Wolf Play : Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:17:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
That's why everyone is so excited XD
We don't even know what boost it will be but eve mentioned it won't be tied to cp
 Eno
04:16:16 
Amy,
Ah okay! Wasn't sure if we knew anything lol
 Amygdala
04:14:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
It's going to be a new boost event so we don't know yet
 Eno
04:13:49 
Do we know what the event actually is? I can't recall if we had one last year
 Amygdala
04:12:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
My plan is to buy 10k moves tomorrow and explore my ass off while doing as much quests as i possibly can
 kycantina
04:11:47 ky
Y'all are stressing me out,, hopefully even if I don't get the new boost I'll get something worth customizing
 Amygdala
04:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am barely on 10k😅
 kycantina
04:08:37 ky
Amy, hhhhh 50k jesus, I better run more art shop ads lol
 Eno
04:08:26 
Have 25k..... could do better to be honest xD
 Amygdala
04:07:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
My goal is 100k but i will be lucky to get to 50k XD
 kycantina
04:06:28 ky
Y'all how much should I be saving for the next wolf party event? I'm at 14.4k right now but I'm worried ot won't be enough
 _Moonshadow_
04:05:05 Moon
didn't even realize i've been on this app for a year-
 Eno
04:04:11 
Ellixter,
No worries. There's 3 rounds but most people will gamble on round 1 as it's cheaper for the same kind of wolf.
 Amygdala
04:04:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
He has zero CP lmao
 Link Cat
04:01:45 Jelly Bean
Venus decimated your poor wolf, Amy. XD
 Ellixter
04:01:02 
Thanks eno
 Eno
03:58:22 
Ellixter
Wolf party is where you can exchange tokens or 100 mush for random G1 wolves

Real > Games > wolf party
 Eno
03:56:59 
Poe,
Agreed 😎
 Amygdala
03:54:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Damn...i didn't see the 25exp thing...oh well RIP daewchita😅
 Ellixter
03:54:49 
Hi guys! What is the wolf party?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)January 26, 2022 08:16 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Title:
It's Wired
Plot:
It's the annual mating ball and all unmated shifters are thrilled to find their mate at said event. Throughout history there have been a few rare cases where a shifter had what was known as a 'Second Chance Mate'. This occurred when a mate bond had been rejected and the rejected individual got a second chance at being whole. But never in the history of shifters had there been a Triad Bond. Three shifters discover that not only do they have a mate, they have two. Follow their journey as the learn to love and embrace this peculiar bond that they share.
Character list:
Elizabeth•21•Female•Heterosexual•Were-leopard
Nika•20•Female•Bisexual•Were-fox
Aleksander•24•Male•Heterosexual •Were-tiger

Edited at January 26, 2022 08:30 AM by Nevaehina's Den
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 2, 2022 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(who is starting this?)
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 4, 2022 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Idk, I have been a bit busy and stressed with life stuff, like my boyfriend about gave me a heart attack, I can start but it may be awhile)
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 5, 2022 08:47 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Shifters across the world, all of the age of 20 and up, were preparing themselves for of the most grand event of the year. The Mating Ball. They would be gathering at the manor of Leon, the home of the Lion shifters. It was situated at the centre of an estate, the only lush area in the city. They would come from far and wide. Each representing their species and clan (tribe, pack, etc.)
Today was the day of the mating ball.
~
Elizabeth | 21 | Female | Wereleopard
An absent mind accompanied that of busy hands as they trimmed flower stems. It remained that way until the thumb was pricked by a thorn. Stormy grey orbs glanced down, suddenly torn from their mindless train of thought. "Liz if you don't finish that bouquet of roses soon, you'll be late for your dress fitting!" The voice of her grandmother sounded from behind her, earning a soft huff from the younger woman. "Nanna... this isn't my first mating ball and probably not my last one. I'll just wear the same dress I wore last year! There's no need for a new one... besides, I have to finish these bouquets first. We both know you're starting to get too old for such laborious work." The young woman teased her elder as she gestured to the floral covered table in front of her. "You got your mother's tongue I see... You're lucky I'm fond of you deary." The elder retorted, giving the girl a knowing look. "Just because you didn't find your mate at the ball last year... does not mean you won't tonight... And the owner of that dress shop is an old friend of mine, she offered to tailor a dress for you! Now, no more dilly-dalying! Off you go, the ball will be starting in 5 hours and you better be ready by then!" The elder woman's raspy voice instructed the girl, dismissing her.

