of muscle comes less from lack of physcal activity, and more from malnutrition.

This is less of a problem to his canine form. Still a bit smaller than others of his kind, and still with slender, long-legged proportions, he nevertheless is well-muscled and lithe. His eyes retain a similar pale green hue, but they undoubtedly carry far more confidence, which is equally conveyed by his self-carriage. As a wolf, Ölvir looks like nothing and no one could ever get in his way. His silvery-white coat is long, but not very thick, which can prove to be a problem in the winter - hence his tendency to stick around old ruins rather than heading deeper into the wild.

Attire & Accesories

His clothes look like he's been wearing them for a long, long, time. They're so worn, patched up so many times, you'd think they were handed down for generations. He keeps them as clean as he can, which has proven easier with the dark grey tunic rather than the lighter cream-colored pants, which show all the stains Ölvir couldn't get out.

Personality

Perhaps the most obvious thing you notice when you first meet Ölvir, is that he doesn't talk. Well, he does, but it's so hard to get a word out of him, that you might as well not try. He would much rather just ignore you and be in his own world. You're highly unlikely to ever have a decent conversation with him. That said, if he sees the need to speak, he will. And he'll be blunt about it, saying things exactly the way they are in his head. With the least amount of words possible, of course, so his sentences tend to be incomplete - Ölvir kind of leaves you to figure out what exactly he meant.

Overall, Ölvir easily leaves the impression of a timid, innocent young boy, who's always in his thoughts, blind to the world around him. Anyone who has watched him a bit more closely will see that he's quite a genius when it comes to anything requiring logical, abstract thought. If anyone were to stumble across his home, they would find it full of parts and inventions and peices of paper randomly scattered around the room. It's how he passes his time.

One of the things Ölvir hates most, is being treated as a brainless child. Sure, he's a child, and always will be, but he's way smarter than those who try to boss him around, or look down on him. Oh, and there's those who try to feel sorry for him - they're the ones Ölvir hates most. It's pretty accurate to say that Ölvir hates at least half the world, and the other half he just doesn't mind. The things he actually likes (or knows he likes) you could probably count on your fingers. He enjoys a mental challenge, he likes being acknowledged for his abilities, he likes going off the beaten path, he needs his personal space, and he has a fascination with mythology.

There are many expressions you might expect to see on the face of a twelve-year-old. A cold, cruel, almost sadistic grin isn't one of them. This expression on the pretty, innocent face of a kid is an especially jarring and somehow even more unnerving combination. Ölvir used to hate this side of himself - the one that seemed to feed off the pain of others, and enjoy it. He used to fear it, pretend it didn't exist. That... changed one day. The day he had no choice but to face what he was. The whole world condemned him, it seemed. So he would have to accept himself instead. He no longer shuns that cruel, power-hungry side of himself. He lets it take over sometimes, watching his own actions with a kind of horrified satisfaction.

Strengths

- He's a child genius.

- Good with his hands - give him an idea and the right materials, and he'll make anything.

- He is quite good at self-defence.

Weaknesses

- His youthful appearance. Somehow, everyone finds a way to look down on him... He's small. And he's certainly not the strongest kid out there.

- His people skills could use some work, there's plenty of room for improvement. At least century's worth of improvement, actually.

- He gives in to feelings like anger and resentment far too easily.

Edited at June 4, 2022 05:00 PM by Lykalo
Lykalo x KarmaMay 28, 2022 05:32 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Asael Nova Winter
"I thought I could trust you. How could you break it?"

Male | 24 | Werewolf | Nurse

| Nickname(s) |
Asa, Winter

| Sexuality |
Heterosexual

| Birthday |
September 25

| Appearance |
Asael stands at 6'1 with semi-broad shoulders. He has an olive complexion with warm undertones, seeming to only get darker when he is outside during the summer. He has noticeable freckles that moderately litter his face but lightly litter his body. Of course, much like his skin tone, they get darker during the summer season. He has round eyes, though they are definitely unique as he has yet to meet another person with the same type of eye genetics as him. He has heterochromatic eyes, having his right be a stormy gray color while his left is a bright ocean blue color. These heterochromatic eyes are framed with thick, long lashes.

