Wolf Play : Excisus & Eternity
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
11:26:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hallows yes XD
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Excisus & EternityJanuary 10, 2022 08:20 AM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
A hellhound x hellhound MIGHT enemies to lovers rp it's not a guarantee. Ya know the rules, no posting aside from Eternity or me uwuwu

Edited at January 10, 2022 08:28 AM by Excisus
Excisus & EternityJanuary 10, 2022 08:22 AM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ K R A H L ¤

"What part of fuck off do you not understand?"

(c) toastymint on toyhouse

Krahl is a cunning bastard. He only sees his target and his goal and nothing else. To even be in his way is a death sentence. This hellhound has a passion for hunting down his current prey, up to the point where you could call it an obsessession. This doesn't stop him from chasing Kaius day and night. He rarely takes care of himself and when he does it's like a switch goes off. He goes from being active and brash to quiet and lazy.

He can't help it though,his creator thought it would be funny. The very rage driven canine suddenly becomes docile for an uncharted amount of time, giving the other demons a break. Krahl is not very smart. He knows the basic things of survival but if you ask him which is heavier, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers, he'll always choose the bricks. Call him wrong and he will highkey argue with you. Very stubborn.

Speaking of being stubborn, this bastard will go against you for no reason other than to spite you. You ask him if he can move out of the way and he just...won't move. You ask him a question and he'll beat around the bush until you give up. You shine something in his face and he will huff a toxic gas in your face, then laugh as your dying.

You can bribe him with snakes. He loves snakes.

Edited at January 21, 2022 10:04 AM by Excisus
Excisus & EternityJanuary 10, 2022 08:24 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

lilwaggyorange.gif
[c]157083

K O B E L
image.png
[C]Salty--Noodles

Snap-happy | Spiteful | Dedicated

Who woulda thought being muzzled for several thousand years would do nothing to ease one's temper, eh?

Standing at 20 feet, Kobel can be quite the intimidating force. Pair his size and overall strength with an unhinged temper and uncontrollable rage, you have quite the problem on your hands. With a bite rumoured to tear through reality itself, and virtually no blind spots, to even consider taking on this hound is a feat in itself.

Though, all things considered, you'd be quite misplaced to call the man evil. Though he can be extreme and is fuelled by intensity, his temper is not rooted in evil, it's simply how he was designed. Life with Kobel is simply aggressive, and this aggression is carried through everything he does.

Though typically he maintains a feral size of around 20 feet, he commonly takes a human form that is far smaller. At the not so measly height of 6'10, he still stands out from the crowd. Inky fur takes on a more blue hue, but maintains its messy form as it cascades down his shoulders, dotted with gold rings and ties. You'd be hard-pressed to mistake him for another demon. If the gold muzzle adorning his face doesn't sell it to you, then the blinking 'tattoos' over his shoulders and back will.
Blinkhuman.gif
[c]157083

Edited at January 10, 2022 10:00 AM by Eternity

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us