The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 25, 2022 09:01 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Just for the two of us, but your free to follow along. Have a dope day!
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 25, 2022 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"No! I can do it myself, thank you very much."

Kelio Yarrow Thatcher

Female

19 years old

Fallow deer

Kelio stands at 5'10, being rather average in height, with a skinny, yet slightly muscular build. Her body is covered in fine, lighter chocolate brown fur, with spots of white on her legs, almost as a fawn would. Two striking blue eyes are quick to meet anyone near, as she does take her passion rather seriously. A rather odd one out, she was. You didnt see very many deer anymore.

Kelio wears a black short sleeved shirt with a slightly oversized grey and pink hoodie over the top, sometimes accompanied by a winter coat, if it's cold enough. During the summer she sports knee-length shorts, and otherwise wears skinny or bootcut jeans that may or may not have a few holes. Its unnecessary to wear shoes when you have hooves, and she just finds it uncomfortable. Keilo isnt really a jewelry person, but she does always wear an amethyst necklace that looks like it was handtied and made, it still having a rather rough look.

Kelio is a laid back, adventurous soul. Shes always looking for something new to try, and when she goes off on one of her "expeditions" expect her to be gone for weeks at a time. That's why she could never keep a relationship: noone was willing to be away from her that long or be away from home for the same reason. So, therefore, she'd always be a traveler who doesnt have a set place to live, she just lives wherever.

You can also expect very little needs/wants, Kelio has always had to be self sufficient, so shes anxious when asking for things. Maybe childhood trauma has to do with it, but no one is quite certain, as she doesn't really talk much.

Flowers, stars, the rain, icecream, feeling free, journalism

Dislikes

Snakes, being yelled at, being stuck in a house, ginger, the sun/heat, pranks

AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 25, 2022 10:17 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm completely innocent, was never here, and never did anything. Promise."
Malahki Anthony McDonnald
Male
18 years old
Mountain Lion
Following you typically buff dumb jock look, his muscles are well developed from years of physical training. His height is 5 foot 7 inches and a quarter, making him look like an easy target. His ears fade to black on the ends from his brown fur around his face except around the eyes and mouth where again it fades to black. His eyes are large and yellow, the vertical pupil and cone structure allowing him to see perfectly at night. The front of his body from his throat to his stomach are white while his back, as amd legs are brown. This leaves hi hands white and the tip of his tail black exactly like his ears.
Normally found in a deep crimson hoodie, plain t-shirt and loose fitting jeans unless working out, then it's a muscle-t and basketball shorts or if its dead winter, then instead of jeans it's thick sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirts. He doesn't have any distinguishing tattoos, or piercing but would love to get a nose ring, or maybe an ear piercing.
He is never one to actively go out looking for trouble or a fight, but when it inevitably finds him he has no issue fighting back. Often using his advanced reflexes, muscles, perfect eyesight, impeccable timing, and rentable claws to make quick work of any advisory. When he isn't working out, training, or in a tough situation he is at home taking care of his sister(his dad left and his mother is bedridden) or he is at work.
He secretly just wants to leave his family entirely but knows he would feel to guilty so he doesn't. He never treats himself as he wants his sister to be happy and enjoy her childhood.
Staying up late, listening to music, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, new areas, and the idea of real freedom.
Dislikes
People getting in his face or ordering him around, overly strong scented food, being surrounded by more then 15 people, duties and obligations.

Edited at January 25, 2022 10:44 PM by AppleBottomJeans
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 26, 2022 03:23 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Stocking shelves and scanning labels he looked to the clock. 3:45. "Hey, Ashlyn. I'm gonna clock out and head home early. My little sister is probably hungry." He looked over and heard her give a heavy sigh. "Fine, go. Tell your mom I said i hope she gets better soon." He took off his apron a d threw on his hoodie, booking it threw ally ways, over a railroad, and up a fire escape ladder. From here the air was sweet, coming from the forest. Taking a running start he jumped back down, using the walls from the builds to his sides to rebound allowing him to land unharmed.
He continued running out of the ally and slammed directly into someone. His ears flattened and he snarled. His eyes turning into slits, all in agrovation. His tail flicked left and right. "Your lucky I'm late." He shoved past and huffed, continuing at a light jog instead of a sprint like before.
Getting home his sister was at the table doing homework. "Has she gotten out of bed today?" His sister shook her head no. "Okay, I'll make you a snack in a little while." Going to his room he threw on a tank top and popped his back, still annoyed from before. Sitting on the corner of his bed he opened his window letting in fresh air, and inhaling it sharply. What I would give to be free from here. "Malahki, I'm hungryy!" Facepalming himself he got up and put a plate of foax chicken nuggets in the oven.