His hair is thick, having it be a copper color with goldish highlights that clash with his complexion rather well. His hair honestly really depends on the time of year regarding the seasons. During the summer and fall, it typically reaches down a bit past his shoulders to where he can easily put it in a small ponytail with two strands that frame his face. Very rarely does he have it down, unless he somehow ends up staying in the house during these seasons. During the winter and spring, he has it at a medium length, not wanting it to be too long. He usually has it in the style that's called a comb over. Sometimes it might be messy if he is at home and being lazy to where he won't be leaving the house.

He has somewhat of chiseled cheekbones with a barely noticeable square jawline, which he finds rather unattractive in a way. He always sports a clean-shaven look, never one to like the looks of how any style of beard looks on him. His physique is rather muscular, liking to keep in shape due to the fact that he has to protect himself from certain things lurking around corners and in the darkness. He has a straight nose and semi-full lips, having dimples on both cheeks when he smiles. Even when he doesn't smile, his dimples are sometimes noticeable.

He doesn't have piercings, but he does have a few tattoos. On his right forearm, he has a tattoo with rich orange, yellow, and red tones in the shape of a Phoenix. It's actually cool in a way where the very bottom is a pile of black and gray ashes to where a trail of sunset colors trail up to form the Phoenix, the wingspan spread out and it's mouth opened as if it is calling for someone or something. On his left chest, he has a sunflower. He knows it is girly, but he got a matching tattoo with his sister before she died and later on left his parents. For him, it holds great meaning to him. He also has one on his left wrist where a stethoscope is in the shape of a heartbeat when it is on a monitor. As for scars, he has a few of those as well. Most are small and not a big deal, but there are some that are quite large. He has one on his back that is in a ragged zig-zag pattern that starts from his left shoulder blade and continues down to where it meets the waistband of his jeans or scrub bottoms. He has one that wraps around his right forearm that is mostly covered by his tattoo, yet the bits that are seen seem to fit/blend in rather well with it.

His clothing definitely varies. When he is working, it is, of course, scrubs with very comfortable tennis shoes. When he is outside of work, he tends to wear slacks, boots or sneakers, and various dark colored shirts. He usually wears a cloak during winter and part of fall and spring. He will occasionally wear bright colors, especially when it comes to scrubs, but it rarely happens when he is outside of work. He does wear a dog tag around his neck as it was his sisters, something she that she made and gave to him before she died.

| Personality |
Asael has a hard time trusting people. He doesn't even remember the last person who he has been able to trust who hasn't gone and stabbed him in the back. The only people he has ever trusted enough with anything is his best friend and his sister. It might take him years to finally trust someone, but once you get past that, you have his loyalty until the very end unless you end up breaking it. Once you break that trust, there isn't a way to gain it back no matter what you try to do. He is definitely a serious person if you don't know him on a personal level. By saying that, he isn't one to crack a joke unless you catch him in a moment of weakness such as the month his sister died or his emotions for some odd reason get a hold of him. He is always passionate about something that he believes in.

He likes to have his space, keeping away from people as he isn't one who likes to have attention pinned onto him. He will blend in with the crowd, even though he is a tall person. He does it rather effortlessly, sometimes having people forget that he is even there. He doesn't really like talking to people who he doesn't know at least a little bit. Now, with him being a nurse that is different as he truly loves his job and helping people who need it. Since his patients rarely ever see him outside of his home, he is a bit more vulnerable and carefree towards them, though that gets turned off as soon as he steps off of the premise. He even tells his patients stories or listens to them about the stories they tell. He truly does enjoy this, even though he is someone who has such a different personality outside of work.

