Wolf Play : Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & Fawn
Chatbox
 kycantina
05:34:40 ky
thanks y'all :)) my signal is real bad so I'm gonna poof, don't have too much fun without me 💕
 Urux
05:29:05 Urox
Ky
I think both count
 Amygdala
05:28:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's suppose to count
 kycantina
05:27:49 ky
Amy, the quest says I need to make them leave the pack, not sure if retiring counts, we shall see
 Amygdala
05:27:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Woohoo a whole 1 exp...we all start somewhere XD

I have a feeling he will do well
 kycantina
05:26:46 ky
also the bab you named is starting BE training:)) -WP Click-
 Salem
05:26:17 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I mean you get bones every time you retire pups already and 50 mush on top of that XD
 kycantina
05:24:51 ky
Amy, naw no bones but it's 3 mush per wolf which is better than one bone each
 Urux
05:23:46 Urox
Hmm they're both good names
 Amygdala
05:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So you get bones + 50 mush...not bad
 kycantina
05:22:53 ky
Urux, Everest
 kycantina
05:22:14 ky
Amy, the one I just picked up is to set 15 wolves to free range, only 50 mush but it'll be easy since I've got my bone farm
 Amygdala
05:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Drunken sailor
(I don't know why this name poped up lol)
 Urux
05:20:31 Urox
I know I've linked him like a million times but - any name suggestions?
This is my custom plan for him
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am skipping scavenger hunts with a passion now...crafting is okay...but finding stuff...no thanks i am yeeting that quest out of the window
 kycantina
05:18:07 ky
and I already dropped the quest lol
 Urux
05:18:03 Urox
Ohhhh I didn't see it was for the quest haha
 kycantina
05:17:35 ky
Urux, alas I have to find it myself:((
 Urux
05:17:28 Urox
I can give it to you I don't care that much ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : 0
Margay : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & FawnDecember 2, 2021 08:11 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please no posty posty thank
Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & FawnDecember 2, 2021 08:31 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award

Keinan Aimar

Alias:
N/A

Appearance:
Keinan doesn't stick out much at first glance. He's about 5'10", with tanned, medium-toned skin. His build is average, if on the more muscular side of average, but not so bulky in frame that his weight is cumbersome. He weighs about 160lbs. Most of his "bulk," if one can call it that, is in his arms, shoulders, and back; with his legs being on the less muscular and more lean side.

His face is rather squared and angular, with a semi-sharp jawline that is enhanced by a short, well-kept beard. His nose is straight and thin, matching thin lips. His grey, however, are somewhat large and slightly rounded, with a kind (if tired) look to them. His hair, a medium-toned dark brown, has a slight curl to it, though he keeps it cut short as it gets too messy otherwise. Much to his disdain, he's been finding the occasional white hair peppered in. Not enough to be noticed by anyone other than himself, but enough to be rather bothersome to a man who tries his absolute best to keep his appearance neat.

He has few scars; his hands and forearms are littered with small nicks and scratches, but nothing too noticeable and certainly nothing out of the ordinary for a soldier with as much experience as he has. He does have a more noticeable scar on one shoulder; just above his left collarbone, a rounded scar can be seen, and on his back, another similar rounded scar; marking the entry and exit wounds of an arrow. These, however, are his only apparent scars, and none of them seem to have caused any lasting damage as far as pain or restricted movement at any point.

His usual apparel, like most other soldiers', consists of light-colored tan or dull green shirts, usually rolled up at the sleeves so as not to be restrictive. Most shirts are a bit too small in the arms, a bit too narrow in the shoulders, a bit too long... Made for a man who is not Keinan, but he accepts whatever he can find regardless. Pants, usually, fit him quite well, if a bit loose around the waist, but he can deal with that. His preferred colors are medium brown or black, but again, he takes what he can find. His weapons of choice are two somewhat shorter swords, one at his side easily accessible by his right hand, and one on his back, accessible by his left hand. He is well-trained in dual-wielding, and prefers to fight this way as opposed to using a sword in one hand and a shield in the other.

Personality:
On the shallower side of things, he is certainly one to care about his appearance. He also finds a sort of pride in his fighting skill, though he would rather die than admit it, and he knows better than to let his pride get the best of him and cause him to underestimate an opponent.

Keinan is one that needs to have people around. He may not ever get particularly close to anyone, but he makes friends easily, with a disarming grin and a knack for telling just the right joke at the right time to lighten the mood. He can always be seen with a smile on his face, almost always upbeat and positive, trying to see the brighter side of things even in the darkest situations because that's his ultimate coping mechanism; positivity to the point of stubbornness, which can get rather tiring for anyone who just wants to find comfort in negativity. He's never one to complain or admit just how much something bothers him, which leads to a lot of suffering in silence.

It's also a pride issue to some extent. Part of the reason he makes a lot of friends but never any truly deep connections, is that he subconsciously doesn't want them to know. He doesn't want other people to know that he struggles, too. Perhaps more than most. He wrestles with the demons of his past like most soldiers, especially those with over ten years of experience. He wrestles with the pain of an invisible wound that will never heal, hiding it away in the hopes that no one will notice. He wrestles with the fear that if he ever rests... If he ever stops fighting, if he settles down for even a few months, he will never be able to return to this life of adventure and importance.

But these issues never take precedence in his mind. He ignores it, all of it, almost obsessively, hides it behind a genuine, bright smile and an easygoing demeanor. If you ever see him without that familiar grin on his face, it can be assumed that something's wrong, or he's fighting off a headache, which honestly could sour the most positive person's mood in an instant.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us