Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:22:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Sure XD
 technoblade
03:21:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

wanna go a round or 2 while I wait to reroll?
 Amygdala
03:19:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I'm sorry...i can't help myself i love pvp and wolf party😭
 Boeing
03:19:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
also, Amy
What were you saying about not getting to top #1 PvP power rankings again -_-
 Amygdala
03:18:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Yup...i love him XD
 Boeing
03:17:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Your LW Nimble Foot xDD
 Amygdala
03:17:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
I finished 5 swamp levels in 2 days
 Boeing
03:17:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
Okay fine
You're still relatively more sweaty in Explore than I am lol
 Devils Heart
03:17:29 FizenDevil, Zeni
Mushrooms: 15,405

15k mush *^* Almost enough to afford the apples needed for the customs.. well one.. custom..
 Amygdala
03:17:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Hehe my barelly trained super agile wolf is doing amazingly XD
 Listless
03:16:58 List
currently trying to do 10 levels in tundra 🫡 got 3 down
 technoblade
03:16:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Boe

Depends on the week really, some weeks I barely explore at all.
 Boeing
03:16:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
How many levels do you go up a week xD
Alright then, you're not tht sweaty.
Does that mean you're still a bit sweaty though?
 Amygdala
03:15:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Damn...not me beiing called out lmao
 technoblade
03:15:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Boe

rude, I'm not that sweaty ;-;
 Boeing
03:14:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
But I'm not a sweaty Explore grinder like y'all. I don't explore nearly as much ;-;
I've had the Forest one for almost 12 days and I'm only 6/10 of the way there lol
 technoblade
03:13:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Boe

My swamp is level 1 and I'm still doing it
 Amygdala
03:13:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I had 5 levels of swamp and it's getting better. I am on swamp 19 now XD
 Boeing
03:13:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
My Tundra is Level 2, Mountain is Level 3
I turned them down once I got the forest one lol
 Amygdala
03:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
These are my favourite quests...why would you skip them😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 2, 2022 08:35 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you are Budding Blossom or South Park. Thanks^^
Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 2, 2022 09:08 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
thankfully emilia was outside of her house while it went up in flames, though all she could really think about was her humans. the ash flew onto her long, white, and ginger coat which made her hesitate no more to run. she ran as fast as she could, happy she had napped just 30-ish minutes before the fire. emi's energy level was high so she ran quite fast into the forest that grew slowly behind her backyard. as she looked back, the queen only saw the amber-coloured blaze that stole her home away from her. as the small female entered the large forest she crept low to the ground, nervous some animal bigger than her would see her and make her their lunch for the day.
approaching what seemed to be a small district of cats, emilia questioned what would happen to her, or worse, what had happened to her humans. that was all she could think about. i wish i had stayed to help them. they probably think i'm still inside, burning as they weep and cry for me outside. emi thought. entering a small clearing, she saw many cats around her. unsure if anyone had seen her yet, she stood high to make it known she wasn't trying to hurt them or anything. scanning the place around her, she looked for the cat that looked the biggest. as she found a feline that matched her discription, she slowly approached him, or her and announced her presence.
"hello, i'm emi. i-i'm not sure where i am but.. my humans house burned down and i no longer have a place to go. i was wondering if i could stay here for a couple of days? i hope i'm not a bother." emi meowed, hoping that she would get a positive answer rather than a negative one. all she needed was a simple yes, and her whole life could possibly be saved. as the large tom looked at her, she noticed that his primary coat colour was a very neat blueish gray. she'd never seen anything like it which made the experience better. "emi, huh?" the cat said with a very masculine voice, leaving emi to know that the cat she had walked up to was infact a male. "i'm archer" he said, looking down at the female. it seemed his facial expression changed when emi said her humans house burned down. was it because she wasn't wild like them? or something else?
Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 3, 2022 01:42 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

He watched as she walked toward Archer. “I was wondering if I could stay here for a couple of days? I hope I'm not a bother.” Grey heard the new cat say. “We’ll see if it's a couple days.” He said to himself when he heard Archer introduce himself to the new cat. He looked at Archer and saw the look that he had on his face. He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to Archer and the new cat. “I'm Grey. The only way you could be a bother is if you get in the way a bit too much.” He said to emi. “I have to go.” He said to Archer and turned to walk out of the clearing.