He is harsh with his words. He will always bluntly answer questions without thinking about it first, not sugar-coating it, or even acting at least a bit nice when saying it. He will always answer truthfully whether you will like it or not. Now, if you want him to lie for you, he will definitely do it. Though, he would like to know the reason before doing so. Unlike some people who can never say no, he will say it without hesitation. If he doesn't want to do something, he will definitely tell you. He has a silver tongue, especially when it comes to an argument with someone. He will always be determined to win or show that his point is relevant even if it might actually be completely the opposite. Now, he is actually quite sarcastic once you get past his cold and harsh exterior. He even has knowledge for days as he reads constantly whenever he has free time no matter the genre of the book. He mostly reads the most when it is the week of the full moon.

Once you get past the front he puts up, he is actually sweet and caring. He would do anything to make sure you are happy. He would even beat someone up if they hurt his friend. He is always so protective of the people that are close to him. Even though with everything, he definitely has a dark mind with what runs through his head. If anyone were to read what is in his head or even see it, they would think he should be sent to a mental hospital or at least get some help.

| Fear(s) |
Asael has a fear of heights for some odd reason. He can go on a Ferris Wheel, but that is as high up in the air that he will go. He also has a fear of clowns, which he never admits to after his best friend scared him to death in a clown costume.

| Allergies |
- Silver/Wolfsbane; burns, swells, and heavily bleeds if wounded/killed; severe/emergency
- Penicillin; severe allergic reaction if given; emergency
- Latex; redness and mild swelling; mild
- Bees; throat ends up swelling up a bit; severe

| Likes |
Asael likes anything related to art, the fall season, sweets, anything dogs, forests, anything body of water, reading, his patients, sunflowers, and definitely children.

| Dislikes |
Asael dislikes milk, fake people, Shifters, cats, people he can't stand, wine, roses, texting people (he finds it time-consuming), and calling people (he would rather talk to them face-to-face).

| Offspring(s) |
None

| Kin |
- Sierra Winter; sister; deceased
- Charlotte Winter; mother; deceased
- Leo Winter; father; alive; 49

| Werewolf Info |
Just like any Werewolf lore about there, silver and wolfsbane kills them. Now, shooting them in the heart with silver bullets will kill them but isn't the exact way to do so. You could shoot them in the lung with silver or even a major artery and it will kill them. It even causes them to heal more slowly and actually leaves scars as well. Now, if they were to touch silver, it doesn't burn them so no one would know what they truly are without either shooting or stabbing them with silver.

Now, unlike the lore saying that they shift without control and on a full moons night or some shit like that, that is all false. They are able to shift when they please without having the fear of exposing their secret. They are able to control themselves as a wolf, having their minds be intact on what they are doing and what they might do next. Now, all the lies about them being this human-wolf creature thing is a whole load of shit as well. They are like wolves, yet they are much larger than, let's say, a Timber Wolf. They are actually a bit larger than a fully grown Grizzly Bear on all four legs.

Now, there's also the lore saying that Werewolves have mates. That is technically true. Most of them never find their other halves as it is a big world out there. Though, there are some that are lucky enough to find their other half. Even if they find their other half, they don't have to accept them as their mate. Most of them do, but there are rare times they don't. Now, if their other half ends up rejecting them, then that is that for them. They never have a second chance of getting a second mate. Now, there have been tales that say there has been a few of them that have had a second chance, but that is still to remain heard by everyone's ears. Even if their other half rejects them, they don't end up dying or anything like the lore says. Instead, they just end up living their life even if they might be heartbroken for a while.

