11:34:04 Wander
I can't wait till spring so I can train him -WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
11:26:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hallows yes XD
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Renegades X YlvaDecember 31, 2021 08:10 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Please don't post here, if you aren't Renegades or Ylva! Feel free to follow along though!

Renegades X YlvaJanuary 2, 2022 11:08 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios Vieyra

Male | 24

| Nickname(s) |

Lio - Pronounced like Leo

| Sexuality |

Heterosexual

| Role |

Military Personnel, Navy Lieutenant

| Appearance |

Standing at a towering height of 6ft 5in, Helio views the world quite differently. Meaning he sees the tops of just about everyone's head. He is extremely fit, due to his work in the military. If his body fat were to be measured, it would most likely be under 10%. The military makes sure their soldiers are top tier. Therefore, Lio's back muscles, biceps, chest, abdomen, quads, and calfs are muscular and defined. He has obvious veins that line his large hands and arms. His large hands are rough and callous. By no means is he a body builder, but one look at him, one can tell he works out. Due to his Greek heritage, he is naturally medium tan. The man has clear, blemish free skin.

Helios' facial features are sharp and defined just like his body. He has hollow cheeks, paired with high cheek bones. His jawline sharp, with stubble. Having broken his nose on a few cases, leaves it slightly crooked. Before, he had a straight ethinic nose. His eyebrows are thick and angular, but have a good shape for his face. They also seem slightly unkempt. His eyes are rather hooded, adding to his intimidating looks. He has thick, long, curly lashes that line his hooded eyes. Having Greek in his blood, meant strong hair growth. Due to his sectoral heterochromia, his left eye’s bottom iris is amber, while the top is a aqua green. His right eye has no affects of this mutation leaving it an orange amber. He has rather plump rosy pink lips, for a male. Lio has very prominent dimples, but they seem to never see the light of day, as he doesn’t smile.

Lio has a full head of jet black hair. His hair texture being soft curls. He keeps the sides on the shorter side and longer on the top. His hair seems to style itself on top of his head, as he doesn't actually have to use much product for them to look perfectly tousled. Although it does tend to fall into his eyes. Being in the military, they don’t allow him to keep his piercings in. He does have many tattoos. The most prominent tattoo is a strange symbol on the right side of his neck. He has a sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, that gets covered up with his military uniform. The tattoos leak into his back, over his shoulder blade, as well as the right side of his chest and down his abdomen. He has many scars that litter his skin. The most obvious one is the scar like slash that goes over his left eye. It cuts into his left eyebrow, leaving a scar instead of where his hair is suppose to grow. He tends to wear a silver dog tag.

| Personality |

Helio is without a doubt a introvert. The man is very reserved and prefers to keep to himself. Lio has made it easy work of climbing the ranks in the military. However, for a selfish reason. He doesn't like taking orders from his superiors, as well as not a team player. Being a Lieutenant gives him plenty of freedom. Preferring to make a team of four mission a one man mission. Difference is he still completes it with better results as a single soldier. In a way it was his over confident self that made it a one man mission.

The man is as stubborn as a bull, as well as fearless. Which makes him rather reckless. He is more than willing to barge into a room full of dangers, rather than finding a different plan that avoids the danger. In a way, he is an adrenaline junky. He likes the danger factor in any possible mission. The idea of every waking day being his last excited him. He is very much the type to ignore a well thought out plan and go with his quicker version. He's a leader not a follower. Although, when it includes others he may ease up and go the slightly safer route. Meeting in the middle, but thats as far as he is willing to go.

Many factors of his life have made him emotionless and numb. Numb to death, misery, torture, whatever it was, it simply made no effect on him. If he ignored the problem long enough maybe it would go away. The man has a hard time expressing anything at all, other than anger of course. He lives everyday with a deep scowl plastered on his handsome features. At times it seems the man is incapable of smiling or laughing.

Although Lio could be selfish, he knew right from wrong. He knows his role and will protect those he knows are innocent, but do him wrong and he wont bat an eye at others downfall. He'd simply call it "a lesson learned." He wasn't one to mess with. Reluctantly, he will help others in their time of need, but if it were to be reversed he'd refuse the help. The man rather be on his death bed than to accept others help. Something to do with his pride. Unless absolutely necessary, is when Lio will step in to help. Most of the time he lives by the "mind ya business," motto.

