Wolf Play : Bluejay x Roaw
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
11:26:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hallows yes XD
 Hallow's Eve
11:22:39 Hallow, Eve
Ghost

We both did XD We posted within 30 seconds of each other. We're just so cool it shocked Chat
 Ghost Queen
11:19:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn i killed chat XD
 Ghost Queen
11:13:47 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
since evrlasting is taken
 Hallow's Eve
11:13:14 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

She's holding those pups hostage
 Nevermore.
11:13:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Ooh, glowing is good! :D
 Ghost Queen
11:12:36 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:11:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Thank you :D I'm going to make another version that glows!
 Kikyo
11:10:13 
Is it me or is the Breeding part of trading post being weird...?
 Transcendence
11:09:51 free palestine
I somehow still alive pvp guys?
 Nevermore.
11:07:59 Never/Nev
That is just stunning Technician! :o
 technoblade
11:06:20 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thoughts?
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:03:42 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ah, I budget too much to blow apples. Born being told I have to go to college, forced to pay for it 😔
 Ghost Queen
11:01:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
10:59:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux^^
Missed you too^^
I've been busy with work but that means more apples to blow
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:56:15 Chat's snack
Spoops! How've you been? I haven't been on here much, I've honestly missed our banter.
 distant-lands
10:54:04 katy | beetle
Vah,
very true. i have /tons/ of personal art to catch up on :')
 Nevermore.
10:53:42 Never/Nev
I'm so happy that the propane fireplace was turned on for me as I work into the night :")
 Zeraphia
10:53:11 Vah the Ancient One
Gives you some time to practice what you want to practice, work on some personal art and yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
10:53:00 Hallow, Eve
I have over 30 WP coins and that much mush, I just one at least one good stud lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Wolverine : +3
Anaconda : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Bluejay x RoawDecember 12, 2021 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Please do not post on this if you are not me or Roaw.

Feel free to read and follow the story line if you are indeed interested in this roleplay.

Bluejay x RoawJanuary 16, 2022 10:50 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daniel Colton Morgan
Aka
Danny, Dan

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: One might confuse the teen for an old man by the way he acts. Daniel is always grumpy and prefers to be alone, when someone thinks he can’t do something it almost offends him and he always has some type of rude, yet clever, comeback.
Danny is a hard-working young male and a perfectionist who would rather do extra work himself than risk having others screw it up.
If you were to piss him off, he’d curse you out before not talking to you for a few days. However, that’s only if you really piss him off, he has a short temper so he goes around and is slightly irritated at all times it seems. He’s not the type to have that many friends, or even people that he likes being around so even if he does like you, it could take years for him to admit that.
It seems physically impossible for him to be kind because when he is, he’ll throw in a sarcastic comment to ruin it.
Being rude and sarcastic is a bit of a defense mechanism for him. When you gain his trust and he considers you as a friend, you’ll know. He won’t say it out loud but you’ll know. The only time he’s really himself is when he’s only with people that he likes or when he thinks he’s alone.

Appearance: Danny stands at around 5’9 with a rather slim build made up of more muscles than fat. His skin has a natural tan with some dark brown moles speckled all over.
He has a heart shaped face with a noticeable jawline and a bright white smile, one that he shows very, very rarely. The most attention grabbing thing about the male is his missing left eye and the scar running from above said eye and down across his lips. His remaining eye is almond shaped with a dark hazel color.
As for Daniel’s hair, it’s a dark mess of wavy thick brown hair. It’s parted to the left and while he usually pushes it back, it ends up falling in front of his eyes.
When it comes to clothing you’ll usually find him in a t-shirt, flannel and a pair of jeans as well as a pair of brown working boots and on some days he’ll be wearing a baseball cap or even a cowboy hat. His clothes are usually a bit dirty and it’s rare to see him in clean clothes or even dressed up.

Other:

Horse

Caballero
Aka

Lero

Breed: Azteca Horse

Personality: This horse has a heart of gold and would do anything for his owner. He loves to work and show off. Lero is steady on his feet and knows what he’s doing most of the time, if you as his rider are unsure of how to deal with a situation then he’ll take the reins and do it for you.
The stallion is very attached to Dan and does not like to see him be threatened, he’d step in and try protecting him if that was the case.
He’s still a stallion so he does have a tendency to get excited around mares and he can have quite the temper, throwing minor temper tantrums when he and Danny get into disagreements.

Appearance: Lero stands at 16 hh and has a very proportional build. The horse has a slight roman nose with a thick white blaze going down it. He has four white socks, the ones on his hind legs being taller than the ones on his front legs. The rest of his coat has a beautiful liver chestnut color. His mane and tail is ever so slightly lighter than his coat. It’s long and flowy, his mane often being kept in a French braid to keep him from stepping on it or just messing it up in general.

Other: Was shipped from Mexico at the age of 3 and Danny broke him in and trained him himself.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us