He had an important job to do. While everyone hunted and protected the territory he had to be the shaman. He walked past the cats who were behind Archer. “Grey.” He heard Acher call. He turned around and faced him. “Yes Acher?” He said to the tom. “Could you make Emi here a den or a bed?” Archer said to him. Acher had gotten up and started walking over to him. “Look. I know they won't be here long but we cant have emi here sleeping somewhere uncomfortable. It wouldn't be fair that we have shelter and she doesn't.” Grey turned his head to look past Archer at emi and then back at Acher. “Ok.” He said to archer. “Thanks.” The tom said as grey walked away from the clearing.

Vines, stickers, grass, leaves, moss. He thought. That's all I need to get then i have to find a place for emi to stay. As long as they have somewhere warm to stay Archer will be happy. He went over to a tree near the clearing that had room under the roots to fit two or three cats in it comfortably. This is more then enough space for one cat but it works. He searched nearby trees and found some moss and long blades of grass and brought them to the tree and started rearranging the grass and moss into a bed.

Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 3, 2022 05:22 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
as archer had finished looking at emilia, emi looked around and saw a rather large brownish, grey tabby cat. this cat looked to be way bigger than emi herself, which was weird because all of the other cats were smaller, around emi's size just a tad bit bigger. perhaps this was archer's mate, if archer was the lead cat? emi had no clue and she didn't wanna have a clue, as she was always a quiet and independent cat. as the big cat stood up and made his way over to emi and archer, he introduced himself as grey. infact, this cat did not seem like a female cat, or act like one. emi wasn't a wild cat so she obviously didn't know how wild cats acted or their roles or whatever, but it wasn't her place. she got a weird feeling from the cat but looked away as the male walked away from the two.
emi had thought she was done with grey before archer called him over again. grey, again. whatever. i guess i'll just ask archer if i could help in any way? em thought as archer ordered grey to collect supplies to make her a den. as emi watched grey walk away she turned her attention back to archer. "i really am greatful you're letting me stay here, is there any way i can help you to make up for it? i can do almost anything" she suggested, before sitting down and waiting for his reply.
"uh, you can just hang around for now, get to know each of the cats. once you feel you're ready to start working you may help the hunters gather food, and if you're up early enough tomorrow you may go on the morning patrol. i suggest you get some rest soon though, it seems you've been, and lost a lot today." grey assured. emi was happy he had accepted her, but she wanted to get to know grey more. her pumpkin orange eyes shined in the sun as she nodded and walked away, looking around at the other cats who layed in the clearing and deciding on a cat she wanted to introduce herself to. hearing meows of kits coming from the left side of her, she decided she would go into there and ask if she could help in any way, assuming the mums of the kits would be tired out and needing assistance from another feline.
as the cat entered a hole she saw maybe two to three other queens nursing baby kits. standing at the opening, she wanted to introduce herself then and there but chose to stay quiet and approach one of the queens first. choosing to walk over to a brown and white tabby cat, with about four kits nursing silently beneath her. "hello, i'm emilia, i just talked to archer and he approved my stay, i was wondering if i could maybe help around in here?" she asked, sure not to awake the wee kits.
"emilia," the mum began. "i'm iris, these are my kits figaro, ariel, alice and ripley" she smiled. "i'm glad archer allowed you to stay, it gets quiet sometimes and i could use some company" iris added, genuinely seeming happy emi was there.

Edited at April 3, 2022 05:23 PM by South Park
Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 3, 2022 06:48 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Grey found some more moss and grass and put it in with the rest. When he was done rearranging the moss and grass he went back to find Acher. He went over to Archer den and found him there. “Emi’s den is ready. Do you want me to go find her and show them?” Grey asked the tom sitting up. “Yeah. Let me know if Emi likes it and if she doesn't then we can always fix it.” The tom said. Grey left the tom and went to find the new cat.