Helio approaches the world in a very serious manner. Focusing more so on the task at hand rather than others feelings. Lio doesn't care for giving good first impressions. He didn't care if people murmured behind closed doors about what an asshole he was. He had better things to deal with. He couldn't care for how "unlikable" he was. He wasn't here to impress people, or be their friend. Other than being a asshole up front, the man has many talents and skill to bring to the table. One could hate him, but there was no denying the intelligence the man held. And if they had such an issue with him, they could bring it up to him and he'd show them he wasn't one to mess with. Call him a bully. He doesn't let people walk over him.

Helio isn't an asshole right out the get go, its when people push for answers to his mysterious self. Then at that point he shows his true colors. He prefers to just watch from a distance, although with his hulking size doesn't help with that, nor his intimidating looks. As he is usually the first thing people notice when stepping into a room. He is usually silent, until spoken to. Preferring to keep his ideas and thoughts to himself. Then again he'll give short answers, maybe even snapping at you if one pushes his buttons. Seeing as he can be a hot head and tends to take things the wrong way very quickly.

When it comes to his relationships, he simply has none at all. More so only having acquaintances and never letting it get past that. So no one truly knows him. He doesn't have friends, only people who know of him, as he refuses to let people get close. He was by no means a flirt or charming. Rather women flocked to him seeing as he had good qualities when it came to his physical appearance. The thing was one had to be a different breed of unique for him to even bother being even slightly curious about, or even noticing their existence.

| Strengths |

- Physical strength

- Skilled with many firearms

- His determination/Hard worker

- Street smart & book smart

- Versatile

| Weaknesses |

- Is reckless the majority of the time

- His stubbornness/won't ask for help

- Has PTSD that can be triggered at times

- Lacks patience

- Inability to work with others

| Likes |

- New weapons/gadgets

- Drinking/Smoking

- Working out

- Sweets

- Creating

| Dislikes |

- Mess/Clutter (Kind of OCD)

- Overly bubbly people

- Others complaining or whining

- The heat

- Gifts/Surprises

| Fear(s) |

- Any kind of body of water (Can be near it, different story when in it)

- Failure

- Being vulnerable

- Vermiphobia (Maggots in specific)

- Being restrained

| Theme Song(s) |

Lost My Way - Sickick

Let You Down - NF

Make Believe - Juice WRLD

Mind Games - Sickick

Broken - Lund

| History |

Helio was born in Samothraki, Greece. A small island just off the coast of Greece. Growing up, all Lio knew was poverty. He was bounced around from the island to the mainland of Greece, Spain, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Ukraine, and his last destination Russia. At every country he arrived to he ended up staying with either extended family or "friends of the family." With each country came a new experience, either that be good or bad. Lio worked a wide range of odd jobs, some legal others not so legal. Each one left him with a new found skill. Most useless knowledge. Something he will never use in his life again. Although, he found his calling in Russia.

Along with learning many new trades, Lio learned many languages. He wasn't fluent in most, but could get by with what he knew. He was only truly fluent in Greek, Romanian, and Russian. Since he is fluent in Russian, understanding other Slavic languages such as Ukrainian, Slovak, Bulgarian, and Serbian were made easier to speak, as well as understand. However, as time passes his understanding of these languages dwindle. He does tend to practice his Greek and Russian though. Being tossed around from place to place, Lio never really got a sense of home. Only really sticking around at a location for a few years or even a few months.

His final destination was the United States, where he then learned English. Although, he has been living there for six years now his Greek accent has yet to leave his deep voice. However, it is not as thick as it used to be. Fresh off the boat and at the young age of eighteen, Helio joined the US military. Where he remains now. The only way to truly describe Helio's wild life is to imagine living through 60 years worth of events in the mere 24 years he's been alive.

Edited at January 6, 2022 07:59 AM by Ylva
Renegades X YlvaJanuary 3, 2022 02:37 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Viktoria Valentina Viola

"Smile for the camera"

"You either wanna be with me or be me"

"We can watch the world burn together."

"C'mon, what's the worse that could happen?"

"Please, I've seen far worse."

