Wolf Play : M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:31:33 On haitus
I asked him how he knew i had epilepsy and he told me he saw the signs in my movement, and that his mom is a nurse so he read about the signs of epilepsy
 Ámor
08:28:27 On haitus
I was talking with a coworker and I said how my mom didnt me to use a vr headset. My other coworker blurted out, "I dont like using them and I dont even have epilepsy." and I just looked at my coworker i ahd been talking too and I said "I didnt evem tell him"
 Zeraphia
08:28:12 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh i wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had.

Honestly, who complains about dishes still drying??
 Nevermore.
08:27:51 Never/Nev
Vah

It's fun for sure >.> there was a complaint that the dishes were still drying. I should have skipped cleaning and ridden my horse instead but on well.
 Zeraphia
08:26:51 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh my goodness. That's the worst! I can't imagine--well, I can't imagine living with that.
 Serpents
08:26:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Nevermore.
08:26:23 Never/Nev
Vah

That's good to hear!
It's been long. I cleaned for about 10 hours and it's already dirty. I already miss the quiet of yesterday evening ;-;
 frosty
08:25:52 
oh thank you so much
 Zeraphia
08:25:03 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Okay okay. It's a very small chance but you might. I'd honestly say less than 5%.
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.
 Nevermore.
08:20:57 Never/Nev
Frosty

There is a small chance
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:35 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
I am begging her to hold on till midnight
 frosty
08:20:14 
would i get peppermint mint basecoat from breeding it to a sea exclusive coat?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 11, 2021 08:30 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot

M's character and my characters are servants. A visiting noble get interested in my character and propses. However due to M's character's selflessness the noble's eyes are on someone else now.

Cast

Noble Male

Servant M Female

Aylin Gray - Servant - Sir Froggington's

Edited at December 11, 2021 11:40 PM by Sir Froggington
M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 11, 2021 08:47 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Aylin "Lin" Gray

20 years

Female

Job/Role

Servant

Appearance

She is rather tall and stands around 5' 9." Her build is long thin and willowy. She is on target with her weight and weighs around 140 pounds. Her body type isn't very curvy. However, she is slightly wider at the waist than at the bust. She has light tan skin.

On her hands, knees, and arms, she has a few smaller less visible scars from training and being teased by those who don't think she fits in. The area on her knees is darker because she has a scar from falling on her knees repeatedly as a child. She has a few raised welt scars that are barely raised from scratching herself or getting cut on something on her legs. She has a diamond face and her cheekbones are defined. She has dark glossy raven locks which go to about armpit length. Her hair has slight body, but it is mostly straight. Her hair is layered to frame her face. Her hair is short enough to be manageable, but long enough to do hairstyles with if she so chooses.

Often she has her hair in an updo, because many people think that looks more dignified and it keeps it out of her face, when she is being active. Her eyes are slightly deepset, and they are a light gray blue color. Her nose is medium, but it isn't smooth and flat. Her bridge is pronounced. She has medium pinkish nude lips. Her eyebrows are a dark color, and they are on the bushy wide side. Her eye lashes are short but decently thick. Her cheeks are defined giving her face a diamond headshape.

She likes the look and feel of flowy clothing, but she finds that it is better for her to wear dark colors, tight clothing, and material that is hard to tear. While her clothing may have embroidery, because she tends to be rough on her clothing, she doesn't wear any fringes or extra decoration that is sewn on like lace. She likes a lot of colors, and having colorful embroidery sometimes helps to disguise when she has messed something up. She has a pair of boots that are hidden away for riding. Otherwise, she normally wears slippers. She likes accessories on fancy occassions, but they get in her way otherwise.

Personality

ESTJ-T - 54% Extroverted, Observant 62%, Thinking 53%, Judging 61%, Turbulent 61%

Neutral Good

She is an ambivert. She finds it easy to strike up a conversation with a random person, and she doesn't like to go by someone without acknowledging their existence, as there have been days when it makes her feel better. While she can be energized by hanging out with people, there are days, when she needs time to herself to recharge and there is such thing as too many people. Sometimes she gets too caught up in worrying about herself, but she enjoys hanging out with people. (It depends on who is the cause of her lack of energy. If people are being mean to her, then she normally needs space to become energized. If her anxiety is dragging her down, people are an option to reenergize her.)