Edited at February 5, 2022 10:13 AM by Nevaehina's Den
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 5, 2022 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( may add more)
Shifters across the world, all of the age of 20 and up, were preparing themselves for of the most grand event of the year. The Mating Ball. They would be gathering at the manor of Leon, the home of the Lion shifters. It was situated at the centre of an estate, the only lush area in the city. They would come from far and wide. Each representing their species and clan (tribe, pack, etc.)
Today was the day of the mating ball.
~
~Nika~20~female~warefox~
Nika's mother had been beginning her to go to the mating ball. Mika was still unsure weather she were to go or not. Mika was making a few yummy treats for her family's bakery. So her mother came downstairs to see her still here made her mother mad. Mika looked at her mother to see an upset face come across her mother's face. Mika mother then began scolding her "young lady, you need to be getting ready for the ball" She said.mika went back to what she was doing as she spooke "let me finish this...and I will make up my mind." Mika said in a class voice as her mother stormed over "make up your mind?" Her mother said "yes, make up my mind" She responded. "We had agreed that you will go" her mother then said flicking her tail furiously. Nika smirked "you agreed with a wall that I would be going, I only said I would think about it" Nika said flicking her tail now annoyed and frustrated with her mother.

Edited at February 9, 2022 05:43 PM by Flying nugget
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 5, 2022 11:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oops

Edited at February 5, 2022 11:56 AM by Flying nugget
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 8, 2022 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Aleksander - 24 - Male - Were-Tiger~
"Wrong."
"But, Sir! Your father specifically stated that-"
"I don't care what he stated. I want the black tuxedo and that is all."
Aleksander's piercing emerald gaze will bare down on the tailor's assistant until the smaller man caves under the pressure.
"Yes Sir... I will have it brought right out..."
Nodding to himself, Aleks will look back into the full length mirror to appraise himself. This year's ball was going to be just like all the rest... Utter failures. At the old age of 24, he doubted he was going to find a person to even dance with, never mind a mate. His father told him that he needed to be more "lively and approachable" to even have a snowball's chance in hell to have a girl even talk to him. Too bad he liked to be cold and solitary, lest he might have listened to the advice.
Rolling his eyes, Aleks starts to remove his jacket as the assistant returns with the tux to try on. A few minutes later, he will be in front of the mirror again, green eyes skimming over how the black on black on black number hugged his toned body and showed off the silver quality to his curly hair. Nodding again to himself, he will pick up his jacket and turns for the door. "Put this on my father's account." He tells the assistant dismissively on the way out.
Tossing his jacket into the passenger seat of his sports car, he will ignore the buzzing of his cell. Just father, probably calling to yell at me that I turned down the white suit again... He thought to himself as he floored it, speeding along the narrow roads toward the manor house that was to be the host for the mating ball that year. His ambush (group of tigers) was on good terms with the Leon Pride, so he doubted the pride would mind if he showed up a bit early. He pulled onto the estate's drive, waving a hand at the gate guard and driving up to the guest parking lot. Now... A chance to blow a few hours reading... He thought before pulling out his tablet to continue the novel he had been reading.
Its Wired [Nevae x Flying x Feral] (Private/ 1x1x1)February 9, 2022 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mika~22~female~warefox
moments latter Mika was at her grandmother's dress shop...her mother wouldn't let her not go. She came across a black dress that faded to gold along with gold starts scattered as the gold faded to the black, I was an off the shoulder dress something her mother would never approve of but Mika guessed if she would tk find a mate she would have go a little out thare to get one. It's not like every day the person of her dreams is to walk in throw her family's bakery doors. Mika smiled as she took the dress to try on. After putting it on she came out to see that her mother was now thare 'oh lord, please do help me' she said to herself. Her mother was pleased with her choice and so it was the dress she wint with.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us