Wolf Play : Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool Romance
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
11:26:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hallows yes XD
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceDecember 29, 2021 03:39 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
IF YOU ARE NOT EITHER ME OR SILENT, PLEASE NO POSTING. BUT FEEL FREE TO READ ALONG
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceDecember 29, 2021 03:51 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
RULES:
1. Need time to write something? ( use .WIP)
2. Hate the character, not the person
3. Limit cursing
4. If you plan to kill, please let me know and I will do the same for you
5. Reply at least 1-2 times a day ( if you can)
6. If you have writer's block, let me know. I'll understand as I will have writers block as well now and then.
7. Please ask me if you intend to kill any one of my charachters. So I can get anothe rone ready ahead of time. I will do the same for you.
8. I try and not curse in real life or in chat. But sometimes things just have to come out xD Up to you how you're characters feel. Just dont do it too often.
9. If you have any ideas on what could happen throughout the rp, please dont hesitate to PM me the ideas. I would love to hear them.

Edited at December 29, 2021 07:25 PM by Empress Elsa
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceDecember 29, 2021 03:52 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Scarlett King
Type:
Human
Sexuality:
Straight
hanging out with friends, planning, adventure, cliff diving ( yes a risk taker),
Art and math class,
reading,
listening to music
Dislikes:
being bullied, Science, Physics
Personality:
ambitious, focused, funny, gentle, kind, caring,
height:
5'5
Family:
Anna and Jon King
Grade:
Highschool
Eyes/hair:
Baby blue eyes and black straight hair to her shoulderblades.
Piercings:
ears pierced
Pets:
None
Crush:
one schoolmate in one of her classes
Favorite classes:
Art, Math
Least favorite classes:
Scient, Bilogy

Edited at December 30, 2021 11:33 AM by Empress Elsa
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceDecember 30, 2021 08:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Leo
Type:
Human
Sexuality:
Straight
Studying, partying, flirting with girls even if he had no intention with them
Dislikes:
Being ignored, being rejected, failing tests, his parents
Height:
6'2"
Grade:
Highschool
Eyes/Hair:
Deep, dark brown hair with streaks of lighter brown. Short on the sides and slightly longer on the top. His eye colour is hazel
Piercings:
N/A
Pets:
N/A
Crush:
N/A
Favourite class:
Maths, Physics
Least favourite class:
English, Art
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceDecember 30, 2021 10:29 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Have a wonderful day at school, Scarlett" Her mother said as Scarlett got out and closed the door " Thanks, mom. I will. " she kissed her goodbye before heading for her first period class. Science. When she reached the classroom, she went straight for her seat in the back corner, just as the other students began to trickle in. A friend of hers sat in front of her. And they talked til the seat to Scarlett's right was taken by a highschoolar male, but she didnt look at who he was. She was more interested in getting out of that classroom and seated in Math class.

Edited at December 30, 2021 12:24 PM by Empress Elsa
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceJanuary 3, 2022 04:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It was Leo's first day at this new school. He was not too impressed with having to leave yet another school because of his step dad's work. The annoying new kids began to bother him, scurrying up to him like squirrels and asking him questions. With a roll of his eyes, he moved towards the reception, asking for his timetable before heading to his first class, science. Leo quite enjoyed a good science lesson, but maths was his favourite. Proper maths whiz he was.

As Leo sat down in his seat, he caught the eye of a pretty girl who was sat adjacent to him. He broke eye contact before attempting to get on with his work. Leo was classed as the quiet, mysterious boy in his previous schools. He didn't think this school would be any different. As he finished up the class, Leo took one final look at the girl before moving on to his next one. Maths. To his surprise, the same girl entered the class. He cleared his throat, reaching into his backpack and bringing out his notebooks and a single pen. Leo was a natural at maths, it was his forte.
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceJanuary 3, 2022 05:17 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scarlett sighed as she worked on her science class, taking a glance over the new kid that arrived the same day she did. She didnt want to risk talking to him just yet. She promised herself that she would give herself some time to get used to the classes before talking to any of the students.
then when she was glad that science was finished, she headed toward Math class, sitting right next to the new kid again. And she gave him a slight smile before grabbing her math book. And looked throught ut before the teacher walked in and wrote down the pages that were due before the end of the day. It was only three pages. But nothing that Scarlett couldnt handle, right?

But as the class progressed, she kept looking over she shoulder at the new kid beside her and she smiled again " you must be new too, huh?" she whispered
" Scarlett King? Was that you talking?" the teacher said
" Yes ma'am.. Im sorry" Scarlett replued back looking back at the front
" No talking. Remember that next time or you get re-seated"
" Yes Ma'am" was all Scarlett said before sighing and tried her best to finish the math.
She was a total wizz at math at her previous school but how well would she do here? With different students and more distractions.
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceJanuary 3, 2022 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As Leo analysed the work sat infront of him, the girl who was beside him shot a small smile in his direction. Usually, he would have enjoyed that attention and took advantage of it. However, Leo was in a math class and he didn't want to be distracted. Seems like this girl wanted to distract him. Leo cleared his throat, turning his head as his classmate spoke to him. Opening his mouth to reply, the teacher spoke up. Leo kept quiet after that.

Carrying on with the rest of the class, Leo couldn't help but glance over to the girl sat beside him every now and again. It seemed that she was new too. Maybe they could become friends? Pfft, who was he kidding? Leo, friends? As soon as he would make them he would be carted off to a new school. Eventually, the class had ended. People were looking in their direction and gossiping. Wow, rumours spread fast around here. Sure, Leo was a good looking guy and the new girl was good looking too, but that can't be it?

After packing his things away, Leo stood up and a gentle smirk played on his lips. "I'm Leo," he told the girl, leaning against his desk as he swung his backpack over his shoulder. A small head tilt was made as he awaited her reply. Flirting was a good technique of his, it just came natural to him, so it was an instinct to start a conversation with a girl, with flirting.
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceJanuary 3, 2022 05:35 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" S-scarlet" She replied back as she grabbed her bag and placed it on her back " would you by an chance wanna have lunch with me? im new...and I could use the company"
She didnt even know that this boy in front of her was flirting with her on her first day of school. But she didnt care at this point im sure things would be fine. she thought
" Please?"
She saw the little smirk on his face and blushed back, letting him know that she was a little shy, but not to the point of running off and never talking again.

Edited at January 3, 2022 05:36 PM by Empress Elsa
Silent CreekXEmpress Highschool RomanceJanuary 3, 2022 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Leo heard her stutter, allowing him to make the judgement that she was slightly shy and a little nervous around him. He wasn't sure if that was just his demeanour or if she was like that with everyone. After pondering for a moment, Leo shrugged before nodding in agreement to her question. "Sure, I'll have lunch with you," he spoke softly, standing up tall and pushing his desk chair in with his foot rather carelessly.

Most wouldn't define him as a bad boy, as he was not the stereotypical player and skipping class kind of person, but he gave off the energy of someone who had a careless attitude towards school, even though he excelled in many classes. Eventually, Leo and Scarlett reached the cafeteria, his eyes sweeping across the room. Not as many people were staring now, which made him feel a little better about being in the presence of his peers.

After receiving his lunch, Leo sat down at a random spot within the cafeteria, before analysing Scarlett's body language. "I'm new too, by the way," he said randomly, beginning to eat his food and run his fingers through his soft brown hair. Leo glanced back up to the girl. "Is everything okay?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing into a confused expression.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us