She is easily excited and becomes enthusiastic easily. She often feels insecure, because she doesn't feel equal to those around her and she often concentrates on her own flaws. She wants to try to fit in, but, as long as people are aware that she is a princess, they treat her differently. It never occurs to her to stand up for herself and others. Instead, she does what her parents tell her to.

She is used to taking orders, and she tends to be submissive. If she fights back against the commonfolk, she feels like she is throwing her weight around, and being an unbearable brat. However, if she does it with any nobles, she could get into a lot of trouble. She has a desire to remain busy and work hard, as it means she is contributing to helping someone else.

She is practical and likes to have stability. Fear of the unknown makes her less productive. When she is able, she tries to spare people's feelings, and she is aware of others. However, she tries to hide her own emotions and not burden anyone else. She tries to have goals clearly set in mind. She is often stressed, and she has a great desire to do well.

She wants to be helpful. Her heartstrings are easily pulled at. She takes the time to stop and get to know someone and find the best way to solve their problem. She is willing to suffer to aid others. She is constantly worried that she'll embarrass the family name. While she prefers to obey the rules, she isn't beyond breaking them to perserve her life or to help others. She is the opposite of hotheaded. She has a tendency to overthink and not do something. However, she is an intelligent conversationalist.

Strengths

Cooperative - She is someone who is easy to work with on a team. She works hard, and she is willing to listen and let others contribute.

Practical - She is not the type of person to come up with crazy wild ideas, nor is she likely to do anything silly.

Aware of herself and others - She is observant of how others feel.

Desire to do well - she is a hard worker, and she has goals to work towards.

Weaknesses

Desire to do well - creates tension, anxiety, and it drains her.

Inflexible - needs to have a plan, takes her a while to make a new one. She doesn't get a lot of stability in her life.

Turbulent - while she keeps a tight rein on her emotions, they still go up and down a lot. She goes through cycles of being tired and apathetic, emotional, and being fine and happy. Something normally triggers her cycle. She often worries about herself and how people percieve her.

Stability

Hanging out with others/She also likes to be alone

Outdoors

Helping people

Needlework - It's quiet, and she has time to think in peace.

Botany, gardens

Dislikes

Loud noises

Instability

People not thinking well of her

Sweating, being hot, summer

Fear

She doesn't like the unknown, as she is constantly having to adjust, and she doesn't know what's going to happen next.

Other than her fear of failure, she is able to keep most of her anxieties under control.

Family

Morgan - mother

Charles - Father

Camden - brother

Carswell - Brother

Backstory

Other

M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 12, 2021 10:35 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• Adeline Greenwood •
Alignment:
Neutral Evil
Role:
Servant
Appearance:
Adeline is taller than the average woman, standing at roughly 5'8". She has a slim yet slightly curvy build. Her waist is much smaller than her hips and her bust. Adeline weighs around 145 pounds which is perfectly healthy. She has very slender arms and her skin complexion is fairly tanned. She has long, wavy dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her go-to hairstyle is often a half up half down, leaving out her curtain bangs.
Adeline's eyes are a light brown that are similar to a pool of honey, especially in the sun. She has light freckles going across the bridge of her nose. Adeline's facial structure is fairly proportional, with a sharp jawline and soft cheekbones. She has dark, thick arched eyebrows and her eye shape is similar to an almond. Her lips are also naturally a pinkish tone.
Her clothing can vary based on how she is feeling. Typically she will wear a dress that is tight fitting around her waist with a corset over it but yet falls into a flowy style at the bottom. Her dresses are typically long sleeve and very in neutral colors. She picks her outfits based off of comfort and dignity. Adeline typically wears heels that aren't too big and are comfortable enough to walk long distances.
Personality:
Adeline is a very calm and collected woman for the most part. She pays no mind to the drama in this world. Adeline typically focuses on what she needs to get done and she will get it done. She is very well known for her determination. One thing Adeline hates is procrastination. It gets you nowhere. Adeline is a very laid back person. She accepts what happens to her and she has no care for it.
Adeline was never the luckiest when it comes to romance. She is quite oblivious to flirting. However, if she catches her eye on someone, she can be quite the jealous type. Adeline tries very hard not to be. She believes that you love who you love and you can't help that. She is starting to learn to accept that as well. Adeline comes off to be a very hardworking woman. You will constantly see her working on something.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Family:
Cassandra Greenwood - Mother
Harry Greenwood - Father (deceased)
Victoria Clere - Sister (adopted)
Christopher Greenwood - Brother
Backstory:
Other:
Will finish and add more in the morning.