They are not born a Werewolf at birth. They learn about their history and what it means to be a Werewolf as they are growing up. Though, they don't know if they inherited the Werewolf genes until their sixteenth birthday. They are either going to shift for the first time or they are going to remain a human for the rest of enternity. Now, they will never age once they hit the age of twenty-one unless they stop shifting. Once they stop shifting, they start to age once again. Let's say they stop shifting for twenty years and then after all that time, they start shifting again. Whatever age they are at that time, they will stay that age unless they stop shifting once again.

| Other |
Asael is a very artsy person. He draws in his free-time whenever he isn't reading. He sells whatever he does unless he ends up really liking it. Sunflowers are always going to his favorite flower, especially since it reminds him of his sister. He doesn't know if his parents are alive or not as he hasn't been in contact with them since he left them.
Lykalo x KarmaMay 28, 2022 05:35 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Rosalind Star Bling
"People are so ungrateful but that doesn't stop me from helping them. I have such a weakness for that and I need to fix that."

Female | 22 | Human | White Witch

| Nickname(s) |
Rosa, Rosie, Linda

| Sexuality |
Heterosexual

| Birthday |
October 15th

| Appearance |
Rosalind stands at 5'6, slightly taller than the normal standard woman's height. She has a beige complexion with warm undertones, having it only get darker with how much she tends to be outside. She has freckles that litter the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks. Just like her skin tone, they get darker the more they are exposed to the sunlight. She has stunning round eyes that pop out against her dark complexion. Her eyes are quite unique considering they are violet color. They are framed with dark long, curled lashes.

Her hair is rather thick, having it usually be pulled away from her face and off her neck when she is busy making potions. Her hair is a white as snow. It cascades down her back in loose beach waves, having it stop past her bottom. She usually either has it in a braid or she keeps it down where she takes pieces from either side of her head and pulled it back to only clip it in the back with a silver piece of jewelry to keep it out of her face. She sometimes even has two strands of curled hair framing her face at times. When it is cooler out, she usually always has it down unless she is practicing swordsmanship or when fighting in general as another way to protect herself since she lives alone. She doesn't do much to it but run her fingers through her hair once in a while and that's about it.

Her cheekbones are chiseled in a way with a heart-shaped face. Her physique is petite, yet she has the muscle there, more than most women do with how much she is constantly working on her swordsmanship to help stay in shape among other things. She has a button nose and semi-full red lips that are the color of ruby that compliment her rather well. She has very noticeable dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. You can even slightly see them even when she isn't smiling. As much as she loves her dimples, sometimes she wished she didn't have them since it makes her features seem a bit softer. What's funny is that she sometimes pokes her fingers in her dimples just for the fun of it. She has perfectly shaped eyebrows with semi-white straight teeth surprisingly.

She does have some piercings considering she loves having them. She has a single silver hoop earring in both ears. Even though they are silver and hurt like hell when she got them, it didn't stop her from getting them in the first place. Other than that, she doesn't have any other piercings. Perhaps she will get more down the road at some time. As for tattoos, she doesn't have any at this time. Just like most people, she has scars. Some are small, some are large, and some are ugly. The most noticeable one is the one that goes across her neck in a horizontal way. Surprisingly enough, it did kill her. As to how, that will be explained in other. Of course, she has other small ones, but that is about it.

Her clothing is usually the same regardless of where she goes. The colors just change, if that makes sense. She usually wears a pair of black pants, a colored -mostly white or red- off the shoulder long-sleeve shirt, and a pair of knee-high boots. She rarely ever wears dresses, unless she has to for an important occasion or if she has to go to royalty because they need something from her. She will wear a cloak whenever it is cold or to help her blend in with the shadows or just because she wants to.

| Personality |
Rosalind is wary of trusting people, yet there are times where she trusts someone too fast. When she does that, it usually ends up where they stab her in the back, making her wonder what she did to have them do such a thing to her. No matter how many times she tells herself to not trust someone who seems kind right off the bat, she always ends up failing to do so. Even though she craves to trust people, loyalty means everything. If you break that or even her trust, there is no way that the person will ever gain it back. Well, maybe over time and having them prove to her they can, but even then she will be wary where their loyalty lies.