Edited at January 26, 2022 03:42 PM by AppleBottomJeans
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 10:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

A figure strolled about, not seeming to have any straight direction or place they were headed, it was more.. just planned wandering. Kelio clutched notebook, stopping in shops and store to talk to employees about the economy and their pay; just another day in her world. It was always something different, and there was always someone who seemed to mess her with her mood, whether it be called off by some random bastard or trampled by a rushing jerk.

Kelio was almost done with her day, and was walking down an alleyway when someone sudden ran into her, sending the fallow doe to her knees, which her clutched her hands into fists upon impact.

When she saw the culprit, a younger male mountain lion, it came as no surprise. Though they did seem to be of similar age, Kelio was the more.. composed one at the moment. She got up and brushed herself off.

Ah!

It seems she had forgotten. The girl was set to leave for an 'expedition' tomorrow, and was looking for someone to recruit, to keep her company and make sure neither of them died.

A couple knocks on house doors, noone. They either were too busy or wasnt.. in on the whole 'exploration' deal.

Kelio was starting to loose hope that she wouldnt be able to find someone. Two more houses.. Her next stop was the Cougars house, which she hadn't really known who lived where, so it was more just hoping.

Knock, knock

Kelio took a step back, waiting to see if anyone was home.

AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 10:32 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He served his sister the nuggets and also a glass of milk. "There you go." He chuckled kissing her forehead knowing his mother would never do such a thing for her. Looking over her shoulder he saw half of her homework was done. Smiling to himself he heard a knock on the door and his Kom screaming for him to get it. "Yeah, I'm already on the way." He rolled his eyes, disappointed in his own mother for being useless.
He didn't bother to put on a hoodie before he opened the door and got a strong wiff of crisp air. After letting his eyes adjust he saw it was the dear he ran into in the ally. He took a peak inside to see if his sister was watching and when he saw she was just sitting there all oblivious he closed the door so she couldn't sea or hear anything they where doing.
He took steps closer to her amd further from his home. He sighed as he figured she was there to get even. "Looks, I don't have time for this. About earlier; I'm sorry." He paused get a good look at her face and eyes. "I..." He knew there was no excuse. Giving a large sigh he popped his knuckles and rubbed his eyes. He sat for a moment uncomfortably. "Do you want to... come inside?" The offer was staggered qnd at a low volume as the tense feeling made him feel awkward. He looked her up and down, determined she wasn't a threat to his sister and reopened the door and took a step in.

Edited at January 28, 2022 11:06 PM by AppleBottomJeans
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 11:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kelio could hear some yelling from inside, but didnt think anything of it. Once the door was opened.. she was rather shocked, even more so with the apology. It seems he thought she was here for a different reason than she was.

"I'm actually just asking.. well everyone something, and it seems I'm about out of luck." She explained. "I'm looking for a partner, someone to accompany me on some exploration,"

Kelio added. "Its a bad time, it's not that big of a deal."

(Sorryit's short, dialogue makes it worse)

AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 11:19 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
It was more then a little obvious that she was shocked to see him there. Great, now it's even more uncomfortable. He listened closely to what she was saying and his eyes grew wide with the idea of it. Exploration. This is my chance of freedom, of leaving this responsibility. A small smile of hope formed over his face. His posture changed from tense and cold, to ready to face the whole wide world.
He couldn't let this opportunity just pass him by while he sit idly by. "Please, I insist. Come on in, it's not a bad time." He hated it, begging; all for just a small chance to get out. Unfortunately she was his only means of doing so currently. So he swallowed up his pride.

Edited at January 28, 2022 11:29 PM by AppleBottomJeans
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kelio could see the obvious interest in the cougars eyes. She could hear the sense on curiosity and possibly urgency in his voice, to which she finally accepted. "Alright, I don't see who not." The deer smiled, shoving her journal into her bag. "Oh, and if you're interested, I leave tomorrow, in the morning." Kelio added.
AppleBottomJeans × Interstellar SunJanuary 28, 2022 11:57 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He waited till she finally agreed to come in. He had closed the door after her and pulled a chair out. "Tomorrow. What's the rush for?" He got the feeling he was being looked at and turned, seeing his little sister with a confused look on her face. He patted her head and put her stuff in her book bag. Bending down to her level he poked her nose. "Everything's fine, go to your room Embrosia." He watched her slip hurriedly to her room and close the door.
Standing up all the way again his tail flicked. "O, I'm Malahki by the way." He didn't know if it was to late for a proper handshake so he simply didn't bother and sat down at the table. It's was clread he was thinking quickly and throwing glances to a door. His mother's. He lowered his voice to a wisper and leaned in, his eyes narrowing. "I can leave before dawn without being noticed." Pausing he thought of his savings he kept under the floorboards of his room. I'll leave half for them and take the other half with me. That's like $2, 500. They should be fine. "Will that work, if you swing by just before dawn?" He hoped she wasn't thinking to mutch into why he was so eager to leave as he didn't have qn answers other then he just HAD to get out of there.

Edited at January 29, 2022 12:05 AM by AppleBottomJeans

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us