Edited at December 14, 2021 07:45 PM by M I S E R Y
M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 13, 2021 09:49 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Peregrine Everard

Male

Personality

At first glance the initial words used to describe him might be persevering, courageous, hardworking, fearless, honest, loyal, energetic, etc. He also appears to be a pretty cheerful guy. He likes to goof around and have fun. He thinks that a sense of humor and making jokes are important. Laughing according to him heals most aliments, specifically, those which afflict the spirit. He has seen what being miserable can do to you. He know that a sick depressed spirit can kill just as successfully as poison. He doesn’t like it when thing have to be taken seriously, and the dislike gets stronger over a longer period of time. Often times, this destroys his focus. While he can do good work, it’s hard to force him to concentrate. He likes to let his mind wander, but he is perfectly capable of focusing.

Simply, he needs to want to focus. He was brought up with strong principles. While he is much more relaxed about this than compared to when he was younger, and more under influential authorities guidance such as parents, caretakers and teacher’s, he continues to take following rules seriously. When he views the world through his childhood perspective, he tend to be more uptight and a little suspicious of everything. While he has bent his own principles, he still tried to hold to his beliefs. He is educated and he has a quick wit. Sometimes, he has quick scathing sarcasm, but he generally manages to keep it under control, and doesn’t bombard others with it. While he is patient and good natured, almost never trying to start a fight, he won’t allow someone be bullied or let someone try to push him around.

He’ll quickly fight with words until it turns physical. He’s not easily cowed by anyone or anything. He has a quiet confidence, and he likes to help those who are weaker than he is. He is very protective of those he cares about. He is bold, strong-willed, independent, and has a tendency to be overbearing. He’s younger and is still immature, so he doesn’t realize that he can be a little overwhelming, especially, once he starts becoming comfortable around you. Normally, he is the one attempting to deescalate the situation. When he first meets someone, he often tries to portray himself as polite and nice, and he has a tendency to be formal. While he generally is nice, around those he has known for a while, he isn’t formal and he isn’t polite and following proper etiquette or protocol.

Around those he hasn’t doesn’t know well, he quiets down and doesn’t make jokes. He follows proper protocol, and he uses all the etiquette that he’s learned. He doesn’t back down from a challenge, because he prefers to confront them head on. He is good to have by your side, because he just keeps going. While in his resoluteness to keep going, he may have a tendency to be brusque and not very gentle or sweet. He means well as long as you aren’t out to get him. He is honest and pretty open. He isn’t the type to be sneaking around, and he isn’t good at it. If he gives an opinion, it’s often harsh, because he doesn’t soften it. If he considers something wrong, then he will definitely speak out on it.

He can be bossy, commanding, and even authoritative, when the moment calls for it. Because of his stubborn persistence, it’s hard when he confronts you about something to aovid him. While ordinarily, he won’t do things that diverge from his beliefs, he is generally willing to compromise on anything else. He is not the type of person to be duplicitous , as it is against his nature. He can keep something to himself, but he’s not the type to be going behind someone’s back. He is up front and for the most part honest. At least if he considers you a friend or someone that he owes loyalty to. While he is clever and intelligent, he prefers physical activities, because he is a high energy person. Sitting still can make him antsy and restless, which exasperates those who have to deal with him. He is very competitive about anything, but it becomes more obvious with physical feats.