He had looked and asked almost everyone if they knew where Emi went. He came across the queen's den and heard her voice. He walked to the front of the den and found Emi helping Iris with figaro, ariel, alice, and ripley. “Your den’s done.” Grey said to the white and ginger colored cat. “Archer wanted me to show you it. Ill be waiting on the edge of the clearing.” the tom added. He turned around and walked to the edge of the clearing where he said he would wait.

He sat at the edge of the clearing for Emi when Sparrow came over. “Hello Grey.” The cat said to him. “How are you?” She added. “Fine. Just waiting for the new cat. You?” He said to her. “Good. You know. Its been a while since we’ve really talked with your training and all of course.” She said to him. “Yeah. It has. I havent even talked with mom lately. How is she?” The tom asked. “She’s good. Wishes you would visit though.” Sparrow said giggling. “Erhh. tell her ill visit soon.” Grey told her.

Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 3, 2022 07:38 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
while emi helped iris out with her kits and of course, had many coversations with her emilia wondered how life would be living with the cats. of course she didn't intend to, but what if it happened? she wouldn't be alone in the forest and she'd have, well, kind of a family. iris's kits reminded emilia of when she was just a baby, which wasn't many years ago but she felt like it was just yesterday she was born. emilia also knew she had the looks of her father, practically like her fathers twin brother but only his daughter. sometimes emi missed her mum but not all the time as she wasn't the best cat.
soon wondering when grey would return, emi continued talking to iris and the other mothers residing in the cave with their kits. happily she had already became familiar with the four mums in the den, but now she just had to meet the other dozen cats, which she wasn't looking forward to. emi just wanted to sleep. hearing a familiar voice behind her, turning around she saw grey. she was almost happy but again the female liked being with the mums.
"uhh, i guess i have to go now, bye iris! bye you guys, talk later" emi smiled and followed grey out into the clearing a couple minutes after chatting with the queens and saying bye to each of the kits. so far emilia had loved it here, it was almost better than her humans home but she really missed her human mum and dad.
walking out of the den that had the mothers in it, she saw grey chatting with another cat. feeling like it would be awkward if she approached the two emi sat down and watched grey talk to the other female for just a couple of seconds, hesitating even wlaking up to them but she new she kinda had to. standing up, em yawned before making her way towards them. once she was face to face with grey again she took a good look at his face before assuming he was a cat that was way too friendly with the females, but she didn't want to make any assumptions too bad. emi scanned the clearing for archer, the cat who helped her just earlier today, he was quite nice to the female and she appreciated that as most of the time a cat would be rather rude to her before even getting to know the female, which was okay but emi kinda got tired of it.

Edited at April 3, 2022 07:39 PM by South Park
Budding BlossomxSouth ParkApril 4, 2022 03:45 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

“This is Sparrow. My sister.” Grey said to Emi when she sat down. “Hi!” Sparrow said to Emi. “Well. Got to go. I haven't checked on mom today.” Sparrow said and with that she turned around and headed towards a den where there mother was sitting outside. “Sorry about that.” He said to emi. “Well. I guess it's time to get going. Come on.” He added. He got up and headed in the direction of the den making sure he stopped every now and then for Emi to catch up if she started to fall behind.

The fresh prey scents surrounded him. Maybe I'll hunt something after this. Rabbit or mouse sounds good right now. “Do you know how to hunt?” He said to emi trying to make some small talk. He assumed that some cats that lived with humans hunted but he didn't want to jump to conclusions when he didnt really know any. He stopped at the tree and turned around and waited for emi. Its not that far from the clearing so if something were to happen its easy for emi to get to other cats. As he waited he heard the occasional bird and prey up in the trees, Water trickling in a creak somewhere nearby, and the trees blowing in the wind. He laid down by the entrance and started to think about what he still needed to learn and what he already learn. Hopefully ill be more helpful to everyone soon. He snapped back to the world when he heard the sound of a twig snap and crunching leaves. He got up on his paws unsure of what was there. A cat scent came to him. “Is that you emi?” He asked. He couldnt figure out who it was. For all he knew it could be another cat.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us