She might seem like a stern person from the outside, but once you approach her and start talking to her, she is the sweetest person on the earth. Had it not been for scars and, she would be considered an innocent person. Yet, that is so far from the truth. Even though she is still so young, she has seen so much already that it is hard to be an innocent person. Well, it is partially because she likes to travel. She will do anything to try and please people, even though they might not accept her for doing it. She will be there for anyone that needs a shoulder to cry on or lend an ear to listen to someone. She will do anything for people she knows, well, withing reasons of course. She won't kill someone without them giving her a good, legitimate reason to do so. Even then, she probably won't do it. On top of all of that, she is a bubbly person.

Now, she might be a bit stern with someone at first as she wants to get it through the person's head that she might be kind but push her the wrong way and she won't hesitate to lash out at you. She is rather sarcastic, a jokester, and sometimes even a flirter, though that isn't common. You give her a sarcastic reply, she will give you one right back. She usually jokes around to lighten the mood or to make someone feel better if they are in a dark mood. It usually works for the most part. She can be harsh with her words at times though as she isn't one who likes to sugar-coat her words. She rather flat out tell you then beat around the bush and try to spare your feelings. The world is a cruel place, so why expect someone to lessen the blow for you to help spare your feelings?

Even though she might be a kind, sweet, carefree person, she won't hesitate to tell someone no if she doesn't agree with something they are doing or if they ask her for a favor. Above all, if she has something to tell you, she will tell you. Well, for the most part anyway. She definitely has a silver tongue, especially when it comes to an argument with someone. She would go on for days before they eventually give up. She is quite intelligent and knowledgeable since she likes to read whenever she has free time to do so. Most of the time it is when she is traveling and she is resting by the fire at night.

She will do anything to protect her friends, even if it means that she has to kill someone. She is passionate about something she believes in without a doubt. She sometimes jumps or flinches at the sudden touch of something or if someone moves quickly. She has her reasons why she reacts that way. There are times where she even jumps when there is a loud noise.

| Fear(s) |
Rosalind isn't afraid of much. She is afraid of losing people that she is close with. She is afraid of spiders, causing her to want to burn a house down if she sees one in her house. She will not tolerate spiders.

| Allergies |
- Berries; severe allergic reaction if she eats it; emergency
- Pollen; congestion, runny nose, sneezing; mild
- Shellfish; slight swelling of the throat, lips, and tongue; severe

| Likes |
Rosalind absolutely loves children and wants a few of her own in the future. She loves honey, especially with some warm tea on a rainy day or cool morning. She loves her witchcraft, always reading up in new spells, potions, mixtures and learning more about them. She loves the ocean, wanting to one day go to it and enjoy the day.

| Dislikes |
Rosalind absolutely hates people who are cruel to people and are just so ungrateful, especially when someone is trying to help them. She absolutely hates the dark and rogue witches, knowing that they do nothing but hurt people and betray people. She doesn't really do alcohol even, not liking the taste of it in the slightest.

| Offspring(s) |
None

| Kin |
- Jen Bling; mother; deceased
- Richard Bling; father; deceased

| White Witch Info |
There are dark witches, white witches, and rogue witches. Obviously, the white witches are who people usually go to as they are nothing but good people and don't harm them either. As for dark and rogue witches, they are nothing but trouble. They will bring nothing but chaos, death, etc. They are usually the witches that people go to for potions to kill someone or ask something that a white witch will not do since it is consider dark magic. They can even bring people back from the dead if someone wishes for it.

| Other |
Rosalind used to be a human before she was killed. She was part of the common-folk and fell in love with a Prince. Apparently his parents didn't like that as they sent an assassin and killed her. That is where the scar on her neck came from. She was reincarnated somehow and she was in the caves in the mountains for a while to control her magic and learn the white witch ways. After she figured everything out, she did start looking for who reincarnated her and why, but she hasn't had any look so far yet.

Edited at May 28, 2022 06:38 PM by Deadly Karma

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us