Appearance

He has an oval face, and it’s pretty smooth. He has a soft chin line, which may get strong as he matures. He keeps his face clean shaven. He has a flat nose bridge and his nose is small. His eye brows are wide, but they are thin. He has dark brown eyes that are almond shaped. He has shoulder length straight dark brown hair, which he keeps one third of it pulled back in a pony tail. He has an olive tan, because he is frequently outside. His hands are smaller than the average male, and his fingers are long and slender reminiscent of an artist’s. The callouses and scars tell you that these hands have not had an easy time. He stand at about 5’ 9” and his build is really skinny.

He is ambidextrous, but he leans more toward his right. This has helps his muscles, so they aren’t as lop-sided like some people who have competence with weapons. Because not everyone that he comes across know that he is ambidextrous, he likes to keep that as an ace up his sleeve. He generally keeps his sheath, which is decorated and engraved with falcons and boars, with his broad sword on his left side like any normal swordsman. His sword is durable and made for use, but he did go out on a limb to have it more decorative. His sword’s hilt is a hand and a half, and the handle grip is wrapped with leather. In the center of the pommel is a large blue sapphire. The guard has a falcon engrave on it in reference to his name.

He is a practical soul, and he doesn’t feel the need to flaunt his position as prince. While both of his parents encouraged fancy formal wear, that was often beyone their means, he was most definitely a normal boy. He hated dressing up nicely, and he holds that dislike till this day. He typically wears tan or black britches. For casual wear, he prefers his tops to be more muted tones such as olive green or a dark brown or occasionally white. He prefers casual wear, so he feels free in case he ever has to defend himself at an unexpected time. Because he never knows when he’ll have to fight, he doesn’t like wearing outfits, which will be a waste of money, because they are going to get ruined. His tops tend to be loose and flowy, but the cuffs are tight to his wrists, so they don’t get in the way of his weapons. If he wants to dress nicer, but not quite formal, he wears blue. He prefers to wear mid-thigh leather boots. When it gets cooler, he might change to knee high leather boots. He does have a few nice embroidered decorated tops in various colors, but he hardly has an occasion to wear them to.

M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 15, 2021 12:50 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

The sun hadn't come up yet, but Aylin had been tossing and turning. Deciding that staying in bed was useless, she dressed for the day. She ran her fingers through her hair, smoothing it down. Her woolen dress was a plain black. It hung on her unwrinkled, but it was not a flattering cut. Checking her reflection in a mirror, she decided that she was presentable. She began the long walk to the servant's dining hall, and she could see out of some of the windows. It was still very dark out, and the sun hadn't even begun to rise yet. However, she had a feeling that it wouldn't be long until there were dusky streaks in the sky. She heard some voices echoing down a hall, and she hurried to get out of the way.

They exited behind her, so she turned around bowing. They didn't notice her, but it was the head housekeeper speaking in a hushed tone with the steward. If they were outside, she might not have been able to understand them, but the stone echoed. The Everards, a royal family from the south, were visiting the castle. The servants would have to put extra work and effort into making sure there was food provided and the whole palace looked nicer and was cleaner than usual. To try to impress their guests, they would even go so far as to waste time decorating. The princess Elena was of age to be eligible for marriage. Perhaps there would be wedding chimes soon in the future after the visit.

Immediately, Aylin's thoughts went to her friend. Would she find this piece of news interesting? Perhaps she would have thoughts on it. She sped walked towards Adeline's room. Fast enough that it looked like she was already busy with a task so no one would bother her, but not fast enough that she should bump into anyone. She had already been distracted from breakfast. Heading back the way she came, it didn't take her long to find her friend's room, and she entered without knocking. "Addy! Addy! Guess what I heard? Duke and Duchess Everard are visiting our esteemed Lord. Can you believe that? What does it mean? What do you think is going to happen? I heard this news this morning, and I think you should get up. I'm sure we're going to hear plenty announcements about it, and I don't want you to miss anything. It sounds like a lot of extra work."