Nicknames:

Val, Miss Viola

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Photographer and data recorder

Voice:

Viktoria's voice is feminine, silky, and smooth. It's tone is at a medium octave and is laced with hints of a Croatian accent.

Appearance:

Viktoria has Croatian heritage, and therefore displays common characteristics of a southern European.

She stands at height of 5'8", and generally is considered as tall for a woman. She has a very feminine physic with a lithe, fragile figure. As, she has somewhat supple hips that compliment a small, yet proportionately sized chest. She has broad shoulders with a protruding collarbone. Her torso, arms, and legs are incredibly lanky. Her long legs flaunt thick thighs with toned, slim calves, and her arms are simple and average with no excessive muscle or bulk. Her body shape is more or less a stretched out, pliant diamond.

Viktoria's facial features are very much like her body, as they're feminine and supple. The outline of her face is diamond shaped and somewhat sharp. She carries, high cheek bones with hollowed out cheeks and a defined jawline that creates a sharp chin. Her nose is subtle and holds an evident Greek bridge with an upturned tip. Her complexion is a creamy, honeyed beige with evident tanned undertones due to exposure to the sun. Her cheekbones and bridge of her nose are lined with faint freckles that compliment her facial features well.

She has large, almond shaped eyes that are framed with lush and dark coffee lashes that curl up due to an unnatural habit of lash lifting her own lashes. Her eyes are a bright and vivid pale, sage green color with light yellow undertones. Beneath her eyes are faint, but apparent dark circles that give off an almost fatigued look to her. Above her eyes are sleek, cleanly shaped eyebrows with a narrow angle that creates a natural resting scowl. Her lips are heart shaped and appear subtle and natural with a smooth pink tint. Her face is framed by thick, dish water blond hair that flows down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her hair contains darker mocha highlights and holds beachy, coarse waves.

Viktoria likes to bedeck herself in gold jewelry, including multiple rings on her dainty fingers, small earrings on her earlobes and cartilage, and a variety of necklaces on her fragile neck. She has a faint scar along the left side of her collar bone, and another scar on her lower abdomen near her left hip. Another notable feature is varies tattoos on her body, such as a simple black ocean wave symbol on her right ankle and the Croatian word "Nada" on her left wrist.

Overall, Viktoria is a very feminine, tall, and lanky woman with sharp and supple characteristics.

Personality:

Intelligent, Sociable, and Charismatic. All a mix of traits that others use to describe Viktoria. As, she's quite a witty and clever gal who is too smart for her own good. One will often see her analyze a situation with a brisk and effortless mindset. She seems to strategize and plan in mere seconds and is always fast to act if she's needed. Viktoria is one to stick to her wits, and never questions herself when her mind is needed. She's confident, centered, and down-to-Earth, and will never let unattainable dreams slow down herself down. She lives in the present and savors the moments that she experiences. She's extremely independent and driven, which gives her an extremely dominant presence in a group. She strives to attain what she wants. And she prides herself in being dignified, respectable, and regal.

Along with being quite clever, Viktoria likes to have fun and bring laughter to others. Perhaps her words might be accompanied with sarcastic, snarky, and playful teasing that's nothing but friendly. She's extremely sociable and her first impressions never comes off as hostile or devious. She prides herself in being approachable, and will always be the one to initiate a conversation. Because of this, she's charming and quite silver tongued. As, her words are eloquent and fluent. She relies on her charisma to fuel her likability among the team. In other words, Viktoria is quite the social butterfly. She holds a contagious smile that makes her seem alluring and fascinating. She has words that roll off her tongue like honey, and she walks in a way that makes her seem like she's got nothing to loose. Confidence, charm, and vivacious energy follows her around like a plague.

However, get too close and you might scare her away. As, no matter her intriguing and alluring energy, Viktoria's scared of commitment and responsibility. Like whispered rumors say, every time you think you have her, she disappears. She's most definitely an eye catcher, and some what of a heart breaker. But, don't worry, only few really spike her interests and deserve her sacred presence. But, there's no forgetting the unforgettable. Her past affiliates call her an illusion, but damn, she's one hell of a mirage.

However, beneath a dazzling smile and appealing words, she seems to hide the presence of something... sinister. Perhaps only those inclined with curiosity to investigate the smirk that plasters her face from time to time may see it. But, what the girl hides is concealed with immense skill. She has sharp horns that tower upon her head and devious motives that blend into the background of her actions. Who knows where this stems from, but buried deep in her core, she is hungry for something unknown. She secretly craves an unattainable goal that she will never allow herself to admit aloud, as she will forever vow for it to remain buried deeply inside her. Beneath her friendly and charming shell, she hides her true intentions. Perhaps one day, her circuitous charisma might disappear and others might see the wildfire that fuels the beast.

But for now, her nightmares dressed like daydreams will only accompany an unquestionably eloquent and intriguing lady. She will prefer to hold herself up with dignity and gracefulness. As, to most, Viktoria's just a charming, confident, clever and social person with a soul that blazes like wildfire.

Specialized Skills:

Viktoria is a professional photographer, and has more than enough experience to capture data during the excavation. She is knowledgeable in basic first aid. Viktoria was also trained as a helicopter pilot after her initial contract in Europe. She's quite a skilled pilot, and has enough finesse and expertise to fly better than most. She also knows her way around a gun, but nothing too formidable.

Strengths:

- Silver tongued

- Relies on her wits and charisma

- Observant and Analytical

- Agility and speed.

- Mental strength and durability

Weaknesses:

- Lacks physical strength

- Hides something morbid and demonic beneath her smile

- A bit arrogant

- Her true intentions may cloud her judgement

- She has bit of PTSD from her experience on the front lines as she observed warefare, death, pain, and suffering.

- The ocean and beaches

- Summer rains

- Traveling

- Being sociable

- Photography

Dislikes:

- Winter

- Snow

- Staying in one location for too long

- Being dependent on others.

Fears:

- A bit of Nyctophobia

- Heights

- Claustrophobic

- Entomophobia

- PTSD: Mostly in forms of phonophobia.

Affiliations:
Open - PM me - WIP

Love interest:

Open, PM me!

Theme Songs:

Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Horns - Bryce Fox

Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner

Nice to Meet Ya - Niall Horan

These Boots are made for Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra

Additional Information:

Viktoria grew up in Croatia until her family moved to Italy when she was seven. She still retained a Croatian accent, and was taught to fluently speak and write English and Croatian and she can speak a bit of basic conversational Italian. Her family was well involved in a chain of jewelry companies, and thus were quite affluent. Perhaps this is why Viktoria enjoys to bedeck herself in gold jewelry, simply because she was raised around beautiful pieces of jewelry and grew to appreciate such artwork.

The start of World War II began to surface when she was only ten years old. With the increasingly disastrous state of Europe, Viktoria's family decided it was best for the Viola's to leave their home and immigrate to the United States. Her family ended up settling on the west coast. As she grew older, she was introduced to photography through family friends, and her obsession only grew. The war was coming to an end in the late 40's. Growing up in such a chaotic time, she began to become interested in War Photography. She saw the difference the career made, so she was trained in basic first aid and combat before she was deployed into Europe to photograph the war. In 1949, she finally returned home from spending three years abroad with US forces. Her view on the world was broadened drastically by experiencing the effects of war first hand. As a way to memorialize the memory of it, she came in possession of two distinct tattoos listed above. Viktoria was also trained as a pilot after her initial contract in Europe. She trained with an all-woman testing unit. They analyzed flight equipment to confirm that it was fit to be flown out in war. Despite the unit's expertise, they were never authorized to fly in combat zones due to the non-combat restrictions placed on woman. However, she was once again deployed a into a major combat zone during the Korean War in July, 1950, not as a pilot, but as a war photographer. While she never fought along side the US soldiers, she accompanied many battalions into the war. She experienced the thick and thin of the war, and returned home with more than enough scars, memories, and photographs to prove it.

While she was in France on a sort of 'vacation', she met Victor Lyons at a bar. The two exchanged conversation for a few hours before she left and returned to her hotel. A few months later, she was surprised to have received a letter from the man, claiming to need her assistance. Too curious to deny the job, she accepted.

Other:

Edited at January 3, 2022 02:53 PM by Renegades
Renegades X YlvaJanuary 6, 2022 05:04 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oops

Edited at January 6, 2022 05:06 AM by Ylva
Renegades X YlvaJanuary 9, 2022 04:23 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award