She looked at the lump on the bed, hoping it was just her friend. She sat down beside her and pulled the covers off of her head. "Are you listening to me? We should go get breakfast now, before there is a huge line." Flopping down on top of her, it was sure to make her feel sore and annoyed. "I can't believe it. We'll get to see more nobles. I feel so honored to work here, and you get better money here than you do most places. I'm sure my family appreciates how much I am able to send home to help. These hours that we are supposed to keep are rather strenuous. Maybe if we show up together, we'll be assigned to the same job."

M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 22, 2021 02:40 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
The warmth of the blanket on her body was so relaxing and comforting. She could stay in bed all day. Adeline groggily got in a more comfortable position, eyes closed and slightly dreaming. She made a small noise of satisfaction as she was lightly sleeping. Adeline had been blocking out any commotion that may have been happening outside of her room. She was too tired to pay any attention.
Suddenly, her slumber was interrupted by a familiar voice. Her dear friend, Aylin. Adeline could slightly hear her friend calling her name. She let out a groan and tossed over. One thing Adeline hated yet loved about Aylin was her persistence. The one thing that caught her attention was the Duke and Duchess coming to visit. Adeline was still very tired and was almost unable to process what Aylin was telling her.
It was at that moment that Adeline felt the blanket ripping off of her head. Cold air instantly hovered all around Adeline. She looked up at Aylin and groaned once more before sitting up, letting out a slight yawn. She gave a warm smile towards Aylin before finally speaking.
"Yes, I was listening to you. I do find that quite exciting. Though you could've told me in a less aggressive way." She said weary but still having a smile.
"Alright. I do suppose we can go get breakfast. You got me all excited now." Adeline said with a slight chuckle.
Adeline's eyes slightly widened as she fully processed what was happening.
"Oh jeez. I don't even know what to wear." Adeline said before getting up and shuffling over to her closet quickly. She swung the doors open and examined the select dresses that were hanging up. There was a royal blue dress that stood out to her, the sleeves were very soft and under the dress was white. She had the perfect corset for it. But would others approve of the dress.
She sighed and turned back to Aylin, examining her dress. Another dress was black, just like Aylin's. It had white lace in the front tied in an elegant bow and the sleeves were flowy and white. She turned back to Aylin, hoping for her to give advice on which one she should wear.
M I S E R Y x Sir Froggington (Candor)December 23, 2021 12:58 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

"I can never be sure how attentive you are to what I am saying. Sometimes I have the feeling you are trying to block me out." She didn't let the slight criticism darken her enthusiasm in the least. "Good. My stomach keeps on growling, and you know how management demands that we servants don't distract those we are serving. We're supposed to be invisible."

She rolled her eyes tired of the constant rules. She giggled a little, as she saw that her best friend was finally grasping a hold of the momentous occassion that would be occuring. “Let's see what you have in here." She arose and walked over. She hemed and hawed as if she didn't already know what to say. "Adeline my dear, would you like to impress or blend in? The blue is gorgeous, but the black…well it’s uniform, and what servants are supposed to wear.”

She ran her fingers over the blue dress and turned back to Adeline mouthing "this one" very slowly and emphatically. "It's such a delightful color. I don't have anything this nice. Momma told me I could only get something like that if I got married and that it would be my wedding dress. Otherwise I'm going to have to have a very well off beau. I would really love for you to wear it, but you might get in trouble."

Giving her friend a coy smile, she added, "But wouldn't it be worth it. Or I suppose I couldn't be offended if you wanted to match me." They matched almost every single day, because servants had a uniform. "I can imagine the steward's face reddening." She giggled. "Okay, now go get dressed. I want to go already," she moaned. While she waited for her friend, she helped herself to a brush.

Once her friend was dressed she grabbed her by the hand and tried to drag her to the dining hall. When they arrived, she noted that there were surprised looks, when she continued to grip Adeline's hand. Now that they were here, she decided she could let go. Her friend wouldn't want to leave the food source. She was pratically bouncing on her heels, while they waited in line. She found a seat by a wall, so that they could see everyone. They weren't high ranking to sit at the high table. They were lowly servants who could find themselves anywhere in the castle at anytime.

"I don't know if I can finish my food." She swallowed the remaint of two bites. "I'm on the edge of my seat. Do you want it?" she held her plate out to Adeline.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us